New Arts Ensembles Reviews

92 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gregory Tanski · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding musicians!

Kristin and the quartet we hired for our wedding ceremony were a wonderful addition for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We asked them to perform specific arrangements that we had prepared for the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and Kristin was very communicative and a pleasure to work with ahead of time to make sure that they would not only meet but exceed our expectations. Kristin's harp helped to elevate the traditional string quartet to something unique and special, and the entire group was incredibly talented and quite professional. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Schwalge · Married on 12/15/2018

Thank you for making our wedding magical!

Working with New Arts Ensemble was super easy!!! I knew before my wedding that I wanted to walk down the aisle to "Georgia on my Mind" the Steve Gadd version instrumental so I contacted Kristen to find out what she recommended and she was able to listen to the song and recommend exactly what instruments we needed to pull it off for my budget. We had an organist and saxophone and it was truly magical. I was married on December 15th, 2018 and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about walking down the aisle to them playing the live version of that song under the mossy oak trees at the Old Roberd's Dairy Farm. I would highly recommend these guys for whatever musical style you are looking for!!! Thank you for making our wedding magical!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Valerie · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Recommend!

Kristin was the harpist at our ceremony. It was such a pleasure working with her. She is so friendly and very professional. She even learned a song I requested for the ceremony and played it beautifully!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Y

Youlia · Married on 10/27/2018

Kristin is the bomb dot com!

She is your gal for musical needs!! So talented and an absolutely delightful person to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Summer · Married on 09/08/2018

Kristin and her team were amazing. Communicating with Kristin throughout the months leading up to the wedding was like talking to your friend. She is super helpful and informative and can do anything you want. The music was beautiful and no electricity required which was great for my venue.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Abby · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful to work with! I had to change the time of our wedding a few times and everything was very easy and went very smooth. Will definitely recommend to everyone and use again!

Emma · Married on 01/19/2018

New Arts Ensembles was absolutely amazing - would highly recommend for any wedding! Kristin was super responsive throughout the planning process and pulled together a group of musicians that fit exactly what we were looking for. All of the musicians were friendly, professional and talented. Our wedding guests didn't want them to stop!

Candace · Married on 10/28/2017

New Arts Ensembles was amazing to work with! From having the harp and violin during our ceremony, the piano during cocktail hour, and the full band during the reception. They handled it all! We got so many compliments on the music, I'd book with them again!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2017

We hired Kristin King as the harpist for our wedding ceremony. She was one of the most organized and prepared vendors we encountered. She took detailed notes on our song preferences and circulated these back to us quickly. At one point we had difficulty contacting another unrelated vendor. She was so integrated in the community that she was able to reach out to a contact and help drive this forward.
    We live in NYC and Kristin met with us in her home when we visited Savannah. She played us a selection of Jewish music, which was so lovely I had tears in my eyes. Kristin was just as professional and talented on our wedding day. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristen was great to work with!

Our first request was a brass band for a second line parade at the end of our reception. We needed 5 musicians from 11pm-12am on a Saturday night, and we weren't sure who could get this done. We emailed New Arts Ensemble and they were so helpful! They immediately understood our needs and helped with all of our requests. The band was a hit!

We also used New Arts to book a violinist for our cocktail hour. The musician was great and everyone loved it.

New Arts was one of our best vendors - highly recommend booking through them!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristin was a dream to work with. She was very accommodating and quick to answer our needs. When we said "We need a brass band to play for about 20m at 11PM on a Saturday", she said "oh i know the right people"

Sent on 05/01/2018

LOVE Laiken Williams Trio! Absolutely perfect! Looking for another party to plan soon just so we can have them back!! Crowd loved them!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cecilia · Married on 09/24/2017

I had a two piece arrangement for my wedding and I even had to postpone my date because of the hurricane and they were more than willing to work around the new date to make sure they were there! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect. The music was flawless and added so much to the atmosphere. These guys are the best of the best!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marvee · Married on 07/22/2017

