Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 2
Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 3

Emily Burr · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Florist

We absolutely LOVED working with Newberry Brothers. Myisha and the entire team were lovely and committed to bringing our dream to life. I couldn't be happier!

• Joseph

Joseph Sweredoski · Married on 10/26/2018

Ask for Cindy at Newberry Brothers, that woman is a legitimate artist with her flowers!

Cindy with Newberry Brothers provided the floral arrangement for me and my wife's wedding on October the 26th, 2018, and we could not have been happier. We had a relatively small budget for floral, low enough that other shops were not able to work with us at all, but Newberry Brothers happily snatched us up as clients and just *annihilated* our expectations. After getting to know me and my wife as a couple and telling our florist about our aesthetic, Cindy delivered us a floral arrangement that matched us stylistically and personally so damn well you'd have sworn she knew us for years! The colors were crazy, vibrant, and there were red chiles and tomatillos, and bits of plant that were spray painted a neon turquoises color in the arrangements. They were just brilliant, crazy, and perfectly us. Our living room went up like 5000 notches when we moved those arrangements into the house afterwards. God it was cool. First time working with a florist, and if I ever had a reason to work with one again I would have ZERO reason to go anywhere else.

Kallie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florist for Wedding!

Newberry Brothers is the only way to go! They did an outstanding job for our wedding back in October. All of our guests made comments on how gorgeous the flowers were at the church as well as at The Brown Palace. From start to finish, Newberry Brothers was incredibly attentive and truly listened to my vision, which they brought to life perfectly. All the details from my bouquet to the flowers on the cake, they went above and beyond on. Our photos are stunning thanks to the amazing arrangements and personals designed by Newberry Brothers. Moreover, they are so easy to work with and the nicest people! Definitely support this local business! A+ /100

• Mary

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

Newberry Brothers ... simply amazing!

Newberry Brothers provided incredible floral and decor for our wedding in October 2018 and we could not have been more thrilled. They were flexible in adjusting to my (sometimes “evolving” :) ) vision as a bride, down to day-of adjustments to the bridesmaids bouquets, and the execution of our vision was exactly as I hoped for and pictured. Our guests shared endless compliments with us. Newberry is the best!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredibly beautiful arrangements and great customer service! The staff listened to what we wanted and delivered more than I could ever imagine. Great colors and floral selections, easy to communicate with everyone at Newberry Brothers. We had a custom request to add special legos to our boutonnieres and bouquets, everything went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Barbara · Married on 09/02/2018

Newberry Brothers was selected to handle the floral decor for our daughter's wedding at Arrowhead Golf Club on 9/2/18, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Myisha and Emily were our primary contacts and they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Myisha met with our daughter initially to discuss her colors and general concept, and then my husband and I joined in on a follow-up visit to finalize the details. Myisha has a wonderful ability to interpret the customer's vision and then create an amazing floral presentation. The table arrangements were exactly what we had envisioned, and the natural birch and floral arch that Newberry constructed, beautifully complemented the spectacular mountain views of the ceremony site. The whole "look" of the event was absolutely perfect and in keeping with the feel of an outdoor wedding. THANK YOU, MYISHA, EMILY AND NEWBERRY BROTHERS, for making the day so beautiful and special!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Newberry brothers designed the most beautiful flowers. Better than I could imagine! Thank you so much for creating such a spectacular floral display on my wedding day!! They also came in under 1K under other price estimates, so yaay!!

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2018

Newberry Brothers was phenomenal!! They communicated with me every step of the way, they delivered the flowers in a timely manner to my hotel and my grooms hotel which were separate and they gave me everything I asked for. My bouquet was stunning. They took my imagination and brought it to life. Thank you so so much!!

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

I got married last weekend and used Newberry Brothers and my flowers were absolutely perfect! From the very beginning Paula was amazing, professional, and new exactly how to make my vision come true! Everyone throughout the night raves about the centerpieces and the bouquets! Thank you Newberry for the most perfect elegant touch to make my wedding day a fairytale!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You & your mom were an absolute pleasure to work with & we were so happy we got to be part of your big day!! Cannot wait to see all the photos :) -Emily Tolve at Newberry Brothers

Deborah · Married on 04/07/2018

Newberry Brothers did the flowers for our April 2018 wedding, and they were AMAZING to work with every step of the way. We were primarily in contact with Emily and Myisha, who were both fabulous!! We'd been leaning towards another florist in the early stages of wedding planning, but after seeing Myisha's initial design mock-up/presentation, my heart was set on Newberry. They responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns throughout the process, and when the initial quote was way above our budget they worked closely with us to get it down to where we were comfortable. On the day of the event, the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages were delivered right on time to our hotel so we could use them for our pre-ceremony photos, and Myisha did a magical job at the venue itself for the ceremony (greenery rings FTW!!) and flipping arrangements around for the reception. I loved the colors, the styles, everything about it. Cannot recommend them highly enough! (Photos by Jake Holt Photography based out of Austin, whom I also HIGHLY recommend!!!)

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 4
    Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 5
    Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 6

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Newberry Brothers did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. I changed my mind about 100 times and they worked with me every step of the way. I recommend Newberry Brothers with 100% certainty that they will make sure wedding as beautiful as mine.

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

AMAZING!!!

We couldn’t be more thrilled with Newberry Brothers! Our wedding flowers were exactly what I pictured, and more beautiful than I could have hoped. Somehow the florists at NB were able to figure out the picture I had in my head and make it happen–except way better.

