8 Reviews for New York Captures

Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
8 New York Captures Reviews

I have only good things to say about Eli. He was professional, organized, timely, thoughtful, caring and supportive throughout the whole process. He created the perfect ceremony that was specific to us as a couple. So excited on the BIG DAY.
Good job Eli!

Profile Picture Rhea, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was great working with Eli and Dodge. They really know how to handle their clients very well. Their passion in videography is outstanding, that is why we loved the outcome of their work. These guys knows best when it comes to their passion, I can testify that they are really worth a shot. They are professionals with a bit of fun and most of all, friendly people, that is why we choose them in the beginning. I would highly recommend New York Captures for your Wedding Videography.

Profile Picture Shebuel, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video they made for us was simply beautiful! I don't know how they were able to shoot everything we wanted. A lot was happening everywhere! They created not only an amazing video but also they were kind enough to provide most of our requests. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Douglas, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

NYC made our wedding film almost 2 years ago, and my husband and I still watch it on special occasion, or just to remember that feeling again. Photos are great but there's no greater feeling than watching it again. They are great to work with as they put me at ease, but was inconspicuous during the ceremony. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Rina, 3/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Awesome!!! Great experience!!!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 12/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Creativity and professionalism are their calling cards and their skills and talents are exceptional. Their communication skills and easy-to-deal-with nature help lessen the stress for the upcoming big event. In our case, they truly turned our simple wedding into a masterpiece.

Profile Picture Michael , 12/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had a small wedding with only family and a handful of friends. New York Captures, however, was able to make a heartwarming film that we absolutely loved! They were able to recreate our love story set among iconic NY landmarks. Filming in NY streets was exciting and the guys made us very comfortable and really brought out the best in us!

Profile Picture Riva, 12/17/14, 1 Review