Kristin King and her staff are simply amazing and they are absolutely who you should call for all your musical needs!! I can't speak highly enough about them. I use them personally and professionally and they never disappoint!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kate · Married on 05/05/2017

How fortunate I was to get to work with New Arts Ensembleand specifically Kristin. She made the entire process of picking wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a breeze. Her creativity and thoughtful suggestions made our event even more wonderful. Kristin had the perfect idea for our wedding party procession and have me total peace of mind throughout. And beyond that, the music was beautiful! I could not have asked for more beautiful music and perfect for the occasion. She made it all fun and relaxed which is a feat when planning a destination wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shelly · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a trio (harp, cello, violin) play at our wedding and it really made the entire ceremony. The played non-traditional songs that we picked out, but they also had a ton of standards to perform. Everyone was talking about how special they made the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Patrick · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked New Arts Ensemble to perform during our ceremony. Kristin was great to work with and was very helpful throughout the entire process. We weren't sure what instrumentation we wanted, only the style we were going for. She helped us decide on a trio that included a harp, cello, and violin. We went with non-traditional tunes and she helped us narrow down the perfect songs from a list we created. They even learned two new songs specifically for us!

The day of the wedding, they showed up plenty early to do a soundcheck and were very professional the entire time. The music was absolutely perfect, and they played it beautifully. There wasn't a dry eye in the venue, and a lot of that had to do with the mood that was set thanks to New Arts Ensemble. They were top quality in every single way and we highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I was very last minute about deciding to have ceremony music for my wedding. I emailed Kristin multiple times with questions about their services and she was so helpful! We ended up booking Jared Hall to play the piano for our ceremony. I'll be honest, I was so nervous and focused during the ceremony that I barely noticed the music! Tunnel vision/hearing I guess! I heard Jared playing while waiting in the bridal suite and the music was beautiful! All of the guests talked about how great the music was after the ceremony, so though I may not have heard much of it myself, I know that it was fantastic!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2016

We hired Kristin King to play the harp at our ceremony. She did an amazing job! We met with her in advance to pick our music and she was very helpful suggesting music to go with our ceremony. I wish we had a videographer so we can listen to it again!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amy · Married on 06/25/2016

NAE was terrific! We've had them play twice and will again. They were easy to work with, very professional, quick to respond, prompt, and their music is beautiful!

Sent on 07/17/2016

chelse · Married on 05/07/2016

Our experience with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles was awesome! We knew the direction we wanted to go, but needed suggestions and help getting there. For our "simple but elegant" wedding we hired a harpist for the ceremony, pianist for cocktail hour, and guitar and bass duo for dinner/evening ambiance. Understated elegance .... all I can say as mother-of-the-bride is WOW! All musicians delivered in an exceptional way ... coming and going with dignity and professionalism and attired appropriately for the venue and occasion. Their music set the tone for our guests to worship, mingle, converse, and finally celebrate the joyous occasion of the wedding of our daughter and her wonderful husband. If you need music for your event, by all means, contact Kristin @ New Arts!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Joe · Married on 04/30/2016

New Arts provided music for our rehearsal dinner, welcome party and wedding and all three musical acts were amazing! Professional, well rehearsed and fun -- and our guests loved them. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend using New Arts for any of your wedding music related needs!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Loree · Married on 01/02/2016

Thanks for some beautiful music!

Sent on 02/17/2016

New Arts Ensembles was great to work with. This was our first daughters wedding and we didn't know where to begin with music selections for the ceremony. Kristin King met with us and gave us advice. She was very professional and helped us tremendously. The musicians at the ceremony were wonderful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. We will definitely use this group again when our next daughter gets engaged.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Pamela · Married on 09/25/2015

We chose Kristin the second we met her to play for our daughters wedding! She was so pleasant and accommodating. The music was amazing and truly set the stage for a most romantic wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!!

Sent on 09/29/2015