39 Reviews for New Seasons Photography

Albums (6)
Prints (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
37 New Seasons Photography Reviews

I have only good things to say about Angela! Not only is she a sweet and caring person, she is an incredible photographer. She worked with my fiance who was planning a surprise proposal, she was willing to work him into her busy schedule on short notice and was early and prepared to catch our special moment. She is easy to work with and very responsive to emails. She was fully aware of the location beforehand and made sure to get the proposal pictures from the best angle. Plus the photos turned out amazing! Angela is a person that is genuinely full of joy and it's easy to see her passion for photography and people. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Luisa, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela did an amazing job with your wedding. She is the perfect mix of professional and fun! She is able to take command of a situation and get people organized, she is very detail oriented. For instance making sure my bridesmaids weren't wearing hair ties on their wrists for the pictures! Angela is so kind, I kept asking her what time it was because I was stressing out about being late to the reception and she made me feel so calm and happy! She's the best. I got so many compliments from my guests, because she made people feel comfortable while taking their photos. She's really good at telling people how to pose with specific instructions about how to position their hands and heads. I just got my photos and I could not be happier! They are breath taking!! Don't hesitate to hire her as your photographer, I recommend her to everyone I know!! Angela- Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect and for taking such beautiful photographs that I will have for the rest of my life!

Profile Picture Luisa, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HIRE ANGELA!! She is amazing and I would 100% book her again! She did our engagements and wedding photos and they are amazing. I had a load of silly questions and she answered everyone of them throughly and help put our minds at ease. Everyone loves our photos! They are seriously so much more than we could have imagined. They are something we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

Angela is absolutely wonderful! She's very quick to answer emails. At our wedding she was very professional and very informative. And our photos turned out gorgeous. We will definitely be using Angela for family photos in the future!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela did a wonderful job on our December 1st wedding photos!! (She did our engagement pictures as well) She's professional yet so much fun to work with! She is seriously one of the sweetest vendors I've ever worked with. She even won't hesitate to help out in other ways during any moments of panic to ensure your day goes perfectly! Our wedding pictures look amazing and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Rene, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela is amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and she is so professional and knowledgeable about what makes beautiful pictures. We got our sneak peaks in 24 hours for both events, which was so fun and exciting to look over the next day. She is punctual and stays on schedule for the day of our wedding, making sure to get all the pictures I requested. She is thorough. Her pre-wedding payment schedule, website, personalized photo apps, and USB drive are so neat and easy to use. We got the six hour package because we had a smaller wedding with no wedding party and it was plenty of time, and we got beautiful pictures. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

There isn't a better person than Angela and New Seasons Photography. Not only is she a sweet and genuine person, she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable, and deliver the best pictures. Angela has went from just our photographer, to one of our best friends. We love her and everything she has done to capture every detail of our important day!!!!!

Amanda & Adam Vass 10/2017

Profile Picture Adam, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela and New Seasons Photography are absolutely amazing. Angela captured the most beautiful and intimate photos on our day, we still cannot get over how amazing they look! I find myself looking at them multiple times throughout the day. She did a remarkable job. Angela on a personal level is a blessing, she's a beautiful woman inside and out. We were beyond lucky to find her!

