34 Reviews for New Pace Wedding Films

Documentary (1)
Short Form (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
34 New Pace Wedding Films Reviews

New Pace Wedding Films was amazing to work with. The day of our wedding the shooters were professional and got every moment captured perfectly. Our wedding trailer, and all other parts of our video package are perfect and will be something to treasure forever! New Pace Wedding Films is the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

New Pace did my sister in laws wedding and now you own, and they are amazing. They coordinate everything over the phone and billing is done online. The wedding videos are great and their videographers are amazing. When working out our budget we almost cut this option out due to lacking funds and we are glad we didn't skimp on this. Give New Pace a call.

Profile Picture Sean, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

This company is amazing! They get every important detail of your wedding day and their video editing is amazing. I worked with a gentleman named Ron and he was funny, caring, and full of ideas. He was a genuine person who loves what he does and therefore the end result was amazing.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Cinematic, Short Form, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We couldn't have asked for a better videographer to capture our day. We were able to use their experience and expertise when we needed; but for most of the day my wife and I barely knew they were there. The quality of our video was outstanding, and the personal touch of our own personalized DVD case was an added bonus.

Going with New Pace will be the easiest and best decision you can make while planning your wedding!

Profile Picture Steve, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

New Pace films was awesome! They spent most of their day and night with us and were completely professional. We received our wedding trailer and video within a timely fashion and not only were we ecstatic about it but our family was too! Also, they hooked us up with @Kristapattonphotography and her work was amazing. We couldn't have captured our special day without their guidance! Thank you JC and crew at New Pace! ??

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

New pace productions were very responsive and made it very easy on us. They were very professional and did an outstanding job on the video.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a professional, flexible, reliable and affordable videographer, New Pace is your company. Our initial videographer backed out 2 months prior to our wedding and New Pace was able to accommodate our very popular wedding day. The day of the wedding went flawless and the videographer was able to catch every moment that we requested without being in our faces the whole day. They work very well with large groups and accommodate to any changes that come up. Our video turned out amazing and love that we can relive our wedding for years to come.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Selecting New Pace as our wedding videographer was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Not only were they easy to work with and understanding of our budget, but they delivered way beyond our expectations!! Our videographer Noah was on time, unobtrusive, and incredibly attentive throughout our day. I'm still amazing at how much amazing footage he was able to capture just himself. Our short montage is hands down the best remembrance of our wedding day! Their high quality footage and editing abilities shine through and we will have that montage to remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives. We cannot wait to see the full day edited video as we are positive it will be just as amazing as everything else we've experienced to date with New Pace. They are the best of the best!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

When it came to budgeting getting a video was almost cut out. Just a few months before our wedding I decided that I really wanted to capture as much as I could from the day so we decided to make it work. New Pace has a lot of options to make it work with your budget and preferences. They captured so many moments that I can't imagine not having on film - great aunts dancing, my dad seeing me for the first time, little moments during getting ready, etc. I am so happy that we ended up getting a video. New Pace did a great job and worked great with my photographer, too. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Traditional

We were extremely pleased with the videography work done by New Pace. They offered a wide range of service options and helped us choose which was most appropriate for us without trying to simply push the most expensive ones. The employees were professional and courteous and even helped the photographer on the wedding day! The video turned out great and will ensure that we can re-live the memories of the day for years to come. I would highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Searching for wedding vendors can be a difficult process. Many rely on recommendations from friends and family as well as feedback on sites such as this. From the very beginning, New Pace was absolutely amazing. They offered descriptions and examples for each of their services, making the booking process very easy. Being able to view previous videos from other clients was so helpful in determining exactly what we wanted from our videographer. From the moment our videographer arrived, he remained behind the scenes and totally out of the way. When we viewed our wedding video, we were shocked that he captured so many amazing moments because we literally did not remember seeing him (which is a good thing on your wedding day). Out video turned out perfect and we were so glad we went with New Pace! Highly recommend them for your wedding video!

Profile Picture User6027945, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

New Pace Wedding Films was wonderful to work with!! We would highly recommend them if you are looking for the perfect videographer for your wedding day! JC and the New Pace Team were very professional, responsive, talented and fun! We couldn't be happier to have our wedding video. It allows us to relive all of the happy memories that New Pace captured of our wedding day! We can't say enough amazing things about New Pace Productions, it was a pleasure to work with you!!

