New Leaf Organics Reviews

86 | Bristol, VT

86 Reviews for New Leaf Organics

I absolutely loved my flowers from new leaf organics. Jill captured our vision for our wedding day flowers perfectly. It was also so nice to have local organic flowers from a wildflower farm that were affordable. Definitely reccomend to others looking for a similar type of experience!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Gwen · Married on 10/01/2016

Jill from New Leaf Organics is AMAZING! We were looking for a local business with a great product and we couldn't be happier with our wedding flowers. Jill meet with us on short notice since we were coming in from out of town, asked questions until she really understood what we were looking for and was open to using new products like hops in the boutonnieres. Even as our vision changed a little bit through the process she was quick with new ideas while being very conscious of our budget. She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table centerpieces (vases and garland runners), flowers for the arbor, and the cake decoration! We had 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, and about 130 guests.
    She delivered and set up the flowers day of the wedding and everything looked perfect. I actually squealed when they brought the bouquets in because they were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine (or find on pinterest).
    Jill is wonderful to work with and if I ever need flowers for a big party again she will be my first go to person. She is professional, efficient, and budget conscious. For anyone looking for wedding or event flowers in Vermont, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Molly · Married on 06/21/2014

I really enjoyed having New Leaf Organics for my wedding. I liked the idea of using a local farm rather than a typical florist. Their prices are very comfortable compared to a florist, as well. I would highly recommend their business for any event.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

Getting our flowers from New Leaf Organics was a great value. We had contacted other florists in the area and got quotes that were way out of budget for a couple of simple bouquets and small table decorations of in-season flowers. Our planner put us in contact with New Leaf and we were thrilled. All of the flowers were beautiful and looked like they were picked right from the garden. I really hadn't given them many guidelines (whites, browns, and greens; no specific flowers) and I ended up thrilled with the final result. I'm so glad that I left it up to their expertise. I will say that the flowers arrived missing corsage pins so it might be worth checking for missing pieces when the flowers first got there. I don't know how the situation got resolved because my planner handled it but I know that it wasn't a very big deal. I would definitely recommend New Leaf for event flowers.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Devon · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not have been more pleased with the way my flowers turned out! With limited guidance and working long distance, Jill and her staff brought my vision to perfect fruition. We had custom bouquets but made our own table arrangements, which was the right balance for our time and budget. I highly recommend flowers from New Leaf!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jill was great to work with. We did all the table arrangements ourselves with flowers Jill happily provided. The bouquets and boutonnieres that Jill made were beautiful!! I was pretty flexible with what went in them and she produced a great product.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was awesome and easy to work with - I had a vague idea of what I wanted and a vague price point. Of course as we got down to the wire, the price point option was less vague. We didn't need to make many changes but Jill really worked with me (us?) to maximize and prioritize. She ordered simple square wooden vases for us and the colorful centerpieces were stunning. For days afterwards we keep looking at them and saying "I have never even seen this type of flower before". The flowers (and Jilll) were one of very few things that I would not change in the slightest about my wedding planning and event if I were to do it again.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 09/25/2015

We used New Leaf Organics for our wedding in late September. We chose their "Weddings in a Bucket" option because we wanted to do our own centerpieces and arrangements, so we received buckets of bulk flowers in our requested colors. Overall, this was a great decision, since we not only saved a ton of money but the flowers were absoluely beautiful. Many of the buckets contained unusual blooms I've never seen at weddings, which gave our tables a unique flair that people noticed.

My only complaint is that there was a lack of communication at some points during the process. For instance, when we booked our date, Jill (our contact) asked us many questions about the type of flowers we'd like, our vision for the wedding, etc. Then, in June, she never reached out to confirm our stem counts or color choices as promised. When I e-mailed her, she seemed to have forgotten about our conversations and asked me the same questions all over again. She later realized her mistake and apologized, but it was still a little odd. After reading other reviews for New Leaf, it seems communication is their strong point, so I wondered if Jill was less interested since we were using their bulk option instead of full service. I doubt this was the case, but it still crossed my mind.

I highly recommend New Leaf despite the little communication snags, because their flowers are absolutely beautiful and it was a great value.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Stefana

Stefana · Married on 05/24/2014

I mostly picked this vendor because they grow organic flowers and had the ones I wanted so early in the year. The centerpieces were gorgeous and just as I had envisioned them. I wasn't too picky about the bouquets, but Jill did a great job coaxing an idea out of me. The bridal bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. My only complaint is that the bridesmaid bouquets didn't have the exact flowers that we had discussed, but they were still really well done and beautiful. Thanks Jill!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Meghann · Married on 08/07/2016

2.6
      2.5

The flowers and hoopa were GORGEOUS and exactly what I wanted.

However communication got to be stressful a few times; she requested the same information a few times making us believe she lost the info from last time we talked. By the time the final invoice came she had forgotten the amount we put down for a deposit so we had to remind her. Also a week before the wedding when I emailed to confirm when the flowers would be delivered she had the delivery time down as the start time of the ceremony and the ceremony starting two hours later; which is not stress you need four days before the wedding. Over all she made me stress out more then I needed to.

Also the quote she provided was before a price increase to her services so ended up being much less then what we paid; the quote price should have been honored even if she increased her current prices in between; we feel. So we spent more then we wanted but it was to late to change venders at that point. When she delivered the flowers she was a bit late and had her young daughter with her which seemed strange... And the people at our venue had to help her build the hoopa as it came not leveled. We also paid for the hoopa to be picked up after the ceremony and as far as I know it is still at the venue (4 days later); which had the venue a little upset with US.

BUT the flowers were AWESOME and perfect and the pictures of the ceremony were amazing thanks to the flowers beautifully arranged on the hoopa. So pretty they made me cry. So when it comes to flowers she knows what she is doing!!

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/11/2019

2.4
      2.0

Good thing we called her!

Planning a destination wedding in Vermont had its challenges, particularly selecting quality vendors without personal recommendations or firsthand experience. I moved forward with New Leaf Organics because they were within our budget, had some nice photos, were available on our wedding date, and I had a positive conversation with Jill that had experience at our venue.

As the planning got underway, communication was done primarily via email and I never truly got a sense if we were on the same page. There would be long lapses in communication, emails were short and abrupt, and I had to encourage touching base over the phone for some reassurance that we would get what we hoped for.

On the day of the wedding while everyone was getting ready, I realized that the florist had not yet dropped off our bouquets that were supposed to be there earlier in the day in time for photos. My maid of honor called the florist for an ETA and it turns out she had our wedding day wrong day on her calendar all along. We were married on a Friday and she thought it was on Saturday, despite all of our communication. If we hadn't called her, I don't think that she ever would have shown up at all!

Luckily most of it had already been completed and we were only a little delayed getting started with photos. I will say that my bridal bouquet was beautiful and the centerpieces were what I was hoping for, however the flower girls' bouquets were falling apart within minutes.

New Leaf Organics and Jill were a source of unnecessary anxiety on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/26/2019