New Hope Entertainment Reviews

New Hope Entertainment 6
New Hope Entertainment 7

Catherine Erskin · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

Stephen was awesome to work with! He was very flexible in meeting times before the wedding and was very professional on the big day. There were several things I asked him to announce that we’re out of the ordinary and he did a great job! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2019

L'Briska · Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous DJ! Rave Reviews from our Students at Prom!

Stephen was a joy to work with and he did a fabulous time keeping 320+ high school students entertained for hours! We have had so many compliments on our "New DJ"! Thank you for making our prom even more amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • NATASHA

NATASHA · Married on 11/03/2018

Stephen rocks!

Stephen with New Hope Entertainment BLEW ME AWAY!! He kept my wedding guests moving with amazing music & I couldn’t have picked a better DJ for the best day of my life. Thank you SO much Stephen, for being so personable & creating an amazing night for us! YOU ROCK!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Steven

Steven & Andrea Young · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!!!

Having been a DJ myself for 10+ years, I had very high expectations. Stephen not only met them...but exceeded them. From beginning to end he added that special & professional touch we needed & wanted for our wedding. I would hire him again without question for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/21/2018

Good Entertainer

DJ New Hope did a great job, playing something for everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jamie Thompson · Married on 10/13/2018

15th birthday party

Stephen did an incredible job at our sons birthday party. The music selection was fabulous and he kept the kids dancing all evening! He was great with the many request the kids had for him. Very professional and easy to work with! We would not hesitate to hire him again! Thank you Stephen for such a memorable night for our son.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Britney · Married on 10/06/2018

Stephen is a phenomenal DJ and we are beyond happy that we booked him. During our ceremony he played the music perfectly. He also got the party started when the guest were to shy to dance during the ceremony. Once he started dancing they joined in and had a blast! He was a true pleasure to work with! Book him. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Greg · Married on 06/01/2018

He was amazing. He was very accommodating. He went above and beyond our expectations! I highly recommended him to DJ your wedding. You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    New Hope Entertainment 8
    New Hope Entertainment 9
    New Hope Entertainment 10
    New Hope Entertainment 11
    New Hope Entertainment 12

Mark · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephen provided a wonderful experience at our wedding after-party! He kept the crowd engaged, played great music, had a awesome setup, basically everything exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Mr. Belk to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Dorie · Married on 04/21/2018

Stephen did an amazing job DJing our wedding! The music was great, he is reasonably priced, and very professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Patience · Married on 04/14/2018

We've had a live Band the past few years at our big fundraising event. We decided to use a DJ this year and, boy it paid off! There were more people on the dance floor than ever before. Everyone on our committee agreed Stephen was great!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

New Hope Entertainment did such a great job DJ'ing my wedding! Stephen was very attentive to our needs and responsive to our questions before the big day. His thorough approach gave me confidence that he was going to do a great job. He provided the music for the service and hit every cue perfectly. After the service, he basically emceed the rest of the evening. And holy smokes did we have a blast! He has such a positive and fun attitude! He kept everyone dancing throughout the entire reception. Our friends and family had so much fun! Hire New Hope Entertainment, you will be happy you did!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Logan · Married on 09/02/2017

Wide selection of music. Had some requests for songs last minute that he already had. Great service!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Chloe · Married on 05/20/2017

I knew i wanted a DJ and not a live band. I didn’t want to spend too much money, but I wanted great quality! Thats exactly what I got with this guy! He is professional and personable. He made sure that everything went as smooth as possible. Even though it rained cats and dogs it didn’t stop anyone from dancing to all the good music he provided!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Stephen was awesome! Everything ran so smooth. He even worked in a surprise with the father of the bride and it came off seamless. Every thing we wanted....and more. Fabulous communicator, professional and prompt. He is a lot of fun,too! You will be so glad you booked with him! :-) some of my favorite memories were made on the night of my daughter’s wedding. Thanks Stephen for EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    New Hope Entertainment 13
    New Hope Entertainment 14

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

Stephen was great to work with, he is very professional and responds quickly to your needs. He DJ'd two of my daughter's receptions. He has a great music selection and played musical selections to please everyone. We had lots of compliments from our wedding guest and everyone had a great time dancing. Thank you Stephen for making our daughter's wedding reception an amazing and memorable experience!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

Stephen is amazing! He quickly responded to every question I had, and went out of his way to make me confident that everything was going to work out the day of the wedding! The music for the ceremony was exactly what I wanted. The reception was incredible. Stephen kept everyone dancing right up until the end. I didn't want to leave!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Stephen was fantastic! We met a couple weeks before the wedding which really helped put us at ease that the reception would run smoothly. Our guests had an amazing evening on the dance floor. I would highly recommend using New Hope Entertainment!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Meagan · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were very, very happy with the services provided by New Hope Entertainment! New Hope Entertainment was very reasonably priced and provided excellent, professional services! We did everything via long distance through email and did not meet the DJ until right before our wedding. He was very responsive to my emails and very helpful and flexible. We had some non-traditional songs and he was able to find them and made our wedding ceremony and reception flawless! I would STRONGLY recommend him for any type of event!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Meagan · Married on 07/25/2015

Sent on 07/31/2015

Chase · Married on 07/11/2015

I would recommend New Hope Entertainment for any special event. A great DJ. Everything sounded amazing, and the prices were great.

Sent on 08/09/2015

We were not the easiest couple for a DJ; we don't like most top 40 music or any of the typical songs played at weddings. Stephen did a wonderful job finding music that we liked. I am a southern girl who married a Cuban family. Stephen found a great mix of the oldies and Spanish music me and my husband love. He was also incredibly affordable. Stephen was so easy to work with, he was quick to respond to any questions and listened to what we wanted. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ and MC.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Stefanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Stephen made our wedding reception amazing! He did a great job of providing our music and keeping us on our timeline. He kept the party going while staying in the background. He definitely went above and beyond in making our wedding amazing by doing little things like figuring out how to turn the fans on in the reception venue.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2015

Stephen was a fabulous DJ. Very diligent to stick to the time schedule and play list. Took requests from all guests and was so friendly! We appreciate all his hard work and had so many compliments on him! Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Grace · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephen was very timely for getting back to my emails and organized. He sent out a document detailing everything I needed to pick out music for and was thorough in all of the planning. My guests had such a great time and danced the whole night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2014