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was our favorite wedding vendor! We truly enjoyed our time spent with her at both our engagement photo session and the actual wedding day. She is so energetic, bubbly, easy-going, friendly and GREAT with kids. We had a 1 and 2 year old in our wedding party that can be very unpredictable. Angela is a mom herself and knew just what noises and funny faces would get the kids to look great in our formal photos. She was also 9 months pregnant at the time of my wedding – talk about dedication! Angela is freaky fast at getting your images edited and is also really quick to respond via email. We are impressed with the high quality of both our engagement and wedding day photos and cannot recommend New Seasons Photography enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Right from the start after one meeting, my mom & I knew Angela was our photographer! I just so happened to find New Seasons Photography off of a random Google search.When I saw New Season’s Photography page, I saw bright, vibrant, stunning pictures that *blew*me*away. I was extremely impressed by the way she captured photos & used light in her photos to capture gorgeous silhouettes & marvelous sunsets/sunrises. Any doubts or worries we had washed away once we met Angela. Wedding photography was at the top of our priority list & we knew we had found the perfect person to capture my big day flawlessly. Angela quickly found the perfect time to shoot our engagements & made my (now) husband, Tom, & I feel so comfortable. We ended with the most beautiful photos with a sunset backdrop. Not to mention that Angela posts sneak peeks WITHIN 24 HOURS of the engagement photoshoot & wedding day! Angela is extremely devoted to her clients & makes it a priority to post sneaks THAT quickly. Angela & her team are extremely organized, friendly, & always reply to emails/texts SO quickly! On the wedding day, Angela was cool, calm, & collected even when I was stressed about the timeline, etc. Angela’s team dressed professionally & worked efficiently. Angela made me feel like the only bride she was working with throughout the wedding planning process, & on my wedding day. That is priceless. The day after our wedding, Angela had already sent us sneak peeks of the wedding day! It was unbelievable! We were so thrilled to be able to see some of our breathtaking photos within 24 hours. It was so fun to be able to share professional, beautiful photos on social media almost immediately so those could be some of the first pictures our friends & family would see, rather than iPhone quality/tagged photos from wedding guests. Photos are THE MOST important part of a wedding &it is imperative that you hire the best. I can say with confidence that New Seasons Photography are the best in DFW!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was so great to talk with at our first meeting. Our wedding isn't until next year, but so far, it has been an absolute pleasure to talk with her. When we first met with her, it was raining like crazy and she was so flexible with the time and understanding about the traffic. Once we met with her, she was so professional and had her work for us to see in different albums.. and btw her work is absolutely beautiful!! She asked my fiancé and I a little bit about our story, how we met, how he proposed, and she was already coming up with really cute ideas for engagement photos. She even started to ask about important things to capture not he wedding day. She really wants to make sure that you get the shots that are important to you. When contacting her for questions and setting up a time for our engagement shoot, she has been so quick to respond and so helpful with advice on best location at the best time and I couldn't be more excited to work with her and for her to take some beautiful pictures on our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Angela is absolutely amazing! Photos were the number one priority in our book. From the moment we met her, we knew we wanted her to capture our special day, it was a super decision to make! She is so friendly, personable, and energetic and makes you feel so comfortable that it feels like you have known her for years. She responds quickly to emails/calls and makes herself available for anything (Like coordinating outfits for engagement pictures). Our engagement pictures are beautiful! On the wedding day, Angela and her team were extremely professional and made Mark and I feel like the most important people in the world. She captured every moment and detail of the day and that made it wonderful to see the pictures later on. Angela did such an amazing job taking our family photos, as we had very large groups of people. She did it in such a fast and professional way and the pictures turned out beautiful, everyone loves them! She also made sure that Mark and I had enough time to have pictures taken alone. She not only was our photographer but throughout the reception she made sure that my hair was always on point, that I was staying hydrated, that we had eaten, she is simply just amazing! Before we left our reception, Angela told us she would have sneak peeks before we headed out for our honeymoon the following morning and she totally delivered! 6 days after our wedding, we had ALL of our wedding pictures ready! I was speechless on how fast she did it, needless to say we spent all day by the beach looking at our wedding gallery and re-living the moment! All of the photos are beautiful, it tells the story of our special day on its own. Our families and friends commented on how wonderful and professional our photographers were! Mark and I only have wonderful things to say about Angela, and we already know that we will 100% use her for future life events!! We are extremely blessed to have found New Seasons Photography and Angela!!

Profile Picture gabby, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Angela has shot multiple weddings at our venue and our brides have all given her raving reviews! She is priced extremely well and the quality is top notch. Lone Star Mansion highly recommends New Seasons Photography!

Profile Picture Jed, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love Angela! From our first meeting she was so responsive and honest with communication. She responds almost instantly to emails/texts/phone calls, which is really reassuring since many other vendors are so hard to get ahold of. We flew her up to Breckenridge, CO for our engagement photos, and she was a blast! She had never been there before, and she didn't shy away from trying new things so that we could get the best photos. For my bridals, she did excellent and was so open to suggestions (not all photographers are), because her main goal is to make her clients happy. On the wedding day, she was extremely professional, and very calming! She did great at getting all of our family photos done quickly, which allowed more photos for my husband and I alone together after the ceremony. We had so many compliments from multiple guests about how amazing our photographers were, and what great personality Angela has! Our wedding was extremely detail oriented, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to capture all of the small details like she does! Not to mention her work is stunning! I can't say enough good things about New Seasons! By far my FAVORITE vendor!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela did a wonderful job capturing our special day. She was professional but never intrusive or demanding. She was a great fit for the wedding party and they all commented on how easy she was to work with. She rolled well with both the planned and unplanned events of the day. We would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Linda, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Angela is absolutely amazing. She responds quickly, never misses a detail, and is always three steps ahead of you and your questions. From the first time you meet her, it's like catching up with an old friend. She makes you feel extremely relaxed and comfortable, like you've known her for years. During the planning process, she responds to emails immediately always reassuring you that it is going to be fabulous no matter what. On the day of, she didn't miss a single thing. Every beautiful moment that happened, Angela was right there snapping away. When our photos came in, they were perfect. She did an amazing job from beginning to end. I cannot recommend Angela enough. Hire her and you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files

All I can say is trust Angela and her vision! Angela Fleming and her staff at New Seasons photographed our wedding in October 2016, and the resulting photos were absolutely magical. They were exactly the type of candid and traditional shots that I wanted. Angela especially did a fantastic job capturing the atmosphere and the FUN that was our reception. Angela traveled to the Destin, FL area for our wedding day, and she was with us all day. If you want fantastic photos of your day that you'll treasure for a lifetime, book New Seasons today. You won't regret it. They're worth every penny!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, High-Res Images

New Seasons Photography was one of the few reasons why my wedding was amazing. More than enough went askew, but Angela and her assistant made everything easy and enjoyable. I would 100% reuse with this vendor.