Profile Picture Kevin & Rachael, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD, Cinematic

I would recommend New Pace Wedding Films to anyone getting married. They were very professional throughout the entire process. Our video is absolutely beautiful and really encompasses everything that our wedding day was about! We also loved the video montage so we are able to watch some great highlights from the day. The video and the montage were put together so well and will be a great way for us to relive our wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, DVD, Digital Download, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Excellent to work with. Friendly, professional, and video turned out just the way we wanted it.

Profile Picture jacqueline, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

New Pace worked with us to meet our needs and budget to create an awesome wedding video. For a reasonable price, our extremely professional crew shot hours of coverage on our wedding day and provided us with multiple copies of a DVD to share with family and friends. We didn't have one worry about New Pace and they made the entire process easy. Highly recommend without a doubt.

Profile Picture J, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, DVD, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

New Pace Wedding Films are absolutely amazing! There are not enough words to describe the incredible experience we had with New Pace. From planning to day of through receiving our video, New Pace continued to exceed our expectations. Their professionalism, attention to detail and talent was incredible. Often times Brides and Grooms question the idea of getting videography for their wedding. Well, I promise, New Pace Wedding Films WILL NOT disappoint. We can't thank them enough for capturing the special moments of the best day of our lives! Thank you so much New Pace Wedding Films!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Cinematic

My wife and I used New Pace Wedding Films for our wedding in June 2015. From the beginning of the process until the end, New Pace was extremely professional and accommodating. All of the videographers from New Pace were a delight to work with the day of our wedding. They captured the entire day's events perfectly from getting dressed to dancing at the reception. My wife and I were teary eyed and speechless after viewing our wedding trailer that was edited brilliantly by New Pace. And the full length video and packaging were very impressive. The list of positives goes on and on but most important is that my wife and I will always remember our wedding day for years to come thanks to New Pace Wedding Films' outstanding work.

If you are looking for an exceptional and innovative videographer to capture a once in the lifetime event, New Pace Wedding Films is the way to go!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

New Pace is incredibile! They were complete professionals and were very inconspicuous during the ceremony and reception. Our video turned out amazing! I highly recommend New Pace, there isn't anyone better!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Awesome company. They were so helpful in finding the right style of video for our wedding. The editing in the video was amazing.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video

Excellent service and quality. Could not have been happier with our experience with New Pace

Profile Picture Brendan, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

JC and his team were just excellent to work with and deal with throughout our entire process. We met JC to talk about details at his studio (which is really impressive, by the way. very modern and trendy.) and left feeling like we were in really good hands for our upcoming wedding. On the day of the wedding, JC was prompt, professional, and was really almost like a 'ghost', staying behind the scenes but capturing great moments. Once the wedding wrapped, our lives were absolutely crazy and JC was super patient with us while we dragged our feet getting him photos from the wedding to use in the video and for the DVD case. The final product amazed us. Reliving our favorite moments and seeing things we missed for the first time was awesome.

I really can't imagine using anyone else in the Philadelphia area. New Pace is a young company that puts out an amazing product for a great value. I'm excited to see these guys take over the game!

Profile Picture John, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JC is so talented and very easy to work with. Our wedding video was more than we could have ever dreamed for. We've gotten so many compliments on our trailer and would highly recommend anyone in letting New Pace capture their special day!

Profile Picture Phuong, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough positive things about New Pace Productions! We hired them for our wedding day after we had heard a few word of mouth reviews from friends and couldn't be happier that we did! They were prompt with answering all our emails and calls and never seemed to be bothered with our questions. When the big day came they showed up on time and to be honest after 10 mins of being there I totally forgot I was even being filmed! They blended into the background and managed to capture EVERYTHING! Even those embarrassing dance moves!
A few weeks after the wedding we got our DVDs and couldn't believe how awesome they turned out! The trailer is a great feature to show friends and family as a quickie recap without watching the full day footage. It is definitely a keepsake that we will watch year after year!
I definitely recommend hiring New Pace Productions for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Casey, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic

We had New Pace Wedding Films as our videographer. JC did an amazing job at capturing our special day! We are not traditional but still wanted our wedding captured on film. We loved their ability to create a modern spin on it. We chose the 3 montages and are so happy with how it turned out! It's short enough that we can actually watch it but also remember the full day. A lot of couples choose not to get a videographer but we are so glad with did! We would recommend New Pace to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, Highlight Video, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception