New Pace Wedding Films & Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Highly recommend!

I am somebody who is obsessed with videos. When something special is happening in my life, I am the first person to whip out my phone and start recording. For this reason, I spent a good amount of time researching and finding a videographer for our wedding. I couldn’t be happier that I hired New Pace. While I haven’t received any footage yet, I know that Steve (our assigned videographer from New Pace) made sure to get everything, both small and big moments, on film. New Pace was easy to work with and very accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. Steve listened and took notes on every single thing that I specifically wanted recorded on the day of, and was not intrusive at all. He also worked very well with my photographer which was a relief for me as the bride. My friends and family cannot wait to see our sneak peak video and I can’t wait to cherish our full length video for years to come. A videographer is often an expense that people are on the fence about; I can’t recommend New Pace enough and they were worth every penny!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Jamie, thanks so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with our team, specifically Steve the day of your wedding! Wishing you both the best in this next chapter! Cheers!
    Anna O. Married on 05/07/2022

The best ever!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo was amazing to work with throughout the entire process! The communication, professionalism, and timeliness was top-notch. We could not have picked a better team to capture our beautiful moments from our special day. Our videographer was the absolute best! We are so happy!! We highly recommend New Pace!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica A. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing experience!

We are so happy we chose New Pace for our wedding video! We just received our trailer and I literally cannot stop watching it! It is everything we hoped for and so much more. We are so grateful that we’ll have this video to look back on over the years to remember our special day. New pace was great to work with from the start- communication/responsiveness was great and our videographer the day of was great as well. I barely noticed he was there and he got the best footage! Thank you so so much!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 04/22/2022

Best Videographer!!

New Pace was absolutely amazing to work with! They captured our wedding day perfectly and can’t recommend them enough!
    Maryann A. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love looking back on our special day

New Pace did such an amazing job with your sneak peak! We can’t wait to see the rest! Noah was great to work with and captured every moment perfectly!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 01/08/2022

Awesome Vendor!

Awesome vendor to work with! The whole process was seamless!
  • Riley
    Riley W. Married on 12/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unreal bang for your buck here!!!

We SO enjoyed working with New Pace. The videographer we worked with was so patient and was never in the way, so kind and really made us feel like he was capturing our special day so fully! Our trailer is UNREAL perfect. We are so so so happy!! Thank you New Pace!!
    Erica S. Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic Team

The team at New Pace has been incredible to work with. We were so lucky to be paired with Brandon as our videographer for our wedding day. He called us in advance to talk about the schedule as well as the overall plan for the day. While he had never worked with our photographer before, they worked so well together, ensuring that both parties got the amazing footage from our special day. From the start of our purchase with New Pace, we received guidance on all things wedding, including recommendations for other vendors, and the team was always incredibly responsive to our requests/questions leading up to the day. They even helped us pick out of music for our preview video. Thank you for all that you did for our special day. We cannot wait to see the previews soon!

Erica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience booking with our team. We are so glad we could be of assistance leading up to your wedding and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with your videographer. Wishing you both the best! Cheers!
    Kathleen K. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly Recommend!!!!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo were an absolute joy to work with. You have to book them! We could not have picked a better team to capture our most special day. From start to finish New Pace made us feel super accommodated and the experience was so personalized and fun! We are so happy with all of the moments New Pace captured which allowed us to relive our happiest day all over again! Highly recommend for any special day or event you have coming up!!!!
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Team!

Jen and the team at New Pace are great - I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. They captured our special day so well and it's so nice to have the video to relive our wedding day a million times over!
  • Taryn
    Taryn W. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On the fence about a videographer? DO IT!

My now-husband did not want a videographer, but I managed to persuade him that capturing our vows, first dance, and parent dances in motion and hearing the voices of our loved ones that supported us throughout our journey was essential. From our initial consult with Jenny, I knew I made the right choice. Our videographer, Josh, was remarkable - he planned every angle, caught every detail, and surpassed ALL expectations. Jen, with the post-production team, is top-notch with communication and delivery. We are in awe. And I'm delighted to report that after watching our Trailer, I looked over at my husband and saw tears in his eyes. New Pace preserved our memories in such a timeless manner, and we are forever grateful!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie H. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Videographers!

New Pace was amazing to work with for our wedding! They were very helpful leading up to the wedding with all of our planning questions. They were also very responsive and prompt in getting back to us! On the day of our wedding the videographers showed up early and were both so fun but also very professional. We really enjoyed working with them all day and cannot wait to see the final product!

Mackenzie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience booking with New Pace! We are so happy we were able to be a part of your special day and we can't wait to share your films with you. Wishing you both the best. Cheers!
  • Rosemarie
    Rosemarie S. Married on 07/18/2021

Perfection

So far only received a 3:06 minute trailer video … bawl my eyes out every time I watch it. Eli did a spectacular job capturing all of the excitement of our day. Can not wait to view full video.

Rosemarie,

Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy to hear you love your trailer and we are excited to share the rest of your films with you soon. Cheers to the best ever!
    Sarah N. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Team that delivered exactly what we were looking for!

Working with New Pace for our wedding film was a great experience. We knew exactly what we wanted from our wedding videographer and New Pace delivered beautifully. It was important to us to have a wedding trailer as well as the videos from our ceremony and reception and New Pace had incredible package options that listed exactly what we needed for a price that fit very well into our budget. The team was very responsive and ensured that I had all the tools to give them the information they needed to make our wedding video a success. The videographer we were matched with was very professional and did a beautiful job capturing the day. The studio was also very flexible when it came to us having to last-minute reschedule our reception due to COVID (which I don't wish on any future brides!) and we will treasure our trailer and ceremony/reception cuts forever. I would definitely recommend New Pace Wedding Films for any brides in the Philadelphia area!
  • Alexis
    Alexis D. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely amazing!

