New Image Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Megan D. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great experience!

We used Music Express for their DJ and Photobooth services, and both worked out great! The staff was professional and helpful, as well as quick to respond. Both Steve and our DJ (TJ) checked in with us several times before the event, walking us through necessary decisions and giving us helpful advice. TJ made sure the whole event ran smoothly, and he did a great job!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!

I can't say enough about New Image Studios! Steve was our main photographer and Diana was our second shooter for the day. You can tell they have been working together for a while; they practically read each other's minds! They anticipated everything I needed: a quick break, a drink of water, everything! We also used TJ the DJ for our music which was incredible. Since the photographer and DJ knew each other everything was so easy, from the zoom meetings before our wedding, to running the entire reception flawlessly. Their efficiency impressed me and I would absolutely choose them all over again if I could!!
  • Paige
    Paige K. Married on 08/22/2021

Such an amazing experience! Thank you, Austin!

Austin was amazing!!!! He made our wedding night run smooth and keep the dance floor alive. He checked on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure everything was going well or if we needed anything. He also checked in with my parents and my husband's mother. He was extremely professional, on time, and well prepared. He keep the night flowing and also teamed up with our photographer for the wedding timeline. We were very lucky to have him at our wedding. Thank you, Austin! 10/10 recommend!
    Kenyana W. Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent experience. Great quality

Pictures were amazing. Great selection to chose from. I got all my pictures back in a timely manner. Photo booth came with a book and flash drive with all the photos. Guest loved the photo booth.
    Brian F. Married on 07/11/2021

Consistantly Outstanding!

This dynamic duo of DJ and Photographer pack a lot of fun and experience into a reasonably priced package that is incomparable to other operators in the Wedding Business. Steve is a master photographer who always looks for the fun shots as well as the intimate and beautiful, while Jack is an energetic force that not only brings your reception boundless fun and energy, but Jack also gets out onto the floor and teaches different dances as well--all while mixing the music and being master of ceremonies. Look no further than Music Express & New Image Studios for your Wedding Needs!
    Taylor Married on 06/19/2021

Would use again!

We opted for the two photographers. They were absolutely amazing. They made us feel comfortable infront of the camera and captured great photos for us!
  • Drew
    Drew H. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent Vendor with Great Price!!

My fiancée and I had no idea what kind of photos that we wanted to be taken. Steve walked us through the entire process, making sure that we understood what photos we would receive. During the bride/groom photoshoot, we never felt rushed, and his experience on the type of poses was amazing. He also kept us at ease the entire time. We also purchased the DJ package. Our DJ Austin was terrific as well. Austin used a selection of music that our guests and we enjoyed. Austin also went so far as to make sure we were having a good time. He brought us pieces of cake which was very considerate. I would recommend Steve and Austin, hands down, for fantastic quality and a great price.
    Jaime B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing DJ!

Our DJ (Tim) did such an amazing job for our wedding! He completely guided the night and made it so smooth for us! He kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He was outstanding!
  • Shelby
    Shelby H. Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn't have asked for better!

I honestly could not have found anyone more perfect to photograph our wedding! I cannot thank Steve enough for the amazing job that he and his assistant did on taking photos at our wedding. The responsiveness was extremely quick. Especially with all of the craziness of COVID going on right now, I was shocked to get my photos back in just 8 days! They are beautiful and everything we could have ever dreamed of! I also loved that Steve made sure to get EVERY photo we could have ever wanted. He made sure every family member was included. I cannot recommend them enough or say enough great things about them.
    Ellen R. Married on 09/12/2020

So Flexible and Easy to Work with

Both Steve and Melanie were so easy to work with. With the current pandemic we had to switch up our wedding plans and they worked with us and made sure we got what we need! Melanie was our photographer for the day and she was great! I gave her a list of what I wanted before and she made sure we got everything we wanted through the rush of the day. The photos turned out lovely and I will cherish them always.
    Shara P. Married on 07/05/2019

TJ - best wedding DJ!

Highly recommend hiring Music Express for your wedding needs! TJ was a phenomenal wedding DJ, he helped us through every step of the process and he was an incredible hire! Our wedding was the best day of our life and TJ assisted in the seamless transitions and putting on a great family friendly experience for our guests. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! All around great customer service and fantastic experience hiring them for our DJ needs. Thank you Music Express, and especially you TJ! You're the real MVP.
    Abby Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

All I can say is WOW!! We had an amazing experience with New Image Studios and we would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Our experience was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Steve was incredibly easy to work with, he was enjoyable to be around, and we could instantly tell he cared about our special day. All of our photos turned out better than our wildest dreams and we didn't spend all night taking pictures, which was very important to us. Steve went above and beyond to make us comfortable and treated us like family. You MUST hire Steve!
    Amber Married on 11/09/2018

WONDERFUL - Highly Recommend

Incredibly easy to work with, and no stress at all. The pictures were stunning. They were even more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined.
  • James
    James J. Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible DJ and Photobooth services!

We picked New Image Studios to DJ our wedding and set up a photo booth. They did an incredible job at both. Our DJ, Jack Wier, was on point! So many people came up to us to let us know how fun the wedding was, and Jack was key to that. During our consultation, Jack asked us how interactive we wanted him to be, so he can dial up or down his personality to fit the theme you're looking for.

Complementing the DJ and dance floor, we also had a photo booth set up. Cindy Poland was there to make sure things ran smoothly; getting each group to pose and know when the photos were going to be taken. I'm sure it was like herding cats by the end of the night, but everyone loved it!

