New York Virtuosi - Kiral Artists Reviews

31 | New York, NY

31 Reviews for New York Virtuosi - Kiral Artists

31 New York Virtuosi - Kiral Artists Reviews

Swathi · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have been happier with our choice to go with New York Virtuosi for our wedding music. After considering a ton of options (and vendors), we decided to go with the NY Virtuosi string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and had a DJ for the post-dinner dancing (with a surprise addition of an electric violinist)! Peter, the group's manager, was extremely helpful and responsive and helped us to come up with a tailor-made musical experience for everyone in attendance. The musicians were so talented that we felt a little bad we didn't have a larger audience and a proper stage! Days later and we still have guests mentioning the performances -- classical music for the ceremony, and contemporary music for the cocktail hour -- and just how great it was! So, in short, if you're on the fence - I would suggest going for it! You will not be disappointed!!

Alexandra · Married on 02/18/2017

New York Virtuosi played our wedding ceremony music as a string trio. They were really easy to work with, designed a program tailored specifically to what we were looking for, and executed perfectly on the day of the wedding. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful the music was. They really did a great job, and we were lucky to have found them.

Ksenia · Married on 10/08/2016

Kiral Peter is very easy to work with and accommodating. He made fabulous suggestions for our ceremony music. Communications with him is a pleasure. He is Extremely talented!! I want to highly recommend Kiral Artist to anyone!!

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Perfect score all around! If you want to elevate your party or event to the next level of awesomeness, HIRE THE New York Virtuosi with their very unique electric violin performance. We found them on Google and hired them for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Peter and everyone else were a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating when it came to special requests, and, of course, they rocked. Everyone was dancing like crazy until the end, which of course came too soon. We would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I find myself trying to come up with an excuse to throw another party so we can have them back!

Grant · Married on 06/10/2016

Excellent ensemble, beautiful music and they looked and sounded graet, no hassle, totally professional.

Michael · Married on 06/04/2016

New York Virtuosi did an amazing job at our wedding. They absolutely nailed it. Peter Kiral is such a skilled and incredible violinist. The seamless fusion of the DJ's music and Peter's electric violin had EVERYONE glued to the dance floor. It was hypnotic. When you can get 60 year olds, 40 year olds, 20 year olds and teens out on the same dance floor all night, you are doing something amazing. I want to a heartfelt thank New York Virtuosi for making our wedding a huge success and the talk of the town.

Jena · Married on 06/04/2016

Peter & his whole team were incredible. They are very gifted musicians. Thank you for helping to make the bride & groom's dream wedding come true!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired New York Virtuosi for my daughters wedding at the River House at Chelsie Piers. It was absolutely perfect!
    We had a string quartet for the ceremony, so classy, crystal clear and lovely… and Peter played the electric violin through the cocktail hour and stayed for the reception to accompany the songs played by DJ Jake. It was more than we had asked for and I felt so fortunate that they added this dimension of music to the evening. It was very very cool. Everyone loved it! Jake was wonderful too. He played everything we asked for and downloaded more for my daughter and son in law. They were very gracious and accommodating.
    Everyone remarked on how awesome the music was and enjoyed dancing to the end. You simply cannot go wrong if you hire them. Peter responds to all emails and questions promptly and is on board from the beginning. Thank you so much for making her wedding even more special.

diana · Married on 05/14/2016

Peter was extremely responsive and professional! He was very nice to work with for our wedding and two 2 violinists that played during our ceremony arrived on time and played beautifully! Everyone enjoyed the music so much. Thanks again Peter!

Daniela · Married on 04/30/2016

New York Virtuosi Virtuosi made my daughter's wedding sound wonderful. They showed up on time and were very professional. Peter Kiral answered all my questions and even met me personally. They knew all the traditional songs and even songs that my daughter wanted that were not traditional. We had about 200 guests and all through the night people were telling me that they loved my ceremony musical players. I will definitely hire them again. Thank you Peter Kiral for calling me back so many times and for making my daughter's wedding great.
    Daniela Lama

Lyubov · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot say enough good things about New York Virtuosi. The group Peter put together exceeding our expectations (which were high due to the how well recommended New York Virtuosi) and everyone at our wedding commented on how exceptional our ceremony and cocktail hour musicians were. They captured the exact sound that we were looking for and even offered up insightful suggestions to help us create the ambiance we were looking for at our wedding.

Peter was a pleasure to work with and also helped customize the music we wanted to have played. The musicians even learned an esoteric song special to me and my wife and played it even better than the original version during our ceremony.

