New Leaf Hair Studio Reviews

New Leaf Hair Studio 5
New Leaf Hair Studio 6
New Leaf Hair Studio 7

Elaina · Getting married on 09/24/2019

The ladies at New Leaf are friendly, professional, and accommodating. The hair and makeup on everyone was perfect! If I ever need my hair and makeup done in the future, I will be going back to New Leaf.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Samantha MacKinnon · Married on 07/14/2019

The BEST Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Working with New Leaf was an amazing experience from start to finish! I went to Roger Williams University and throughout my time there many of my friends went to New Leaf for haircuts and always came back with such positive reviews, so I knew when we picked Mount Hope Farm as our venue that New Leaf was going to be our best option and I wasn't wrong! Amy and Katelyn were so professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Kristen and Amanda absolutely nailed my trial and had me feeling so confident about how the wedding day would go. And the day of, Amanda, Stacy and Kristen went above and beyond our expectations. They worked so quickly and efficiently, adjusted to some curve balls in our schedule and still had all 11 of us finished and ready to go with plenty of time to spare for photos, champagne and fun before we had to get dressed for the first look and bridal party photos! Definitely would recommend hiring New Leaf for your wedding day!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio

Amanda and Katelyn were wonderful! Both ladies did a fantastic job and really put me at ease. Each was attentive to detail and were flexible working with each of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup requests. I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Highly recommend New Leaf!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Peloquin · Married on 04/28/2019

Rachel is the best!!

Rachel has been doing my hair for many, many years now. So when it came time to choose someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding it really was a no brainer. I showed Rachel a photo that I wanted my hair based off and told her I was looking for a romantic/bohemian feel. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. I even changed a part of the hairstyle last minute the day of and she was super flexible and accommodating. I got so many compliments from guests at the wedding on my hair and make up and told them to see Rachel at New Leaf because she is the best!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    New Leaf Hair Studio 8
    New Leaf Hair Studio 9
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Pearson · Married on 04/26/2019

The perfect team!

Finding a team for my bridal hair/make-up needs for me & my girls posed a bigger challenge than I thought! I started with the hair salon I go to for my normal cut/color which did not work out. Long story short - the owner of the salon did not want to answer my few questions (I had never planned something like this before and was just trying to understand her pricing since I was paying for myself and all my girls) and received a response back saying that "She didn't think they were the right fit for me. But I should reach out to New Leaf." I was incredibly taken aback by her response and hesitated at first about reaching out to New Leaf because if they were anything like her I wanted no part of it! Well ladies, always believe that things happen for a reason because I reached out to New Leaf and I am so glad I did!!!! Katelyn is AMAZING! Seriously. Not only is she responsive, organized and the perfect person to help you coordinate everything for your bridal dream team but she is an absolutely beautiful person inside & out! Not only does she do beautiful make-up but she is a calming influence leading up to and on the big day and she is someone you look forward to having appointments with! New Leaf really knows how to manage all of your needs and make things easy for you! Not only is Katelyn great (she does the organizing and she did my/most of my girls make-up) but the team she brought with her was also amazing (Amanda & Sarah)!! Amanda did my hair and it was absolutely PERFECT! She brought my vision to life and it poured on my wedding day and my hair held up all night long (not an easy task when you have a curly low-do with incredibly naturally straight hair)! I not only loved my hair and make-up but I loved each and every one of my girls looks too! This is the team you want by your side as you get ready for one of the biggest days of your life - trust me! I have never felt more beautiful or more supported to make sure I felt my best! I can't thank them enough and I know you won't be disappointed if you decide to book them too!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    New Leaf Hair Studio 10

Alison Rhodes · Married on 10/12/2018

I've never looked or felt better!

In searching for a hair and makeup team for our wedding, I wanted a few things: I wanted an experienced team who could travel to us the day of, I wanted to look and feel my best without being overdone, and was looking for reasonably priced services. I found all of those things at New Leaf. I worked with Katelyn for makeup and Rachel for hair, and could not have been more pleased with the results. They created a look I absolutely loved at my trial, and then perfectly re-created that look the day of the wedding. They were fun to work with and so kind. Their whole team (we had 5 ladies total working with us on wedding day) was skilled and extremely efficient. Everyone looked and felt their best, and we got so many compliments on how beautiful and natural we looked. I cannot recommend New Leaf highly enough!v

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so glad I pick New Leaf as my make up and hair feel my wedding. Amanda did amazing with my hair for my wedding. I also loved Ashley as my make up artist. They both listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. And the salon is beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    New Leaf Hair Studio 11
    New Leaf Hair Studio 12
    New Leaf Hair Studio 13