New Pace has an amazing team of people! They were so efficient with their process - you talk to about 4 different people but they are all so great! Jenny, the Studio manager, did a great job convincing me that I needed a videographer, and she was right! So thankful I booked New Pace. Laura, the Production Manager, was a great communicator and adaptive to our shifting schedule. Jen, the Post Production Manager, was great in helping us find our perfect song for our wedding trailer. And Cannan, a huge shout out to Canaan for capturing our wedding day. I could see his dedication and focus on capturing the emotional and beautiful moments of our wedding. It was truly a magical day and I can’t wait to see all the wonderful moments I couldn’t see because the day just flies by!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Alexis, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our team to capture your wedding day. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. You both were so great to work with and your day was just beyond beautiful. Wishing you all the best in this new chapter!
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 06/05/2021

Best decision ever

New Pace has been so amazing! We decided to have a videographer pretty close to our wedding and it was 100% the best decision we could have made. Photos are one thing but to have the day captured live is so beyond special. Josh was our videographer and he was so kind and friendly, worked perfectly with our photographers. He went above and beyond for us, was flexible and patient throughout the day. We were shocked at the footage he got because he was never ever in the way and got every little detail and special moment just right. Jen and her production team are responsive, professional, sweet and so easy to work with. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding videos and could not more highly recommend New Pace Films!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Allison, were so happy to hear that you had a great experience using our team to capture your wedding day. Your day was absolutely beautiful-wishing you both the best. Cheers!
    Jacqueline C. Married on 05/28/2021

The best!

New Pace was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! They were insanely helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish. We rescheduled our wedding 3x due to covid, and each time the New Pace team was there to willingly help with any date changes, venue changes, and everything else in between! Jenny, Laura, Jen and the entire New Pace team is unmatched! Eli and Brian were absolutely AMAZING on our wedding day. They made us both feel so incredibly comfortable in front of the camera and our video shows for it. They had such great ideas to video throughout the entire day (also it was in the pouring rain). We have watched our wedding highlight video thousands of times, and each time it makes me cry and smile all at the same time. It will never get old. The amount of amazing compliments we have received on our trailer from friends, family, and beyond is insane!! I cannot wait to see our entire wedding video as I know it will be nothing short of amazing. Also shout out to the editing team, I couldn't dream of a better highlight video that includes everything special about our day and more! Thank you so much to the entire New Pace team!!!!!!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for this incredible review. We are so happy we were able to capture the magic of your wedding day! Cheers to the best day ever!
  • Colin
    Colin B. Married on 05/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professionalism from staff and incredible experience

Planning a wedding has its hurdles. Doing it in a pandemic, mountains. New Pace was flexible, professional, and ensured success from day 1. The staff was responsive, so thoughtful and wonderful to work with. The final videos were absolutely beautiful and our family feels like movie stars when they watch it.

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Colin, we are so pleased to hear this! Thanks again for using New Pace Wedding Films to capture your wedding day. Wishing you the best! Cheers!
    Maille K. Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommend

New Pace did such an AMAZING job capturing our special day! They were extremely helpful and informative from start to finish and very easy to work with. Everyone I was in contact with was so nice and always available. They captured the day PERFECTLY and we are MORE than happy with the final products! I HIGHLY Recommend New Pace to capture your day!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Maille, we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team to capture your special day. We hope you enjoy your videos and wish you both the best in this next chapter. Cheers!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle F. Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely the Best!!!!!

New Pace wedding films is simply the best!!!!! They were great with communication prior to my wedding and made sure they knew exactly what I wanted! The day of the wedding, they made sure to capture everything! Such sweet, nice, professional people! We absolutely love our wedding trailer and can’t wait to see the video! Thank you again New Pace for capturing our special day!!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Gabrielle, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience working with our team to capture your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with you both and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!
  • Alura
    Alura C. Married on 11/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best way to capture our day!

New Pace was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Amazing video. The best company to work with! Eli was the greatest and the team captured our day perfectly. Don’t hesitate on booking New Pace you will not regret it. So happy with our trailer and can’t wait to watch this for years to come!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Alura, thanks so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team to capture your special day. We hope you enjoy your videos for years to come. Cheers!
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!

We had such a wonderful experience with New Pace. We recently got our wedding highlight video. We were able to share it with our family and bridal party. It was amazing to relive our day. They did such nice work. There isn't enough words to say about them!

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Talia, we are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our team. We wish you nothing but the absolute best as you walk through life together! Cheers!
  • Stevan
    Stevan Y. Married on 08/22/2020

Exceptional videographers that care

Highly recommend! The folks at New Pace were professional, personable, and above all - cared deeply about delivering an exceptional video that exceeded our expectations in every way. Any time we reached out, they responded within the hour, and they gently walked us through the details of the day.

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Stevan, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and that your wedding video exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you the best!
    Derek M. Married on 01/03/2020

Would definitely recommend!

New Pace was great from start to finish. Great to work with, always patient and opening went out of their way to make everything as smooth as possible.

New Pace Wedding Films & Photo's reply:

Derek, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with our team. Wishing you the best!
illustration stars