New Leaf Organics Reviews

New Leaf Organics 6
New Leaf Organics 7

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Hire newleaf!

Loved Jill, the newleaf crew, and their work!! I gave pretty vague direction for the flowers...I sent Jill pictures of the venue, tables, my dress, etc. and asked her to use her best judgement. She did not disappoint!!! I was absolutely blown away with everything - all of the details, down to the small vases she chose for low arrangements, were perfect. I can't recommend newleaf enough!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Erika · Married on 09/07/2019

Fresh, beautiful florals!

Looking for fresh, locally grown flowers? New Leaf will not disappoint! Having a Vermont wedding, it was super important to me to have flowers grown on a local flower farm. From the moment I emailed and then met with Jill, I just knew that she would bring my wedding vision to life. She asked all the right questions, was patient and open, was so creative in taking what I wanted and combining beautiful and unique flowers to create truly a work of art. We were trying to figure out how to dress up the venue and she came up with a beautiful idea of 3 wreaths to symbolize two family’s becoming one - it was one of my favorite parts of the reception. All of the bouquets were STUNNING and so were the centerpieces - it was more than I could ever have imagined. When I walked into the reception I was speechless. Thank you Jill and her team for truly helping to make my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    New Leaf Organics 8
    New Leaf Organics 9
    New Leaf Organics 10
    New Leaf Organics 11
    New Leaf Organics 12

Sarah Zimmerman · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Experience! HIGHLY recommend

Leading up to our wedding Jill was very easy to contact, professional and followed through with all of our discussions. We had a fantastic wedding weekend and she contributed so much to our special day. The flowers, tables and arrangements were STUNNING and completely surpassed our expectations. The arbor and bouquets were simply gorgeous. We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the evening. We loved working with Jill... she is a true artist and master of her craft!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning flowers! So talented!

I sent Jill one photo of the style I wanted for my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and she NAILED it! My dad picked up the flowers a week ago and my bouquet still looks and smells amazing! She was so easy to work with and her work is stunning. Thank you, Jill! I couldn’t have asked for anything better and would recommend to anyone looking for a florist in VT.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Mariah · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning artistry

Jill is the most talented florist I’ve ever worked with. She took a few key words and images I provided and created the most stunning floral display for my wedding that I could have imagined. The colors and flowers she used were PERFECT. The arrangements were so gorgeous and artfully put together. She is a master of her craft, and I highly recommend New Leaf Organics.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jody · Married on 10/06/2018

She made my wedding day so special!

Jill was very easy to work with and my did amazing work to bring out the fall theme in my flowers.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING flowers and people!!

Jill and her crew did a fantastic job. Amidst a very busy season, she created beautiful arrangements, allowed us to rent potted herbs and a birch arbor to save a bit on our budget and avoid cutting and killing loads of plants, and her creations were just gorgeous. Having worked at a florist for four years myself, I can vouch for her work being high-end style. Would rely on her for a big event in a heartbeat and cannot recommend her highly enough!

• Meredith

Meredith King · Married on 09/29/2018

Support these wonderful people!!

I used New Leaf Organics for my wedding in September and Jill was SUCH a pleasure to work with. I unfortunately never got to meet her since they so kindly delivered everything to the venue day of, but my online interactions with her were great. She was patient when I was super indecisive about which flowers to use, and my overall hectic behavior leading up to the big day. Pricing was extremely reasonable and the flowers/flower errangements were everything I dreamt of and more. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    New Leaf Organics 13
    New Leaf Organics 14
    New Leaf Organics 15
    New Leaf Organics 16

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

In writing this review I only wish I had photos of my flowers to show you have incredible they were! Jill was so amazing to work with, I was slightly nervous going into the wedding because we had only communicated via email but that did not matter, the flower were UNREAL! Jill was also amazing about working within my budget to make sure everyone came out spectacular.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, Talented, Great to Work With