Something to consider, my wife and I had attended several other weddings with photo booths this year and all of them were self-service which is what we had expected too. What happens when the photo printer has a paper jam and its self-service? Thankfully, I don't know the answer to the question because Cindy was there to handle it for us. Less than 10 minutes later the booth was up and running again! Consider New Image Express because you won't be left with a bad investment!

We can't say enough good things about the DJ and photobooth services they provided!
    Catherine Married on 10/06/2018

Very happy with New Image Studios!

I'm generally not one to write reviews but, in this case, it's well deserved. To start, getting the initial meeting was painless. They were very easy to work with and the pricing was very competitive. We very much liked that we were given digital copies of all pictures taken of our wedding. We also appreciated New Image Studios "directing" us during the actual picture taking. It takes a lot of stress off the picture taking process when you don't have to worry about different poses ahead of time. Another huge time saver was the speed of taking family/friend pictures. We didn't want to be tied down taking pictures for an hour after the ceremony and even with two large families all pictures were taken quickly!

We also used New Image Studios for a DJ and our expectations were exceeded again. We provided a few songs we definitely wanted to hear but other than that we let the DJ drive. The ceremony went perfectly (both music and mic quality/volume for the officiant), the dinner music was spot on, and the reception music yet another hit. I very much liked that when people requested songs they wouldn't be played immediately unless it was fitting. Meaning a lot of thought/planning was going into the flow of the evening but eventually all requested songs were played. My spouse and I expected a slower dance floor but surprisingly we had people dancing the entire night! I definitely credit the DJ for a job well done.

Overall, I highly recommend everyone at New Image Studios. I generally try to provide some form of constructive criticism but in this case I can only think of good things to say!
    Andrea R. Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome experience!

We absolutely loved our DJ super nice and super fun got tons of compliments from all our family and friends
    Kelsey Married on 07/28/2018
    It was such a pleasure to work with Steve and his team for our wedding day. They made everything run so smoothly! We met before our big day to plan out exactly what we wanted. It made pictures go by quickly, professionally, and with absolutely everything we wanted! The value for the price is immeasurable!
    Jeanette Married on 05/19/2018
    This was such a great service to get the photographer and the DJ at the same place! Steve was in touch with us to explain how everything worked together and answering any questions we had. The DJ, Joshua was very good. Helped us keep the evening going in a fun direction. Our photographer, Doug, was wonderful! He met us at the church before the wedding to get pictures taken inside and outside. His suggestions for pictures worked out well. He also went to the reception and took pictures of all the festivities, including some wonderful pictures of our families and guests. Best decision we made was hiring this group. Thank you so much!
  • Samuel
    Samuel Married on 12/02/2017
    I could not be more pleased with Steve Poland from New Image Studios. He did outstanding work! If you feel they are expensive I promise you that you're getting way more than what you're paying for, and we only paid for photography! Seriously they could be charging easily $500 more. I wished we had it in our budget for video and DJ because I'm sure that those services are equally worth the money.

Steve had the experience to get the job done efficiently and his work is high quality. He knows all the shots that need to get done and how to get them done fast so you can enjoy your wedding day more without worry! He is also willing to take direction. He gets all the shots you wants (and some you didn't know you wanted) and if there are ones that you don't want he's okay not taking them. He is 100% a professional. He knows not just photography, he knows weddings. Higher New Image Studios. It will be one less thing you'll have to stress over because they have you covered!
    Alexis Married on 10/21/2017
    New image did a great job photographing my wedding! They took all the photos I needed and then some They were easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend them.
    H Married on 09/09/2017
    Awesome experience, so many family and friends came up to us afterward and said they had never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. You're definitely in good hands with Tim and all the New Image team!
    Joe Married on 09/09/2017
    Steve was very friendly and expedient. He know all the photoes that needed taken and did it without interrupting the flow of the day.
    Amanda Married on 08/13/2017
    We worked with Steve at New Image Studios for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Both times Steve was wonderful to work with! I emailed many times with questions about packages and scheduling and he always responded promptly and with plenty of information. The guest book that he created from our engagement pictures is absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments on it at the wedding. During both sessions, Steve was extremely professional and organized but also flexible and accommodating of various things that came up on our day. He had lots of shots planned out which was great for us because we had no idea what to do but he also left time for us to show our personalities and do what we wanted in the pictures. Overall, we are extremely happy with our experience and the way our photos turned out. We would highly recommend Steve and New Image Studios to anyone looking for wedding photography.
  • FinallyMrsFlax
    Stephanie Married on 08/05/2017
    When I found out we could choose one company to provide our photography and DJ services, I was sold. Our first meeting with Steve put us at ease and made us feel we were in good hands. It felt as if we were their only clients and that they had known us for years. Greg did both our engagement and wedding photography. Our images were delivered quickly and turned out amazing. People don't lie when they say your wedding day goes by the blink of an eye, so it wonderful to have all the special moments captured forever. TJ the DJ is the absolute best at his job. He kept our reception flowing and ensured everyone had a great time. I can't say enough great things about New Image Studios and Music Express. If you choose them, you won't be disappointed.
    Kelly Married on 07/01/2017
    We had Steve as our photographer, and Brad ran our photo booth at our July 1 wedding. Steve and our second shooter arrived promptly to get started with our pictures, and Steve checked in with us and our parents multiple times throughout the day to make sure we were getting all of the pictures we wanted. Steve really helped to ensure that our day ran smoothly and that we stayed on schedule. Our pictures turned out wonderful, and we got them in less than one week after our wedding. The photo booth was so much fun, and we love the book we got with all of the photo strips that our guests signed. We cannot say enough good things about New Image Studios, and we definitely recommend their services.