New Leaf Organics Reviews

62 | Bristol, VT

62 Reviews for New Leaf Organics

62 New Leaf Organics Reviews

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

In writing this review I only wish I had photos of my flowers to show you have incredible they were! Jill was so amazing to work with, I was slightly nervous going into the wedding because we had only communicated via email but that did not matter, the flower were UNREAL! Jill was also amazing about working within my budget to make sure everyone came out spectacular.

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

JILL IS A DREAM! New Leaf Organics provided florals for my wedding last weekend at Mountain Top Inn. I am not very knowledgeable on flowers, but wanted a very classic, natural look. Let me tell you, they nailed it!!! From the arbor, bouquets, table arrangements, to the flower girl crown, I was blown away. I was literally brought to tears when she showed up with my bouquet. It was everything I dreamed and more. If you're considering working with NLO, DO IT!

New Leaf Organics 1
    New Leaf Organics 2

Ann · Married on 07/14/2018

Jill's floral creations were all perfect for our daughter's July wedding - even more beautiful than we'd imagined, and we could not have been more pleased! Beginning with our first meeting with Jill, and through many months of emails, we found her to be responsive, flexible, and always positive. We were blown away when we saw each one of her BEAUTIFUL creations on the day of the wedding.

For us, it was a bonus that Jill grows so many of the flowers she uses at her wonderful local farm, and it was a treat for us to visit it! We also found New Leaf to be reasonably priced for the amount and kinds of flowers we requested. We would absolutely recommend Jill and New Leaf Organics to anyone planning a Vermont wedding!!

New Leaf Organics 3
    New Leaf Organics 4
    New Leaf Organics 5
    New Leaf Organics 6
    New Leaf Organics 7

Ruby · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful flowers! Really made our day special!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill at New Leaf Organics was wonderful to work with! We had a hard time articulating what it was we actually wanted for our wedding, but she went back and forth with us for months, making sure we had thought through all of the details and that she could figure out our vision. We were SOOOOO happy with her work-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, and centerpieces that she did for us for all stunning. Thank you Jill!!

New Leaf Organics 8

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

New Leaf Organics and Jill's team is AMAZING! I contacted Jill twice during my bride's planning process. She provided a quick and accurate quote, but my client decided to go a different direction the first time. One month prior to the wedding, my client asked to go back to Jill (long sighhhh) - remembering she liked her arrangements more. I recontacted Jill - who graciously gave another quote, mentioned she had another wedding that day - but she'd be happy to send out a few of her team members who would assemble for my clients big day. The New Leaf team - showed up early with the most beautiful arrangements. We went with tall glass, greenery arrangements with intricate bouquets and colorful pops of orange and red for the hi-boys and other tables. Their florals really gave the space the look and feel my bride was going for. Forever Grateful! Highly recommend.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

The best florist ever! My husband and I wanted to incorporate farm fresh, local Vermont flowers at our wedding. I’m writing this review almost three months after our wedding and I’m still smiling over my bouquet and floral arrangements. Jill is such a sweetheart, super passionate and patient… very patient. With planning a wedding, working, and attending graduate school, let’s just say I wasn’t the most organized bride. Jill somehow took my dream vision and turned it into a reality! Jill is a great communicator and was always willing to hop on the phone with me to talk about my visions and was always so quick to responding to e-mail communication.

When Jill showed me my bouquet the day off I gave her the biggest hug, it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Jill’s prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers that she is delivering. Jill was an absolute pleasure and we are so happy that we chose New Leaf Organics to make our floral dreams come true on our wedding day! Thank you, Jill. You’re the best!

Nina and Nate · Married on 12/30/2017

Jill from New Leaf Organics was amazing! Her work was incredible and she was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I was far away (living in Oregon while planning a Vermont wedding) and she was so great to meet with my mother, and the venue without me and made sure that everything I dreamed of was included without me even being there! She also had such a creative eye and helped come up with decorations I didn’t even think of and they were stunning!!! This was a winter wedding and she did amazing garlands, wreaths and crowns that were filled with eucalyptus and winter greens! It was all amazing and made the whole venue even smell amazing! Thank you so much Jill!

New Leaf Organics 9
    New Leaf Organics 16
    New Leaf Organics 17
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely loved working with Jill! She did a beautiful job with our flowers, and she was incredibly flexible when our day-of timeline got a little wonky! I would highly recommend her services as she was great to work with and the flowers were just stunning!

Pamela · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill the flower designer, florist was able to make our daughter very happy. Chelsea loved her bridal bouquet and hair wreath which she wore for the dancing and even the next day. we purchased lots of loose flowers and made the bridesmaids bouquets
    Jill did a lovely job with the groomsmen bouts.
    Overall the country wedding theme was achieved with the lovely flowers. Thanks Jill

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill and her staff did a beautiful job at my daughters wedding. She helped us clarify our vision and helped us with the budget. we loved that (almost) everything came from her beautiful farm. she worked really well with our venue and we were very happy with how everything turned out. thanks!!!

jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill was fantastic! I sent her pictures of what I was thinking for my fall wedding for flowers and centerpieces and she took it from there. My bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned.