Jill at newleaf organics was able to put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day! She was great to work with and was very responsive throughout the entire process. We changed our mind a few times about a couple of things and she was extremely flexible and accommodating. The flower arrangements that she and the crew put together were beyond amazing. They also were able to set up the flowers day-of which allowed us to enjoy the day. I highly recommend using newleaf organics for your wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Chaipel Leinster · Married on 09/08/2018

Newleaf Organics exceeded our expectations in every way

Newleaf Organics did our wedding flowers and Jill and her team exceeded our expectations in every way. Our wedding was at a barn in New Haven, VT in September of 2018. Newleaf was recommended to me and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. Jill’s quote was very reasonable, she was open to my ideas and suggestions, and she was very flexible when I needed to make changes to my order. She did all of our flowers including the bouquets, buotonnieres, and corsages for our wedding party, the flowers on the arbor we were married under, and all the flowers in the barn for our reception. The quality of her work was outstanding and truly made our wedding magical. We received a lot of compliments and I must say that the flowers are one of my favorite memories of our wedding day. Just perfect! I highly recommend Jill and Newleaf Organics.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    New Leaf Organics 24
    New Leaf Organics 25
    New Leaf Organics 26

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

JILL IS A DREAM! New Leaf Organics provided florals for my wedding last weekend at Mountain Top Inn. I am not very knowledgeable on flowers, but wanted a very classic, natural look. Let me tell you, they nailed it!!! From the arbor, bouquets, table arrangements, to the flower girl crown, I was blown away. I was literally brought to tears when she showed up with my bouquet. It was everything I dreamed and more. If you're considering working with NLO, DO IT!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    New Leaf Organics 27
    New Leaf Organics 28
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/19/2018

Everything i wanted

I worked with Jill at New Leaf all via telephone and email as I planned my Vermont destination wedding. Jill was amazing! She literally made my wedding the picture I had in my mind and more. First of all - She got me white tulips in August (which is no small feat). Everything was delivered and set up on time and was beautiful beyond belief. My guests did not stop commenting how gorgeous our flowers were. The value for the price was outstanding. My bouquet was huge and beautiful. Lastly can I mention the alter swag ..... I left that all up to Jill. I said "a mix of white tulips, greens and lavender" "just something to dress up the arbor" WOW !!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    New Leaf Organics 29
    New Leaf Organics 30
    New Leaf Organics 31
    New Leaf Organics 32

Emily · Married on 08/17/2018

Beautiful Flower and Perfect Service

Jill did the bouquets, ceremony floral decorations, and a special flower hair piece and crown for me. Her work was phenomenal! I do not know much about flowers so I sent her some vague emails with what I was imagining. She ran with it and created the most beautiful floral arrangements ever! She also helped me track down some geometric centerpieces to hold flowers/candles during the ceremony. Through out the entire process she was responsive and incredibly flexible. Pick up on the day of was seamless. I really can't say enough nice things about Jill and New Leaf - she is amazing, the flowers are beautiful. the prices are affordable, and on top of that you are supporting a small local business that uses organic farming practices. Jill is a real talent - you will be so happy you picked her!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Robert · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect flowers!

Jill was beyond wonderful to work with! She worked within our budget and made all of our visions come true! I found her through a friend and would recommend her to anyone.

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing florist

Thank you so much for making our ideas into reality!! The flowers were amazing for our wedding !

Sent on 11/19/2018

Ann · Married on 07/14/2018

Jill's floral creations were all perfect for our daughter's July wedding - even more beautiful than we'd imagined, and we could not have been more pleased! Beginning with our first meeting with Jill, and through many months of emails, we found her to be responsive, flexible, and always positive. We were blown away when we saw each one of her BEAUTIFUL creations on the day of the wedding.

For us, it was a bonus that Jill grows so many of the flowers she uses at her wonderful local farm, and it was a treat for us to visit it! We also found New Leaf to be reasonably priced for the amount and kinds of flowers we requested. We would absolutely recommend Jill and New Leaf Organics to anyone planning a Vermont wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    New Leaf Organics 33
    New Leaf Organics 34
    New Leaf Organics 35
    New Leaf Organics 36
    New Leaf Organics 37

Ruby · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful flowers! Really made our day special!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ruby · Married on 07/07/2018

The most beautiful flowers!

