Neuse Breeze Reviews

Neuse Breeze 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie O’Brien · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Very helpful

Neuse breeze takes the worry out of planning your wedding. Their all inclusive package includes the most of any venue I have seen.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Tory Littrell · Married on 06/01/2019

Neuse Breeze June 1 2019

Our wedding was amazing thanks to the Neuse Breeze crew! The package was awesome because it made a lot of my decisions for me, for example: the DJ, caterer, florist, cake, was all included so I didn’t have to research & make too many decisions on my own. They made everything I asked for happen, and then some. I truly felt at home at Neuse Breeze throughout this process. Choosing Neuse Breeze is the best decision I could have made for our wedding. Truly amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Neuse Breeze 8

Brittany Jordan · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream come true

Everyone went above and beyond for our wedding! I couldn’t ask for a better day.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Quehl · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Words can not express how amazing Marianne, Mariah and the rest of the staff at neuse breeze. Everything was perfect. They worked with everything that came at us. Your missing out if you don’t have your wedding here. It was definitely a fairytale wedding.
    Thank you for everything !

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Neuse Breeze 13
  • Jody

Jody Angelini · Married on 05/04/2019

Breathtaking

We booked Neuse Breeze venue site on seen. When we finally were able to go to see the site and do the food tasting, we were speechless, the pictures on their website and social media are fantastic but only capture half the magic. The staff are fantastic and the owners are the very best, and the Flame food was so yummy! The flowers that Marianne (owner) puts together are breathtaking! For a day we were Royals and our daughter and son-in-law were the princess and prince for a day. All of our guest kept telling us that this was the best wedding venue and wedding they have ever attended! My daughter told me this was the wedding of her dreams! We are all still talking about it. Thank you for making this my daughters special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Neuse Breeze 14
    Neuse Breeze 15
    Neuse Breeze 16
  • Jestine

Jestine · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Wedding ... Thank you Neuse Breeze Team!

Marianne and her team are the best. My husband and I live in WI, and even being so far away wedding planning was so stress free. Marianne will bring any vision you have for your wedding to life. We did the all inclusive package and everything was perfect. The flowers, the food, the cake, the DJ, the bartenders, and the day of coordination was all AMAZING. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding day, we just wish we could do it again! There is no other venue like Neuse Breeze, book here, I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Neuse Breeze 17
    Neuse Breeze 18
    Neuse Breeze 19
    Neuse Breeze 20
    Neuse Breeze 21

Marina Chilco · Married on 04/27/2019

The best day ever!

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Marianne and the Neuse Breeze team. They exceeded all expectations and helped make our dream wedding come true. There’s not enough words to say how grateful we are.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Neuse Breeze 22
  • Shawn

Shawn Klabo · Married on 01/06/2019

The most amazing venue! Truly a fairy tale experience!

We just held my daughter's wedding at this venue this past weekend, and I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had. We chose their all inclusive package, which was fabulous! Planning was easy, as their package included most of the big items. Not only were the options convenient, but they were awesome! The Flame was the caterer, and the food was wonderful. All of our guests were raving about everything from the appetizers to the shrimp and grits! The DJ was from Generations, and he was so much fun. He was interactive with our guests, and honored every request we made. Our guests filled the dance floor and were there until the very end! We all had a blast! The cake was delicious and beautiful, and the design was exactly what my daughter requested. The rehearsal was great, and the overnight accommodations for the bride and bridesmaids made it so fun for all of the girls. Breakfast arrived at 9:00, and lunch at 12:00. Both meals were more food than our large bridal party could eat, and it was delicious. The owners were always warm and welcoming, and were never put out by any of our many questions. Mariah Miltier, the wedding planner, was incredibly patient and calm throughout the entire process. The staff made sure everything went off without a hitch so we could just enjoy the day. My daughter and her husband stayed overnight in their honeymoon suite, which had dinner plates waiting in the refrigerator for them from the staff. They considered every detail, and things I would have never thought of. From the minute you arrive on the property, this venue offers a true fairy tale wedding experience. Our day was more than magical, and far more amazing that I could have imagined. Marianne, the owner, is a gifted florist. The flowers looked like something straight out of a Southern Living magazine. Somehow, these amazing professionals took a few of our ideas and created the wedding of our dreams. This was truly a day that none of us will ever forget!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Neuse Breeze 23
    Neuse Breeze 24
    Neuse Breeze 25
    Neuse Breeze 26
  • Robert