Profile Picture User6476710, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas

New Seasons Photography was fantastic! Our photographer, Angela, was sweet, personable, and professional. She arrived early to our ceremony, diligently set about getting all the "desired shots" we wanted and even stayed later than the contractual time. She made everyone feel at ease and was so pleasant to work with at our wedding. Our sneak previews of photos arrived within 24 hours (crazy!) and each one was beautiful. The same week we received our full photography online album and I was blown away at the tender moments she captured. I have received nothing but compliments over our photos from everyone who has viewed them. Angela has a great artistic eye and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7080593, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I first started wedding planning everyone stressed to me that I needed to find a photographer that had good reviews, a well developed portfolio, and one that I trusted. So many people I talked to said that if they could change one thing it would be the photographer from their wedding. Your pictures are what help bring back all of the good memories. I can say that New Seasons Photography (Angela and her partner) did an amazing job. I would recommend them over and over again. They captured every moment (preparation of the bride and groom, formals, ceremony, décor, reception, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, sparkler send off and so much more!!! I honestly didnt even need a videographer because I have every moment captured in still pictures. The turn around time for pictures was awesome as well! They are beyond perfect! Angela is amazing at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is needing any type of photography!

Profile Picture Haylie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I HIGHLY Recommend New Seasons Photography!! Angela Fleming is FANTASTIC!!
From the moment my Husband and I met Angela we had an instant ease and connection with her. She genuinely wanted to get to know us and our story to further understand our wants and needs for our Wedding.
We did both Engagement and Wedding photos with her-We highly recommend doing both sessions! We really got to know Angela during the Engagement session making it like greeting a friend the day of the Wedding. Not to mention seeing her in action prior to the Wedding Day made us even more confident in choosing her for the actual day.
I had never had professional photos taken before this and had no idea what I was doing. Angela walked me through the process, taught me how to pose and feel confident in front of the camera. She had an extremely detailed questionnaire to fill out that she followed to a T the day of the Wedding, ensuring not to miss a thing. She even captured moments that were not on the Questionnaire that now we look at and are so thankful for. All we had to do was show up and she handled everything else. I was very impressed with how well she managed the timing of the event, along with our family and guests, very professional!!
She exceeded EVERY expectation we had, she's a master of her craft and you can tell she loves what she does when you speak to her and admire her work!!
Your photos are one of the only things you get to keep from your Wedding. We ABSOLUTELY LOVE ours, they turned out beautifully. We were so blessed to have found Angela and grateful for her hard work and dedication, we plan to continue using her services for life!! THANK YOU ANGELA!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, High-Res Images

Angela was truly amazing! We are "raving fans". We are so glad that we selected her to capture our love story through her photography! We met with Angela initially so that we could get to know each other and decide whether or not we felt as though she would be a good fit for us and vice versa. She came to the meeting well-prepared (unlike others), bringing with her high-quality books with samples of her amazing work. We loved the pictures she had taken of other couples, and could see the creativity and care she took to capture each couple's story. We found Angela easy to talk with, out-going, and passionate about the quality of her work, recognising that first meeting that she was the perfect choice for us. The results: our engagement photos (so amazing!) and our wedding photos are even better than we dreamed they could be. We highly recommend Angela and plan to use her for other photography needs in the future.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

To all the brides and grooms out there planning a wedding, let me first say this: if you are wondering what to skimp on and what to purchase for your big "I Do" day, my husband and I HIGHLY recommend you invest in professional photography. Flowers wilt away, and no one cares about invitation design -- it's the photos that last through the decades. In 20 years, will you want to look at Uncle Bob's crappy iPhone pics or photos by someone who knows how to wield a camera and capture those amazing moments? We chose the latter and, as a result, we hired New Seasons Photography for both engagement and wedding photos. Without a doubt, it was worth every. single. penny. My husband isn't used to being in front of a camera, so I was kind of worried that he would look uncomfortable in pictures. Those worries were unwarranted; Angela makes you feel comfortable and relaxed while making you laugh (naturally) and surrounding you with her friendly, sassy spirit. Although she has her own artistic vision, she is always open to suggestions and visions of her clients. Excellent collaborator and director. She is also mindful of things some people might not think about (i.e., she will pose you to keep your face out of spotty lighting, she avoids unflattering angles, etc.). The photos, as a result, become personal gems. They are our treasures.
-----------------
*Bottom line: If you invest in New Seasons Photography, just prepare for artistic, thoughtful, hardworking, dedicated, fun-loving, warm and collaborative photographers who care about capturing real, beautiful moments, all while making you feel natural and at ease. We intend to use their services for future life events (maternity, family photos, etc.). Thank you NSP for your lovely work!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela/ New Seasons is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is very professional and her work is truly unique and beautiful! She did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos. She had a true joy and excitement about her work and about us as a couple and capturing the true essence of our relationship and making our day and this special time in our lives truly memorable. She was very flexible and easy going with our requests and so great to work. She was always responsive and available to respond to questions, comments or concerns! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! She will not disappoint!

Profile Picture User5328197, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files

Great work! So many compliments from our pictures that I've never received from just taking pictures myself. She has a great team and she accomplished the goal of capturing our every moment.

Profile Picture Corey, 10/30/15, 1 Review