New Leaf Hair Studio Reviews

New Leaf Hair Studio 4
New Leaf Hair Studio 5
  • Emily

Emily Bjork · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Loved Working with New Leaf!

I used New Leaf for my hair and makeup. Everything was perfect. Amanda did such a great job making my hair exactly how I wanted it, even though it is on the shorter side for an updo. My makeup (Sarah) looked flawless! Cannot thank this team enough, highly recommend!

New Leaf Hair Studio 6
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Christie

Christie Tasca · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Weekend hair and makeup

New Leaf did such an amazing job with hair and makeup on my wedding weekend!
    I only needed my very first trial to know they were a perfect fit!
    New leaf was also available to do my hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner !

I don’t only speak for myself in this review - myself, and all of my bridesmaids had a blast getting ready together and I had so many compliments from my bridesmaids that they absolutely loved their hair and makeup!!
    All of the girls at new leaf are so great to work with and will make all your wedding hair and makeup dreams come true!!!
    (Not to mention if you do go to their salon in Bristol - it is so cute!! And so many great product recommendations!!

Elaina · Married on 09/24/2019

The ladies at New Leaf are friendly, professional, and accommodating. The hair and makeup on everyone was perfect! If I ever need my hair and makeup done in the future, I will be going back to New Leaf.

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Katie

Katie Ann Kinslow · Married on 09/19/2019

Vintage Glam!

New Leaf was incredibly accommodating, and really that's all an out-of-state bride can ask for. From the initial email, everything was simple (like paying online) to deciding what each of my bridesmaids and family members were getting done. The experience itself was perfect. Amanda came with an assistant, set up and broke down herself, and was on her A game with the 10+ people getting hair done in a timely manner. She gave me the 50s vintage glam I was hoping for, so thank you New Leaf!!!!

New Leaf Hair Studio 7
    New Leaf Hair Studio 12
    Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie Halloran · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing hair and makeup for my wedding!

I hired New Leaf for my wedding hair and makeup based on the amazing reviews and pictures before I met the team since I live in California. From the first email through the wedding day working with Katelyn, Amy and the entire team was amazing. When I was home for my bridal shower Katelyn took the time to meet with me, answer any questions and was so friendly and welcoming. Plus she is super organized which is key!

My trial was great and everything was exactly how I wanted it on my wedding day. The makeup was naturally and my hair was perfect. The entire team was professional, kept on schedule and both my mother and mother-in-law and bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. The team was also flexible when I had one less bridesmaid last minute.

Not only is the quality of work excellent with New Leaf but their processes for tracking services, payments, etc. made it super easy and seamless on my wedding day.

Highly recommend for brides in RI!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Samantha MacKinnon · Married on 07/14/2019

The BEST Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Working with New Leaf was an amazing experience from start to finish! I went to Roger Williams University and throughout my time there many of my friends went to New Leaf for haircuts and always came back with such positive reviews, so I knew when we picked Mount Hope Farm as our venue that New Leaf was going to be our best option and I wasn't wrong! Amy and Katelyn were so professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Kristen and Amanda absolutely nailed my trial and had me feeling so confident about how the wedding day would go. And the day of, Amanda, Stacy and Kristen went above and beyond our expectations. They worked so quickly and efficiently, adjusted to some curve balls in our schedule and still had all 11 of us finished and ready to go with plenty of time to spare for photos, champagne and fun before we had to get dressed for the first look and bridal party photos! Definitely would recommend hiring New Leaf for your wedding day!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D · Married on 06/21/2019

Best Bridal Salon in Bristol!

I could not be happier with my experience with New Leaf Hair Salon! From my first correspondence with their team, I was so impressed with their professionalism. Leading up to my big day, their Katelyn (coordinator) was super responsive and wonderful to work with. She sent me a breakdown of pricing and electronic invoice which made payment processing super easy. Katelyn also sent me a day-of hair schedule a couple weeks before my wedding which helped with my planning tremendously! Although New Leaf has an fabulous bridal suite in their salon, Rachel and Jill came to us(free of cost!) at the Inn to get us all dolled-up! They arrived on time and fully prepared! With the task of doing my hair, 6 bridesmaids and my mother's hair they still somehow managed to be ahead of schedule! With the Inn full of us crazies, they were so sweet, cool and kind enough to laugh at our jokes! Rachel absolutely nailed my vision of timeless/gatsby up-do... I literally cried the happiest tears when I looked in the mirror. Thank you New Leaf for making us all look fabulous and for making me look and feel like the bride I've always dreamed I could be!

New Leaf Hair Studio 13
    New Leaf Hair Studio 14
    New Leaf Hair Studio 15
    New Leaf Hair Studio 16
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio

Amanda and Katelyn were wonderful! Both ladies did a fantastic job and really put me at ease. Each was attentive to detail and were flexible working with each of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup requests. I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Highly recommend New Leaf!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Allison Lacross · Married on 06/14/2019

I could see me!

