Newport Travel Reviews

Newport Travel 1
Newport Travel 2
Newport Travel 3

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

I was absolutely THRILLED with Newport Travel Tours. Carlos was extremely responsive by email for the booking process and the day of went flawlessly. I used Newport Travel Tours for our wedding trolley on 5/6/2017 for both wedding party transportation, and also for some guest transportation while we were having pictures taken. Our driver was completely professional, accommodating, flexible with our schedule, and did everything he could to make our day perfect, including helping hide me from guests as they walked by while we were parked in front of the church, wiped down the trolley before I entered to make sure my dress didn't get dirty (it was raining that day) and getting us a bottle of champagne! 5 Stars absolutely - the easiest wedding vendor I had to work with - worth every penny.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Laura · Married on 05/05/2017

Carlos was very responsive and accommodating. The trolley itself was gorgeous and he offered to go the long way back to venue so we could enjoy the ride! Great experience!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Angela · Married on 03/25/2017

You must book Newport Travel Tours for any wedding in the New England area. To say they go above and beyond is an understatement. Russ and Carlos made my wedding dreams come true. They were early, were generous enough to stay a bit late when needed, and treated my friends and family like gold. The vehicles are all very clean and beautiful, especially the brand new white trolley. I cannot recommend them enough! The trolleys were truly the highlight of my wedding - my guests loved them as much as our band! It really makes an impact on the overall festivities and flow of the day. My husband originally did not understand why we needed to offer them but after the fact was so happy we did! Newport Travel is the best bang for your buck too. They are fair and prompt and great to work with leading up to the wedding. They went out of their way to help me my wedding week and did much to alleviate all my stresses that weekend. The drivers are also such great people. I have been on other trolleys and no one compares to Newport Travel! They are so friendly and so kind - from helping my grandmother get on and off the trolley to helping me bring things to the church and beyond. On our wedding day it turned cold and rainy quite fast. I wanted to do outdoor photos on the beach but felt that I couldn't ask my friends to stand outside and freeze with me. Knowing how important it was, Russ drove the long way to the venue so I had enough time to think it over. I changed my mind, took the photos and they are by far and away the best photos of the day. They would not have been possible without Russ! A million thanks to Newport Travel! You must, must have them for your wedding day (if they are available!)!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Patrick · Married on 11/12/2016

We booked Newport Travel w/ Carlos for our November wedding in Newport, RI. We had the white trolley - which was immaculate and well maintained. The pictures inside, and on the balcony, came out great. We had a big group (wedding party, parents, photographers.... and coolers) and it fit everyone very comfortably. With all the stress involved with the day, it was reassuring to see they were punctual and got the whole crew where we needed to be. I recommend using Carlos and his team for your wedding day transportation.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rosa · Married on 08/06/2016

I booked the beautiful white wedding trolley for my daughters wedding based on reviews I looked at on WeddingWire. I was hesitant because I didn't know anyone
    that used them but I was so pleased with the wonderful service, professionalism and value. The trolley was perfect!!! Beautiful, air conditioned, and big enough to accommodate the entire wedding party with their significant others. Everyone on the trolley loved the driver too!! He was great and Carlos was a pleasure to book with. Also his price was lower than other quotes I had gotten for a much better trolley!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jane · Married on 07/10/2016

Don't hesitate to book this trolley service! Beautiful trolley that is perfect for wedding parties or guests. The guide we had was amazing; Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend this trolley tour!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

I used NTTT for my wedding and they were great! Carlos was wonderfully responsive and accommodating and everything went perfect on the day of. The trolley was awesome- super cute but also incredibly clean and new looking, plus it had AC so that was great. All of our guests loved the driver. He didn't have to but along the way to the venue he would tell tidbits about Newport and the historic sites, the guests really loved that. I definitely recommend booking with Newport Travel Trolley Tours.

