New Pace Wedding Films Reviews

82 Reviews for New Pace Wedding Films

• Jamie

Jamie L. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Highly recommend!

I am somebody who is obsessed with videos. When something special is happening in my life, I am the first person to whip out my phone and start recording. For this reason, I spent a good amount of time researching and finding a videographer for our wedding. I couldn’t be happier that I hired New Pace. While I haven’t received any footage yet, I know that Steve (our assigned videographer from New Pace) made sure to get everything, both small and big moments, on film. New Pace was easy to work with and very accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. Steve listened and took notes on every single thing that I specifically wanted recorded on the day of, and was not intrusive at all. He also worked very well with my photographer which was a relief for me as the bride. My friends and family cannot wait to see our sneak peak video and I can’t wait to cherish our full length video for years to come. A videographer is often an expense that people are on the fence about; I can’t recommend New Pace enough and they were worth every penny!

Sent on 06/07/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Jamie, thanks so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with our team, specifically Steve the day of your wedding! Wishing you both the best in this next chapter! Cheers!
  • Colin

Colin B. · Married on 05/10/2021

Professionalism from staff and incredible experience

Planning a wedding has its hurdles. Doing it in a pandemic, mountains. New Pace was flexible, professional, and ensured success from day 1. The staff was responsive, so thoughtful and wonderful to work with. The final videos were absolutely beautiful and our family feels like movie stars when they watch it.

Sent on 03/22/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Colin, we are so pleased to hear this! Thanks again for using New Pace Wedding Films to capture your wedding day. Wishing you the best! Cheers!

Maille K. · Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommend

New Pace did such an AMAZING job capturing our special day! They were extremely helpful and informative from start to finish and very easy to work with. Everyone I was in contact with was so nice and always available. They captured the day PERFECTLY and we are MORE than happy with the final products! I HIGHLY Recommend New Pace to capture your day!

Sent on 05/05/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Maille, we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team to capture your special day. We hope you enjoy your videos and wish you both the best in this next chapter. Cheers!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle F. · Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely the Best!!!!!

New Pace wedding films is simply the best!!!!! They were great with communication prior to my wedding and made sure they knew exactly what I wanted! The day of the wedding, they made sure to capture everything! Such sweet, nice, professional people! We absolutely love our wedding trailer and can’t wait to see the video! Thank you again New Pace for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 02/14/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Gabrielle, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience working with our team to capture your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with you both and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!
  • Alura

Alura C. · Married on 11/12/2020

The best way to capture our day!

New Pace was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Amazing video. The best company to work with! Eli was the greatest and the team captured our day perfectly. Don’t hesitate on booking New Pace you will not regret it. So happy with our trailer and can’t wait to watch this for years to come!

Sent on 01/30/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Alura, thanks so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team to capture your special day. We hope you enjoy your videos for years to come. Cheers!
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!

We had such a wonderful experience with New Pace. We recently got our wedding highlight video. We were able to share it with our family and bridal party. It was amazing to relive our day. They did such nice work. There isn't enough words to say about them!

Sent on 12/28/2020

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Talia, we are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our team. We wish you nothing but the absolute best as you walk through life together! Cheers!
  • Stevan

Stevan Y. · Married on 08/22/2020

Exceptional videographers that care

Highly recommend! The folks at New Pace were professional, personable, and above all - cared deeply about delivering an exceptional video that exceeded our expectations in every way. Any time we reached out, they responded within the hour, and they gently walked us through the details of the day.

Sent on 02/03/2021

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Stevan, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and that your wedding video exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you the best!

Derek M. · Married on 01/03/2020

Would definitely recommend!

New Pace was great from start to finish. Great to work with, always patient and opening went out of their way to make everything as smooth as possible.

Sent on 03/29/2020

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Derek, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with our team. Wishing you the best!

Erin C. · Married on 12/04/2019

Amazing!

The absolute best!!! We loved our video and can't thank them enough for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Erin! We were so happy to be a part of your beautiful day and wish you both all the best!!
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 10/27/2019

The best decision - new pace

When planning a wedding, there are a lot of “must haves” and “things we could do without” discussions that are had. To be honest, videography wasn’t our top priority when planning our event. However, after much thought and consideration we decided that the emotional footage that a video can depict and seeing and hearing people we love voices would would mean so much to us as time moved on. We reached out to Jenny who truly took the time to explain and come up with a package that would suit our vision. Eli was our videographer the day of the event and was so easy to work with. Eli made me as well as my family and bridesmaids comfortable. Eli moved like a ninja throughout the day, I honestly don’t even remember seeing him at the reception. Post production was made easy for us. If I had questions, Laura or Jackie quickly responded! We just received our trailer and i’m blown away! I love everything that was captured, I love how they incorporated the speeches into our video and captured such a wonderful picture of who we are. I can not wait to see the rest of the footage! The entire New Pace team is INCREDIBLE! I am extremely happy that we decided to move forward with videography! Even the people who said, “oh you don’t need that!” are blown away! Looking back I can’t believe it wasn’t a top priority for us. If you are even on the fence about it, DO IT! One of the best decisions we made for our day was moving forward with New Pace Wedding Films! We will enjoy keeping the memories alive and sharing with our family members for years to come!

