The Club at New Seabury Reviews

41 | Mashpee, MA

41 Reviews for The Club at New Seabury

Lauren Zitoli · Married on 08/24/2019

The Club at New Seabury and Wilma Lopez

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Club at New Seabury in August 2019. Our cocktail hour was outside on the beautiful new deck overlooking the golf course and ocean. Our wedding party had so much fun taking golf carts down to the beach for photos. Wilma was our coordinator and she is absolutely amazing! She made the Ballroom look incredible, she didn't forget one detail, and she even surprised us with uplighting that matched our wedding color. I highly recommend choosing The Club at New Seabury for your big day! You can trust Wilma to help make your day a dream come true!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Randy

Randy Fedoruk · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing cape wedding

Jen was amazing to work with. The wedding was perfect and went exactly as planned. We continue to receive raving reviews from our family and friends. The food was incredible and the views were breathtaking. It was the quintessential cape wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/17/2019

Best day ever!

AMAZING! Three people in our family have been married there now. Complete professionalism for our amazing day!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 05/18/2019

The wedding of my dreams!

We had our wedding at the New Seabury Ballroom this past May and it was absolutely amazing! It was literally everything we had imagined and more! A huge part of this was thanks to our coordinator Wilma Lopez. Wilma was so easy to talk to and within the first meeting I felt like I had known her for years. She made the whole planning process such a breeze and handled my crazy Italian mother and family like a pro! She found a way to accommodate all of our requests including bringing in my mother's homemade cookies and an external espresso vendor. All of my guests loved the cocktail hour offerings as well as their entrees. What made our wedding even more unforgettable was the spectacular views of the golf course and ocean. New Seabury surprised us by building the new deck and gazebo within just days of our wedding, giving us and our guests a gorgeous outdoor space to enjoy the reception. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding that dreams are made of. Book it with Wilma and I promise you won't regret it!! ❤

Sent on 09/18/2019

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

New Seabury Country Club and Jennifer....AMAZING

Our wedding at New Seabury Country Club was absolutely perfect! We worked with Jennifer and she is AMAZING!!! I knew the wedding was in good hands with her! The whole day went so smoothly and everything looked incredible. Our wedding was the first one at the club after all of the renovations were completed...the new deck/gazebo overlooking the golf course/water was STUNNING. Additionally, the decor throughout the interior was so beautiful and elegant. Oh, and did I mention the food? IT WAS SO DELICIOUS! Many of our guests commented that they loved their meals! Our two meal choices were the salmon and the chicken statler; both were super yummy!

Jennifer coordinated all of our vendors at the venue and made sure the day was perfect. Throughout the night, the New Seabury staff would bring my husband and I whatever we needed...for example, as soon as our ceremony ended, we stepped out to get a few minutes of alone time and they brought us a plate of cocktail hour apps and drinks! They made sure that we were enjoying ourselves throughout the night!

The New Seabury Country Club is such an amazing venue. We looked at soooo many wedding venues on Cape Cod, but there weren't many options that were beautiful and could fit a big wedding (we invited 250 people, expected 225, and then ended up with 210). With the new renovations along with an incredible staff team, this is by far one of the best (if not THE best) Cape Cod wedding venue. Also, Jennifer is a rockstar and so fun to work with. If you are looking to have a beautiful/well-coordinated Cape Cod wedding, I would highly recommend Jennifer and New Seabury Country Club!

Jennifer - Thank you so much for everything!!! You are amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Riel · Married on 10/05/2018

Phenomenal Customer Service and Experience

I cannot say enough wonderful, positive things about our relationship and planning with the Country Club at New Seabury! The day of coordinator (a nearly two decade dedicated employee), Jennifer Perry, was incredible and absolutely saved us throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. She is so warm, welcoming, positive and responsive at all times. From the moment we met her, we had a perfect feeling about the relationship. She was one of the only vendors that responded back to us nearly immediately and even had an out of office on during the day when she was not available. When wedding planning is frustrating overall, she was a breath of fresh air every time we had a question! The venue itself has also recently been redone inside, and the new light gray bar and bar area were ideal for a Cape Cod wedding. The country club dining area has its own entrance, multiple bars and space enough for 200 guests. It overlooks the Vineyard and the golf greens and was breathtaking at sunset for our pictures and our guests at cocktail hour! The venue was even wonderful with our other vendors and the food was a highlight of everyone’s evening. Overall, My husband and I, our family and guests were enthralled with our evening. I would recommend this venue and the team, especially Jennifer Perry to any couple looking for a venue!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Thank you so much for an amazing day! Jennifer was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ali · Married on 07/06/2018

