57 Reviews for New Leaf Organics

Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
57 New Leaf Organics Reviews

The best florist ever! My husband and I wanted to incorporate farm fresh, local Vermont flowers at our wedding. I’m writing this review almost three months after our wedding and I’m still smiling over my bouquet and floral arrangements. Jill is such a sweetheart, super passionate and patient… very patient. With planning a wedding, working, and attending graduate school, let’s just say I wasn’t the most organized bride. Jill somehow took my dream vision and turned it into a reality! Jill is a great communicator and was always willing to hop on the phone with me to talk about my visions and was always so quick to responding to e-mail communication.

When Jill showed me my bouquet the day off I gave her the biggest hug, it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Jill’s prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers that she is delivering. Jill was an absolute pleasure and we are so happy that we chose New Leaf Organics to make our floral dreams come true on our wedding day! Thank you, Jill. You’re the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jill from New Leaf Organics was amazing! Her work was incredible and she was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I was far away (living in Oregon while planning a Vermont wedding) and she was so great to meet with my mother, and the venue without me and made sure that everything I dreamed of was included without me even being there! She also had such a creative eye and helped come up with decorations I didn’t even think of and they were stunning!!! This was a winter wedding and she did amazing garlands, wreaths and crowns that were filled with eucalyptus and winter greens! It was all amazing and made the whole venue even smell amazing! Thank you so much Jill!

Photo for New Leaf Organics Review - Gorgeous crowns for my bridesmaids
Photo for New Leaf Organics Review - Stunning bouquet
Photo for New Leaf Organics Review - Crowns and bouquet
Photos
Profile Picture Nina and Nate , 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Absolutely loved working with Jill! She did a beautiful job with our flowers, and she was incredibly flexible when our day-of timeline got a little wonky! I would highly recommend her services as she was great to work with and the flowers were just stunning!

Profile Picture Zoe, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill the flower designer, florist was able to make our daughter very happy. Chelsea loved her bridal bouquet and hair wreath which she wore for the dancing and even the next day. we purchased lots of loose flowers and made the bridesmaids bouquets
Jill did a lovely job with the groomsmen bouts.
Overall the country wedding theme was achieved with the lovely flowers. Thanks Jill

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill and her staff did a beautiful job at my daughters wedding. She helped us clarify our vision and helped us with the budget. we loved that (almost) everything came from her beautiful farm. she worked really well with our venue and we were very happy with how everything turned out. thanks!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WOAH! Jill is incredibly talented! 9 months before our wedding we discussed what I would like for flowers and she made sure she had them in her garden ready for wedding! After meeting with her at the farm I knew that I made the best choice. What I loved most is that I was supporting a local farmer rather than some large florist who outsources for product. I gave Jill the colors and picture of what I was looking for and she nailed it! The flowers were organic, fresh and rustic which is exactly what I wanted! Plus you can't beat her price! Look no further for your flowers, Jill is your girl!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

New Leaf Organics and Jill's team is AMAZING! I contacted Jill twice during my bride's planning process. She provided a quick and accurate quote, but my client decided to go a different direction the first time. One month prior to the wedding, my client asked to go back to Jill (long sighhhh) - remembering she liked her arrangements more. I recontacted Jill - who graciously gave another quote, mentioned she had another wedding that day - but she'd be happy to send out a few of her team members who would assemble for my clients big day. The New Leaf team - showed up early with the most beautiful arrangements. We went with tall glass, greenery arrangements with intricate bouquets and colorful pops of orange and red for the hi-boys and other tables. Their florals really gave the space the look and feel my bride was going for. Forever Grateful! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Emore, 6/8/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely adored the floral creations Jill made for our wedding. She took my guidelines and ran with them, making arrangements more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with New Leaf Organics... the bouquets were gorgeous, as were the arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. I told her I wanted something a little bit unique (air plants, succulents, etc. along with more common flowers) and she sure delivered! I thought the prices were good for the area too - less expensive than some of the other quotes I received.

Profile Picture FAITH, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill was amazing to work with. I had very little idea of what I actually wanted. Jill was able to take some pictures and my very low knowledge of flowers and create the most amazing bouquets and assorted flowers for my wedding. Very flexible, and easy to work with. I wish all vendors we’re as easy!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jill at New Leaf was amazing!! We had a pretty hard time articulating what we wanted, but Jill was super attentive and went back and forth with us for months to make sure that we had thought through every detail and that she had complete picture of our vision for our wedding. Her work was absolutely stunning-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, wedding cake, centerpieces, we are all so so gorgeous. Highly recommend NLO!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I absolutely loved working with Jill from New Leaf Organics for our wedding at Tourterelle in New Haven. During our first call, she asked me to share photos of arrangements that I liked, then followed up with tons of ideas. She was open to doing something a little out of the box, and was very spot-on with the budget we discussed from the beginning. She was always responsive and helpful and did a fabulous job of setting up on the day—I never even saw her as I was busy getting ready, but she took care of everything and made the venue look gorgeous. Everyone commented on the arrangements and how unique they were. I also love that the flowers were grown locally. I would absolutely work with New Leaf again if I had it to do over!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

The flowers were beautiful and they were really helpful in choosing types/colors that went together nicely.

