New Leaf Organics Reviews

New Leaf Organics 4
New Leaf Organics 5
New Leaf Organics 6
New Leaf Organics 7

Jill was great to work with. We did all the table arrangements ourselves with flowers Jill happily provided. The bouquets and boutonnieres that Jill made were beautiful!! I was pretty flexible with what went in them and she produced a great product.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was awesome and easy to work with - I had a vague idea of what I wanted and a vague price point. Of course as we got down to the wire, the price point option was less vague. We didn't need to make many changes but Jill really worked with me (us?) to maximize and prioritize. She ordered simple square wooden vases for us and the colorful centerpieces were stunning. For days afterwards we keep looking at them and saying "I have never even seen this type of flower before". The flowers (and Jilll) were one of very few things that I would not change in the slightest about my wedding planning and event if I were to do it again.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 09/25/2015

We used New Leaf Organics for our wedding in late September. We chose their "Weddings in a Bucket" option because we wanted to do our own centerpieces and arrangements, so we received buckets of bulk flowers in our requested colors. Overall, this was a great decision, since we not only saved a ton of money but the flowers were absoluely beautiful. Many of the buckets contained unusual blooms I've never seen at weddings, which gave our tables a unique flair that people noticed.

My only complaint is that there was a lack of communication at some points during the process. For instance, when we booked our date, Jill (our contact) asked us many questions about the type of flowers we'd like, our vision for the wedding, etc. Then, in June, she never reached out to confirm our stem counts or color choices as promised. When I e-mailed her, she seemed to have forgotten about our conversations and asked me the same questions all over again. She later realized her mistake and apologized, but it was still a little odd. After reading other reviews for New Leaf, it seems communication is their strong point, so I wondered if Jill was less interested since we were using their bulk option instead of full service. I doubt this was the case, but it still crossed my mind.

I highly recommend New Leaf despite the little communication snags, because their flowers are absolutely beautiful and it was a great value.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Stefana

Stefana · Married on 05/24/2014

I mostly picked this vendor because they grow organic flowers and had the ones I wanted so early in the year. The centerpieces were gorgeous and just as I had envisioned them. I wasn't too picky about the bouquets, but Jill did a great job coaxing an idea out of me. The bridal bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. My only complaint is that the bridesmaid bouquets didn't have the exact flowers that we had discussed, but they were still really well done and beautiful. Thanks Jill!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Meghann · Married on 08/07/2016

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

The flowers and hoopa were GORGEOUS and exactly what I wanted.

However communication got to be stressful a few times; she requested the same information a few times making us believe she lost the info from last time we talked. By the time the final invoice came she had forgotten the amount we put down for a deposit so we had to remind her. Also a week before the wedding when I emailed to confirm when the flowers would be delivered she had the delivery time down as the start time of the ceremony and the ceremony starting two hours later; which is not stress you need four days before the wedding. Over all she made me stress out more then I needed to.

Also the quote she provided was before a price increase to her services so ended up being much less then what we paid; the quote price should have been honored even if she increased her current prices in between; we feel. So we spent more then we wanted but it was to late to change venders at that point. When she delivered the flowers she was a bit late and had her young daughter with her which seemed strange... And the people at our venue had to help her build the hoopa as it came not leveled. We also paid for the hoopa to be picked up after the ceremony and as far as I know it is still at the venue (4 days later); which had the venue a little upset with US.

BUT the flowers were AWESOME and perfect and the pictures of the ceremony were amazing thanks to the flowers beautifully arranged on the hoopa. So pretty they made me cry. So when it comes to flowers she knows what she is doing!!

Sent on 08/10/2016