Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 3
Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 4
Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 5

Daria-Paul · Married on 07/03/2015

Wow! I could not believe how amazing the floral arrangements from Newberry Brothers were. And this is coming from the groom! The quality and quantity of flowers for the price was so compelling vs. other florists. And their ability to turn my wife's vision into reality was simply astounding! Our guests kept asking: "what kind of flowers are those," because they chose such unique and pretty types! It was a joy having Newberry Brothers bring the life to our event and can't thank them enough for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/07/2015

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! They were very easy to work with...even with a last minute hiccup when some flowers weren't going to work in my bouquet, it was very smooth. No complaints!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Our flowers were breathtaking. They were able to put my ideas into amazing centerpieces that lot up the room. I was stunned!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 05/25/2014

Newberry brothers was easy to work with, flexible, and helpful when trying to choose floral arrangements. Our bouquets were gorgeous, fresh, and just perfect!!! Our centerpieces turned out beautifully, and the flower arrangement we ordered to decorate our cake was beautiful. The only issue was that they forgot my rose petals that I added last minute for the aisle. They did reimburse me for them though. I thought their prices were competitive and their service was great. I would recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Heidi · Married on 05/24/2014

Our flowers from Newberry's were AMAZING!!! They do a phenomenal job and won't disappoint. Unsure how they're cost compares to others...not inexpensive but absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jaqueline · Married on 09/20/2013

Totally amazing from start to finish. Let me start by saying that we didn't look anywhere else, my wedding planner sent me their profile and highly recommended them so we only went there BUT when we initially met with them we gave our price point and preferences and they came right around target. I'm an out of town bride, so after a few months I realized I didn't like the original arrangement choices and I emailed Emily several times to fix it, she was AWESOME and went back and forth to help me figure out exactly what I wanted. I then decided I wanted aisle decorations, which she also worked with me for, AND that I needed some other different small things. Each time she adjusted the bid and was so so SO helpful. We saw the flowers for the first time before the wedding and they were AMAZING, beautiful, awesome. Diane and her assistant set them up in the cold rain and despite the crappy weather everything was just a dream. I can't say enough good things about how happy I am with their services. Definitely, definitely choose Newberry for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Angie · Married on 09/14/2013

Our flowers were AMAZINGLY beautiful! We worked with the ladies at Newberry's, explaining all the things we wanted. They took our ideas and put it all together! I could not believe how beautiful everything was! It was above and beyond!!! Every idea and detail that we discussed they put into place! I highly recommend Newberry Brothers! Beyond Gorgeous flowers!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • User3381911 · 2+ years ago

We were extremely pleased with the service and quality of the Newberry Brothers' floral arrangements both at the church and reception. Everything was perfect. Although it was obvious when we stepped into their shop, that they work with some incredible clientele, we were extremely comfortable and enjoyed their undivided attention. Paula worked closely with my daughter to create the exact 'one of a kind' look the bride envisioned with respect to the price points I had in mind. Patrick is a true pro. He and his team delivered above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Newberry Brothers was exceptional! The creativity and care they put into my wedding was beyond my expectations. It was like they could read my mind. The excitement they shared for my wedding, made the planning experience very fun and stress free. I can see why they are and award winning florist! I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 04/13/2013

I was very stressed about getting flowers for our wedding. 4 weeks before the wedding we went into Newberry Brother's and I immediately felt calm and taken care of. In less than an hour they designed centerpieces, cake flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres for our 150 person wedding. I originally only wanted tulips and daffodils but they created beautiful centerpieces in purple, green and pink around the flowers I wanted. They were affordable, professional and I did not have to do anything the day of the wedding. The flowers came and went without me even knowing! The also have a huge green house and can rent out tress and flowers for your ceremony or reception.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Newberry Brothers Florist is the best in the business. Their many years of expertise have made them well known and a preferred vendor in Denver. During the wedding planning process, I met with several florists and none compared to Newberry Brothers. Their attention to detail, knowledge of flower species, and skill in making your wedding vision a reality is impressive. On our wedding day, Newberry Brothers' arrangements were extraordinary and added the right elegant touch to our church and reception venue. I highly recommend them to any Denver bride looking for a knowledgeable, professional, and talented florist!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Victoria · event on 06/02/2012

Bruce & Tom are creative wonders with the patience of saints. Small changes did not ruffle them; big changes did not scare them. Crazed Bat Mitzvah moms only make them more amazing.