Profile Picture User7490967, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill's flower farm is so beautiful and her arrangements were just as spectacular. No cookie-cutter arrangements here :) She was very open to my specific vision and worked with me to create the style and look I was going for while being conscious of price with me as we made changes. That was very helpful!
We communicated over phone once and then email after that, I believe. She was very timely in her responses and patient as I had to wait on our wedding planner to iron out some details before confirming with her.
Come our wedding day, we got thrown a curve ball and it down poured the entire day. I was running around figuring out rain logistics and told Jill a general idea of how I wanted to handle the updated flower placements. She took my general vision and laid our and arranged flowers in our venue in a way that worked so well with the rain and looked even better than I could have ever imagined.
In terms of value, for local flowers with such custom arrangements, the pricing was just as fair as other vendors I spoke with.
We got so many compliments on the flowers. I definitely recommend New Leaf Organics!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill did an incredible job all around! We gave her a lot of flexibility and had only specified a couple of flowers that we really wanted. Jill nailed our vision adding a major pop of color to our event. When I forgot to let her know we would need additional floral arrangements she arrived that afternoon and made it all work. She warned me that the table arrangements might not be perfect, but we loved them and received many compliments. Thank you!

Profile Picture Cheri, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jill was fantastic. Helped us create an image of what we wanted when we didn't truly know what we wanted --- and was very patient hearing us out! Would highly highly recommend. Was affordable, easy to work with, and did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill was amazing. I changed my mind a lot during the planning process and she was very accommodating and helpful. The end product was awesome and exactly what I had envisioned.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill was really great to work with. From the first time we spoke, she understood what our vision was and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She was able to work within our budget and was very creative with the arrangements . Jill used greenery, herbs and flowers right from her farm. Since we live a few hours away, we weren't able to meet before the wedding, but she was easy to communicate with and was really quick to answer any questions we had. We are so thankful for Jill, she helped to make our day so incredibly special.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED my flowers from New Leaf Organics. We were planning a Vermont wedding from a few states away. I emailed with Jill back and forth for a few weeks and met once a few months before the wedding to go over ideas. When I wasn't quite sure what I wanted in some areas, she would make gentle suggestions (which I loved, because I don't know much about flowers). On the day of the wedding, she delivered the table arrangements to the venue, delivered the bouquets to the house where I was getting ready and then went and set up the flowers at the church too. All of this for a great price.

All of my guests loved the unique arrangements and one of my bridesmaids is still using parts of her bouquet as a floral arrangement 3 weeks later!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Jill was a dream, it was a priority of mine to use as much local/organic food and products for the wedding as possible, and she fit that; additionally her price quotes were insanely low compared to other florists, and oh my god did she deliver. We shared ideas via pinterest (of course) and I coudn't be more pleased with the results. She used all her own flowers from her greenhouses except for one type which I requested. We did the reception arrangements DIY and she brought massive buckets of flowers and greenery, and my aunts had a blast putting it all together. The flower crowns for me and my girlfriends were stunning and my bouquet was also exactly what i wanted and even better. She did a chuppah decoration for us which was unbelievably gorgeous and it also lasted throughout the event, and we even took it home with us and enjoyed it for a few more days! I can't recommend Jill enough, she spot on with communication, pricing, delivery, and everything. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jill provided gorgeous flowers for my wedding -- the bouquets, a flower girl crown, and a boutonniere. I sent her some ideas I had via Pinterest, and she took a ton of initiative in creating a beautiful look with flowers, greens, and berries she grew, and some additional flowers that she ordered. The results were gorgeous -- the colors were bright and the bouquets were very full and had a ton of texture -- just what I wanted! I got tons of complements throughout my wedding. I also got to visit the flower farm, and greatly appreciate that the flowers I ordered were grown organically. And the prices were very reasonable as well. Thanks so much, Jill!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill was a pleasure to work with and we were planning from out of state making things a little more difficult! I was all over the place about what I wanted and she really helped be bring all my thoughts together and a direct vision for what I wanted to create!

Profile Picture Avery, 8/21/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill at New Leaf Organics was incredible to work with. She was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. She listened to what we wanted and gave us great suggestions for parts that we were unsure of. I'm so glad we chose to use her for our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and we got lots of compliments the whole day. I would definitely recommend New Leaf Organics!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers and arrangements. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/9/15, 1 Review