Newport Limousine Service Reviews

28 | Newport, RI

28 Reviews for Newport Limousine Service

Marina · Married on 08/03/2018

I got married last month at the Glen Manor House in Portsmouth, RI and used Newport Limo Company for our limos and bus to transport gusts from Crowne Plaza in Warwick. Judi and Dianne were a joy to work with! They helped us along in the planning process, and were so organized, professional and a joy to work with. The limos were a lot of fun for my girls and the complimentary champagne was a fun treat! We also requested a DVD to be played on the bus for our guests and everyone enjoyed the ride very much. Thank you again for making our day so easy and effortless!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

Newport Limousine Service was very professional, on-time, and was very flexible when plans changed slightly. Our shuttle driver, Peter, was very courteous and kind. He even stopped at the gas station on the way back to the hotel so some of my guests could stop in real quick to buy a couple of things they needed for the after-party. I highly recommend this company for all your driving needs!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Newport Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks, Jenna. We appreciate your positive review, So glad your wedding transportation went so well. Some of our customers deserve a positive review - you were great to work with as well. Hope you and Ryan have many blessings.

joette · Married on 08/19/2017

Judi was very quick to communicate with. Also the driver Deb was awesome!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Newport Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks, Joette, for taking the time to review your experience for your daughter's wedding transportation.

Laurie · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter's Newport wedding was only a week away when I spoke to Judi at Newport Limousine Services. Obviously I was quite late in inquiring about the limousine, and I was resigned to the fact that I probably wouldn't be able to pull this off. I was wrong! Judi was amazing in her determination to get me a limousine. She was able to split the time between the afternoon and the evening so we could utilize the limo for the wedding party and for my elderly parents who needed to be driven home. When we realized that the beautiful white limousine did not have a front seat, Judi was able to arrange a different vehicle to get my parents home. At the end of the evening, the beautiful white limo was waiting at Ochre Court to take the wedding party back to the hotel. Jade, the limo driver, could not have been nicer. She was professional and extremely kind to my elderly parents who were somewhat nervous about going home with a stranger. I was truly impressed by her compassion, her friendliness, and her professional demeanor. I would recommend this service to anyone. I cannot thank Judi enough for helping me to make my daughter's wedding special!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Newport Limousine Service's reply:

Laurie, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that all turned out so well! Best wishes, Judi Berry

Sandy · Married on 04/16/2016

Judi at Newport Limousine was so helpful with planning all our transportation needs for our daughter's wedding. We highly recommend them!

Billy · Married on 09/25/2015

I recently got married in Newport and rented transportation through Newport Limo. I can't say enough good things about Judi. She was friendly, flexible, and patient with me throughout the entire process. My wife and I ended up changing our transportation plans a few times before finally booking, and Judi was very accommodating and quick to reply with updated itineraries, contracts, etc. They have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from, so we found exactly what we needed for our guests. The drivers were also friendly, professional, and made the entire experience smooth and comfortable for us. It was awesome to have one less thing to worry about during the day of the wedding, and it was thanks to Judi and her drivers. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Newport Limousine Service's reply:

Billy, thanks so much for your great review. We appreciate the follow up. Glad you found the vehicles that were right for your wedding, and it is good to hear that you had a good experience with our drivers as well. Reviews like your are much appreciated!

Our driver was incredibly friendly and professional. Also, we had some last minute changes to our pickup time and Newport Limo was incredibly willing to accommodate.

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2014

We hired Newport Limo to provide transportation for our wedding party & guests and were very happy and would recommend their services. Judi is very professional, understanding and kind. Leading up to our wedding day, Judi always made herself available, however, during peak wedding season it was sometimes difficult to catch her by phone. This made my nervous at first, but she always returned my call or e-mail and everything day of worked out perfectly.
    All of our guests raved about how nice & professional drivers were, and most importantly, they got everyone where they needed to be safely & on-time. I would recommend using Newport Limo, and found them to be way more professional than a lot of other options. The only thing to consider, is until the drivers are selected (usually about a week before the event), you have to wait to really lock down details in the plans.

Michael · Married on 10/01/2013

We hired Newport Limousine for our wedding two weeks ago, and we were so happy with the professional and courteous service we received. Sydney, our driver, was great and made sure that we had a flawless experience, which only added to how special our day was. I would recommend their service to anyone.

Hollie · Married on 08/24/2013

Thank you for a wonderful ride to our special day!! The services were flawless the driver kind courteous and professional... He went out if his way to make our day perfect !!! Thank you.