The venue itself, the Popponesset Inn, was the perfect place to host our wedding! If you love the beach and the Cape, this is the place to get married. There is nothing like having an ocean view during a wedding ceremony. The venue itself is beautiful and elegant, without the stuffiness of some of the other venues I have seen on the Cape. I was worried that the space was going to feel a bit cramped with my 175 guests, but it ended up working out perfectly. There was plenty of room during both the cocktail hour and the reception for all of our guests.

In terms of our wedding coordinator, Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized, calm, kind, and accommodating. All of my vendors also found her enjoyable to work with. I always trusted that she had all of the details figured out, so I was able to completely relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our wedding memorial day weekend at the Poppy Tent in New Seabury and it was literally the perfect day. The weather was amazing for the weekend and our wedding coordinator Wilma did an awesome job with ensuring all of the details of the day were perfect. Our experience with this venue was great from the time we visited to a couple days after our wedding. They were very responsive when it came to planning details, answering questions, accommodating our extra requests (before and during our event), and keeping everything organized throughout the course of the day. I am confident that without Wilma's help, we would not have had as nice of a wedding day that we did!

As for the Poppy itself, the location is perfect for a cape cod beach side wedding. The view of the ocean provides a gorgeous background during the ceremony and reception, with the beach right outside offering the perfect place for post ceremony photos. The setup of the venue is great for a wedding, with an awesome deck space next to a bar so guests can enjoy cocktail hour with a beach view. The food at the Poppy is also some of the best that we've had at a wedding. They offer tons of cocktail hour options so you are able to pick something for everyone- from raw bar selection, crudites, cheese and crackers, warm snacks, and all the like. The star of the evening was definitely the filet mignon. All of our guests still talk about how good it was, and I can attest it is probably one of the best filets I have ever had!
    Overall, we are so happy that we decided on the Poppy as our wedding venue (also being the first place we looked at we knew it was perfect from the beginning). Our day was absolutely perfect in every way and if we had the choice to do it again we'd go with the Poppy for sure. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a traditional cape style wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018

COURTNEY · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding at the Poppy with Jennifer as our coordinator was truly magical and felt like a giant hug the whole time. As a bride, I was completely stress free knowing Jennifer and her staff were a part of our wedding dream team. The dinner service was quick and seamless so that the dancing began as soon as the last plate was cleared (even before actually!). She took care of us like family, and we cannot wait to visit the Popponesset Inn for many years to come!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Alex · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was at New Seabury Country Club for our wedding a few weeks ago. Wilma was an unbelievably helpful, accommodating, perfect wedding planner. My now husband and I had looked at over 15 other venues in our process of finding the perfect place, and knew right away that New Seabury was the perfect venue for us- not only for what we were looking for in a venue, but for the flexibility and the budget too! We were so impressed with how Wilma was able to make our vision come to life, and how everyone working there was so helpful and nice. The food was delicious, and the new renovations are absolutely stunning. My husband’s favorite part about this venue from the very beginning was the access to golf carts to drive to the beach to take photos. Our bridal party was able to hang out in the locker rooms before the wedding began, which were beautiful in themselves. We then proceeded our way upstairs to the ballroom for our ceremony, which was perfectly set up facing the golf course with the ocean in the background. Then the bridal party made our way to the beach while the guests enjoyed hot passed appetizers during the cocktail hour. The bartenders were busy and wonderful! The reception was wonderful- the food was wonderful, we were constantly being complimented for how beautiful everything was, the music was going all night, and everyone had a wonderful time. I cannot say enough positive things about Wilma and the staff at New Seabury Country Club. If you are looking for a beautiful, simple Cape Cod perfection place for your wedding- I highly recommend it! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The New Seabury Country Club and it could not have been more perfect! Wilma was our coordinator - she was awesome to work with and made the entire process stress free. The entire staff ensured the night went smoothly and we had nothing to worry about. Before cocktail hour, the wedding party was taken down to the beach on golf carts for pictures (with champagne and appetizers) and not only did we get awesome pictures, we all had a blast! I would definitely recommend the country club to anyone else - it is beautiful and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I got married August 22nd, 2015 at New Seabury Country Club. Our wedding was amazing thanks to New Seabury CC and our fantastic wedding coordinator, Wilma! Wilma bent over backwards for us and made sure everything was done to perfection. It was our dream venue, a wonderful ballroom with stunning ocean views and delicious food! Wilma and her staff executed the entire event extremely well; I highly recommend having an event at NSCC, and working with Wilma!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

