New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

162 | Valparaiso, IN

162 Reviews for New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies

162 New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Ashlie · Married on 07/21/2018

Margaret was so kind and did an amazing job at our ceremony. She was super helpful, responsive with questions and we would definitely recommend her!

Dustin · Married on 06/08/2018

Very prepared, very professional, tons of options to choose from to set you apart from other weddings. We had a ton of compliments of how our guests loved the ceremony. I would not question referring this service to anyone in need we are 100% satisfied and the price is very good as well. Personally the best I’ve ever seen... WE LOVED IT!!!!

Sierra · Married on 10/17/2017

Margaret was wonderful from the planning stages all the way up to the ceremony. She helped us decide how we wanted our ceremony to flow and she helped write the most beautiful vows. She was amazing, patient, and kind all the way through. We had a beautiful ceremony and elopement, thank you so much!

New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies 1
    New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies 8
    New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies 9
    New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies 10

Kelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Margaret was very easy to work with. She provides you with tons of material to personalize a wonderful ceremony. We had a great experience working with her.

Autumn · Married on 08/26/2017

She's very committed to making sure your ceremony is exactly what you wanted. She's flexible and reliable. She's by far the best officiant we have spoken to.

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

I highly recommend Margaret! She was so great to work with for our wedding ceremony. Before I booked her, we talked for awhile about the process and she answered all of my questions so I fully understood what I needed and what she included in her services. I immediately said yes I wanted to book her! Then she sent me all of the items that I needed to make my wedding ceremony exactly what I wanted, it was so nice that we could really make our own wedding ceremony and she filled in all the gaps! She came to our rehearsal and really helped lead us with the ceremony preparation and we truly appreciated that. On the wedding day, she was so professional and made our ceremony exactly as we wanted and it was fabulous! Thank you so much Margaret!!

What a great lady, very kind and caring. Will do just about anything to make your day just what you want it to be!!!

Heather · Married on 09/03/2016

Rev. Margaret Demmon was great! By us not having our wedding inside a church we were clueless on the different Ceremonies out there (there are tons) we knew we wanted something different and she had so many ideas for us! We even got to do two different ones... it was beautiful! I would highly recommend her. From the first initial meeting, to the rehearsal, to the wedding she was very helpful and professional.

Sonia · Married on 08/20/2016

Magaret did a wonderful job! The ceremony was beautiful and touched a lot of people with her words. She provided a lot of options for things to add and combined all the selections into a beautiful ceremony that flowed perfectly. I received many compliments after the ceremony on how unique it was to include the family into the ceremony which was part of the options she provided. All in all, we were very pleased with the outcome! Thank you Maragaret for making our big day so special!

Tiffany · Married on 07/16/2016

Margaret was attentive to every detail. Our day was absolutely perfect. Thank you!

Marina · Married on 06/26/2016

Very professional and all of our questions were answered.

Kelley · Married on 06/04/2016

Wow! Margaret did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding ceremony! She was very accommodating and made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! At the time of our wedding planning, Margaret and I lived in different states. Her and I communicated via email and telephone, perfecting the ceremony together before we met at our rehearsal! Margaret was very organized and took control of our ceremony and bridal party which was very helpful! Margaret is a very kind woman and impressed everyone at our ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone 100% and feel that you'd regret it if you chose someone else to unit you and your significant other in marriage! Thank you, Margaret - you rocked it!!!

Margaret was so wonderful to work with and greatly exceeded all of our expectations! We knew of Margaret as she had married my sister and brother-in-law 4 years ago. We had such a great experience with Margaret then, that when we got engaged we decided to use her as our officiant. Working with Margaret made planning the ceremony very easy, which is much appreciated as a very busy couple trying to plan a wedding. We met with her once, and she went over all of the different options she has to choose from. One thing that is great, is we had the ability to make our ceremony our own. This included making the ceremony as traditional or different as wanted. We preferred to stick with a more traditional service, but Margaret has so many different ideas that one can choose from. Margaret is so sweet, compassionate, and you can tell she truly loves being a part of everyone's big day and playing her role. We highly recommend her!!

Tammi · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are on a budget and can't find anyone to perform the ceremony for your service, I highly recommend Margaret for your wedding! :) She did an excellent job with my wedding and my husband and I's friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was! :) Margaret was excellent! :)

At my vow renewal, I will surely look her up! :)

Tammi (Bride)

Cristina · Married on 03/26/2016

Since the beginning all I was looking for was a small ceremony for my immediate family and kids. Rev. Demmon was able to accommodate that and then some! We were very pleased and grateful for the service Rev. Demmon provided for us! We ended with a GREAT ceremony and couldn't have asked for more! Definitely would recommend Rev. Demmon to anyone seeking someone for their ceremony! :)

Reverend Margaret Demmon officiated our December wedding. She was nothing but an absolute joy to work with. She was professional and courteous helping us every step of the way. I had an indecisive mind and some complicated family dynamics. Margaret was patient and helpful through the changes that were made along the way. Our ceremony was beautiful and tailored to us as a couple and people. We did not feel like it was just a generic ceremony, but something personalized for our needs. My family and friends (religious and not) all raved over the ceremony that Margaret performed. The price was fantastic for everything we received and we could not be happier with our choice of an officiant. We have no complaints and would highly recommend Rev. Margaret Demmon.

Sara · Married on 10/19/2015

I was extremely blessed that we were able to find Margaret last minute and she was able to perform our wedding ceremony last minute! She was extremely professional and a very sweet lady. She was able to answer any and all questions that we had atth time. I would definitely recommend her services to others if they may need an officiant to perform their wedding ceremony.

jim · Married on 10/03/2015

Wonderful, professional, followed our wishes perfectly, and we would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Margaret was fantastic throughout the whole process. She helped me plan out the ceremony and offered lots of options, ideas, and advice. She also altered any and everything that I wanted altered as I changed my mind throughout the process. She is such a pro -- she made the rehearsal and wedding itself run so smoothly and made everyone feel at ease. She really goes above and beyond to make your day special!

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2015

Margaret was such an asset to help us reduce stress during wedding planning. From our initial meeting with her, she was friendly and warm, but also knowledgeable and experienced. Thus, we booked her immediately and never regretted it. She helped us plan for specifics for our wedding day that we had not even thought of at the time. From start to finish, we have zero complaints!

Heidi · Married on 08/08/2015

Margaret Demon was fantastic to work with.

Mrs. Demmon was very professional and made planning my ceremony very easy. I would highly recommend her. She provided me with many different options which allowed me to plan the ceremony exactly how I wanted it. She also provided great recommendations.

She was amazing!!! We couldn't recommend her enough! She worked with us every step of the way even when we changed things on the day of the wedding! It was the best service we could have ever asked for!!! Such a great women and officiant.

Mindy · Married on 07/25/2015

Margaret was extremely helpful and very nice to work with. A true gem. And a good value.

Karissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Our wedding was perfect and everything we had dreamed. Building our ceremony from the many options she had available was great.