They were completely professional and an absolute blast to work with. They were responsive, detail-oriented, and wonderfully creative. My bouquet was extraordinary, the tables were gorgeous, and the arch they custom made for us was breathtaking with the mountains in the background.

Everything they did was perfect; our guests are still talking about the flowers. If you're getting married anywhere within their geographical reach, CHOOSE NEWBERRY BROTHERS!

Katie · Married on 06/11/2017

This is a great local business that works with all budgets and every type of event. We needed bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flower petals for the flower girls along with a few roses for the wedding cake. That's it - no flowers for the ceremony and no table centerpieces, as we did our own. Newberry Brothers came through with exactly what we ordered, delivered on time, on a Sunday- even though they are closed on that day, and everything looked beautiful. Top quality flowers. The bride's and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. Highly recommend this florist.

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2016

ask for Myisha, she was amazing. She listened and got everything perfect beyond my dreams, and right on budget!

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot write enough about how much we loved working with Newberry Brothers for our wedding! We had met with several florists regarding our wedding flowers and between receiving outrageous quotes for what our floral needs were to not receiving ANY follow up after a consultation, I was feeling so discouraged and stressed. My fiancé and I realized that our floral needs would be minimal due to the fact that we wanted to use lanterns as our reception centerpieces, rather than flowers. That left our floral needs to be bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and decor for our ceremony arch. Scheduling our consolation was easy and they had good availability to meet with me on a Saturday morning. We had a pretty clear idea of what flowers we wanted and the colors scheme we wanted to work with. We were having an early October wedding and our colors were burgundy and ivory with fall foliage colors as our accents. We wanted to have a simple, but elegant fall wedding minus the country feeling so many fall weddings seem to have. We also had an idea about what we wanted for our arch decorations, but were open to suggestions since they are the designers. We met with Paula Newberry-Arnold, co-owner of the store and she was fantastic! I immediately felt she was on our side and her one goal was not to make a sale, but to create the most beautiful and memorable floral’s for the most important day in our lives. We brought pictures to show Paula what we wanted and even what we didn't (especially current trends we weren’t too keen on). My fiancé and Mother-in-law are allergic to lilies (which are my favorite flowers) and instead of disregarding them altogether Paula suggested we do an orange calla lily instead because it doesn't have the same pollen as stargazer or tiger lilies (and no allergy issues). Paula was detailed in the questions she asked us regarding our favorite flowers, colors, the color and fabric of my dress, if we had a theme, our budget, and what, overall, we wanted to achieve

Renee · Married on 10/24/2015

We hired Newberry Brothers to provide all the flowers for our wedding and reception and they did an outstanding job. We worked with Paula who came up with truly inspired arrangements for our Gatsby themed wedding. They delivered, set up and cleaned up after. We couldn't not have been happier with their services.

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Newberry Brothers was AMAZING! They provided all the flowers we needed for the entire wedding, in addition to a chandelier to hang above the dance floor. Our venue was very industrial, so we made our decor very soft and romantic, and Newberry Brothers hit it out of the park! I've never seen such beautiful floral arrangements. We ended up using them for several other events as well, and no matter what we requested, Newberry Brothers exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Paula and Mayisha!

• megan · Married on 08/29/2015

Newberry brothers did my wedding in Vail about 2 weeks ago and I cannot say enough amazing things about them. They went above and beyond to make my vision beyond my expectations. The team and Paula were so accommodating to my changes and updates and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone - whether it is a birthday or a full scale wedding you will not be disappointed! Thank you Paula and team for making my wedding a dream!

Patti · Married on 08/28/2015

They did my daughters wedding two years ago and I didn't think they could out do themselves then but they did for my wedding this past Friday August 28, 2015. It was everything I dreamed of and more!!! They work with you to create exactly what you want, they are patient and they will meet with you as many times as it takes until the sample is what you envisioned!! Amazing staff, amazing service, will always recommend and use in the future

Erica · Married on 07/04/2015

They did such a wonderful job on our flowers and were so helpful with helping me decide on centerpieces, arrangements, etc. They were always quick to reply with any questions and were very professional. Although they arent the cheapest flower shop we realized from shopping around what they do and provide really sets them far apart and its more than worth it. I highly recommend them

Daria-Paul · Married on 07/03/2015

Wow! I could not believe how amazing the floral arrangements from Newberry Brothers were. And this is coming from the groom! The quality and quantity of flowers for the price was so compelling vs. other florists. And their ability to turn my wife's vision into reality was simply astounding! Our guests kept asking: "what kind of flowers are those," because they chose such unique and pretty types! It was a joy having Newberry Brothers bring the life to our event and can't thank them enough for making our day that much more special!

Laurie · Married on 06/07/2015

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! They were very easy to work with...even with a last minute hiccup when some flowers weren't going to work in my bouquet, it was very smooth. No complaints!

Our flowers were breathtaking. They were able to put my ideas into amazing centerpieces that lot up the room. I was stunned!

• Nora

Nora · Married on 05/25/2014

Newberry brothers was easy to work with, flexible, and helpful when trying to choose floral arrangements. Our bouquets were gorgeous, fresh, and just perfect!!! Our centerpieces turned out beautifully, and the flower arrangement we ordered to decorate our cake was beautiful. The only issue was that they forgot my rose petals that I added last minute for the aisle. They did reimburse me for them though. I thought their prices were competitive and their service was great. I would recommend them!

Heidi · Married on 05/24/2014

Our flowers from Newberry's were AMAZING!!! They do a phenomenal job and won't disappoint. Unsure how they're cost compares to others...not inexpensive but absolutely fabulous!