84 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

Cello (1)
Piano (1)
Instrumentals (1)
80 New Arts Ensembles Reviews

We hired Kristin King as the harpist for our wedding ceremony. She was one of the most organized and prepared vendors we encountered. She took detailed notes on our song preferences and circulated these back to us quickly. At one point we had difficulty contacting another unrelated vendor. She was so integrated in the community that she was able to reach out to a contact and help drive this forward.
We live in NYC and Kristin met with us in her home when we visited Savannah. She played us a selection of Jewish music, which was so lovely I had tears in my eyes. Kristin was just as professional and talented on our wedding day. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp

Kristen was great to work with!

Our first request was a brass band for a second line parade at the end of our reception. We needed 5 musicians from 11pm-12am on a Saturday night, and we weren't sure who could get this done. We emailed New Arts Ensemble and they were so helpful! They immediately understood our needs and helped with all of our requests. The band was a hit!

We also used New Arts to book a violinist for our cocktail hour. The musician was great and everyone loved it.

New Arts was one of our best vendors - highly recommend booking through them!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Drums, Saxophone, Trumpet, Violin, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental-Solo

LOVE Laiken Williams Trio! Absolutely perfect! Looking for another party to plan soon just so we can have them back!! Crowd loved them!!

Profile Picture User5425074, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had a two piece arrangement for my wedding and I even had to postpone my date because of the hurricane and they were more than willing to work around the new date to make sure they were there! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect. The music was flawless and added so much to the atmosphere. These guys are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Kristin King and her staff are simply amazing and they are absolutely who you should call for all your musical needs!! I can't speak highly enough about them. I use them personally and professionally and they never disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Marvee, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

How fortunate I was to get to work with New Arts Ensembleand specifically Kristin. She made the entire process of picking wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a breeze. Her creativity and thoughtful suggestions made our event even more wonderful. Kristin had the perfect idea for our wedding party procession and have me total peace of mind throughout. And beyond that, the music was beautiful! I could not have asked for more beautiful music and perfect for the occasion. She made it all fun and relaxed which is a feat when planning a destination wedding!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a trio (harp, cello, violin) play at our wedding and it really made the entire ceremony. The played non-traditional songs that we picked out, but they also had a ton of standards to perform. Everyone was talking about how special they made the day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We booked New Arts Ensemble to perform during our ceremony. Kristin was great to work with and was very helpful throughout the entire process. We weren't sure what instrumentation we wanted, only the style we were going for. She helped us decide on a trio that included a harp, cello, and violin. We went with non-traditional tunes and she helped us narrow down the perfect songs from a list we created. They even learned two new songs specifically for us!

The day of the wedding, they showed up plenty early to do a soundcheck and were very professional the entire time. The music was absolutely perfect, and they played it beautifully. There wasn't a dry eye in the venue, and a lot of that had to do with the mood that was set thanks to New Arts Ensemble. They were top quality in every single way and we highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I was very last minute about deciding to have ceremony music for my wedding. I emailed Kristin multiple times with questions about their services and she was so helpful! We ended up booking Jared Hall to play the piano for our ceremony. I'll be honest, I was so nervous and focused during the ceremony that I barely noticed the music! Tunnel vision/hearing I guess! I heard Jared playing while waiting in the bridal suite and the music was beautiful! All of the guests talked about how great the music was after the ceremony, so though I may not have heard much of it myself, I know that it was fantastic!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Music During Breaks, Piano, Instrumental-Solo

We hired Kristin King to play the harp at our ceremony. She did an amazing job! We met with her in advance to pick our music and she was very helpful suggesting music to go with our ceremony. I wish we had a videographer so we can listen to it again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

NAE was terrific! We've had them play twice and will again. They were easy to work with, very professional, quick to respond, prompt, and their music is beautiful!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our experience with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles was awesome! We knew the direction we wanted to go, but needed suggestions and help getting there. For our "simple but elegant" wedding we hired a harpist for the ceremony, pianist for cocktail hour, and guitar and bass duo for dinner/evening ambiance. Understated elegance .... all I can say as mother-of-the-bride is WOW! All musicians delivered in an exceptional way ... coming and going with dignity and professionalism and attired appropriately for the venue and occasion. Their music set the tone for our guests to worship, mingle, converse, and finally celebrate the joyous occasion of the wedding of our daughter and her wonderful husband. If you need music for your event, by all means, contact Kristin @ New Arts!

Profile Picture chelse, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

New Arts provided music for our rehearsal dinner, welcome party and wedding and all three musical acts were amazing! Professional, well rehearsed and fun -- and our guests loved them. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend using New Arts for any of your wedding music related needs!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Thanks for some beautiful music!

Profile Picture Loree, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Harp, Violin, Ceremony

New Arts Ensembles was great to work with. This was our first daughters wedding and we didn't know where to begin with music selections for the ceremony. Kristin King met with us and gave us advice. She was very professional and helped us tremendously. The musicians at the ceremony were wonderful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. We will definitely use this group again when our next daughter gets engaged.

Profile Picture User6036409, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, String-Trio, Cello, Harp, Trumpet, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

We chose Kristin the second we met her to play for our daughters wedding! She was so pleasant and accommodating. The music was amazing and truly set the stage for a most romantic wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen was extremely personable and accommodating! We'd seen Jackson and Maggie play at venues around town and were SO honored to have them play at our reception.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Kristin on harp and Ricardo on violin for my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. I dealt with Kristin directly during the planning process. She was very accommodating and helped in suggesting the type music we needed. She also quickly learned one of the songs before our event. We also purchased their sound package, which worked out perfectly. Kristin and Ricardo were right on cue during the ceremony with no gaps. They also performed during cocktail hour. They sounded absolutely wonderful and made my daughter's wedding a very memorable one.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired a duo of a harpist and a violinist to play for the my daughter's wedding ceremony. They did a beautiful job. The music was wonderful. They were very easy to contact and have a wide range of songs. My daughter was able to get the exact music she wanted. I was able to do everything on the phone or by email. The wedding planner thought they were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!

Profile Picture Raine, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had a string duo and a soloist. The musicians were very professional and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend Sheila Berg as a soloist, she has a beautiful voice and you will not be disappointed. Kristin King kept me informed and even was able to make the date work with the string duo, even though they had another performance afterward, she was able to schedule them for our wedding in addition. Many would have just said they were already booked for that evening but she looked where both events were taking place and due to the closeness of them both was able to accommodate us.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were so great to work with.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Eric Jones, you blessed our wedding in an amazing way! I don't know what more to say. Under his musical direction, he and his trio (trumpet, upright bass) beautifully executed the music at our ceremony and cocktail reception. From jazz standards to spirituals to gospel, they nailed it. It was beautiful, uplifting and a moving accompaniment to our special day. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/21/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristin was amazing to work with and her music just made the ceremony magical. She was very responsive beforehand with great - and non-intrusive - suggestions. I highly recommend Kristin and New Arts Ensemble. Thank you!

Profile Picture Missy, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose to have a trio consisting of a harp, cello and violin and they exceeded our expectations even on a 100 degree day! Thank you Kristin! Amazing!!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/26/14, 8 Reviews