New City Florist Reviews

90 Reviews for New City Florist

• John

John Buniak · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A Spectacular Experience

Our wedding took place on Saturday 04/27/19. We chose New City Florist after much consideration. My wife and mother-in-law had visited multiple other florists in the area that had great reputations and were very impressed with what they had on display and how they told them they could make our day special. I really did not want to have anything to do with the flowers for my wedding. I understand that you need to have them and how important they are to the overall aesthetic of the day. I had played a major part in planning a good deal of our wedding and flowers are not my forte. I was asked to come in at the end to just to give approval; because I came to be known as a Groomzilla through our entire planning process. In the end I was impressed by the florists we had seen and would have been more than happy to use any one of them. One day by chance when speaking to a woman at our jeweler, she asked me what was left to plan and I told her we only had to decide on our florist. She told me New City was the place to go and that I would not regret going there. She could not have been more correct. My wife, my mother-in-law and myself sat down with Rene and after having been through multiple appointments, we were prepared and let him know exactly what we wanted. His professionalism and willingness to listen to both my future wife's requests and his attention to detail made our decision an easy one. Everything that we asked for he took care of without any issues. We even through a curve ball at them 10 days prior to wedding and they just took the change and ran with it without any push back. Tulla, who was his assistant also was an integral part in making our wedding day a special one. All of the flowers were beautiful, from the bridesmaids bouquets to the table arrangements which were spectacular. The job that was done was ten times better than we could have ever had hoped for. If you are planning your special day or knows someone who is, I would recommend New City Florist to them. They will not be disappointed, I promise you.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alexa · Married on 06/26/2020

Very experienced and made the arrangements for my wedding just as I had wanted.

New city florist was amazing, they listened carefully and made my arrangements just how I had pictured! I got so many compliments at the wedding. They also threw in extra little details that made it even more special

• Maggie

Maggie Markiewicz · Married on 01/04/2020

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements!

Tulla and her crew were amazing! From the conception of we wanted our wedding to look like to the completion. The attention to detail was like no other and the venue looked like a fairy tale wedding. We couldn't be happier!! I truly think they helped to make our wedding day more special by listening and going above and beyond our expectations.

Happy newlyweds -Adam and Maggie!!

Kiana · Married on 12/15/2019

Amazing work and Products

I spoke to Rene to customize by flower arrangements and he customized my quote based on what i wanted and the actual products looked exactly how i envisioned them but better ! Tulla stayed in contact with me throughout the process and she made sure everything was as i wanted it! The price for everything i needed was also within the budget i had ! My Bridal Bouquet was more than I could have asked for !

• Deborah

Deborah Mascia · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Customer Service

I chose New City Florist after visiting a florist that was way over priced and pushy. Working with Rene was like a breath of fresh air. He is friendly, personable, laid back, patient, not pushy, efficient and gives attention to detail. Price was also very reasonable. After our first meeting I knew I had to book with Rene and New City Florist. I didn’t have much prior knowledge regarding flowers and wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted just that I wanted the flowers to be simple and elegant. Rene was so patient and spent time with my mom and I trying to figure out the look I wanted. On the day of the wedding I was so happy with the flowers and the centerpieces were amazing! It was all so elegant and exactly as we discussed. I can’t thank Rene and the team at New City Florist enough for their help and making this part of wedding planning simple and stress free!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/11/2019

10/11 wedding

My bouquet and the floral arch was beautiful. Everything was set up and at the venue before we got there. Definitely would recommend this florist to anyone

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dyana · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning flowers!

Such a great experience. We met with Tulla originally and she was phenomenal. Great at listening to our vision and helping to make it a reality. Made great suggestions and gave us a good price. When the flowers arrived on the day of, we were blown away. They were gorgeous. So simple and so elegant. I still can’t get over how beautiful they were. Very very highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

BrittanyRose · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection! I literally cried!

We have been using New City Florist since I was a little girl and they never disappoint. For my wedding day, all of our bouquets came out flawlessly! Breathtaking! It is always a pleasure working with their team.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • JulB

Julb · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers were beautiful and arrived looking very much like we requested. The bouquet perfectly matched the dress, both in color and style.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Analu Pinto · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Sept 7, 2019

Tulla and Rene were amazing from beginning to end. I am so impressed with their responsiveness and creativity, and am so thankful that they did my wedding. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Analu, Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure be able to work with you during this wonderful time of your lives.
    We are here if you ever need anything

Arielle McDonald · Married on 08/31/2019

Great quality and price

New City Florist was easy to work with. The prices were right and the quality was beautiful. All the flowers were delivered on time and with no issies. I loved all my flowers.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • O

Oksana · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

Great service. Beautiful bouquet s and centerpieces. Very accommodating. Pleasure to work with !!