Sent on 07/25/2016

I can't say enough great things about how accommodating, responsive, and wonderful Carlos was to work with. He made our wedding day transportation needs an absolute breeze and was so kind, professional, and flexible. And a great value too! The trolleys we had were brand new and beautiful and Carlos went far above and beyond our expectations in every way - and always with a smile on his face and awesome attitude. We called a bunch of places and are SO happy we chose Newport Travel Trolley Tours. Even the guests raved about them! I really can't recommend them highly enough!! Book them now!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Dear Patron, thanks for taking few minutes of your precious time to review our company! We were happy to be part of your special day and be able to deliver the service you expected and paid for. We promise we will honor the kind words you said about us on the review and make them true to every single person hiring us because of your recommendations.
    We look forward to working with you again.

Abby · Married on 06/25/2016

Newport weddings can get pricey quickly, especially if you have good taste:) We used Newport Travels trolley for our wedding party transportation for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and was definitely the most affordable trolley option. They were on time, flexible when schedules changed, open to us playing music AND the trolley was beautiful! Definitely hire Newport Trolley!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Dear Abby, thank you so much!!!! you were a very kind bride to deal with as well LOL!!!!! We were happy you and your group enjoyed our service and we promise that we will try very hard to keep the good quality service to any person doing business with us because of your recommendation. We wish a happy and prosperous life with your beloved husband.

Sam · Married on 06/11/2016

Newport Trolley is great to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure transportation is the last thing on your mind during that special day. They reached out several days prior to our wedding to make sure times and locations were set for pick-up/drop-off. They also requested designated "day of contacts" so they wouldn't have to bug us on the wedding day.

Because this is a family-run business you get top notch treatment. I was surprised to get a call from the owner a few days after the wedding so he could learn how the special day went and to personally congratulate the bride & groom.

First class all the way!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Sam!!! We just can say that you, your family and friends were awesome to work with. Thanks for using our service!

All the best for you and your wife!

Carlos Cardoso

Awesome Trolley! Understood the agenda we had for our Corporate Summer Outing and followed through with it, came on time to pick up and drop off everyone for their mansion tours!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Thanks for taking few minutes of your precious time to review our company! we promise you we will try very hard to make all your words true to every single person hiring us because of your sincere review.

All the best to you!

Christina · Married on 05/29/2016

Got to use their brand new white trolley which was incredibly beautiful and comfortable! Loved driving thru downtown in the conductors balcony :)
    Carlos is a great person to work with and so are the drivers!!! Highly recommended for all transportation needs!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Dear Christina, thank you very much for giving us the privilege to be part such special day in your life! We are happy we were to deliver you the service you were expecting. Thanks for taking few minutes of your precious time to review our company.

All the best to you!

Carlos Cardoso

We contacted Newport Travel, for our recent wedding, because we wanted to have transportation for our guests (to and from the reception). I have to say, Carlos was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so kind and helpful and his prices were great.

The wedding day went very smoothly, thanks to Carlos and his crew. Everyone loved the trolley ride. They made multiple trips for us and everyone made it safely to their destinations. Everything about this company was wonderful and I highly recommend Newport Travel. Thanks Carlos for making this part of my wedding day go so smoothly. :)

Sent on 05/15/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to be part of such special day in your life! We are happy to hear that you were happy with our service, and we promise we will treat very person coming to us because of your words the same VIP way we treated you!

Best wishes for you!

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

Carlos was so easy to work with and responded to all of my emails quickly and professionally. He was very accommodating and everything went perfectly the day of my wedding. The trolley was beautiful and a fun addition to our wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Meghan, thank you for your kind review! You and everyone in you group we awesome to work with, too. We wish you all the best!

haraN · Married on 04/16/2016

Newport travel trolley tours were an excellent choice for my wedding guest transportation. Carlos worked with me for a few weeks in planning the best ways and times to transport my guests. He was very flexible and worked around any changes with grace and humility. He assured me that he will contribute to making my wedding day as less stressful as it could me. Indeed, they delivered. They even stayed much later to make sure all the guests got back to their destinations. The ride was clean and the driver made it fun. The trolley had an audio jack and guests played their own music from their phones. My guests arrived in good spirit and that made me very happy. Would recommend newport travel trolley any chance I get.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Hi Narah, thank you very much for being the first one to review our company! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day and to know we delivered the service you were expecting. We wish you the best in this new phase of your life!