We are so happy that we chose the Popponesset Inn for our wedding venue—what a beautiful setting! The day was everything we had dreamed of and more. We worked with Wilma Lopez who was excellent. She was very responsive in all communications and extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. I trusted her completely to set up everything on the wedding day and make sure the day went smoothly. The staff was great—we would highly recommend getting married here. We, along with our friends and family, had the best time!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Wilma and the staff at the Popponesset are THE BEST! Wilma helped me throughout the whole planning process and was never stressed or worried about anything. She truly is an expert in what she does!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Meredith · Married on 10/25/2014

The most perfect location for a wedding. There was not one flaw with the service, staff, location, food, or day. Wilma is simply the best coordinator. She confirmed with all of the vendors and handled every last detail perfectly. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I were married at the Popponesset Inn and it was absolutely gorgeous. We wanted a romantic, nautical, beach wedding in a unique setting and this was the perfect venue. Jennifer was our coordinator and she was wonderful--so attentive, responsive and accommodating. We did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding and were so well taken care of by the staff. I can't emphasize the quality of service we were provided from start to finish and highly recommend the Poppy Inn!!

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • User2194905 · 2+ years ago

Where do I start?! Wilma and the staff at New Seabury did an AMAZING job at my wedding. Wilma was my coordinator for my wedding, I can not say enough about her. She was great from the initial meeting to the upcoming day!! Everything I envisioned for my wedding, she displayed it perfectly. The food was amazing, the service was great and my all of guests raved about the wedding and the venue. I can't thank them enough!! I would definitely hire them for another event. Thank you New Seabury for making our day so special!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Sandy · Married on 09/28/2013

The New Seabury Country Club was the location for my daughter and son-in-law's dream wedding. The wedding coordinator was a knowledgeable organized and very available professional.She answered every email within an hour and made herself available to meet with the bride or the mother of the bride during the entire planning process. The food was beyond exceptional. The bride and groom chose to have food stations. The whole process of getting tables to the stations was organized and flowed very smoothly. The passed and stationed appetizers were incredible! I would strongly recommend considering this beautiful venue, with sweeping views of Martha's Vineyard, for your wedding. The entir wedding party drove out to the beach on golf carts for incredible pictures before the sun set. It was a fun and memorable experience with drinks and appetizers for all while at the beach!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2013

Stunning inside and out. Not only is this a classy country club the views at night are worth it all! The staff is extremely accomodating (particularly Wilma Lopez) and the food is AMAZING! This venue is so gorgeous and will give you a Cape Cod feel without all the sand. Highly recommended, wouldn't change a thing about this place!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2013

The setting at New Seabury cannot be beat. If you choose this location you MUST ask for Wilma to be your wedding coordinator - she is the best. You will be in excellent hands. From the food to the decor, this place is amazing. Best day of my life!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2013

If you're looking for a perfect place to get married on Cape Cod go to New Seabury Country Club. Ask for Wilma - she is the best coordinator ever. From the food to the decor you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2013

I can’t say enough about Wilma and the Poppy Inn. She made our wedding day perfect. Wilma is extremely thorough, flexible, patient, and a delight to work with. She thinks of everything before you do, and both our rehearsal dinner and ceremony/reception went off without a hitch. When we were choosing our other vendors, Wilma had very honest feedback, which was important to me since ours was a destination wedding. Our wedding weekend at the Poppy Inn was amazing, stress-free, and a ton of fun because of Wilma and her staff!

Sent on 10/25/2012

sarah · Married on 09/07/2012

For someone who was on a tight budget the prices here scared me. But our wedding was PERFECT! WORTH every penny.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2012

Aaron Brochu and the staff at New Seabury really helped us to make our wedding unforgettable. The setting is beautiful, and everyone raved about the delicious food and ambiance. It really was the wedding of our dreams. We enjoyed taking the golf carts down to the beach area for photos, and a member of the waitstaff took appetizers and champagne along for the ride. They took great care of us. I can't say enough abut them, it was definitely the best day of our lives. Thank you New Seabury!!

Sent on 07/08/2012