The ladies at New Leaf were so wonderful and professional. Kate and Rachel did such an amazing job with everyone’s hair and make-up and were so lovely to be around while we were all getting ready. I felt incredibly beautiful, but that I also looked like myself! My hair and make-up wasn’t overdone, but was an elegant and tasteful accent to such a special look and day.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Paige Beaton · Married on 05/18/2019

Nailed it!

I loved working with New Leaf for my wedding. I don't typically wear makeup or get my hair done, but they nailed what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. THANK YOU!!

New Leaf Hair Studio 17
  • Jenna

Jenna Peloquin · Married on 04/28/2019

Rachel is the best!!

Rachel has been doing my hair for many, many years now. So when it came time to choose someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding it really was a no brainer. I showed Rachel a photo that I wanted my hair based off and told her I was looking for a romantic/bohemian feel. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. I even changed a part of the hairstyle last minute the day of and she was super flexible and accommodating. I got so many compliments from guests at the wedding on my hair and make up and told them to see Rachel at New Leaf because she is the best!!

New Leaf Hair Studio 18
    New Leaf Hair Studio 19
    Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Pearson · Married on 04/26/2019

The perfect team!

Finding a team for my bridal hair/make-up needs for me & my girls posed a bigger challenge than I thought! I started with the hair salon I go to for my normal cut/color which did not work out. Long story short - the owner of the salon did not want to answer my few questions (I had never planned something like this before and was just trying to understand her pricing since I was paying for myself and all my girls) and received a response back saying that "She didn't think they were the right fit for me. But I should reach out to New Leaf." I was incredibly taken aback by her response and hesitated at first about reaching out to New Leaf because if they were anything like her I wanted no part of it! Well ladies, always believe that things happen for a reason because I reached out to New Leaf and I am so glad I did!!!! Katelyn is AMAZING! Seriously. Not only is she responsive, organized and the perfect person to help you coordinate everything for your bridal dream team but she is an absolutely beautiful person inside & out! Not only does she do beautiful make-up but she is a calming influence leading up to and on the big day and she is someone you look forward to having appointments with! New Leaf really knows how to manage all of your needs and make things easy for you! Not only is Katelyn great (she does the organizing and she did my/most of my girls make-up) but the team she brought with her was also amazing (Amanda & Sarah)!! Amanda did my hair and it was absolutely PERFECT! She brought my vision to life and it poured on my wedding day and my hair held up all night long (not an easy task when you have a curly low-do with incredibly naturally straight hair)! I not only loved my hair and make-up but I loved each and every one of my girls looks too! This is the team you want by your side as you get ready for one of the biggest days of your life - trust me! I have never felt more beautiful or more supported to make sure I felt my best! I can't thank them enough and I know you won't be disappointed if you decide to book them too!

New Leaf Hair Studio 20
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Alison Rhodes · Married on 10/12/2018

I've never looked or felt better!

In searching for a hair and makeup team for our wedding, I wanted a few things: I wanted an experienced team who could travel to us the day of, I wanted to look and feel my best without being overdone, and was looking for reasonably priced services. I found all of those things at New Leaf. I worked with Katelyn for makeup and Rachel for hair, and could not have been more pleased with the results. They created a look I absolutely loved at my trial, and then perfectly re-created that look the day of the wedding. They were fun to work with and so kind. Their whole team (we had 5 ladies total working with us on wedding day) was skilled and extremely efficient. Everyone looked and felt their best, and we got so many compliments on how beautiful and natural we looked. I cannot recommend New Leaf highly enough!v

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so glad I pick New Leaf as my make up and hair feel my wedding. Amanda did amazing with my hair for my wedding. I also loved Ashley as my make up artist. They both listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. And the salon is beautiful! I highly recommend them!

New Leaf Hair Studio 21
    New Leaf Hair Studio 22
    New Leaf Hair Studio 23
    Sent on 08/23/2018

Monica · Married on 07/21/2018

The New Leaf team was absolutely amazing for my wedding day this summer. Amy & Katelyn were super responsive and organized in all e-mails leading up to the wedding day, and the entire hair & makeup team (Stephanie, Kristen, Sarah, Danielle, Jen V, and Jill) on the day of was incredible! It can't be easy accommodating 11 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and a bride - but the New Leaf team was terrific. Everyone was so patient and friendly, and somehow we finished EARLY! This helped our morning feel extra relaxing, as I've attended weddings in the past where everyone is scrambling to finish up hair & makeup in a rush. My friends all raved about their services, everyone was so pleased with how everything turned out. My own hair & makeup turned out so beautiful, I got so many compliments throughout the night!!! Special thanks to Stephanie and Kristen :) I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

I had a very positive experience working with Amanda (hairdresser) and Katelyn (customer service contact as well as make-up artist) at New Leaf Hair Studio. Both Amanda and Katelyn showed-up at my hotel at the time they said they would come to service our girls and myself. Amanda remembered my feedback to include more pinwheel curls in my updo, which I gave 7 months ago at our initial consultation; I was impressed! The updo for the day of was perfect! Katelyn also did a great job with my make-up! She was also very responsive to my questions and flexible when I asked her to fit me in for a second make-up trial because I wanted to try airbrush, and would be in the area for only that day.