Having planned one of my own and helped with three others, I have no qualms about singing Newberry's praises. Paula really, really listens when you talk about your child, event and vision and makes it all come together. Emily was a joy to work with and when I asked to spend less and do more she helped me figure out how to get there. Looking forward to planning the next Bat Mitzvah!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2011

The team at Newberry's is beyond amazing to work with. They are experts in their field of flowers, but go beyond that and work with you in making sure that all aspects of the wedding/ theme tie back into the floral decor. Beyond that, they are true professionals: experts at what they do, creative beyond belief, responsive, willing to go above and beyond, respectful of your budget, and willing and able to do turn any idea into a masterpiece. Absolutely love these guys, and would reccomend them to any and everyone!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Megan · Married on 08/13/2009

Newberry's was wonderful to work with. We didn't have a big flower budget and they provided us exactly what we wanted within our price range. They have so many wonderful flowers and flower centerpiece designs to choose from. They were awesome!!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Mia · Married on 10/20/2007

Henry is extraordinary, detail-oriented, creative and did an incredible job with our budget.

Sent on 11/30/2007

Kathryn · Married on 09/16/2006

They were absolutely amazing! They were able to understand my vision and execute it flawlessly. They made our wedding even more spectacular then I thought it could be!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Katie · Married on 09/15/2012

Paula and the rest of the staff at Newberry were wonderful to work with. Our flowers were gorgeous, and they were very generous with their time and vases. I loved the various table centerpieces they came up with as well as the small touches, such as the flowers for the ceremony, my bouquet and and the boutonnieres. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I for one will be back the next time I need flowers for something!

Sent on 10/12/2012

I was beyond thrilled with the flowers for my August wedding! Emily and team took my vision and created something beyond compare. They were truly breathtaking and were the finishing touch to my wedding day experience. I will send all of my friends and family to Newberry to any floral needs!

Sent on 09/04/2015
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 03/10/2013

Really wonderful! The flowers were stunning and they did an amazing job. Paula worked with us within my budget which was amazing and pretty much the only vendor to respect that. They made changes to anything I wanted and respected my opinions.

Two things were kind of a bummer... the yellow roses on the women's corsages wilted pretty quickly and looked floppy in some pictures. The other thing... when the woman was putting on the boutonnieres... she did it in such a way that my husband got stabbed in the chest every time he hugged someone... They ended up ripping several pins out of the boutonniere to save him!

All in all though, great experience and I would highly recommend Newberrys to anyone who is looking. They are a locally owned company and family owned. I love that!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

Gorgeous arrangements! People were so impressed with my centerpieces, to this day it is one thing I still receive compliments on. They are very good about working with your budget and making sure you end up with something beautiful.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Mallory · Married on 07/30/2016

Newberry was so great to work with! We had the most beautiful flowers and they really did a great job coming up with something unique that fit our outdoor wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Newberry did an amazing job helping set up our wedding and reception. They helped us plan the right centerpieces and also stayed within budget. It was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

I struggled to find a florist who was reasonably priced and also could provide guidance on what would look good (I am not knowledgeable about flowers). Only a few weeks before the wedding, I talked to Newberry Brothers and they put my mind at ease - and could handle my small order on short notice. we just did my bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages, but they were perfect! I was completely happy with the service and pricing from Newberry Brothers.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Randi · Married on 11/07/2015

Newberry put together numerous proposals for me to ensure I was happy with the final result. They did countless mock ups at no charge to help me envision the final product and they have been super responsive when I have questions about the flowers. They set everything up for me so that I didn't have any details to worry about.

Sent on 08/10/2015