Charleston Virtuosi has got to be one of the best in the country at what they do and I hope that the opportunity presents itself t

Maggie · Married on 04/02/2016

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed this quartet! They played all the songs we requested at just the right time. Their sound and look turned out to be exactly what we were hoping for. They played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. We could have listened to them all night! Thank you for making our daughter's special day even more memorable!

Maggie & Nick

Tara · Married on 03/18/2016

The New York Virtuosi string trio was absolutely a perfect addition to our wedding. The music was just beautiful and we are so happy we were lucky enough to have them play. They were also very professional and easy to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone's future wedding.

Kristen · Married on 03/05/2016

Very easy to work with and accommodating. Made great suggestions for our ceremony music that made the ceremony even more beautiful. Extremely talented!! Would very highly recommend to anyone!!

I wanted to drop you a line to say how truly grateful both myself and Ben are that you and you're talented accomplices were involved in our big day. The music was pure perfection and stirred the souls of all who joined us to witness our marriage. It served to set the a beautiful tone for the entire ceremony from that emotional moment I set foot in the church alongside my dad, to leaving it as a wife. We were flooded with compliments throughout the day as a result, and I was so pleased to hear that so many of our guests let it be known personally to you. Engaging with individuals with such levels of professionalism in the run up to our wedding was an absolute pleasure and having confidence in the fact that all was in hand with the music was a huge relief, most particularly when you guys were playing alongside our very nervous local choir for the first time. We were thrilled with everything and I have already recommended Peter to all of my friends who are getting set to tie the knot with great confidence."

Kim · Married on 03/14/2015

They were great, very professional, reliable, and responsive. I was incredibly pleased with their performance and the reasonable prices offered. They provided me with options that were perfect for my venue.

lesley · Married on 02/14/2015

We had the string quartet during our wedding ceremony and the Jazz Trio during the cocktail hour. They were fantastic! We highly recommend New York Virtuosi for anyone looking a great band for any occasion!!

Kamika · Married on 02/07/2015

The young gentlemen that played guitar for our wedding was very talented and very sweet. He was dressed professionally and we were very pleased with the result.

I have been married for three months and am still hearing the compliments about the ceremony and cocktail hour music provided by the New York Virtuosi! Peter was very responsive and very helpful in making sure our wedding music was nothing but top notch! We opted for the acoustics during the ceremony to create a romantic feel and the electric strings for the cocktail hour. My only regret is not being able to enjoy their performance during the cocktail hour. Highly recommended! Thank you Peter and New York Virtuosi!

Rafael · Married on 08/31/2014

Nothing negative. I give them a 10!... Perfect! Wow! I had a strings duet (violin and guitar). Most of the songs I wanted to have were possible (only one required a trio); however, they would've play it upon my request. Peter is a very professional and responsive guy. Thank you! I wish we had them longer during the cocktail hour too. My ceremony was perfect and they made it possible.

Jane · Married on 08/23/2014

New York Virtuosi was awesome. It was such a pleasure working with them. Peter was very professional, helpful, and would always respond to emails in a timely manner. We had so many compliments on their music and they truly made our day so special! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.
    During our ceremony, they played "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri while we were lighting our unity candle which was a big deal because I literally told Peter with a days notice we wanted the song played. He took care of all the music needs for our wedding, from the awesome gypsy jazz duo during our cocktail hour to the DJ during the reception afterwards.

Carla · Married on 07/12/2014

Just hired New York Virtuosi for my wedding in Brooklyn this past weekend. They were dressed very nicely, on time and people enjoyed their music.

My wife and I loved their huge song selection and all the pop songs they had. We got great feedback from our guests.

We opted to go with the trio which worked well. I would recommend them for your next event.

Jonathan · Married on 06/28/2014

New York Virtuosi was extremely accommodating, flexible, and agreeable during the pre-event planning. They were reliable, prompt and extremely talented. Many compliments were directed their way by guests who remarked on how much their music added to the event, while not being intrusive or overshadowing the program. I would highly recommend New York Virtuosi and indeed, plan to engge their talents for future events.

Kevin · Married on 06/28/2014

Professional, proficient, prompt, painless, courteous and flexible. First-rate performers and people -- the experience could not have been better.

claire · Married on 06/14/2014

Peter's virtuosi quartet was simply breath-taking at our ceremony. The musicians were as elegant as the music being performed. They played classical music as well as contemporary music, and made cocktail hour a really fun experience for all our guests. They took special requests and we were all very much enchanted. A lot of my girlfriends who are getting married have been asking me for their details. I loved having them at our wedding, and would recommend them to anyone who appreciates good music to set a party.