Sent on 01/25/2020

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

We truly appreciate all of your kind words Paris! Our team has absolutely loved working with you and Nick and we're so glad that we were able to capture all of your memories for you! Congrats again!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Loved them!

We used New Pace for our photobooth and I cannot say enough good things about them! From initial email to final delivery of photos from the night, was so prompt. Jenn & Denise were great to work with and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer or photobooth for their wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

So fantastic working with you on your day Brittany, wishing you both all the very best in the years to come!

Steph · Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous Videographers

It was awesome working with New Pace Wedding Films! My husband and I got married in August 2019. They were so professional, accommodating, and easy to work with! The videos we received were stellar and our videographer went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. Look no further--book with New Pace Wedding Films

Sent on 12/02/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephanie! We loved working with you and Robert and wish you both all the best in the years to come!
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 07/09/2019

Our wedding videos came out so amazing!

Our wedding videos came out so amazing! It was wonderful to be able to relive our special day together after the commotion had died down. In addition to the ceremony and reception coverage, New Pace put together an awesome “trailer” to show the highlights from our wedding day set to one of our favorite songs. We loved it! Thank you, New Pace!

Sent on 01/20/2020

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Rachel, we are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. We hope you enjoy the videos for years to come and wish you nothing but the best in the future. Cheers!
  • Henry

Henry W. · Married on 07/06/2019

Blown Away!

We're completely blown away by our wedding films! New Pace not only captured all the moments we hoped they would, but they have have put such time and energy into the post production process that it feels like we're watching an actual big-screen movie. Unreal! They clearly have a great sense for how to edit and produce something that captures the essence of the moment, and we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much New Pace!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Shona

Shona C. · Married on 06/29/2019

Captured our day like no other

I had flipped flopped on hiring a videographer for our wedding. We were already spending money on a photographer and was it going to be worth it... well now since our day is past and we received our video. IT WAS WORTH IT X 10. After your wedding day, you just want to re-live it over and over and this lets you do just that. Joe Acchione was our guy assigned to our wedding and he could not have been nicer and so chill. He caught all the right shots - in all the right light. The post-production was done by Laura Hoffman and she took that footage and made it into the most magical thing ever. EVERYONE loved it.. happy tears all around. It was beautiful and will be treasured. Hire them NOW!

Sent on 08/18/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Shona thank you for this amazing review! Our team has absolutely loved working with you to tell the story of your beautiful day. Wishing you all the best in the years to come!

Katie L. · Married on 06/12/2019

We loved New Pace!

New Pace was absolutely amazing to work with! They made everything so easy, from picking the photo booth back drop to picking the song to play behind our wedding video. They checked in with us every step of the way which helped me tremendously, because I was always afraid I was going to forget something. Craig was with us on our wedding day and I can't say enough about how incredible he was to work with. He was so nice and made sure if there was anything I wanted highlighted, he got it. His professionalism really stood out to me, because he kind of just hid in the background and did his job - and we just got our wedding video trailer back and it is better than I could have imagined. As other brides know, wedding days go by in an instant, so the video is something we have been looking forward to so we can remember just how awesome our day was, since we may have missed certain things. I highly recommend New Pace - we absolutely loved working with them!

Sent on 03/03/2020

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team here at New Pace Wedding Films, including Craig on the day of your wedding. We hope you enjoy your videos and wish you both the best in this next chapter.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Tailors it to you and what you want

Had a wonderful experience with New Pace from the start. They’re professional, prompt with responding, and clear through out the process. Laura was kind when I explained to her the edits that I wanted to be made and was extremely quick when getting the edited material back to me. There was no confusion. A lot of stress can go into planning a wedding, but working with New Pace was stress free.

Sent on 08/01/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for this Sarah! You've been so lovely to work with and we were honored to capture everything for you. Best wishes!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond amazing!

