New Arts Ensembles Reviews

88 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

88 New Arts Ensembles Reviews

Summer · Married on 09/08/2018

Kristin and her team were amazing. Communicating with Kristin throughout the months leading up to the wedding was like talking to your friend. She is super helpful and informative and can do anything you want. The music was beautiful and no electricity required which was great for my venue.

Abby · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful to work with! I had to change the time of our wedding a few times and everything was very easy and went very smooth. Will definitely recommend to everyone and use again!

Emma · Married on 01/19/2018

New Arts Ensembles was absolutely amazing - would highly recommend for any wedding! Kristin was super responsive throughout the planning process and pulled together a group of musicians that fit exactly what we were looking for. All of the musicians were friendly, professional and talented. Our wedding guests didn't want them to stop!

Candace · Married on 10/28/2017

New Arts Ensembles was amazing to work with! From having the harp and violin during our ceremony, the piano during cocktail hour, and the full band during the reception. They handled it all! We got so many compliments on the music, I'd book with them again!

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2017

We hired Kristin King as the harpist for our wedding ceremony. She was one of the most organized and prepared vendors we encountered. She took detailed notes on our song preferences and circulated these back to us quickly. At one point we had difficulty contacting another unrelated vendor. She was so integrated in the community that she was able to reach out to a contact and help drive this forward.
    We live in NYC and Kristin met with us in her home when we visited Savannah. She played us a selection of Jewish music, which was so lovely I had tears in my eyes. Kristin was just as professional and talented on our wedding day. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristen was great to work with!

Our first request was a brass band for a second line parade at the end of our reception. We needed 5 musicians from 11pm-12am on a Saturday night, and we weren't sure who could get this done. We emailed New Arts Ensemble and they were so helpful! They immediately understood our needs and helped with all of our requests. The band was a hit!

We also used New Arts to book a violinist for our cocktail hour. The musician was great and everyone loved it.

New Arts was one of our best vendors - highly recommend booking through them!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristin was a dream to work with. She was very accommodating and quick to answer our needs. When we said "We need a brass band to play for about 20m at 11PM on a Saturday", she said "oh i know the right people"

• User5425074 · 1+ year ago

LOVE Laiken Williams Trio! Absolutely perfect! Looking for another party to plan soon just so we can have them back!! Crowd loved them!!

Cecilia · Married on 09/24/2017

I had a two piece arrangement for my wedding and I even had to postpone my date because of the hurricane and they were more than willing to work around the new date to make sure they were there! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect. The music was flawless and added so much to the atmosphere. These guys are the best of the best!

Marvee · Married on 07/22/2017

Kristin King and her staff are simply amazing and they are absolutely who you should call for all your musical needs!! I can't speak highly enough about them. I use them personally and professionally and they never disappoint!!!

Kate · Married on 05/05/2017

How fortunate I was to get to work with New Arts Ensembleand specifically Kristin. She made the entire process of picking wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a breeze. Her creativity and thoughtful suggestions made our event even more wonderful. Kristin had the perfect idea for our wedding party procession and have me total peace of mind throughout. And beyond that, the music was beautiful! I could not have asked for more beautiful music and perfect for the occasion. She made it all fun and relaxed which is a feat when planning a destination wedding!

Shelly · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a trio (harp, cello, violin) play at our wedding and it really made the entire ceremony. The played non-traditional songs that we picked out, but they also had a ton of standards to perform. Everyone was talking about how special they made the day. Highly recommend!

Patrick · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked New Arts Ensemble to perform during our ceremony. Kristin was great to work with and was very helpful throughout the entire process. We weren't sure what instrumentation we wanted, only the style we were going for. She helped us decide on a trio that included a harp, cello, and violin. We went with non-traditional tunes and she helped us narrow down the perfect songs from a list we created. They even learned two new songs specifically for us!

The day of the wedding, they showed up plenty early to do a soundcheck and were very professional the entire time. The music was absolutely perfect, and they played it beautifully. There wasn't a dry eye in the venue, and a lot of that had to do with the mood that was set thanks to New Arts Ensemble. They were top quality in every single way and we highly recommend them for any occasion!

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I was very last minute about deciding to have ceremony music for my wedding. I emailed Kristin multiple times with questions about their services and she was so helpful! We ended up booking Jared Hall to play the piano for our ceremony. I'll be honest, I was so nervous and focused during the ceremony that I barely noticed the music! Tunnel vision/hearing I guess! I heard Jared playing while waiting in the bridal suite and the music was beautiful! All of the guests talked about how great the music was after the ceremony, so though I may not have heard much of it myself, I know that it was fantastic!!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2016

We hired Kristin King to play the harp at our ceremony. She did an amazing job! We met with her in advance to pick our music and she was very helpful suggesting music to go with our ceremony. I wish we had a videographer so we can listen to it again!

Amy · Married on 06/25/2016

NAE was terrific! We've had them play twice and will again. They were easy to work with, very professional, quick to respond, prompt, and their music is beautiful!

chelse · Married on 05/07/2016

Our experience with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles was awesome! We knew the direction we wanted to go, but needed suggestions and help getting there. For our "simple but elegant" wedding we hired a harpist for the ceremony, pianist for cocktail hour, and guitar and bass duo for dinner/evening ambiance. Understated elegance .... all I can say as mother-of-the-bride is WOW! All musicians delivered in an exceptional way ... coming and going with dignity and professionalism and attired appropriately for the venue and occasion. Their music set the tone for our guests to worship, mingle, converse, and finally celebrate the joyous occasion of the wedding of our daughter and her wonderful husband. If you need music for your event, by all means, contact Kristin @ New Arts!

Joe · Married on 04/30/2016

New Arts provided music for our rehearsal dinner, welcome party and wedding and all three musical acts were amazing! Professional, well rehearsed and fun -- and our guests loved them. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend using New Arts for any of your wedding music related needs!

Loree · Married on 01/02/2016

Thanks for some beautiful music!

New Arts Ensembles was great to work with. This was our first daughters wedding and we didn't know where to begin with music selections for the ceremony. Kristin King met with us and gave us advice. She was very professional and helped us tremendously. The musicians at the ceremony were wonderful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. We will definitely use this group again when our next daughter gets engaged.

Pamela · Married on 09/25/2015

We chose Kristin the second we met her to play for our daughters wedding! She was so pleasant and accommodating. The music was amazing and truly set the stage for a most romantic wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!!

Kristen was extremely personable and accommodating! We'd seen Jackson and Maggie play at venues around town and were SO honored to have them play at our reception.

Kathy · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Kristin on harp and Ricardo on violin for my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. I dealt with Kristin directly during the planning process. She was very accommodating and helped in suggesting the type music we needed. She also quickly learned one of the songs before our event. We also purchased their sound package, which worked out perfectly. Kristin and Ricardo were right on cue during the ceremony with no gaps. They also performed during cocktail hour. They sounded absolutely wonderful and made my daughter's wedding a very memorable one.

Raine · Married on 05/16/2015

I hired a duo of a harpist and a violinist to play for the my daughter's wedding ceremony. They did a beautiful job. The music was wonderful. They were very easy to contact and have a wide range of songs. My daughter was able to get the exact music she wanted. I was able to do everything on the phone or by email. The wedding planner thought they were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!