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/08/2018

Wonderful to work with!!

My bridesmaids' and I had our hair done at New Leaf for my wedding on July 8th, 2018. We had the most beautiful, sunny day, and the hair studio is right next to the water - stunning views! It was such a wonderful experience, and I look back on it fondly! The crew was very flexible, allowing us to take pictures and bring in our own food and beverages. Courtney did my hair, which looked incredible, and my bridesmaids were thrilled with the way their hair came out. We were married at OceanCliff, which was very windy- but that didn't stop our hair from staying in place, even after a waterfront ceremony and a full night of dancing! Prices were fair, and I felt that I got my money's worth between the experience and their expertise. Katelyn, who helped arrange everything, was very easy to work with; it was obvious to me that she genuinely wanted me to have a great experience (having just had her own wedding, she understood how stressful it can be!!). She also did a lash lift and tint about a week before the wedding, which lasted over a month! I would recommend this establishment to ANYONE on their wedding day, for a special occasion, or simply to have a "me" day! I will definitely be returning as soon as I can get back to Rhode Island.

New Leaf Hair Studio 24
    New Leaf Hair Studio 25
    New Leaf Hair Studio 26
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Erica

Erica Stevens · Married on 07/07/2018

Thrilled with New Leaf Weddings!

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings, and never loved how my hair and makeup came out. When it came to planning my own wedding, this was super important to me - wanted to look like myself and absolutely love how my hair and makeup was. The team I had from New Leaf Weddings was everything I had hoped for. They understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. They were flexible, responsive and super easy to work with, accommodating my special requests. They showed up right on time ready to go and I never had to worry about anything related to hair and makeup...even with a picky MOB, they were patient and kind throughout the entire experience. They even texted me after my trial pictures and notes. I highly recommend New Leaf Weddings!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

New Leaf Hair Studio was fantastic to work with! They were so accommodating, responsive and professional. Everyone in the wedding was thrilled with their hair and Amanda did a great job! Also Katelyn was great to work with. Her customer service and responsiveness made the entire process so much easier. I would highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio to anyone looking to get their hair done!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/24/2017

New Leaf did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My wedding party was very happy too with the outcome. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Andy · Married on 09/10/2017

My wife got her hair done for our wedding from Amanda and she loved it. Amanda came to our hotel to do her hair, which was great so that my wife could relax in her own space while getting ready. Amanda was professional, polite, efficient, and made sure that my wife's expectations were met, and then some! The owner was easy to correspond with too while setting up a trial and answering all of my wife's questions along the way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel, Jen, Sandra, and Janelle were amazing on my wedding day. They all arrived right on time and totally prepared. They handled the hair and make-up for me, my mom, mother-in-law, and eight bridesmaids with ease. They really listened to what everyone wanted, and everyone was SO happy with their looks. As the bride, I've never liked getting my hair or make-up done before I went to New Leaf. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up by Rachel and Jen and could not be happier with my experience. I even got compliments from my husband's guy friends on my hair at the wedding haha! They actually ran ahead of schedule the morning of and made everything super easy. They were just the perfect addition to our day and I'm so grateful to have had them there. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

New Leaf Hair Studio did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/5/17. The bridesmaid and moms were very happy with their look as well and looked perfect! I would highly recommend Amanda and Kristen!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kelleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

New leaf team was fantastic to work with. While scheduling Amy was very responsive and helpful in updating things as they changed along the way. Rachel did my hair and makeup and she was fantastic to work with and I was very happy with how everything turned out. My hair and makeup last well into the night despite staying on the dance floor all night. As other reviewers have said the ladies from New leaf were prompt and even finished early which helped to make for a very relaxing morning.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Geena · Married on 06/17/2017

I used New Leaf Hair Studio for my wedding day and couldn't be happier. Stacy and Sandra did my bridal parties hair including my mom, my husband's mom, and my grandma's and everyone was incredibly happy. It was such a good feeling to have all of my girls feeling so relaxed and beautiful on the day of the wedding. From the start they were so responsive. I was so happy with my trial and even happier with my day of wedding hair. I loved my experience!

Sent on 07/10/2017