Carmela · Married on 07/19/2013

Did a great job! Everyone appreciated service!!

Mary · Married on 06/08/2013

Newport Limo Service provided both motorcoach and van service for our daughter's wedding. Because of the varied location of guests and the complication of navigating narrow streets, our needs were complex. Yet the transportation went off without a hitch! The vehicles were spotless, the drivers courteous, knowledgeable and personable and the schedule implemented flawlessly. It could not have been better.

Brian · Married on 06/08/2013

everything you could expect from a professional limousine company I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Jost · Married on 06/07/2013

We had to change our plans due to rain. We were so happy that Newport limo was able to accommodate us so well. They did all we asked and more!!

We hired 2 Coach buses from Newport Limousine to transport guests to and from the ceremony and reception. The buses were in impeccable condition and the drivers were very prompt and friendly! One of the compliments that we received most after the wedding was in regards to how well organized the buses were! Although I sent a very detailed itinerary, the drivers did an amazing job sticking to the schedule and making sure everything went off without a hitch! Judith was a pleasure to work with and responded to emails very quickly. I gave professionalism a slight deduction because after dropping off the guests the drivers were nowhere to be found and we needed the buses moved to make room for the bridal party bus. A very minor mistake. They do a fantastic job and their prices can't be beat...trust me I checked everywhere. Amazing value and wonderful company!

Trish · Married on 08/19/2017

Thanks to Judi and staff for their excellent service! They really went the extra mile to help manage the transportation for my daughter's wedding.

L · Married on 05/14/2016

Wedding transportation was probably one of the tasks I was dreading the most. However, everything went very simply and smoothly with Newport Limousine. I corresponded with Judy at Newport Limousine and the whole transaction was very straightforward without any hiccups. I heard there were very demanding transportation companies out there that needed specific numbers - but I knew I wasn't able to give specific numbers because our guests didn't get back to us on whether on not they wanted to use the shuttles. Wedding planning is a logistical nightmare and it was so nice to have Newport Limousine be so flexible even with last minute timing changes. Although I did not use the shuttles, I heard that the driver, Dan, was very accommodating, kind, and on time. The transportation timetable went according to plan! No one was left out, no one was late to the wedding! I'm very very happy and 100% recommend!

Meghan · Married on 09/06/2014

I had a very easy time working with Newport Limousine Service. They responded to my inquiries quickly and were right on time the day of the wedding. Would definitely recommend using them.

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2013

So professional! My husband and I felt so pampered by our driver, Bob. He was so attentive to our needs. And the customer service from Judi was excellent! She helped me find the best possible ride for our day and I'm glad I took her advice.

Janessa · Married on 07/07/2007

They did an amazing job, our driver treated us like royalty!!!
    We would recommend them to anyone wanting perfection!

Laura · Married on 09/07/2013

3.5

I would definitely recommend Newport Limousine for weddings and special occasions. They were on time, the vehicles were clean, and the drivers were very professional. They ensured that all of our guests got home safely and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

3.0

I was overall very pleased with the quality, responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility with Judy/Newport Limo.

However, the only drawback was the cost.

David · Married on 08/03/2013

4.2
      3.5

Working with Judi Berry at Professional Limousine was a great experience. The wedding transportation came off without a hitch and the driver was courteous and helpful.

• User2971931 · 2+ years ago

2.4
      1.5

My husband and I booked a 1957 Bentley and a 14 passenger limo for our special day. There were no issue with the Limo. We booked the Bentley because it was sentimental to my mother because she was born in 1957. We booked the limo and paid in full 1 year before our wedding. The day before our wedding the driver of the Bentley called us needing to cancel. He told us he was at CVS and someone stole his windshield wipers and since it was a vintage car it's not like he could go to Autozone and get new ones. He didn't want to drive it without wipers.

The driver did not call the appropriate contact being the bride and my family. He instead called the groom, in which they worked out to use a 1938 Packard. The driver was nice enough to still supply us with a vintage car, which took beautiful pictures. We were very disappointed that what we reserved a year prior was not available. We did not even get a discount or call from the company only the driver.

It was a little unprofessional and disrespectful.

Regardless of the service, the vintage car was beautiful even if we compromised.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Newport Limousine Service's reply:

Hello, no one called our office to report that the vehicle was exchanged for another antique vehicle. Tthe driver of the vehicle is also the owner of the antiques. I am sure he was doing the best he could in supplying another antique vehicle. A mechanical problem can happen to any vehicle, particularly an antique vehicle. Had it been reported, we would have apologized for your inconvenience and disappointment.