New Arts Ensembles Reviews

94 | Savannah, GA

94 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

Kristen · Married on 03/30/2013

Kristin was a pleasure to work with! She was very accomodating when I had to enlist her services only a month before my wedding due to something else falling through. She was very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. This company is very price reasonable as well!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Kari · Married on 12/21/2012

The date of our wedding was drawing near and we hadn't found musicians for our ceremony. We had put an add on Craigslist and were about to put up flyers- we were looking for something unusual and it was an idea that was proving difficult to manifest. We wanted a 'medicine band' with a gypsy sound for our steampunk theme wedding. We were recommended to contact New Arts Ensembles which have connections in Savannah- Kristin King invited us to hear Velvet Caravan play and introduce us to Ricardo Ochoa. Ricardo was playing the violin with another member on the guitar- a clarinet then joined in and we knew immediately that they were perfect for our ceremony with their gypsy-jazz sound! The ceremony was perfect- Velvet Caravan was amazing!!! Many of our guests were so impressed that they asked if CD's were available. I can't thank Ricardo and Velevet Caravan enough for playing at our wedding, it was wonderful~

Sent on 12/31/2012

Kwesi · Married on 11/10/2012

Kristin and her team were WONDERFUL! I will be sure to recommend New Arts to anyone looking for the perfect string ensemble.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Jackson · Married on 11/10/2012

New Arts was incredibly kind, personal and talented. I was thrilled with the quality of the musicians and the quality of the service. It was such an incredible joy to have these musicians as part of our special day. I was also amazed at the personal attention and support provided to us by Kristin, who runs the ensemble. She is a first class musician and an exceptional human being. Anyone would be luck to work with them!

Sent on 11/22/2012
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/10/2012

Kristen King and New Arts Ensemble were wonderful to work with! Their music is absolutely gorgeous and you can listen to clips on their website. I felt like I was getting a private harp recital when meeting with Kristen to decide on the music selections for our ceremony. I wish I could have been in the sanctuary to hear all the prelude music as I know it was beautiful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Susie · Married on 11/03/2012

What a talented group of people! We met with Kristin King of New Arts Ensembles. My daughter had some very specific requests musically and Kristin was able to play them for us on her harp to give us an idea of what this would sound like for the wedding. Needless to say, we were not disappointed. My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding and since we live in Ohio, much of the work for the wedding was done through email. Kristin was our contact point and she was very responsive to our questions. The ceremony music helped to make the day even more magical.

Sent on 05/30/2013

I was referred to New Arts Ensembles by our wedding coordinator and they did not disappoint. Kristin was very helpful and extremely courteous.

We hired a single cellist to perform at our intimate wedding ceremony. My wife and I were not 100% familiar with what would be needed at our wedding ceremony and Kristin was extremely helpful in guiding us on music selections and the musician needed for what we wanted to accomplish.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Carol · Married on 09/29/2012

The musicians were excellent. Everything was executed perfectly. I really appreciate the personal service Kristin provided us. She went out of her way to make this the perfect event.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Carol · Married on 09/29/2012

The musicians were excellent. Everything went exactly as planned. I really appreciated the personal service provided by Kristin King. She went above and beyond anything I could have expected.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Tony · event on: 09/21/2012

The ensemble was very professional and prompt. It was a pleasure working with everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2012

I had a cellist, harpist, and violinist at my wedding from the New Arts Ensemble, and they played beautifully!! My guests and I were all impressed with their professionalism and talent at my wedding ceremony. I wish I could have recorded just them before and during my ceremony, Working with Kristin King was absolutely amazing as well. She took my ideas and desires and delivered the most amazing music! She calmed my fears and was a pleasure to work with. The combination of traditional and contemporary music was perfect for me and my groom. I wouldn't work with anyone else!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

We chose a string trio to play our ceremony and cocktail hour music. The musicians of New Arts Ensembles did a great job. They did not even blink an eye when they quickly changed locations due to an impending rain shower. Kristin King was my contact person for the musicians, and she was also amazing to work with. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Katie · Married on 04/15/2012

Kristin was awesome! She played beautifully, was professional and my family loved it!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Dayna · Married on 03/03/2012

We chose solo harp and it was beautiful. They even arrived in the middle of a tornado warning - on time, professional, no complaints. They can also give you direction on some song choices if you need assistance.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Molly · Married on 10/22/2011

Music was very important to me for my wedding ceremony. I wanted a violin and a cello. My wedding planner, Genina Ramirez from Tricia Huddas & Co, recommended New Arts Ensembles and I booked them immediately. The music was beautiful and I wouldn't change one thing about it.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Amy · Married on 10/15/2011

Kristin was very attentive and easy to work with. We had a bit of an unconventional ceremony as my husband's sister and boyfriend are opera singers and sang during the ceremony. Kristin worked with us to make sure her musicians were paired up properly to make this sound great and it did.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Jami · Married on 10/08/2011

Our harpist, KRISTEN, was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved the tender touch of the harp during our ceremony.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Kim · Married on 09/23/2011

Kristin from New Arts Ensembles played the harp at our ceremony in Whitefield square. She was helpful in offering assistance with our music selection. The music was beautiful and the presence of the harp was beautiful as well.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2011

New Arts Ensemble provided a trio of stringed instruments for our daughter's wedding.They provided pre-wedding music, music during the ceremony and after the completion of the ceremony during the cocktail hour. Beautiful classical music that really enhanced the ambience of our outside garden wedding. Although we had a large number of guests (360) all of the music could be heard by all. Many favorable comments about how wonderful the music was. We are a musical family so this was really important to us. Professional, courteous, on-time musicians that added an elegant touch!

Sent on 06/13/2011

elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2011

Jackson was our guitarist and he did a beautiful job. We selected "Push" by Sarah McLachlan to be preformed during our ceremony vice a second reading. Jackson learned the song at our request and made it his own. All my guests were so moved by it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Angeleque · Married on 02/12/2011

Kristin did an excellent job.

Sent on 02/20/2011

Katie · Married on 02/11/2011

Kristen was our harpist and she was fabulous! She is very experienced and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/24/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/29/2011

My husband and I used New Arts Ensembles for our wedding in Savannah, Ga on Jan 29, 2011. They were perfect! We had a string trio, and could not have been more pleased. They even learned a song per our request for our exit! They were absolutely amazing and are very talented musicians. You will not be disappointed with New Arts Ensembles!! Please please please book them for your ceremony today!!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Kara · Married on 01/01/2011

My ceremony was held at Whitefield Chapel at the Bethesda Home for Boys. Which, is actually where I first met Ricardo from New Arts Ensemble while I was shooting a wedding he played at! I had also met Kristen (sp) at a few other weddings and just knew I had to have a harp player at well! I selected music by Alexandre Desplat from "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" The music was perfect! I walked into my ceremony and cried. The music was so moving to hear in person. It will be a memory I never forget. They made my ceremony so special and meaningful! I had several guests come up to me and tell me how wonderful the music was. I could not have asked for better ceremony music and the musicians were just top notch!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Savannah · Married on 09/18/2010

Bill Smith played beautifully and was very flexible! We enjoyed his music!

Sent on 09/27/2010