New York Captures Reviews

11 New York Captures Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Flores · Married on 09/08/2018

Captured and Delivered!

Most couples may think that a wedding video is not as important as the other elements of the wedding. That would be ironic though when on this day and age, people are relentless on documenting important life events on snapchat, facebook and instagram. We as a couple had second thoughts about getting one, but looking back We think, it was the best decision that we made. It was akin to the feeling of the one that almost got away... almost! Something that we might have regretted for the rest of our married life. That's why we are so glad that our friend recommended New York Captures to capture this important milestone on both of our lives. Nothing brings you back to where it all happened than a live motion picture! What brought the magic altogether though is NYC's quality of service and output, professionalism, and flexibilty. Their videos are just so good we had to flew them in from New York to Los Angeles! They were all businees from the get go. Being tired and lack of sleep didn't stop them from helping us achieve our vision. They were very detailed on what we are to expect. They worked well with my other vendors and they sent us a sneak peak of our wedding video right away! We were blown away when we saw it! It was beyond our expectations! It was like looking at a hollywood film - great elements and on point editing. They were not only filming the event but they put their creative storyline in it so that all the scenes tie in together and make sense in the end. And that's when I realized that I truly found a gem! There are videographers who film events and there are storytellers. I say Levi and Dodgie are both - technique/quality and heart. When I posted the sneak peak on facebook, everyone was raving about it! My co-workers who opted out on a video truly regretted it. Photos are great too becasue you can display them at your home but a video captures the emotion and all the details that a photo would miss! When all is said and done, memories will fade, flowers will whither, food will be consumed, the wedding gown will be put away, you will grow old and that day will become a blur... but not if you preserve those special moments in a video. You can watch it over and over again and I guarantee you, you will notice something you have never noticed before every time you watch it! We always do! So I say do it and do it with NYC because when you watch your wedding video, you not only want to remember but watch it in the best quality to transport you back in time! Thank you so much Levi and Dodgie! We will forever be grateful!

Rhea · Married on 06/21/2018

I have only good things to say about Eli. He was professional, organized, timely, thoughtful, caring and supportive throughout the whole process. He created the perfect ceremony that was specific to us as a couple. So excited on the BIG DAY.
    Good job Eli!

Kamalpreet · Married on 03/03/2018

Eli and his team were awesome. They shot our indian-traditional themed prewedding video. I didnt have to explain much, Eli knew what he was doing. He explained to me his vision and put the vision in to his work. Me and my husband felt more than comfortable working with Eli and his team. They are professional and friendly. Where we needed guidance he provided it without hesitation. The video came out excellent, including attention to detail and picture quality. Thank you Eli!

Shebuel · Married on 07/30/2017

It was great working with Eli and Dodge. They really know how to handle their clients very well. Their passion in videography is outstanding, that is why we loved the outcome of their work. These guys knows best when it comes to their passion, I can testify that they are really worth a shot. They are professionals with a bit of fun and most of all, friendly people, that is why we choose them in the beginning. I would highly recommend New York Captures for your Wedding Videography.

Douglas · Married on 12/29/2016

The video they made for us was simply beautiful! I don't know how they were able to shoot everything we wanted. A lot was happening everywhere! They created not only an amazing video but also they were kind enough to provide most of our requests. Thanks guys!

New York Captures 1

Rina · Married on 03/08/2016

NYC made our wedding film almost 2 years ago, and my husband and I still watch it on special occasion, or just to remember that feeling again. Photos are great but there's no greater feeling than watching it again. They are great to work with as they put me at ease, but was inconspicuous during the ceremony. Thanks guys!

Miriam · Married on 12/08/2015

Awesome!!! Great experience!!!!

Michael · Married on 12/08/2015

Creativity and professionalism are their calling cards and their skills and talents are exceptional. Their communication skills and easy-to-deal-with nature help lessen the stress for the upcoming big event. In our case, they truly turned our simple wedding into a masterpiece.

Riva · Married on 12/17/2014

We had a small wedding with only family and a handful of friends. New York Captures, however, was able to make a heartwarming film that we absolutely loved! They were able to recreate our love story set among iconic NY landmarks. Filming in NY streets was exciting and the guys made us very comfortable and really brought out the best in us!

Lovely · Married on 07/30/2017

From booking to watching the memorable moments of our wedding. Eli and Dodge are very professional, always available, listened to our ideas and very good in editing! One of the best decision we had was to choose them over the others! Eli and Dodge did a very great job! They captured all the important details in our rustic Theme wedding. Definitely worth every penny! My husband and I are very please with their talent. Would recommend them again!