Monica · Married on 07/21/2018

The New Leaf team was absolutely amazing for my wedding day this summer. Amy & Katelyn were super responsive and organized in all e-mails leading up to the wedding day, and the entire hair & makeup team (Stephanie, Kristen, Sarah, Danielle, Jen V, and Jill) on the day of was incredible! It can't be easy accommodating 11 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and a bride - but the New Leaf team was terrific. Everyone was so patient and friendly, and somehow we finished EARLY! This helped our morning feel extra relaxing, as I've attended weddings in the past where everyone is scrambling to finish up hair & makeup in a rush. My friends all raved about their services, everyone was so pleased with how everything turned out. My own hair & makeup turned out so beautiful, I got so many compliments throughout the night!!! Special thanks to Stephanie and Kristen :) I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

I had a very positive experience working with Amanda (hairdresser) and Katelyn (customer service contact as well as make-up artist) at New Leaf Hair Studio. Both Amanda and Katelyn showed-up at my hotel at the time they said they would come to service our girls and myself. Amanda remembered my feedback to include more pinwheel curls in my updo, which I gave 7 months ago at our initial consultation; I was impressed! The updo for the day of was perfect! Katelyn also did a great job with my make-up! She was also very responsive to my questions and flexible when I asked her to fit me in for a second make-up trial because I wanted to try airbrush, and would be in the area for only that day.

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/08/2018

Wonderful to work with!!

My bridesmaids' and I had our hair done at New Leaf for my wedding on July 8th, 2018. We had the most beautiful, sunny day, and the hair studio is right next to the water - stunning views! It was such a wonderful experience, and I look back on it fondly! The crew was very flexible, allowing us to take pictures and bring in our own food and beverages. Courtney did my hair, which looked incredible, and my bridesmaids were thrilled with the way their hair came out. We were married at OceanCliff, which was very windy- but that didn't stop our hair from staying in place, even after a waterfront ceremony and a full night of dancing! Prices were fair, and I felt that I got my money's worth between the experience and their expertise. Katelyn, who helped arrange everything, was very easy to work with; it was obvious to me that she genuinely wanted me to have a great experience (having just had her own wedding, she understood how stressful it can be!!). She also did a lash lift and tint about a week before the wedding, which lasted over a month! I would recommend this establishment to ANYONE on their wedding day, for a special occasion, or simply to have a "me" day! I will definitely be returning as soon as I can get back to Rhode Island.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    New Leaf Hair Studio 14
    New Leaf Hair Studio 15
    New Leaf Hair Studio 16
  • Erica

Erica Stevens · Married on 07/07/2018

Thrilled with New Leaf Weddings!

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings, and never loved how my hair and makeup came out. When it came to planning my own wedding, this was super important to me - wanted to look like myself and absolutely love how my hair and makeup was. The team I had from New Leaf Weddings was everything I had hoped for. They understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. They were flexible, responsive and super easy to work with, accommodating my special requests. They showed up right on time ready to go and I never had to worry about anything related to hair and makeup...even with a picky MOB, they were patient and kind throughout the entire experience. They even texted me after my trial pictures and notes. I highly recommend New Leaf Weddings!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

New Leaf Hair Studio was fantastic to work with! They were so accommodating, responsive and professional. Everyone in the wedding was thrilled with their hair and Amanda did a great job! Also Katelyn was great to work with. Her customer service and responsiveness made the entire process so much easier. I would highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio to anyone looking to get their hair done!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/24/2017

New Leaf did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My wedding party was very happy too with the outcome. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Andy · Married on 09/10/2017

My wife got her hair done for our wedding from Amanda and she loved it. Amanda came to our hotel to do her hair, which was great so that my wife could relax in her own space while getting ready. Amanda was professional, polite, efficient, and made sure that my wife's expectations were met, and then some! The owner was easy to correspond with too while setting up a trial and answering all of my wife's questions along the way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel, Jen, Sandra, and Janelle were amazing on my wedding day. They all arrived right on time and totally prepared. They handled the hair and make-up for me, my mom, mother-in-law, and eight bridesmaids with ease. They really listened to what everyone wanted, and everyone was SO happy with their looks. As the bride, I've never liked getting my hair or make-up done before I went to New Leaf. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up by Rachel and Jen and could not be happier with my experience. I even got compliments from my husband's guy friends on my hair at the wedding haha! They actually ran ahead of schedule the morning of and made everything super easy. They were just the perfect addition to our day and I'm so grateful to have had them there. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