HIRE THEM! We weren't sure about videography when we were first going through all the usual big day 'wants'. Having experienced the loss of parents and other loved ones, we knew that capturing those 'live action' moments would mean so much as time went on. So we worked with Jenny and designed the perfect package. She was AWESOME! She gave us all the details we needed and was there every step of the way. Eli and Brian were our videographer and drone operators. Again TOP NOTCH! They made sure to introduce themselves, go over everything and ask if we had decided on any special items we really wanted captured. They captured so many of those little moments that you don't see - especially as the Bride and Groom. Everyone had so much fun with them. The drone shots were AMAZING (My Husband deserves all the credit for that - Great Call Honey!) Laura handled post production and again made it PERFECT! Helping us with song choices and photo for what we called the "Menu" Screen. Everyone was BLOW AWAY by the trailer. We had several friends state they wanted to get married again just so they could get New Pace to film their wedding. When we received our Ceremony and Reception video - just as incredibly PROFESSIONAL as the trailer. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND New Pace and will use them in the future for other special life events

Sent on 09/07/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Kristin thank you so much for this amazing review. You both were so great to work with and your day was just beyond beautiful. Wishing you all the best in this new chapter!

Lauren Z. · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply amazing

We cannot recommend New Pace highly enough - our featurette (and the raw films of the ceremony and reception) were PERFECT. We got so many compliments from friends and family stating how our featurette was the best wedding video they had ever seen. We have watched it COUNTLESS times already. When we decided we wanted video (and so happy we did!), I knew I wanted New Pace to film our day right after I saw their work. The whole team at New Pace was phenomenal! Jenny and Denise, who I worked with leading up to the wedding, were so responsive and helpful. Craig and Eli, our videographers, were beyond amazing. Laura, who created our films, was so patient and made sure that everything was perfect. Do not hesitate to book New Pace for your big day! We are so happy we have these amazing videos to help us relive our special day.

Sent on 09/03/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Lauren on behalf of our entire team! We absolutely loved working with you both on your big day and wish you many many years of happiness together!
  • Tayler

Tayler F. · Married on 05/11/2019

Easy and Breath-taking

We absolutely loved our experience with New Pace. They are were easy to work with leading up to the wedding, but the real magic came the day of the wedding. Our videographer, Eli, was so easy to work with and captured beautiful moments without feeling intrusive. Our trailer was sent to us and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I know I am bias, however we also received SO many compliments on how beautiful our video was! I am SO happy we chose New Pace films!

Sent on 06/10/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Tayler! You both were so great to work with and we're so happy to hear you love your Trailer! Your day was just absolutely breathtaking and we were so glad to be able to be a part of it. Congrats again!

Kait · Married on 04/06/2019

Most amazingly crafted wedding films

From the beginning of the process, New Pace Wedding Films was SPECTACULAR! Jenny answered any and all questions I had over multiple phone conversations. She assured me that my fiance need not worry about having bright lights in his face the entire day. After that we booked New Pace Wedding Films and I am SO happy we did! Brian and Eli were both amazing on the day of our wedding. They were fun, professional, and truly knew what shots to get! I waited anxiously for our wedding trailer which was beyond anything I could have ever imagined! Then came our documentary cuts of our ceremony and reception, which were equally as incredible. I have watched these films over and over again already. I am so glad we chose New Pace Wedding Films to capture our special day and create beautiful memories for us!

Sent on 06/06/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Kait we're so glad you chose us as well! Our team had such a great time working with you through the planning, day of and as we crafted all of your films for you. We're so glad you'll always have those memories to look back on and we wish you all the very best!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing communication & Work

FULL DISCLOSURE, we have not received our final videos but we know we won't have to worry with the team at New Pace!

From the first call to the endless stream of emails, the team at New Pace has been amazing to work with. They are great with managing the project, timeline and even with sending us emails on what we need to do or pick.

About 2 or 3 days after our wedding, our editor Laura reached out to us and chatted about timeline, expectations, songs for our highlight reel and more! She's been so helpful throughout the process and really guides us through as we were figuring out what mood or style video we wanted! We are so excited to receive our highlight reel & videos!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Bridget · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing, personalized experience!

Hiring New Pace for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Though some parts of our wedding are unforgettable, the day is such a whirlwind that I'm so grateful we have our ceremony and reception videos to look back on always! Everyone on the New Pace team from the Operations Manager to the Videographer and Post Production Manager were a pleasure to work with. We felt listened to throughout the entire process and they made everything so personalized and special. The Videographer was so amazing the day-of, he even held my fur wrap for me during many of our photos. I would recommend New Pace to everyone getting married, they're the best!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Brittany · Married on 12/08/2018

Choosing New Pace was a No-Brainer

When it was time to choose a videographer to capture our wedding day, we knew from the start that we needed to have New Pace! New Pace had documented many of our friends wedding's and all of them had received extremely beautiful videos.

Leading up to the wedding, New Pace was extremely proactive and professional in ensuring that all of our questions were answered and that we had everything that we needed leading up to the big day.

On the day of the wedding, both of our videographers were extremely friendly, outgoing, helpful and knowledgable. They were everywhere, capturing every special moment of our wedding. We are looking forward to receiving our video to relive the most important day of our lives. Thank You New Pace!!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing us to capture your day Brittany! You both were so great to work with and we look forward to giving you those moments all over again. Best wishes!!