New City Florist Reviews

New City Florist 5
  • John

John Buniak · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A Spectacular Experience

Our wedding took place on Saturday 04/27/19. We chose New City Florist after much consideration. My wife and mother-in-law had visited multiple other florists in the area that had great reputations and were very impressed with what they had on display and how they told them they could make our day special. I really did not want to have anything to do with the flowers for my wedding. I understand that you need to have them and how important they are to the overall aesthetic of the day. I had played a major part in planning a good deal of our wedding and flowers are not my forte. I was asked to come in at the end to just to give approval; because I came to be known as a Groomzilla through our entire planning process. In the end I was impressed by the florists we had seen and would have been more than happy to use any one of them. One day by chance when speaking to a woman at our jeweler, she asked me what was left to plan and I told her we only had to decide on our florist. She told me New City was the place to go and that I would not regret going there. She could not have been more correct. My wife, my mother-in-law and myself sat down with Rene and after having been through multiple appointments, we were prepared and let him know exactly what we wanted. His professionalism and willingness to listen to both my future wife's requests and his attention to detail made our decision an easy one. Everything that we asked for he took care of without any issues. We even through a curve ball at them 10 days prior to wedding and they just took the change and ran with it without any push back. Tulla, who was his assistant also was an integral part in making our wedding day a special one. All of the flowers were beautiful, from the bridesmaids bouquets to the table arrangements which were spectacular. The job that was done was ten times better than we could have ever had hoped for. If you are planning your special day or knows someone who is, I would recommend New City Florist to them. They will not be disappointed, I promise you.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Dyana · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning flowers!

Such a great experience. We met with Tulla originally and she was phenomenal. Great at listening to our vision and helping to make it a reality. Made great suggestions and gave us a good price. When the flowers arrived on the day of, we were blown away. They were gorgeous. So simple and so elegant. I still can’t get over how beautiful they were. Very very highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

BrittanyRose · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection! I literally cried!

We have been using New City Florist since I was a little girl and they never disappoint. For my wedding day, all of our bouquets came out flawlessly! Breathtaking! It is always a pleasure working with their team.

New City Florist 6
    New City Florist 7
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • JulB

Julb · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers were beautiful and arrived looking very much like we requested. The bouquet perfectly matched the dress, both in color and style.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Analu Pinto · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Sept 7, 2019

Tulla and Rene were amazing from beginning to end. I am so impressed with their responsiveness and creativity, and am so thankful that they did my wedding. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Analu, Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure be able to work with you during this wonderful time of your lives.
    We are here if you ever need anything

Arielle McDonald · Married on 08/31/2019

Great quality and price

New City Florist was easy to work with. The prices were right and the quality was beautiful. All the flowers were delivered on time and with no issies. I loved all my flowers.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • O

Oksana · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

Great service. Beautiful bouquet s and centerpieces. Very accommodating. Pleasure to work with !!

New City Florist 8
    Sent on 09/21/2019

sara · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Rene was absolutely amazing to work with. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. We went to him with a very vague idea of what we wanted and he exceeded all of our expectations and ideas. I would highly recommended him and New City Florist

New City Florist 9
    New City Florist 10
    New City Florist 11
    Sent on 09/15/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Sara it was my pleasure working with you during this time of your lives

Jessie · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding florist!

New City Florist was amazing and we're so happy we chose them for our wedding! We worked closely with Tulla and she was so helpful and responsive, answering all of our questions and fulfilling all of our needs. They even happily brought in items and offerings they haven't had before and executed them perfectly! And on the day, everything from the chuppah to the bouquets to the centerpieces to the awesome acrylic cake stand filled with flowers they ordered in for us were absolutely perfect and stunning!! We couldn't recommend New City Florist more!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amy · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We used New City Florist for our wedding and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Tulla made the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She stays in constant communication and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kimmie

Kimmie Jean · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding July 13

I am so extremely happy that we went with Rene and New City Florist for our wedding!! Our flowers were exquisite! Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, and the centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful, perfect, and exactly what I envisioned! I would not hesitate to use them again for any special event in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kim, it was my pleasure being part of you wedding, We are so happy you loved everything.

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2019

Great thank you!

We hired New City Florist for our wedding on 6/28/19 everything came out great I would highly recommend them

Sent on 07/31/2019

Judy · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceptional and affordable!

We were extremely happy with our beautiful fresh flowers. Tulla and Rene were very responsive and a pleasure to work with. We gave them a picture of how we envisioned our chuppah and they exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely magnificent! The cherry on the cake is that they are very affordable for the top quality work they produce.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Twana · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing service

Rene, with new city florist, was absolutely amazing! He responded to every question I had in a timely manner and their flower arrangements and work ethic on the day of we’re spectacular and far above expectation.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Britt · Married on 02/09/2019

The Best experience!!

Rene is the best! It was a true pleasure and breeze to work with him. He was by far the easiest and sweetest vendor to work with. He worked with our budget and created absolutely beautiful flower master pieces and beyond for our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous, and so were all my bridesmaids flowers. We wanted a soft, whimsical vibe for our ballroom, and Rene took our vision and made it come alive beyond our wildest dreams. He truly is the best and such a pleasure to work with!! I have been in contact with Rene for the year leading up to our wedding day and now that the wedding is over, I will miss him dearly. New City Florist is the best and you will feel very lucky when you book them for your wedding!

