New Albany Country Club Reviews

7 | New Albany, OH

7 Reviews for New Albany Country Club

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

It was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of. The staff are great and the food was fantastic. We had the crew crusted Mahi, the tenderloin and the stuffed chicken and each was perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Donnalyn · Married on 06/17/2017

NACC was the perfect fit for our beautiful day last June. We chose to be married in the club with less than 100 people and it was perfect. Connie is fabulous to work with, she is organized and very helpful with all of the planning. Connie kept me calm :). I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/17/2017

James · Married on 09/12/2015

My advice would be to use Connie...she is awesome

Sent on 01/23/2017

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

I would give the The New Albany Country Club 10 stars if I could! They did a terrific job with my wedding reception. Connie and her staff were wonderful, fun, and accommodating to work with. The venue is simply stunning and the food is out of this world. All of our guests said the same thing, "Hands down, the BEST food I have ever eaten at a wedding reception!" The wait staff and bartenders were courteous and fun. The presentation of the appetizers and the "New Albany Signature Display" were almost too pretty to eat - but we did and they were delicious. Do not be intimidated by this gorgeous facility. The staff is simply wonderful- casual and gracious. The prices are more than fair for all you get.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jodi · Married on 06/22/2013

We loved having our reception at the New Albany Country Club! There are so many reasons why I would recommend checking out this facility - (1) ballroom and facility grounds are beautiful - so many great photo opportunities, (2) the staff were very courteous and professional, (3) the food was amazing - great quality and a lot of options. We especially liked having vegetarian entree options that were not pasta dishes, (4) pricing was very reasonable and there were no hidden charges or unexpected fees - everything was very clear, (5) Most of all we loved working with Connie! She did such a wonderful job and her incredibly calm demeanor helped put me at ease through the stress of planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2013

James · Married on 09/12/2015

Listen to whatever Connie has to say...she removed most of the stress of the day for both Kristie and I...

Sent on 01/16/2017

GINA · Married on 05/30/2015

Connie and the staff at NACC did a great job accommodating our wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2017