New City Florist Reviews

101 | New City, NY

101 Reviews for New City Florist

Danielle C. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Amazing Florist

New City Florist was a pleasure to work with. At our first meeting Rene went over everything with us and listened to the needs we had. Tulla worked with me to confirm everything and went over all of the little details. The day of the wedding the flowers arrived early and were more beautiful than I thought! All of our guests and even the banquet manager commented on them. The sweetheart table blew us away! I highly recommend!

• John

John B. · Married on 03/04/2021

A Spectacular Experience

Our wedding took place on Saturday 04/27/19. We chose New City Florist after much consideration. My wife and mother-in-law had visited multiple other florists in the area that had great reputations and were very impressed with what they had on display and how they told them they could make our day special. I really did not want to have anything to do with the flowers for my wedding. I understand that you need to have them and how important they are to the overall aesthetic of the day. I had played a major part in planning a good deal of our wedding and flowers are not my forte. I was asked to come in at the end to just to give approval; because I came to be known as a Groomzilla through our entire planning process. In the end I was impressed by the florists we had seen and would have been more than happy to use any one of them. One day by chance when speaking to a woman at our jeweler, she asked me what was left to plan and I told her we only had to decide on our florist. She told me New City was the place to go and that I would not regret going there. She could not have been more correct. My wife, my mother-in-law and myself sat down with Rene and after having been through multiple appointments, we were prepared and let him know exactly what we wanted. His professionalism and willingness to listen to both my future wife's requests and his attention to detail made our decision an easy one. Everything that we asked for he took care of without any issues. We even through a curve ball at them 10 days prior to wedding and they just took the change and ran with it without any push back. Tulla, who was his assistant also was an integral part in making our wedding day a special one. All of the flowers were beautiful, from the bridesmaids bouquets to the table arrangements which were spectacular. The job that was done was ten times better than we could have ever had hoped for. If you are planning your special day or knows someone who is, I would recommend New City Florist to them. They will not be disappointed, I promise you.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 11/28/2020

Great experience

Rene did a great job with our centerpieces and flowers!! Thank you Rene!!!!!

• Lucille

Lucille V. · Married on 11/28/2020

Simply beautiful

The florist did a great job in capturing the colors and vision for my wedding. The flowers were fresh, vibrant and the combinations are perfect. They listened to my requests and gave good suggestions. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Ketsia

Ketsia · Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing experience

Hiring New City florist was the best choice my Husband and I could make. Everyone rave how amazing the decor was doe the ceremony and reception. They went over and beyond and their communication was impeccable. Everything was executed in a timely manner. Tulla and the team was amazing.

• Dicksun

Dicksun T. · Married on 11/07/2020

Very Satisfied

New city florist did a wonderful job and helped us keep the price within our budget.
    The flowers and the decorations were beautiful and of good quality

Laure · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing !!!

My flowers turned out so beautiful on my wedding day. Tulla was so incredible during the planning process. I must have changed my mind about which flowers I wanted about 100 times. She was so patient and easy to work with and truly listened to what I wanted. If you need a florist for your big day- use New City!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2020

Best florist ever!!!

We hired new city florist back in 2018 way before the pandemic... we had to move our wedding to a different date now being in a different season, changing our floral arrangements countless times. Tulla was so patient and helpful during this entire process and everything came out so beautiful!!! Work with them, you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Daniella

Daniella P. · Married on 10/03/2020

AMAZING!! New city florist is the best!!

New City Florist was the best!! I literally went in there clueless and Rene spent so much time with me and helped me figure out what I wanted. I even changed my mind over 3 times and each time was super nice, helpful, and accommodating. The flowers came out amazing and I received so many compliments about them! He also did the decorations for my aisle which were amazing and beautiful!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/03/2020

The most amazing florist!

I had the most amazing experience working with both Tulla and Rene for my wedding. I’m not even sure where to begin because it was a journey (in a good way) My wedding was canceled 3 times and they were so incredible with handling and accommodating the venue/date changes. I assure you that not all companies have been helpful to couples getting married during Covid but New City Florist were just simply the best! Now getting to the flowers - I am still blown away by how they made my vision come to life. Every detail was perfection and my flowers are still alive! (I was married October 3rd) it’s so wonderful how I am still able to enjoy the beautiful arrangements they made for me. The freshness and quality is unlike I have ever seen! I could go on forever about how this company is amazing in every single way. Not only are the flowers perfection but everyone who works at New City Florist is just amazing! They deserve all the business and I can’t wait to use them again for another occasion.