Sent on 09/21/2019

sara · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Rene was absolutely amazing to work with. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. We went to him with a very vague idea of what we wanted and he exceeded all of our expectations and ideas. I would highly recommended him and New City Florist

Sent on 09/15/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Sara it was my pleasure working with you during this time of your lives

Jessie · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding florist!

New City Florist was amazing and we're so happy we chose them for our wedding! We worked closely with Tulla and she was so helpful and responsive, answering all of our questions and fulfilling all of our needs. They even happily brought in items and offerings they haven't had before and executed them perfectly! And on the day, everything from the chuppah to the bouquets to the centerpieces to the awesome acrylic cake stand filled with flowers they ordered in for us were absolutely perfect and stunning!! We couldn't recommend New City Florist more!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amy · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We used New City Florist for our wedding and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Tulla made the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She stays in constant communication and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kimmie

Kimmie Jean · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding July 13

I am so extremely happy that we went with Rene and New City Florist for our wedding!! Our flowers were exquisite! Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, and the centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful, perfect, and exactly what I envisioned! I would not hesitate to use them again for any special event in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kim, it was my pleasure being part of you wedding, We are so happy you loved everything.

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2019

Great thank you!

We hired New City Florist for our wedding on 6/28/19 everything came out great I would highly recommend them

Sent on 07/31/2019

Judy · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceptional and affordable!

We were extremely happy with our beautiful fresh flowers. Tulla and Rene were very responsive and a pleasure to work with. We gave them a picture of how we envisioned our chuppah and they exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely magnificent! The cherry on the cake is that they are very affordable for the top quality work they produce.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Twana · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing service

Rene, with new city florist, was absolutely amazing! He responded to every question I had in a timely manner and their flower arrangements and work ethic on the day of we’re spectacular and far above expectation.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Britt · Married on 02/09/2019

The Best experience!!

Rene is the best! It was a true pleasure and breeze to work with him. He was by far the easiest and sweetest vendor to work with. He worked with our budget and created absolutely beautiful flower master pieces and beyond for our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous, and so were all my bridesmaids flowers. We wanted a soft, whimsical vibe for our ballroom, and Rene took our vision and made it come alive beyond our wildest dreams. He truly is the best and such a pleasure to work with!! I have been in contact with Rene for the year leading up to our wedding day and now that the wedding is over, I will miss him dearly. New City Florist is the best and you will feel very lucky when you book them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jen Stephens · Married on 12/29/2018

Great flowers for a great price

New City Florist was fantastic for our wedding. They were responsive, personable, and with honest prices. I really enjoyed working with Tulla and the roses were spectacular. They made everything so easy and I highly recommend New City Florist!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Sheryl Santi · Married on 12/23/2018

Stunning floral boquet and centerpieces

Working with Rene and his team at New City Florist was the easiest part of our wedding plans. He provided floral arrangements for my sons wedding 16 years ago, so of course we went directly to Rene for our wedding. Creativity, availability, beautiful flowers, all provided with a smiling face and very fair pricing. I will continue to reccomend New City Florist to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

New City Florist Fall Wedding

My husband and I hired New City Florist to create the floral arrangements, bouquets, and floral decor for our fall wedding. Working with New City Florist was a pleasure from the very start. Tulla was the absolute best to work with, she was always so responsive to emails and phone calls with any questions or changes I wanted to make. She worked with us to create floral arrangements that fit within our budget and the style of our wedding. Tulla and the New City Floral staff provided affordable and beautiful arrangements that made our special day the dream we wanted it to be. Thank you, Tulla and New City Florist!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

From start to finish I had an amazing experience

Tullah and Rene are the best!
    Affordable prices
    Gorgeous centerpieces and wedding flowers
    They were responsive, helpful and accommodating
    One of the best decisions I ever made for my wedding was choosing them as my Florists!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything was beautiful

I had a wonderful experience with New City Florist for my wedding! When my now husband and I met with Rene for the first time it went so smoothly that I was actually shocked... it’s almost like he just knew exactly what I was envisioning. I walked in nervous and overwhelmed at all of my thoughts and ideas for my wedding but I left feeling relieved and excited to see my flowers on our special day. The time up to the wedding whenever I had a question for Rene or a question he always answered me with great timing and made sure whatever I was asking was met without me questioning anything else. The pricing was very fair in my opinion and Rene works with your budget. On my wedding day when I saw my bouquet and everything else I was blown away... they were perfect! All of the colors I wanted were there and placed together in the exact way I imagined. I was so happy.... at the reception our centerpieces were GORGEOUS and literally were everything I dreamed of. Thank you Rene and your team for making my visions become reality!

Sent on 01/11/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you Katlin for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure working with you and being able to be a part of creating your vision for such a memorable event in your life. Congratulations again to you both!