Next Generation DJ Entertainment Reviews

105 Reviews for Next Generation DJ Entertainment

105 Next Generation DJ Entertainment Reviews

Anthony · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful experience

Wilson was very professional, he reviewed our selections multiple times just to get the songs right. He had everyone dancing the whole night. Even people that dont normally dance. What a wonderful night it was. Thank you Wilson.

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

I could not be more pleased with Sonny & Co. for our wedding this past weekend. Working with him for almost a year has been one of the most pleasant experiences. Everything was so organized and well put together from start to finish. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long (and I mean ALL night). He had such a variation of music to please everyone! The lights, televisions, and set up were out of this world. Over the top, and the most modern. His prices are absolutely reasonable as well. For any future party, I STRONGLY suggest going with the BEST! I promise you wont be disappointed! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2018

Next Generation provided entertainment for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with their service from start to finish. As soon as we entered the reception, the music was non-stop and so was the dancing of our guests. Everyone had an amazing time and Next Generation really assisted in making our wedding the best day of my life. Thank you Sonny and Vito!!!

Tina · Married on 11/05/2017

I COULD NOT have imagined our wedding day being complete without Next Generation DJ Entertainment!!! From the initial consultation they listened to our requests and even made great suggestions to make our event perfect! From the ceremony throughout the whole reception, our guests could not stop talking about how much they loved the entertainment. Sony and his team are true entertainers and know how to get the party started and last throughout the night! Our guests danced all night and Sony did a great job of playing a mix of genres to keep all guests on the dance floor as well as our requested playlist!!! We could not be happier with their service! Thank you SOOO MUCH for making our special day so amazingly perfect! If your looking for a great time and amazing service, I HIGHLY recommend Next Generation DJ Entertainment!!!!

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2017

Next Generation and Studio1 Photography are by far the best and I HIGHLY recommend using them! Sonny and Domenick were beyond helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They made sure to answer any and every question I had! The wedding day and night went off without a hitch because they took the time to make sure everything was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night and guests couldn’t stop raving about the music! We also had a sneak peek at our wedding pictures just a few days later, which was an awesome surprise on our honeymoon! Even after the wedding day, Sonny and Domenick were great at answering any questions we had and making sure that we were able to get our pictures and video as soon as possible! They both are fantastic and know how to make your wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you Next Generation and Studio1!

Adriana · Married on 07/08/2017

Sonny was awesome to work with! He completely listened to what we wanted for our wedding and did an incredible job! Everyone had a blast!

Rosanna · Married on 06/24/2017

Next Generation DJ Entertainment is exactly who you want at your Wedding! Every one of my guests loved them! Everyone was asking me where I found them because they couldn't believe how great they were. Everyone was dancing all night and my husband and I were enjoying every minute. From the first time we met Sonny we knew he was who we wanted at our Wedding. My family is Italian and Sonny made them all comfortable with a few Italian songs and words throughout the Wedding. It was the perfect combination of music and I cannot say enough good things about them. Throughout the planning process Danielle was extremely helpful and responsive. Everyone at Next Generation was helpful, flexible and responsive throughout the planning process. When we realized that we could not get ceremony musicians, Sonny and Danielle immediately put as at ease by agreeing to do the Ceremony music for us. Sonny made great suggestions for song choices and completely understood what we wanted for our Wedding. There is no reason to look for any other DJ group, Next Generation is who you want at your event.

Pat · Married on 05/20/2017

Best in the business. Pleasure working them

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2016

I can't say enough good things about the whole crew at NextGen. From my first contact with Sonny (owner) who listened to our story and customized a package that worked just for us, I knew we had found the right DJ for our wedding. We soon met Stephanie (office manager) who took all of our requests and made them a reality. She helped us set up our program and even created a photo montage for us! And last, but not least Frank (our DJ) who kept the dance floor full and even somehow managed to find an obscure instrumental Hungarian song for my husband and his mother's dance. These guys go above and beyond. Highly recommended!

Debra · Married on 07/08/2016

We worked with Next Gen DJ for our July 2016 wedding. From the first minute we met them at the Westchester County Bridal Show, we knew right away that we wanted to use them. Our main contact was Frank but we also worked with Stephanie as well. Both were extremely professional and accommodating to our ideas for the wedding. We used the DJ, video screens, lighting and photo booth services. They definitely went above and beyond throughout the day. My guests kept telling me that they were playing the best music they ever heard at a wedding and one guest actually asked if they could have the soundtrack! They kept the flow of the wedding going and Frank was able to even get some old 80’s music videos to match up with the songs while they were playing. It really was the icing on the cake at that point. The photo booth wasn’t a small, computer screen but instead an actual photographer taking pictures of everyone’s silly poses and props. These also weren’t cheesy Sweet 16 type props, but classy adult ones. They even printed them out quality 4 x 6 prints right from a photo printer for all of the guests to keep!
    I would recommend Next Generation DJ for any wedding or party. They were very reasonably priced and are a great group of professionals.

Caitlyn · Married on 07/07/2016

We used the photbooth service provided through Next Generation. Alex did a great job throughout the night and was even kind enough to pick up the props as well as keep and mail all of the pictures left behind by guests who forgot to take their photographs with them. The photbooth used was awesome! It was an open one that could accommodate larger groups which made for some fun photographs. We loved receiving all of our guests photos on a flash drive that allowed us to share them easily.

brittney · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I used Next Generation for our wedding last month. It was the BEST decision! Sonny and Frankie were absolutlely amazing and exceeded all of our expectations. They were really good at reading the crowd and playing music that fit the moment and kept the dance floor full all night long! I had given them a list of a few songs I wanted to hear throughout the reception and they played all the songs at just the right time. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how much fun they had and wanted to know their names and how I found them. I highly recommend Next Generation to anyone in search of a DJ and we can't thank Sonny and Frankie enough for helping to make our night extra special.