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

WOAH! Jill is incredibly talented! 9 months before our wedding we discussed what I would like for flowers and she made sure she had them in her garden ready for wedding! After meeting with her at the farm I knew that I made the best choice. What I loved most is that I was supporting a local farmer rather than some large florist who outsources for product. I gave Jill the colors and picture of what I was looking for and she nailed it! The flowers were organic, fresh and rustic which is exactly what I wanted! Plus you can't beat her price! Look no further for your flowers, Jill is your girl!

New Leaf Organics 18

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely adored the floral creations Jill made for our wedding. She took my guidelines and ran with them, making arrangements more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!!

New Leaf Organics 19

Meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was amazing to work with. I had very little idea of what I actually wanted. Jill was able to take some pictures and my very low knowledge of flowers and create the most amazing bouquets and assorted flowers for my wedding. Very flexible, and easy to work with. I wish all vendors we’re as easy!

• F

FAITH · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved working with New Leaf Organics... the bouquets were gorgeous, as were the arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. I told her I wanted something a little bit unique (air plants, succulents, etc. along with more common flowers) and she sure delivered! I thought the prices were good for the area too - less expensive than some of the other quotes I received.

New Leaf Organics 20

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill at New Leaf was amazing!! We had a pretty hard time articulating what we wanted, but Jill was super attentive and went back and forth with us for months to make sure that we had thought through every detail and that she had complete picture of our vision for our wedding. Her work was absolutely stunning-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, wedding cake, centerpieces, we are all so so gorgeous. Highly recommend NLO!!

New Leaf Organics 21

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jill from New Leaf Organics for our wedding at Tourterelle in New Haven. During our first call, she asked me to share photos of arrangements that I liked, then followed up with tons of ideas. She was open to doing something a little out of the box, and was very spot-on with the budget we discussed from the beginning. She was always responsive and helpful and did a fabulous job of setting up on the day—I never even saw her as I was busy getting ready, but she took care of everything and made the venue look gorgeous. Everyone commented on the arrangements and how unique they were. I also love that the flowers were grown locally. I would absolutely work with New Leaf again if I had it to do over!

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

The flowers were beautiful and they were really helpful in choosing types/colors that went together nicely.

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/13/2016

Jill's flower farm is so beautiful and her arrangements were just as spectacular. No cookie-cutter arrangements here :) She was very open to my specific vision and worked with me to create the style and look I was going for while being conscious of price with me as we made changes. That was very helpful!
    We communicated over phone once and then email after that, I believe. She was very timely in her responses and patient as I had to wait on our wedding planner to iron out some details before confirming with her.
    Come our wedding day, we got thrown a curve ball and it down poured the entire day. I was running around figuring out rain logistics and told Jill a general idea of how I wanted to handle the updated flower placements. She took my general vision and laid our and arranged flowers in our venue in a way that worked so well with the rain and looked even better than I could have ever imagined.
    In terms of value, for local flowers with such custom arrangements, the pricing was just as fair as other vendors I spoke with.
    We got so many compliments on the flowers. I definitely recommend New Leaf Organics!

Cheri · Married on 07/23/2016

Jill did an incredible job all around! We gave her a lot of flexibility and had only specified a couple of flowers that we really wanted. Jill nailed our vision adding a major pop of color to our event. When I forgot to let her know we would need additional floral arrangements she arrived that afternoon and made it all work. She warned me that the table arrangements might not be perfect, but we loved them and received many compliments. Thank you!

Michael · Married on 06/05/2016

Jill was fantastic. Helped us create an image of what we wanted when we didn't truly know what we wanted --- and was very patient hearing us out! Would highly highly recommend. Was affordable, easy to work with, and did a beautiful job.

Claire · Married on 10/31/2015

Jill was amazing. I changed my mind a lot during the planning process and she was very accommodating and helpful. The end product was awesome and exactly what I had envisioned.

Jill was really great to work with. From the first time we spoke, she understood what our vision was and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She was able to work within our budget and was very creative with the arrangements . Jill used greenery, herbs and flowers right from her farm. Since we live a few hours away, we weren't able to meet before the wedding, but she was easy to communicate with and was really quick to answer any questions we had. We are so thankful for Jill, she helped to make our day so incredibly special.

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

I LOVED my flowers from New Leaf Organics. We were planning a Vermont wedding from a few states away. I emailed with Jill back and forth for a few weeks and met once a few months before the wedding to go over ideas. When I wasn't quite sure what I wanted in some areas, she would make gentle suggestions (which I loved, because I don't know much about flowers). On the day of the wedding, she delivered the table arrangements to the venue, delivered the bouquets to the house where I was getting ready and then went and set up the flowers at the church too. All of this for a great price.

All of my guests loved the unique arrangements and one of my bridesmaids is still using parts of her bouquet as a floral arrangement 3 weeks later!