Connie · 0000-00-00

I booked this vendor for my daughter's wedding in August and I cannot say enough great things about them. I spoke directly to the owner, Carlos, and he was absolutely amazing! At first I was a little nervous as he told me when I first contacted him in December, that he would be getting a new trolley in May 2016. He sent me pictures of what it was going to look like, however, since he didn't actually have it, I was nervous that it would not come in on time. May came along and Carlos contacted me and told me it was in. I asked if I could see it and he gave me his address so that I could go check it out. It was absolutely beautiful! Carlos was wonderful and, even though he didn't take a deposit, I was assured he would be there on the day of the wedding and, because you could tell he was just a sincere, honest person, I felt at ease. Of course, the day of the wedding, we had one of his drivers and he was just as amazing as Carlos. I got so many great comments from our guests. Because there was time to spare, he took them on a small tour of Newport before the wedding and he pointed out all the important places they were passing. Our guests were just so pleased with the service they got and were so happy to see Newport, as some of them had never been there before! All I can say is, starting from Carlos, all the way down to his staff, they were absolutely wonderful, professional, pleasant easy to talk to and very accommodating! It was great to know that, on a day that could be so stressful, I did not have to worry about transportation for the wedding party and guests! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs transportation and, as a matter of fact, I personally recommended them to another couple we met the following day, that will be getting married next year and I will definitely use them again if we need transportation for some other occasion. Wonderful job Carlos! Thank you very, very much!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Bridget · Married on 10/21/2017

Newport Trolley Tours provided excellent service for my October 2017 wedding. The driver was on time and very helpful. I would certainly recommend to other brides.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Eileen · Married on 05/28/2016

We rented the White Wedding Trolley for our wedding day transportation and it was spectacular! The trolley itself is brand new with very comfortable seating. It was also such a pleasure working with Carlos! He was so nice, reassuring, and accommodating with our wedding day schedule, which had multiple stops. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Carlos honestly made this so easy! The trolley arrived exactly on time and ran as scheduled. The service was incredible. The price was also very reasonable. Truly a great value!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Eileen, thank you so much for giving us the privilege to be part of your special day! We are glad you enjoyed our service and we can say the same about you, your family and friends: We loved them all!

Best wishes for you!

Emilie · Married on 03/24/2018

We made the best decision choosing a trolley over a limo for our wedding! The wedding party had so much fun! Our driver let us pick our own music and we were able to bring our own beverages!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Ali · Married on 06/18/2017

We booked Newport Travel Trolley for our wedding party transportation for our wedding at Jesus Saviour and Ocean Cliff in Newport. The trolley is beautiful, amazing a/c and a smooth ride, while our driver was pleasant and genuinely excited for us on our big day! They let us bring a cooler (within reason!) and hook up our own playlist to the aux adaptor.
    Although communication sometimes lagged, Carlos was very helpful with confirming details, scheduling and accommodations. He even helped us out with scheduling transportation at the end of our wedding from the venue to our hotel (just 2 days before our wedding!). The trolley was exactly where it needed to be right on schedule, (about 10 minutes early to each place!) and we felt safe the whole time.
    I would highly recommend using Newport Travel Trolley and their beautiful white wedding trolley!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Mike · Married on 06/13/2017

Carlos was a pleasure to work with. His trolley was beautiful and extremely well taken care of. I will definitely be using his service again.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Matthew · Married on 08/06/2016

While you may be a little hesitant to book this crew, DON'T BE! They did an amazing job for our wedding and even surprised us at the end of the night with their brand new, all white, trolley decked out to accommodate the wedding parties. We didn't need another trolley but Carlos brought it as a present to us. Great company. Wish I had more reason to do work with them in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Newport Travel's reply:

Hi Matthew, thanks for the kind words. You do have a reason to work with us in the future: Your big boy!!! Also, come to celebrate your wedding anniversaries in Newport and will have the trolley ready to take you to dinner so you could recall that glorious day in your life.

Best,

Armanda · Married on 06/29/2017

Carlos was a pleasure to work with, and was very accommodating and considerate to the guests. I would certainly hire Newport Travel Trolley services again.

Sent on 08/21/2017