37 Reviews for New Beginnings Photography

User Photos
+16
Photos
37 New Beginnings Photography Reviews

They were amazing. Answered all of my questions, were very easy to work with, and very easy to get a hold of. Professional, patient, fun! Very satisfied. We had a 3 month old son and everyone was so patient with us and him!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Really loved everything about New Beginning Photography. Eric was very helpful and service overall was everything we expected. The minister was very friendly, made us feel comfortable. The photographer was very nice, I loved the outcome of our photos!! Very satisfied with everything!! Would definitely recommend and the location and view were picture perfect!

Profile Picture Iris, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric did an amazing job and took in every little detail. He was also punctual and easy to work with. The minister was probably the nicest guy we ever met. I felt like he genuinely cared about us and he was very easy to talk to. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We were very pleased with the overall experience and wouldn't have had it any other way....Rev Tom and Eric made our dream come true.

Photo for New Beginnings Photography Review - Thank you from the Powell's
Profile Picture Kristie , 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric is professional, easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. We thought the pictures and album turned out great and really captured the moment. Rev. Tom Orange was very personable and helpful during the ceremony by offering to mail our marriage license for us. The creek side setting was nice and the small waterfall added a nice touch to the photos. We have recommended New Beginnings to others we know that are planning on getting married.

Profile Picture Kristy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric was great. He helped us set everything up and picked the perfect venue for us. It was exactly what we had been looking for. It was a beautiful fall day by the creek at Ely's Mill. The pictures were beautiful and a wonderful reminder of our special day. Eric arranged for Tom Orange to officiate. They both made us feel very comfortable and seem genuinely interested in us and our wishes. They were a joy to work with. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture T, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cade’s Cove is an amazing ceremony site. Choosing an Elopement package from New Beginnings was the best wedding decision we made! It was an intimate, meaningful, magical experience. And the photos turned out amazing. We will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience with New Beginnings! They were attentive to the pics we wanted and very professional and patient! Great pics and beautiful views would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

New Beginnings Photography is a great option for those doing an elopement We did the Mountain View # 1 location on July 2 the location was amazing and so beautiful. Jim the minister did a great job and just made us feel so comfortable. Eric was excellent and our photos turned out more beautiful than we ever expected. Everything exceeded our expectations in pretty much every way and would recommend New Beginnings Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Minister was very friendly and the photographer was very helpful. We got married at the overlook in the Great Smoky Mountains National park and it was beautiful. As Eric mentioned we were in a public space and but everyone was respectful of the area we were utilizing. The personal website he creates once you book your wedding has a lot of good information. Very professional!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with the entire experience of eloping. The Minister was professional and personable and the photographer was very easy to socialize with. Our pictures are beautiful!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric just did our wedding. First the gentleman whom preformed the ceremony was great. Am sorry I can't remember is name. But he made us feel very comfortable. Loved that he gave us a copy of the vows for momentous. Eric was excellent, he took his time making sure that we were relaxed. We felt that he made sure he was getting great pictures. We have not seen them, since only had wedding 2 days ago. But know they will be great. The venue, Creek Side, was everything we hoped for. We highly recommend Eric to anyone.
Eric we want to thank you again for everything. Your package made for a simple process since we were coming from out of town, but your professionalism and care made it extra special.
Lois & Don

Profile Picture Lois, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric was fantastic. Our location was even more spectacular than we could have imagined. Choosing a photographer and location without meeting in person can be nerve wracking but you will not be disappointed with Eric. Our families were impressed with how easy going Eric was and he made everyone so relaxed. Our pictures were beautiful, the officiant was great, & our location was so perfect. The price was more than reasonable for everything we received.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The minister went above and beyond what we expected. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Very professional.  The photographer made everything perfect. Very professional, kind and genuinely caring about wedding pictures. We would definitely recommend New Beginning Photography to all of our friends. Thank you again for everything

Profile Picture Penny, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We made the right choice having Eric be our photographer. He was on time, professional, came directly to our cabin and then went with us to a mountain view site - at each place his photographs captured everything we wanted. The picture quality is amazing, and the photo album that he put together for us is top notch. My wife and I are happy with every aspect of the services Eric provided, we cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Smokies!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photos great service! Would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We would not have changed a thing about what we planned and how it turned out. We planned a Labor Day wedding and expected to deal with crowds, and that was the only thing that was less than ideal. We appreciate the service and end result of our day tremendously. Thanks so much for your patience, time, and professionalism. We will never forget our day and you guys helped make it so.

Profile Picture User7274852, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

Exceeded our expectations in pretty much every way. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture David, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric with New Beginnings Photography was absolutely great! He was so easy to work with and went above and beyond for us to make sure our pictures and day was great! I recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Lorin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

I would recommend everyone to use new beginnings for their Tennessee wedding. It was the best experience ever. I can't wait to renew my vows there in 10 years.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric was amazing. Everything was easy and hassle free. We booked the location we wanted and after that we just showed up! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Videography

Very easy to book, Eric worked well with me through email and over the phone. I have no complaints whatsoever. The experience was amazing.

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric is a real professional and a pleasure to work with. When my fiance popped the question in late June and we decided to elope, I spent hours trying to find a wedding officiant who would come to our Gatlinburg cabin and marry us on the 4th of July. No one was available, so I started searching for a photographer instead and thought we would have to settle for a courthouse wedding. I loved Eric's portfolio and got in touch. He replied promptly and answered all my questions. (Best of all, he lined up an officiant for our civil ceremony who came to our cabin and did a wonderful job!) Driving into Gatlinburg, Eric kept us informed of what we would have to do to get our license on the holiday weekend. On the 4th, Eric was right on time (I wasn't!) and was totally professional. Instead of just standing around waiting for me to fix my broken shoe, Eric scouted the forest around the cabin for photo locations and found some lovely ones. He's very good at working with his subjects and getting flattering poses from them. There were literally no "bad" photos and we ended up purchasing every one of them. Our photos were ready on time, and they were very affordable. I've never been married before (and I've certainly never planned a wedding in 5 days before!) and I couldn't have pulled it all off without Eric's help. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

The minister was absolutely amazing. Without meeting him before hand and getting to know us, he was more than we expected. Wonderful, beautiful experience and would definitely recommend you guys to friends and family. Photographer was awesome as well. Very professional and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted.  He captured beautiful pictures that will forever remind us of this wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Tameeka, 6/6/15, 1 Review