New City Florist 12
    New City Florist 13
    New City Florist 14
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Jen Stephens · Married on 12/29/2018

Great flowers for a great price

New City Florist was fantastic for our wedding. They were responsive, personable, and with honest prices. I really enjoyed working with Tulla and the roses were spectacular. They made everything so easy and I highly recommend New City Florist!

New City Florist 15
    Sent on 01/19/2019

Sheryl Santi · Married on 12/23/2018

Stunning floral boquet and centerpieces

Working with Rene and his team at New City Florist was the easiest part of our wedding plans. He provided floral arrangements for my sons wedding 16 years ago, so of course we went directly to Rene for our wedding. Creativity, availability, beautiful flowers, all provided with a smiling face and very fair pricing. I will continue to reccomend New City Florist to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

New City Florist Fall Wedding

My husband and I hired New City Florist to create the floral arrangements, bouquets, and floral decor for our fall wedding. Working with New City Florist was a pleasure from the very start. Tulla was the absolute best to work with, she was always so responsive to emails and phone calls with any questions or changes I wanted to make. She worked with us to create floral arrangements that fit within our budget and the style of our wedding. Tulla and the New City Floral staff provided affordable and beautiful arrangements that made our special day the dream we wanted it to be. Thank you, Tulla and New City Florist!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything was beautiful

I had a wonderful experience with New City Florist for my wedding! When my now husband and I met with Rene for the first time it went so smoothly that I was actually shocked... it’s almost like he just knew exactly what I was envisioning. I walked in nervous and overwhelmed at all of my thoughts and ideas for my wedding but I left feeling relieved and excited to see my flowers on our special day. The time up to the wedding whenever I had a question for Rene or a question he always answered me with great timing and made sure whatever I was asking was met without me questioning anything else. The pricing was very fair in my opinion and Rene works with your budget. On my wedding day when I saw my bouquet and everything else I was blown away... they were perfect! All of the colors I wanted were there and placed together in the exact way I imagined. I was so happy.... at the reception our centerpieces were GORGEOUS and literally were everything I dreamed of. Thank you Rene and your team for making my visions become reality!

New City Florist 16
    Sent on 01/11/2019

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you Katlin for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure working with you and being able to be a part of creating your vision for such a memorable event in your life. Congratulations again to you both!

Kim · Married on 10/20/2018

October Wedding

Rene was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout my wedding planning. We lived out of town, so worked with him via email by sending over pictures and ideas of what we wanted. I even ended up changing the color scheme a few weeks out and he accomodated without missing a beat. Would highly recommend to anyone!

New City Florist 17
    New City Florist 18
    New City Florist 19
    New City Florist 20
    New City Florist 21
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Deanna Cavaliere · Married on 10/12/2018

Patience and attention to detail!

New City florist truly made my wedding dreams come true! The center pieces and my sweetheart table were absolutly unbelievable and perfect. Rene has a true sense of patience and was always there to answer any questions I might have at any time. Highly recommend for any event.

New City Florist 22
    Sent on 10/23/2018

New City Florist's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words Deanna. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom to make your vision a reality. Thank you for choosing New City Florist to be a part of a most memorable occasion!

Auberlyne · Married on 09/28/2018

Great service thank you so much

Sent on 10/06/2018

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you for the review Auberylne. You were lovely to work with and thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! -Tulla
  • Dominika

Dominika · Married on 09/23/2018

Rene was amazing to work with! He helped me create my vision for the centerpieces for my wedding and they looked even better than I imagined them too. He was so easy to work with. I planned my wedding from a different state and I could always reach him via email without a problem if I had ant questions or concerns. He always made me feel comfortable every time we met about any details that we had to go over. I was so happy with going with New City Florist as the florist for my wedding. They made the venue look phenomenal.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2018

Wedding of my absolute dreams

New city florist is unbelievable! I had a vision and they helped me every step of the way to make that vision come to life. My tables / ceremony arch/ candles/ bouquets / and sweetheart table were stunning! I will be a life customer!! Definitely go in and check them out for your wedding or event. Reasonable in price and the outcome surpassed my expectations.

New City Florist 23
    New City Florist 30
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Erica Weingarten · Married on 09/15/2018

New City Florist will make your Floral dreams come true

Rene and his team made all our visions for our wedding come to life! He was there every step of the way from the the very beginning to the end. Answered every question we had! Throughout the planning Rene was a joy to work with. He helped us stay on budget and still made all of our floral dreams come true. On the day of the wedding we even forgot to add a boutonnière after Rene had left, we called him in a panic and Rene was back within a half hour with the boutonnière! We couldn’t have asked for a better florist to work with!

New City Florist 31
    New City Florist 42
    New City Florist 43
    Sent on 10/23/2018

New City Florist's reply:

Thank you Erica for the reviews and photos. The pictures came out amazing and you look stunning! Congratulations again to you and Matt!