New Leaf Organics Reviews

New Leaf Organics 6
New Leaf Organics 7

Mariah · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning artistry

Jill is the most talented florist I’ve ever worked with. She took a few key words and images I provided and created the most stunning floral display for my wedding that I could have imagined. The colors and flowers she used were PERFECT. The arrangements were so gorgeous and artfully put together. She is a master of her craft, and I highly recommend New Leaf Organics.

Jody · Married on 10/06/2018

She made my wedding day so special!

Jill was very easy to work with and my did amazing work to bring out the fall theme in my flowers.

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING flowers and people!!

Jill and her crew did a fantastic job. Amidst a very busy season, she created beautiful arrangements, allowed us to rent potted herbs and a birch arbor to save a bit on our budget and avoid cutting and killing loads of plants, and her creations were just gorgeous. Having worked at a florist for four years myself, I can vouch for her work being high-end style. Would rely on her for a big event in a heartbeat and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

In writing this review I only wish I had photos of my flowers to show you have incredible they were! Jill was so amazing to work with, I was slightly nervous going into the wedding because we had only communicated via email but that did not matter, the flower were UNREAL! Jill was also amazing about working within my budget to make sure everyone came out spectacular.

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, Talented, Great to Work With

Jill at newleaf organics was able to put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day! She was great to work with and was very responsive throughout the entire process. We changed our mind a few times about a couple of things and she was extremely flexible and accommodating. The flower arrangements that she and the crew put together were beyond amazing. They also were able to set up the flowers day-of which allowed us to enjoy the day. I highly recommend using newleaf organics for your wedding!

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

JILL IS A DREAM! New Leaf Organics provided florals for my wedding last weekend at Mountain Top Inn. I am not very knowledgeable on flowers, but wanted a very classic, natural look. Let me tell you, they nailed it!!! From the arbor, bouquets, table arrangements, to the flower girl crown, I was blown away. I was literally brought to tears when she showed up with my bouquet. It was everything I dreamed and more. If you're considering working with NLO, DO IT!

New Leaf Organics 8
    New Leaf Organics 9

Robert · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect flowers!

Jill was beyond wonderful to work with! She worked within our budget and made all of our visions come true! I found her through a friend and would recommend her to anyone.

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing florist

Thank you so much for making our ideas into reality!! The flowers were amazing for our wedding !

Ann · Married on 07/14/2018

Jill's floral creations were all perfect for our daughter's July wedding - even more beautiful than we'd imagined, and we could not have been more pleased! Beginning with our first meeting with Jill, and through many months of emails, we found her to be responsive, flexible, and always positive. We were blown away when we saw each one of her BEAUTIFUL creations on the day of the wedding.

For us, it was a bonus that Jill grows so many of the flowers she uses at her wonderful local farm, and it was a treat for us to visit it! We also found New Leaf to be reasonably priced for the amount and kinds of flowers we requested. We would absolutely recommend Jill and New Leaf Organics to anyone planning a Vermont wedding!!

New Leaf Organics 10
    New Leaf Organics 11
    New Leaf Organics 12
    New Leaf Organics 13
    New Leaf Organics 14

Ruby · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful flowers! Really made our day special!

Ruby · Married on 07/07/2018

The most beautiful flowers!

Jill and New Leaf Organics were absolutely perfect for our Vermont wedding! We got bouquets, an arbor, boutonnieres, and larger arrangements...everything was gorgeous. Jill totally understood our vision and everything fit perfectly with that and was reasonably priced. She will work with you to create exquisite flowers that fit within any budget. Highly recommend!!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill at New Leaf Organics was wonderful to work with! We had a hard time articulating what it was we actually wanted for our wedding, but she went back and forth with us for months, making sure we had thought through all of the details and that she could figure out our vision. We were SOOOOO happy with her work-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, and centerpieces that she did for us for all stunning. Thank you Jill!!

New Leaf Organics 15

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

New Leaf Organics and Jill's team is AMAZING! I contacted Jill twice during my bride's planning process. She provided a quick and accurate quote, but my client decided to go a different direction the first time. One month prior to the wedding, my client asked to go back to Jill (long sighhhh) - remembering she liked her arrangements more. I recontacted Jill - who graciously gave another quote, mentioned she had another wedding that day - but she'd be happy to send out a few of her team members who would assemble for my clients big day. The New Leaf team - showed up early with the most beautiful arrangements. We went with tall glass, greenery arrangements with intricate bouquets and colorful pops of orange and red for the hi-boys and other tables. Their florals really gave the space the look and feel my bride was going for. Forever Grateful! Highly recommend.