Robert Lavoie · Married on 11/10/2018

Robert and Jennifer Lavoie's Wedding

Perfection, Professional, Honest, and Highly Accommodating. My wife and I had to reschedule due to Hurricane Florence. And Mary, and Glen were more than sympathetic, but they went above and beyond to make our day better than imaginable. I highly recommend this venue. The scenery is breathtaking, the facility is way above Great. And their staff is spot on. If you are searching for a venue just stop at this one and set your date. You will not be Disappointed at all. Thank You Neuse Breeze for making Our Wedding better than Perfect. We will be coming back to renew our vows in 5 years or so.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Neuse Breeze 37
    Neuse Breeze 38

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Mrs. Rebecca Cheever

I can not say enough good things about this venue. These people are the most fantastic people to work with. They give every bride exactly what they want and then some. It was the best day of my entire life! You all made my vision a thousand times better than I imagined. Everything, I mean everything was perfect! Thank you with my whole heart to each and every one of you at Neuse Breeze for everything y’all did! I can never thank y’all enough for making mine and Jj Cheever wedding day a fairytale!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Neuse Breeze 39
    Neuse Breeze 40
    Neuse Breeze 41

Laura Cintron · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceeded expectations

Exceeded my expectations in all areas! The attention to detail, service, and quality of everything was above and beyond what my husband and I could have imagined for our day. Working with the bride breeze staff felt more like talking to family. They made the wedding planning processes so simple and fun. It truly is all about the bride and groom at this venue.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Neuse Breeze 42
    Neuse Breeze 43

Mariah · Married on 06/23/2018

We truly don’t even know where to begin with all of the incredible things to say about Marianne, Glen, and the Neuse Breeze venue and team. I myself have been a wedding coordinator, and worried that I would feel as though I wanted to take over a lot of the planning process, just because I know what I would like and how I would like things done and set. I honestly felt, IMMEDIATELY, after my tour with Marianne as though I was not going to have to do a single thing, and I was exactly right. They truly took care of EVERYTHING. Not only do you feel immediately welcomed and valued, but they truly assure you (and uphold the promise) that they will do whatever it takes to make your exact vision come true, without nickeling and diming you! I instantly knew we were going to have a wonderful experience, which for us was huge, as we were being restationed in the military the same month as our wedding, and would be planning the wedding from Minnesota! We only had to come out once to do our food tasting, Marianne and Callie (the coordinator) made all the rest happen via emails, and phone calls. Their timeliness with answering any email or phone call I had was impeccable, and honestly unheard of in this crazy industry. I felt as though we were they only couple they were working with all year, they were so timely and personal. It was absolutely amazing and took so much stress off of us, making it an even more amazing of an experience for us. We had ZERO stress with planning! We can’t thank Marianne and Callie and the team enough alone for just that part! When our weekend came, any and all expectations/hopes/dreams we had of that weekend was absolutely blown out of the water. They did it 100 times better! We had not a single worry, glitch, concern, nothing! If any tiny thing went off track, we had zero knowledge of it. They went so above and beyond making every single detail perfect! Neuse Breeze made every single dream of ours come true. We couldn’t say enough great things!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Neuse Breeze 51
    Neuse Breeze 52
    Neuse Breeze 53

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Marianne and her team made everything so easy and wonderful! We loved every second of working with them. Our wedding day was exactly what we had imagined!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Paige · Married on 04/28/2018

I’m so glad we found Neuse Breeze! I can’t imagine getting married anywhere else. Marianne and Glenn were amazing and did everything to make sure our day was perfect

Sent on 05/13/2018

Nick · Married on 03/31/2018

Thanks to Neuse Breeze our wedding is everything we wanted and more, there’s not a single thing we would change. Marianne and Glen (owners) and Callie and Brittany (wedding coordinators) made everything extremely stress free and made us feel at ease from the beginning of planning to our wedding day.
    My wife and I currently live on the west coast and only visited the venue a couple times prior to the wedding day, but everyone made it as easy as possible to plan and was very flexible. They were all always available via email or phone and responded almost immediately. Having the all inclusive package was awesome and made things so much easier for us. As for the few things not included (ie bartender, rehearsal dinner, photographer, videographer, etc) they had great suggestions on everything and if there was something we needed or had to bring, they always reminded us with plenty of time ahead.
    For the wedding day, it was a low stress day for the entire wedding party. We never once were confused on where we had to be or what we needed to do next. The team and even the bartenders they recommended (Joe) were so helpful throughout the day and it was a true family atmosphere. Not once did we ever feel like we were talking to people we hired, but more to family that was just helping out.
    If you want the wedding of your dreams, Neuse Breeze is the perfect venue!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Neuse Breeze 54
    Neuse Breeze 55
    Neuse Breeze 56
    Neuse Breeze 57
    Neuse Breeze 58