• Krystyna

Krystyna M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Flowers

Not only did New City Florist do an amazing job, they were extremely flexible and responsive when it came to the many moving pieces of planning a wedding during COVID! We had a lot of changes from our original proposal including a new date and changing number of center pieces and bouquets. We also ended up having our reception in a different area of our venue due to restrictions and they were able to make beautiful pieces to hang from the chandeliers that completely transformed the barn into a fairytale.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Alexa · Married on 06/26/2020

Very experienced and made the arrangements for my wedding just as I had wanted.

New city florist was amazing, they listened carefully and made my arrangements just how I had pictured! I got so many compliments at the wedding. They also threw in extra little details that made it even more special

• Maggie

Maggie M. · Married on 01/04/2020

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements!

Tulla and her crew were amazing! From the conception of we wanted our wedding to look like to the completion. The attention to detail was like no other and the venue looked like a fairy tale wedding. We couldn't be happier!! I truly think they helped to make our wedding day more special by listening and going above and beyond our expectations.

Happy newlyweds -Adam and Maggie!!

Kiana · Married on 12/15/2019

Amazing work and Products

I spoke to Rene to customize by flower arrangements and he customized my quote based on what i wanted and the actual products looked exactly how i envisioned them but better ! Tulla stayed in contact with me throughout the process and she made sure everything was as i wanted it! The price for everything i needed was also within the budget i had ! My Bridal Bouquet was more than I could have asked for !

• Deborah

Deborah M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Customer Service

I chose New City Florist after visiting a florist that was way over priced and pushy. Working with Rene was like a breath of fresh air. He is friendly, personable, laid back, patient, not pushy, efficient and gives attention to detail. Price was also very reasonable. After our first meeting I knew I had to book with Rene and New City Florist. I didn’t have much prior knowledge regarding flowers and wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted just that I wanted the flowers to be simple and elegant. Rene was so patient and spent time with my mom and I trying to figure out the look I wanted. On the day of the wedding I was so happy with the flowers and the centerpieces were amazing! It was all so elegant and exactly as we discussed. I can’t thank Rene and the team at New City Florist enough for their help and making this part of wedding planning simple and stress free!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/11/2019

10/11 wedding

My bouquet and the floral arch was beautiful. Everything was set up and at the venue before we got there. Definitely would recommend this florist to anyone

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dyana · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning flowers!

Such a great experience. We met with Tulla originally and she was phenomenal. Great at listening to our vision and helping to make it a reality. Made great suggestions and gave us a good price. When the flowers arrived on the day of, we were blown away. They were gorgeous. So simple and so elegant. I still can’t get over how beautiful they were. Very very highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Brittanyrose · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection! I literally cried!

We have been using New City Florist since I was a little girl and they never disappoint. For my wedding day, all of our bouquets came out flawlessly! Breathtaking! It is always a pleasure working with their team.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • JulB

Julb · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers were beautiful and arrived looking very much like we requested. The bouquet perfectly matched the dress, both in color and style.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Analu P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Sept 7, 2019

Tulla and Rene were amazing from beginning to end. I am so impressed with their responsiveness and creativity, and am so thankful that they did my wedding. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Analu, Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure be able to work with you during this wonderful time of your lives.
    We are here if you ever need anything

Arielle M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great quality and price

New City Florist was easy to work with. The prices were right and the quality was beautiful. All the flowers were delivered on time and with no issies. I loved all my flowers.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • O

Oksana · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

Great service. Beautiful bouquet s and centerpieces. Very accommodating. Pleasure to work with !!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Sara · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Rene was absolutely amazing to work with. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. We went to him with a very vague idea of what we wanted and he exceeded all of our expectations and ideas. I would highly recommended him and New City Florist

Sent on 09/15/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Sara it was my pleasure working with you during this time of your lives

Jessie · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding florist!

New City Florist was amazing and we're so happy we chose them for our wedding! We worked closely with Tulla and she was so helpful and responsive, answering all of our questions and fulfilling all of our needs. They even happily brought in items and offerings they haven't had before and executed them perfectly! And on the day, everything from the chuppah to the bouquets to the centerpieces to the awesome acrylic cake stand filled with flowers they ordered in for us were absolutely perfect and stunning!! We couldn't recommend New City Florist more!

Sent on 08/19/2019