Julia Megson · Married on 05/27/2018

Book them while you can

Jill was one of my favorite vendors to work with during wedding planning because of her laid back demeanor and her straightforward answers. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but we had a very specific vision of what we wanted – lots of greenery/eucalyptus, some whites and pinks. We met with her once in person, and otherwise just communicated via email (sharing pinterest pictures to give an idea of what we were thinking), and the flowers turned out unbelievably perfect. We started with our overall budget goals, and she was very up front for each request about how she could help each piece fit into our budget, and where would be best to make swaps (i.e. swap in ranunculus for peonies, change to a cheaper material vase). Most importantly, she never led us into any aesthetic we didn’t want or that pushed us up against our budget, which was our experience in meeting with other flower vendors. She completed all of the delivery and setup the day of, and everything looked amazing.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

The best florist ever! My husband and I wanted to incorporate farm fresh, local Vermont flowers at our wedding. I’m writing this review almost three months after our wedding and I’m still smiling over my bouquet and floral arrangements. Jill is such a sweetheart, super passionate and patient… very patient. With planning a wedding, working, and attending graduate school, let’s just say I wasn’t the most organized bride. Jill somehow took my dream vision and turned it into a reality! Jill is a great communicator and was always willing to hop on the phone with me to talk about my visions and was always so quick to responding to e-mail communication.

When Jill showed me my bouquet the day off I gave her the biggest hug, it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Jill’s prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers that she is delivering. Jill was an absolute pleasure and we are so happy that we chose New Leaf Organics to make our floral dreams come true on our wedding day! Thank you, Jill. You’re the best!

Nina and Nate · Married on 12/30/2017

Jill from New Leaf Organics was amazing! Her work was incredible and she was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I was far away (living in Oregon while planning a Vermont wedding) and she was so great to meet with my mother, and the venue without me and made sure that everything I dreamed of was included without me even being there! She also had such a creative eye and helped come up with decorations I didn’t even think of and they were stunning!!! This was a winter wedding and she did amazing garlands, wreaths and crowns that were filled with eucalyptus and winter greens! It was all amazing and made the whole venue even smell amazing! Thank you so much Jill!

New Leaf Organics 16
    New Leaf Organics 23
    New Leaf Organics 24
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely loved working with Jill! She did a beautiful job with our flowers, and she was incredibly flexible when our day-of timeline got a little wonky! I would highly recommend her services as she was great to work with and the flowers were just stunning!

Pamela · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill the flower designer, florist was able to make our daughter very happy. Chelsea loved her bridal bouquet and hair wreath which she wore for the dancing and even the next day. we purchased lots of loose flowers and made the bridesmaids bouquets
    Jill did a lovely job with the groomsmen bouts.
    Overall the country wedding theme was achieved with the lovely flowers. Thanks Jill

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill and her staff did a beautiful job at my daughters wedding. She helped us clarify our vision and helped us with the budget. we loved that (almost) everything came from her beautiful farm. she worked really well with our venue and we were very happy with how everything turned out. thanks!!!

jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill was fantastic! I sent her pictures of what I was thinking for my fall wedding for flowers and centerpieces and she took it from there. My bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned.

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

WOAH! Jill is incredibly talented! 9 months before our wedding we discussed what I would like for flowers and she made sure she had them in her garden ready for wedding! After meeting with her at the farm I knew that I made the best choice. What I loved most is that I was supporting a local farmer rather than some large florist who outsources for product. I gave Jill the colors and picture of what I was looking for and she nailed it! The flowers were organic, fresh and rustic which is exactly what I wanted! Plus you can't beat her price! Look no further for your flowers, Jill is your girl!

New Leaf Organics 25

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely adored the floral creations Jill made for our wedding. She took my guidelines and ran with them, making arrangements more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!!

New Leaf Organics 26

Meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was amazing to work with. I had very little idea of what I actually wanted. Jill was able to take some pictures and my very low knowledge of flowers and create the most amazing bouquets and assorted flowers for my wedding. Very flexible, and easy to work with. I wish all vendors we’re as easy!

• F

FAITH · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved working with New Leaf Organics... the bouquets were gorgeous, as were the arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. I told her I wanted something a little bit unique (air plants, succulents, etc. along with more common flowers) and she sure delivered! I thought the prices were good for the area too - less expensive than some of the other quotes I received.

New Leaf Organics 27

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill at New Leaf was amazing!! We had a pretty hard time articulating what we wanted, but Jill was super attentive and went back and forth with us for months to make sure that we had thought through every detail and that she had complete picture of our vision for our wedding. Her work was absolutely stunning-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, wedding cake, centerpieces, we are all so so gorgeous. Highly recommend NLO!!

New Leaf Organics 28