McCauley Estate Vineyards Reviews

McCauley Estate Vineyards 3
McCauley Estate Vineyards 4
McCauley Estate Vineyards 5

Priscilla · Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Newberry Estates. The venue was clean, organized, decorated beautifully and every detail was well thought out. The staff took tremendous care of us before, during and after the wedding. The months leading up to the wedding, the Coordinators took the time to really get to know who we were and what we were really wanting and looking forward to on our special day. It was a seamless experience and they made it look effortless. We did not have anything to worry about and all went as planned. This venue is a gorgeous one-stop shop and makes the entire experience enjoyable for all guests and the wedding party. The men loved getting to spend time together in the "Man Cave" prior to the ceremony playing vintage arcade games, pool, shuffle board, you name it. The women were pampered and relaxed in a gorgeous lake-side Bridal Casita. That alone, set the tone for how amazing the evening turned out. Not one ounce of stress and everyone had the time of their lives. If we could, we would give Newberry Estates more than just two thumbs up! Special shout out to the owner, Sabrina, along with Vanessa and Samantha (Our Coordinators). You guys were phenomenal!

McCauley Estate Vineyards 6
    McCauley Estate Vineyards 7
    McCauley Estate Vineyards 8
    McCauley Estate Vineyards 9
    McCauley Estate Vineyards 10
    McCauley Estate Vineyards 11
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/22/2016

This is a great venue! They take care of everything!

Sent on 11/15/2016

If you want a dream Wedding this is the place to have it at, our experience was the best day ever it was perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Tiffany · Married on 07/11/2015

Such a magical and beautiful day everything I ever wished for

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jessa · Married on 06/06/2015

A pleasure to do buisness with, super friendly and helpful with any questions. Quick to respond. Amazing! Nothing bad to say at all

Sent on 01/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2014

Newberry Estate Vineyards is the only place anyone should consider getting married it! They bring a piece of heaven to their venue! From Vineyards, to a sand beach pond to views of Mt. Diablo it truly is the best place! Sabrina is so helpful and friendly throughout the entire wedding planning I couldn't of asked for a cooler person to help me! I loved having my wedding there!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tammy · Married on 07/19/2014

What a BEAUTIFUL venue for ANY event! Sabrina was very pleasant to work with, helpful and was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. An amazing amount of amenities are included in the venue fee making this venue EXTREMELY reasonable. And, I cannot say enough about the day of coordinator (Tiffany) and the DJ (Kevin) - they were both out of this world and the "icing on the cake" with Newberry Estate Vineyards. I highly recommend you check them out.

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • dollface329

Rita · Married on 10/19/2013

My wedding was the wedding of my dreams, and Newberry Estate Vineyards was the perfect setting! The venue is beautiful and the packages they offer are very competitive and they make your whole process sooooo much easier!! I was looking for a venue that pretty much was a one stop shop, and Newberry Estates offered everything I needed & more. My expectations were met above & beyond & I cannot think of a more perfect place to have had the most important event of my life.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Aldina · Married on 09/21/2013

The absolute best for outdoor wedding ceremony/reception or any event. The landscaping made for some very beautiful very dramatic pictures. They made everything run smoothly. Love love love them!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ginger · Married on 09/06/2013

Newberry Estate Vineyards was the perfect venue for our wedding. It is absolutely beautiful and everything is in one place. Sabrina was great in organizing all the arrangements for the included vendors. Our family and friends all had so much fun and a wonderful time that they are still talking about how great it was. We had an amazing time and will have memories that will last forever.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Margaret · Married on 05/26/2013

A beautiful venue. Sabrina was amazing and totally took care of me. Would recommend a million times over.

Sent on 06/04/2013

jayme · Married on 09/14/2012

From the moment i stepped onto the grounds, which was still under construction, i just new this place was going to be my dream location. With Sabrinas vision and jeremys drive they transformed the lot full of dirt into one of the most beautiful venue locations i have ever seen. There drive for perfection showed and allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams. They made me feel like family and made my day so special. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and Will forever hold a place in my heart. I switched venues 6 months before my wedding and it was the best decision i could of made. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing a beautiful venue for us to start our happily ever after.........Jayme

Sent on 12/04/2012

Veronica · Married on 07/22/2016

Finding Sabrina at Newberry Estates was like a dream come true for our July 22nd wedding. We ended up needing to change our venue last minute and stumbled across them online, reached out and were ecstatic when they still had our date available. She was pleasant to work with, timely and responsive in communications, making the process practically seamless. They were also accommodating with the vendors that we already had booked, and let us adapt our package to accommodate our needs. The venue itself was gorgeous and we're STILL getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding day was. Thank you Sabrina and Jeremy Newberry!!

Veronica & Ryan

Sent on 08/03/2016

Beautiful location.....my day was one to remember

Sent on 09/01/2015

McCauley Estate Vineyards's reply:

This is such a strange review. Reviewed on 9/1/15 but states that the wedding was on 8/19/17 and actually, we did not have a wedding on this date. What's up weddingwire??