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

Sonny and his team are unreal! My wedding back in November was definitely the best night of my life, thanks in part to the guys at Next Generation DJ Entertainment. When I spoke with Sonny initially I felt extremely comfortable because he was so friendly and knowledgeable. I told him exactly what I wanted my wedding to be like and he definitely delivered. Vito was the MC and DJ the night of our wedding and he kept the party going the entire night. We had traditional music played for our culture and Vito made sure it was flawless. People were talking about the music and entertainment for weeks after. They even provided the uplighting for the room and it was perfect. They were easy to get in touch with via email or phone and always responded quickly if a message was left. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome time at their wedding!

Sonny was awesome to work with for our wedding. He was super chill and comfortable to be around. He followed my do not play list and all requests we made. Our wedding was AMAZING and the music did not stop all night - he definitely had our crowd dancing all night. Would definitely work with again and recommend to all our friends.

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

We just wanted to send a big thank you to Sonny and Vito (big thanks to him, as he was the DJ of our reception!) for making our reception AMAZING! Everyone had an amazing time and I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate! Everyone left saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to (I'd like to think they meant it, and not just saying it to us), but seriously, the whole night was amazing. The whole process was seamless from meeting with Sonny to discuss the process, to submitting all our requests pre-wedding day, to the actual delivery of service. We, along with almost all of our 130 guests, were only in our seats to eat - Vito kept us on the dance floor from the minute we were introduced! So THANK YOU!!!

Jess and Matt Tamucci

Sonny and team are professionals who surpass every bride and groom's expectation! From start to finish, Next Generation DJ Entertainment handled our wedding with white-glove service. Beyond their professionalism, they know how to deliver! The dance floor was packed from the moment the bridal party was introduced to the Venetian hour. As every bride can relate, I wanted my guests to have the time of their lives and they sure did! Guests still call to rant and rave about our entertainment. Sonny and team knew exactly what music to play, which was a huge relief for me! Now, we can't wait to see our wedding video so we can relive the moments! I would recommend Next Generation DJ Entertainment to ANY couple looking for fantastic entertainment and professional service.

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2015

Where do I begin? My husband and I are SO HAPPY with our decision to go with Next Generation for our wedding. I cannot begin to tell you how many of our guests raved about the music and were having a blast on the dance floor. Vito was our emcee and Frank was our DJ. They were able to accommodate all our requests (from speaking in Italian every so often to providing a Batman gobo light to assisting in my husband's musical performances) and made us feel at ease with the scheduling of our wedding reception. Vito was friendly and came to us with any ideas he had throughout the evening. They definitely know how to throw a great party! I highly recommend them!!

Joanna · Married on 07/25/2015

Sonny and his team were absolutely amazing. From start to finish they had the dance floor packed the entire night. They played such a great selection of music. Sonny and his team were so easy to work with and met all of our needs. They are the best. Our wedding was perfect because of next generation!

Dom, Sonny and his whole team at Next Generation did a fantastic job for our wedding. Everything was organized for the very beginning and they knew what kind of music we wanted. High energy, professional and responsive. Our guests were dancing the entire night. We couldn't have had an better night! Will happily recommend to anyone!

lauren · Married on 07/10/2015

Sonny is the best! From start to finish- very professional yet down to earth. Made us laugh and have fun throughout the process as well. Affordable price with room for upgrades, but no pressure. Very responsive to emails, phone calls, etc. He listened to our suggestions and also gave his input. The whole team was great....the dance floor was rockin all night with old and new music. Do not hesitate to book Next Generation, you will not be disappointed!!! :)

Christine · Married on 06/21/2015

If you are looking to book a DJ/Emcee for your upcoming wedding you should definitely book with Next Generation DJ Entertainment. Vito was AMAZING! He was very professional, personable, flexible, and a great overall DJ. He is a wonderful individual! Everyone was having so much fun and dancing the entire evening, even those that do not typically dance at our family functions! I had provided Vito with a timeline and a list of songs to play, as well as a list of songs not to play and I did not have to worry about a single thing the entire evening. We spoke before the wedding, throughout the wedding, and after the wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Vito of Next Generation DJ Entertainment.

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

I could not have been happier with our dj selection! Sonny was a breeze to work with and Vito did a fabulous job keeping the party going at the wedding. He hit the nail on the head with the song selections and was a pleasure to work with. I really can't emphasize how much picking the right dj is, as it can seriously impact the vibe of a wedding. These guys are fantastic through and through. We had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for making our night perfect!!

Mary · Married on 01/10/2015

We were so pleased with Mike and everyone at Next Generation. They are so amazing and everyone at our wedding had a blast.

Christine · Married on 11/07/2014

Sonny is by far the greatest DJ around!! My best friend booked him for her wedding in June so when we were planning our 11/7 wedding I called to see if he was available and he was. He played the best music and he kept checking in with us about what was going to happen next. I recommend him highly to everyone!!!
    Thanks Sonny for being apart of the greatest night of our lives!!!!!

We had Next Generation for our wedding and we are glad we choose them. Frankie & John did a great job and had our guests dancing all night long. Their photo booth was amazing !!! We also had a TV package and they showed a same day slideshow with Studio 1 photography. My mom and my wife were so emotional and even cried. Amazing and Amazing both companies...Thank you again you made our day memorable forever.