New Leaf Hair Studio did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/5/17. The bridesmaid and moms were very happy with their look as well and looked perfect! I would highly recommend Amanda and Kristen!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kelleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

New leaf team was fantastic to work with. While scheduling Amy was very responsive and helpful in updating things as they changed along the way. Rachel did my hair and makeup and she was fantastic to work with and I was very happy with how everything turned out. My hair and makeup last well into the night despite staying on the dance floor all night. As other reviewers have said the ladies from New leaf were prompt and even finished early which helped to make for a very relaxing morning.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Geena · Married on 06/17/2017

I used New Leaf Hair Studio for my wedding day and couldn't be happier. Stacy and Sandra did my bridal parties hair including my mom, my husband's mom, and my grandma's and everyone was incredibly happy. It was such a good feeling to have all of my girls feeling so relaxed and beautiful on the day of the wedding. From the start they were so responsive. I was so happy with my trial and even happier with my day of wedding hair. I loved my experience!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

Service was great. Amy was very pleasant to work with. The stylists and the makeup artist all came to us, which was awesome. My hair and makeup held strong all day and night no touch ups needed!

Sent on 11/04/2016

This was the best money I spent! Amanda is completely amazing---she came to our home, was actually 10 minutes early --so more than on time---did everyone's hair to 110% of their expectation---just the best up do's I have ever seen-I took pictures, danced all night, packed up decorations and my hair still looked perfect--Love Amy & Amanda

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Gia

Gia · Married on 06/11/2016

The ladies at New Leaf were some of my favorite vendors during my wedding experience. Amy is SO quick to respond to emails and I was never left chasing information on the process. She was so up front about everything and helped me every step of the way. My trial with Sandra and Lindsey was such an awesome experience. They do amazing hair and makeup and knew exactly what I was looking for even if I gave piecemeal explanations and scattered ideas on Pinterest boards. They played around with elements and were totally open to feedback if my ideas changed. While the salon is beautiful and has a great space for bridal parties, Sandra and Lindsey came to our hotel to help cut back on our travel time. They were prepared and prompt, getting 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and me ready with hair and makeup for the big day. I've always heard the getting ready process on wedding days can be busy and usually the bridal party runs late, but the ladies were SO calming and fun to hang out with - the bonus: we were still ready in time for photos and out the door on time!! We had a blast spending the morning with them getting ready and they stayed for photos which was so fun. Everyone looked and felt beautiful and had an amazing time in the process.

Oh, and our hair and makeup lasted all day (even with a rainy day)! Only had to touch up my bold red lip after eating and drinking. You couldn't ask for a better way to start your special day!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

I used New Leaf for my April wedding in Newport, RI- they were awesome to work with and made sure I was 100% happy with my trial ahead of time. I couldn't have been any happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day and my whole wedding party looked awesome. The team that came on-site were super timely and fun. Amanda did my hair- despite the windy day, it all stayed in place until the next day! If you are looking for your wedding, would HIGHLY recommend using them.

Thank you again New Leaf!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2015

New Leaf Salon was amazing to work with for our wedding! I was constantly in contact with Amy changing updos to blowouts to manicures, and she was so quick to respond and kept everything updated on our contract. The Bridal Lounge is absolutely beautiful and a great way for the bridal party to spend some time together beforehand. I had 7 girls at the salon and ALL of the hair and makeup was stunning. I LOVED my makeup and felt like a princess that day. My wife had her hair and makeup done at the Providence Marriott, and looked beyond beautiful. Her hair was done so uniquely, that it fit her perfectly. I cannot say enough about New Leaf, they know what they are doing!

Sent on 01/06/2016

I had such a great experience in the Bridal Suite at New Leaf. They were able to accommodate my entire bridal party (5 bridesmaids, flower girl, MOG and myself) for a day of luxury pampering mani/pedis the day before my wedding. It was such a great experience and a fantastic way to unwind before the big day!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

I cannot thank the gals at New Leaf enough for the fantastic services we received in the bridal lounge for my wedding on June 20, 2015. We had hair and makeup done for 10 total (myself, my mother, 8 bridesmaids) in just over 3 hours, which is incredible!! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and had so much fun in the private bridal lounge enjoying mimosas with my girlfriends and mom. The location and decor is just stunning, and laid the perfect back-drop for the beginning of our day. Everyone looked just stunning, and I am so happy I chose New Leaf. Jen Medeiros is the absolute best, and made sure my curls would stay put and look beautiful all day long. Thank you for everything, New Leaf!

Sent on 07/01/2015