Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 10/02/2021

Worth every penny!

They did an amazing job, the flowers were exactly what I envisioned and they worked with me and my planner to make everything perfect! Would recommend to everyone!
    Kathleen L. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing!

Newberry Brothers exceeded our expectations! Flowers were sooooo beyond beautiful and made our wedding day look extravagant and romantic but at a price point we were comfortable with. They will work with you to stay in your budget and deliver an amazing product.
    Christine A. Married on 10/19/2019

Totally amazing!

They were great from start to finish. Completely willing to make modifications based on our budget and helped work with us to plan delivery to minimize the cost to us. The flowers themselves were absolutely stunning. Would HIGHLY recommend!!
  • Breanah
    Breanah B. Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

Newberry was incredible from star to finish when it came to floral for our wedding. We had an initial meeting where we discussed ideas/design, and then a second meeting where they set up previews of centerpieces and bouquets. They worked with our budget and adjustments after an initial quote. Everything was delivered seamlessly for set up the day of the wedding. And most importantly everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Tiegan Married on 10/10/2019

Responsive

Newberry Brothers did a great job in helping create my vision. They even understood that I'm not a huge floral person, so helped design smaller bouquets and just a touch of floral in the table centerpieces. Not knowing many flower types, they did an amazing job helping me find flowers that worked with the colors I was thinking and even helped I corporate some local flowers! Everything turned out much more beautiful than I'd though thanks to their help!
    Danielle B. Married on 09/28/2019

Fairytale wedding

Larry and the whole Newberry team made our wedding dreams come true! Listened to everything we wanted/needed, saw our vision clearly and made it come to life! Everyone was so great to work with and great with communication, which isn’t always the case for vendors!
  • Laura
    Laura K. Married on 09/20/2019

Super talented and professional floral team!

Myisha and the Newberry Brothers are a dream team! Floral designs were a major part of my dream wedding vision....and this team went above and beyond to bring it to life! Highly recommend working with them!
    Ken S. Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely beautiful !!!

Writing reviews is not something I have ever taken the time to do. After my wedding on August 18th there are a few companies that I honestly need to take the time to thank and write a review for. Newberry Brothers Floral is definitely one of them!! My fiancée and I had 4 months to plan our wedding and our first florist backed out with a month to go. We met Paula for a consultation during which her team patiently created beautiful mockups of our centerpiece, bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, etc. The arrangements on the day of the wedding were absolutely beautiful!!! We received numerous comments from guests about our gorgeous flowers.
    Thank you to everyone at Newberry Brothers who had a part in making our day special!!
    Tere and Ken.
    Leatha Married on 08/16/2019

Heavenly Bouquet

I sent Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor an email with a picture of the bouquet I wanted along with a few other items for my wedding. I didn't get a chance to see the flowers until moments before the wedding started. Let me say every flower and bouquet was astounding beautiful. I was very happy with their floral choices and arrangements. I appreciate every choice they made.
    Katie Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Floral Design!

Newberry Brothers was great to work with for our summer wedding. They designed our centerpieces and ceremony decor. They were all friendly, communicated well, easy to work with and flexible when new ideas or changes came up. Everyone raved about how beautiful the flowers were! So so happy we went with Newberry Brothers for our big day.
    Anne R. Married on 06/29/2019

Above and beyond

Paula, Victoria and Emily did the most amazing job with our flowers - they came up with three table arrangements with a variety of flowers (all of which I loved). The bridal bouquets were insane, as was the arch we had at the ceremony. They listened to the look I wanted and they were sensitive to my budget. Amazing people!
    Donald Married on 12/01/2018

They are wonderful

Newberry Bros did an excellent job in both helping us decide the flowers for our wedding and providing magnificent flowers, centerpieces and other accessories. They were wonderful to work with and we highly recommend them.
    Donald and Jody
    Denver, CO
    Emily B. Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Florist

We absolutely LOVED working with Newberry Brothers. Myisha and the entire team were lovely and committed to bringing our dream to life. I couldn't be happier!
  • Joseph
    Joseph S. Married on 10/26/2018

Ask for Cindy at Newberry Brothers, that woman is a legitimate artist with her flowers!

Cindy with Newberry Brothers provided the floral arrangement for me and my wife's wedding on October the 26th, 2018, and we could not have been happier. We had a relatively small budget for floral, low enough that other shops were not able to work with us at all, but Newberry Brothers happily snatched us up as clients and just *annihilated* our expectations. After getting to know me and my wife as a couple and telling our florist about our aesthetic, Cindy delivered us a floral arrangement that matched us stylistically and personally so damn well you'd have sworn she knew us for years! The colors were crazy, vibrant, and there were red chiles and tomatillos, and bits of plant that were spray painted a neon turquoises color in the arrangements. They were just brilliant, crazy, and perfectly us. Our living room went up like 5000 notches when we moved those arrangements into the house afterwards. God it was cool. First time working with a florist, and if I ever had a reason to work with one again I would have ZERO reason to go anywhere else.
    Kallie Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florist for Wedding!