Jill and New Leaf Organics were absolutely perfect for our Vermont wedding! We got bouquets, an arbor, boutonnieres, and larger arrangements...everything was gorgeous. Jill totally understood our vision and everything fit perfectly with that and was reasonably priced. She will work with you to create exquisite flowers that fit within any budget. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill at New Leaf Organics was wonderful to work with! We had a hard time articulating what it was we actually wanted for our wedding, but she went back and forth with us for months, making sure we had thought through all of the details and that she could figure out our vision. We were SOOOOO happy with her work-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, and centerpieces that she did for us for all stunning. Thank you Jill!!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    New Leaf Organics 38
  • Emore

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

New Leaf Organics and Jill's team is AMAZING! I contacted Jill twice during my bride's planning process. She provided a quick and accurate quote, but my client decided to go a different direction the first time. One month prior to the wedding, my client asked to go back to Jill (long sighhhh) - remembering she liked her arrangements more. I recontacted Jill - who graciously gave another quote, mentioned she had another wedding that day - but she'd be happy to send out a few of her team members who would assemble for my clients big day. The New Leaf team - showed up early with the most beautiful arrangements. We went with tall glass, greenery arrangements with intricate bouquets and colorful pops of orange and red for the hi-boys and other tables. Their florals really gave the space the look and feel my bride was going for. Forever Grateful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Julia Megson · Married on 05/27/2018

Book them while you can

Jill was one of my favorite vendors to work with during wedding planning because of her laid back demeanor and her straightforward answers. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but we had a very specific vision of what we wanted – lots of greenery/eucalyptus, some whites and pinks. We met with her once in person, and otherwise just communicated via email (sharing pinterest pictures to give an idea of what we were thinking), and the flowers turned out unbelievably perfect. We started with our overall budget goals, and she was very up front for each request about how she could help each piece fit into our budget, and where would be best to make swaps (i.e. swap in ranunculus for peonies, change to a cheaper material vase). Most importantly, she never led us into any aesthetic we didn’t want or that pushed us up against our budget, which was our experience in meeting with other flower vendors. She completed all of the delivery and setup the day of, and everything looked amazing.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

The best florist ever! My husband and I wanted to incorporate farm fresh, local Vermont flowers at our wedding. I’m writing this review almost three months after our wedding and I’m still smiling over my bouquet and floral arrangements. Jill is such a sweetheart, super passionate and patient… very patient. With planning a wedding, working, and attending graduate school, let’s just say I wasn’t the most organized bride. Jill somehow took my dream vision and turned it into a reality! Jill is a great communicator and was always willing to hop on the phone with me to talk about my visions and was always so quick to responding to e-mail communication.

When Jill showed me my bouquet the day off I gave her the biggest hug, it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Jill’s prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers that she is delivering. Jill was an absolute pleasure and we are so happy that we chose New Leaf Organics to make our floral dreams come true on our wedding day! Thank you, Jill. You’re the best!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Nina and Nate · Married on 12/30/2017

Jill from New Leaf Organics was amazing! Her work was incredible and she was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I was far away (living in Oregon while planning a Vermont wedding) and she was so great to meet with my mother, and the venue without me and made sure that everything I dreamed of was included without me even being there! She also had such a creative eye and helped come up with decorations I didn’t even think of and they were stunning!!! This was a winter wedding and she did amazing garlands, wreaths and crowns that were filled with eucalyptus and winter greens! It was all amazing and made the whole venue even smell amazing! Thank you so much Jill!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    New Leaf Organics 46
    New Leaf Organics 47
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely loved working with Jill! She did a beautiful job with our flowers, and she was incredibly flexible when our day-of timeline got a little wonky! I would highly recommend her services as she was great to work with and the flowers were just stunning!

Sent on 12/06/2017