New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Casey B. Married on 10/01/2021

Absolutely amazing

I am so glad we chose to use New Beginnings for our wedding.
    Each time we met with Margaret she brought a full binder with options, stayed in contact throughout the year leading up to the wedding, and even emailed me the entire final script for the wedding to review and make changes as I saw fit.

The day of the wedding, Margaret and her husband brought a table for us to use for our sand ceremony and even help set it up while my fiancé was busy with other things.
    We were running SLIGHTLY behind schedule that day, Margaret reassured my nervous fiancé and helped him feel at ease.
    They also turned in our marriage license and sent us SEVERAL copies within days after the ceremony!
    Margaret and her husband were professional and ran things like pros!
    We will be referring them to everyone we come in contact with from now on!!!
    Monica H. Married on 09/12/2021

Wonderful Memorable Ceremony

Margaret was a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony. She had many ideas and templates. She allowed us to customize our ceremony and our service turned out beautiful. We had many guests compliment our ceremony and state it was memorable, unique, and held their attention the entire time. I would definitely recommend Margaret.
    James M. Married on 10/31/2020

Great value

From start to finish both Margaret and Amber were nothing but helpful and highly responsive. They have multiple specialty option to make it extra special, they did a great job and were priced very well.
    Susan R. Married on 05/19/2020

Exceeded Expectations

I cannot day enough about Rev. Demmon! We got married during the Coronavirus and she made the process seamless- from explaining the license process to the ceremony itself. Our ceremony was beautiful (held outside the courthouse) and the vows she wrote for us made me tear up. They were so personal and so beautiful. It truly was the happiest day of my life
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 02/29/2020

Best EVER!!!!

Margaret provides us with exceptional service! She created our ceremony and went above and beyond to personalize it to our relationship and story. She was very flexible and timely, and very personable. We recommend her to anyone that wants to ensure their special day is truly special.
    Amber B. Married on 12/12/2019

Exceptional Officiant

We had a small intimate ceremony at short notice and New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies went beyond to help us make our day special day memorable.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria M. Married on 10/12/2019

Affordable Officiant

Our ceremony went beautifully. We liked all the options of the type of ceremony you could have. The beer ceremony was loved by all! My only complaint was we specifically went over name pronunciation the night before & there were a couple names said wrong.
  • LOLO
    Lori Married on 09/07/2019

She was great!

Margaret sat down and made our customized ceremony which we loved! came to our rehearsal and was very responsive with emails and edits when we reviewed our ceremony outline! she even provided a copy and thank you letter which was a sweet touch!
    Jeanette B. Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Really flexible and has so many options on what can be in your ceremony.
    Chanelle Married on 09/21/2018

She is wonderful

Margaret was wonderful, she was very responsive to all of our questions, very affordable and helped make our day perfect. I would 100% recommend her to anyone who wants to have the most amazing wedding, ever!
    Lisa A. Married on 08/10/2018

Mrs Demmon was outstanding ,amazing, went above And beyond...

mrs Demmon made my wedding amazing..She helped organized what the venue was lacking in she picked up all the pieces .Very caring person whom made my day so wonderful and relaxing .. I would recommend her over and over again and still would like to thank her for all she did for myself and my husband...
    Ashlie Married on 07/21/2018
    Margaret was so kind and did an amazing job at our ceremony. She was super helpful, responsive with questions and we would definitely recommend her!
    Dustin Married on 06/08/2018
    Very prepared, very professional, tons of options to choose from to set you apart from other weddings. We had a ton of compliments of how our guests loved the ceremony. I would not question referring this service to anyone in need we are 100% satisfied and the price is very good as well. Personally the best I’ve ever seen... WE LOVED IT!!!!
    Sierra Married on 10/17/2017
    Margaret was wonderful from the planning stages all the way up to the ceremony. She helped us decide how we wanted our ceremony to flow and she helped write the most beautiful vows. She was amazing, patient, and kind all the way through. We had a beautiful ceremony and elopement, thank you so much!
    Alicia Married on 10/15/2017

October Wedding 2018

We had an October wedding, and we booked kind of last minute. Margaret was sooo easy to work with and made the experience so much less stressful. She was on time and her ceremony was very well spoken. I would recommend her to ANYONE!
    Kelley Married on 09/09/2017
    Margaret was very easy to work with. She provides you with tons of material to personalize a wonderful ceremony. We had a great experience working with her.
    Autumn Married on 08/26/2017
    She's very committed to making sure your ceremony is exactly what you wanted. She's flexible and reliable. She's by far the best officiant we have spoken to.
    Erin Married on 05/21/2017
    I highly recommend Margaret! She was so great to work with for our wedding ceremony. Before I booked her, we talked for awhile about the process and she answered all of my questions so I fully understood what I needed and what she included in her services. I immediately said yes I wanted to book her! Then she sent me all of the items that I needed to make my wedding ceremony exactly what I wanted, it was so nice that we could really make our own wedding ceremony and she filled in all the gaps! She came to our rehearsal and really helped lead us with the ceremony preparation and we truly appreciated that. On the wedding day, she was so professional and made our ceremony exactly as we wanted and it was fabulous! Thank you so much Margaret!!
  • User2056003 2+ years ago
    What a great lady, very kind and caring. Will do just about anything to make your day just what you want it to be!!!
    Heather Married on 09/03/2016
    Rev. Margaret Demmon was great! By us not having our wedding inside a church we were clueless on the different Ceremonies out there (there are tons) we knew we wanted something different and she had so many ideas for us! We even got to do two different ones... it was beautiful! I would highly recommend her. From the first initial meeting, to the rehearsal, to the wedding she was very helpful and professional.
    Sonia Married on 08/20/2016
    Magaret did a wonderful job! The ceremony was beautiful and touched a lot of people with her words. She provided a lot of options for things to add and combined all the selections into a beautiful ceremony that flowed perfectly. I received many compliments after the ceremony on how unique it was to include the family into the ceremony which was part of the options she provided. All in all, we were very pleased with the outcome! Thank you Maragaret for making our big day so special!
    Tiffany Married on 07/16/2016
    Margaret was attentive to every detail. Our day was absolutely perfect. Thank you!
    Marina Married on 06/26/2016
    Very professional and all of our questions were answered.
    Kelley Married on 06/04/2016
    Wow! Margaret did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding ceremony! She was very accommodating and made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! At the time of our wedding planning, Margaret and I lived in different states. Her and I communicated via email and telephone, perfecting the ceremony together before we met at our rehearsal! Margaret was very organized and took control of our ceremony and bridal party which was very helpful! Margaret is a very kind woman and impressed everyone at our ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone 100% and feel that you'd regret it if you chose someone else to unit you and your significant other in marriage! Thank you, Margaret - you rocked it!!!
  • User2661403 2+ years ago
    Margaret was so wonderful to work with and greatly exceeded all of our expectations! We knew of Margaret as she had married my sister and brother-in-law 4 years ago. We had such a great experience with Margaret then, that when we got engaged we decided to use her as our officiant. Working with Margaret made planning the ceremony very easy, which is much appreciated as a very busy couple trying to plan a wedding. We met with her once, and she went over all of the different options she has to choose from. One thing that is great, is we had the ability to make our ceremony our own. This included making the ceremony as traditional or different as wanted. We preferred to stick with a more traditional service, but Margaret has so many different ideas that one can choose from. Margaret is so sweet, compassionate, and you can tell she truly loves being a part of everyone's big day and playing her role. We highly recommend her!!