Newberry Brothers is the only way to go! They did an outstanding job for our wedding back in October. All of our guests made comments on how gorgeous the flowers were at the church as well as at The Brown Palace. From start to finish, Newberry Brothers was incredibly attentive and truly listened to my vision, which they brought to life perfectly. All the details from my bouquet to the flowers on the cake, they went above and beyond on. Our photos are stunning thanks to the amazing arrangements and personals designed by Newberry Brothers. Moreover, they are so easy to work with and the nicest people! Definitely support this local business! A+ /100
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 10/06/2018

Newberry Brothers ... simply amazing!

Newberry Brothers provided incredible floral and decor for our wedding in October 2018 and we could not have been more thrilled. They were flexible in adjusting to my (sometimes “evolving” :) ) vision as a bride, down to day-of adjustments to the bridesmaids bouquets, and the execution of our vision was exactly as I hoped for and pictured. Our guests shared endless compliments with us. Newberry is the best!
    Tiffany Married on 09/08/2018
    Incredibly beautiful arrangements and great customer service! The staff listened to what we wanted and delivered more than I could ever imagine. Great colors and floral selections, easy to communicate with everyone at Newberry Brothers. We had a custom request to add special legos to our boutonnieres and bouquets, everything went off without a hitch. Thank you!
    Barbara Married on 09/02/2018
    Newberry Brothers was selected to handle the floral decor for our daughter's wedding at Arrowhead Golf Club on 9/2/18, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Myisha and Emily were our primary contacts and they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Myisha met with our daughter initially to discuss her colors and general concept, and then my husband and I joined in on a follow-up visit to finalize the details. Myisha has a wonderful ability to interpret the customer's vision and then create an amazing floral presentation. The table arrangements were exactly what we had envisioned, and the natural birch and floral arch that Newberry constructed, beautifully complemented the spectacular mountain views of the ceremony site. The whole "look" of the event was absolutely perfect and in keeping with the feel of an outdoor wedding. THANK YOU, MYISHA, EMILY AND NEWBERRY BROTHERS, for making the day so beautiful and special!
    Jennifer Married on 09/01/2018
    Newberry brothers designed the most beautiful flowers. Better than I could imagine! Thank you so much for creating such a spectacular floral display on my wedding day!! They also came in under 1K under other price estimates, so yaay!!
    Melissa Married on 08/26/2018
    Newberry Brothers was phenomenal!! They communicated with me every step of the way, they delivered the flowers in a timely manner to my hotel and my grooms hotel which were separate and they gave me everything I asked for. My bouquet was stunning. They took my imagination and brought it to life. Thank you so so much!!
    Amanda Married on 07/14/2018
    I got married last weekend and used Newberry Brothers and my flowers were absolutely perfect! From the very beginning Paula was amazing, professional, and new exactly how to make my vision come true! Everyone throughout the night raves about the centerpieces and the bouquets! Thank you Newberry for the most perfect elegant touch to make my wedding day a fairytale!!

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You & your mom were an absolute pleasure to work with & we were so happy we got to be part of your big day!! Cannot wait to see all the photos :)

-Emily Tolve at Newberry Brothers
    Deborah Married on 04/07/2018
    Newberry Brothers did the flowers for our April 2018 wedding, and they were AMAZING to work with every step of the way. We were primarily in contact with Emily and Myisha, who were both fabulous!! We'd been leaning towards another florist in the early stages of wedding planning, but after seeing Myisha's initial design mock-up/presentation, my heart was set on Newberry. They responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns throughout the process, and when the initial quote was way above our budget they worked closely with us to get it down to where we were comfortable. On the day of the event, the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages were delivered right on time to our hotel so we could use them for our pre-ceremony photos, and Myisha did a magical job at the venue itself for the ceremony (greenery rings FTW!!) and flipping arrangements around for the reception. I loved the colors, the styles, everything about it. Cannot recommend them highly enough! (Photos by Jake Holt Photography based out of Austin, whom I also HIGHLY recommend!!!)
    Sarah Married on 10/14/2017
    Newberry Brothers did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. I changed my mind about 100 times and they worked with me every step of the way. I recommend Newberry Brothers with 100% certainty that they will make sure wedding as beautiful as mine.
    Hannah Married on 09/02/2017
    AMAZING!!!

We couldn’t be more thrilled with Newberry Brothers! Our wedding flowers were exactly what I pictured, and more beautiful than I could have hoped. Somehow the florists at NB were able to figure out the picture I had in my head and make it happen–except way better.

They were completely professional and an absolute blast to work with. They were responsive, detail-oriented, and wonderfully creative. My bouquet was extraordinary, the tables were gorgeous, and the arch they custom made for us was breathtaking with the mountains in the background.

Everything they did was perfect; our guests are still talking about the flowers. If you're getting married anywhere within their geographical reach, CHOOSE NEWBERRY BROTHERS!
    Katie Married on 06/11/2017
    This is a great local business that works with all budgets and every type of event. We needed bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flower petals for the flower girls along with a few roses for the wedding cake. That's it - no flowers for the ceremony and no table centerpieces, as we did our own. Newberry Brothers came through with exactly what we ordered, delivered on time, on a Sunday- even though they are closed on that day, and everything looked beautiful. Top quality flowers. The bride's and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. Highly recommend this florist.