Christi · Married on 03/31/2018

Neuse Breeze is the perfect wedding venue! My daughter, Courtney, and her husband Nick, had the most amazing wedding on March 31. Marriane, Glen, and their team worked hard to ensure my daughter had a fairy tale wedding. Everything was wonderful...from the food and cake to the decor and gorgeous flowers! The property is beautiful with fantastic photo opportunities. I highly recommend Neuse Breeze! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Allie · Married on 10/21/2017

Neuse Breeze and all the staff truly exceed all my expectations for our wedding. They made the planning so easy and so flexible through the whole planning process. The package deal of having all your other vendors included (if you choose to go with them) made our planning a piece of cake, especially since we were commuting from Raleigh, NC. They are 100% willing to go above and beyond to make your day exactly how you envisioned it. The day of the wedding, the staff worked flawlessly for the whole day and night to flow smooth, and they were FUN! So many of my guests said the staff were awesome to work with from the beginning to the end of the event. And not only that the waterfront venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Marianne was a blessing to work with! When we encountered some unexpected medical expenses a few months before the wedding she stepped right in and helped us with a payment plan! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams and not have to put everything on hold. We came from out of town, and she arranged for all of our meetings with our caterer, baker, and everyone else to be in the same weekend so we wouldn't have to make multiple trips down. I did not have to stress at all before the wedding, because everything I could possibly stress about was taken care of! I would recommend this gorgeous venue again and again. I tell everyone about it. Discovering Neuse Breeze was the best thing that could have happened during wedding planning! Thank you Neuse Breeze Team! <3

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I wouldn't go with any other venue than Neuse Breeze. Marianne and Glen have together built THE best outdoor venue in the area. With Marianne's eye for detail and Glen's fantastic construction abilities leave everyone in awe of their ever-expanding and growing wedding venue. Marianne has superb contacts in the wedding industry guaranteeing her brides get only the best of the best. Between our day-of-coordinator and Marianne & Glen, my husband and I had little to worry about during the planning process. By the time the wedding day came, we both felt very confident that Neuse Breeze had everything under control--we didn't even think about the set up, flowers, decorations, etc. Isn't that every bride's dream? To actually enjoy their wedding day?? With Neuse Breeze by your side, you will do just that. I couldn't be more thankful for Marianne, Glen, and Callie making all of my big wedding visions a reality. They worked with us to make sure we had all of the personal touches we wanted. I literally cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you Marianne, Glen, and Callie for making my "best day ever" literally the Best Day Ever!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Brianna · Married on 09/16/2017

We wouldn’t trade having our wedding at Neuse Breeze for anything! From planning to our big day, everything was perfect. It was hands down the least stressful process I’ve ever experienced! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and was so beautiful! Marianne & Glen and their team do the BEST job! We still have guests from our wedding tell us that our wedding was the most beautiful event they have attended!! Not only do they take care of the stress for you, but they make you feel like family! Thank you again to the best team! We love you guys!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Neuse Breeze 63
    Neuse Breeze 64
    Neuse Breeze 65

Neuse Breeze's reply:

We loved working with you and wish you many years of love and happiness!!! We love you too!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

As a military family who lives close to the west coast, it was going to be hard to plan a wedding for our daughter who was going to start her adult life in North Carolina. Our daughter did some research and visited a few venues to see where to have her wedding. She fell in love with Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue!!! We looked at the packages they had and we chose the best one for our situation since we were not going to be in NC until the weekend of the wedding. Our daughter met with Marianne to choose the colors, decorations, and food for the reception. Their event coordinator, Callie, did a great job organizing the ceremony and the reception. Every member of their staff was very attentive to every one of our guests. Their DJ made the party fun!!! There was plenty of food and it was delicious!! They were very attentive to every detail of the wedding!!

Thank you for a very special day!!! We enjoyed working with all of you!!

Sincerely,
    CW3 Morales & Beatriz

Sent on 09/11/2017

sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Hands down the best day of my life. Staff went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was perfect and completely stress free. One of my favorites parts was that my mother did not have to lift a finger and got to enjoy the day as much as I did. The day was completely well organized and planned out to stay on schedule but still had time to enjoy the day. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful it feel like you are on your own personal island. I have no complaints or unleft wishes. It was a fairytale day!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • F

Fatima · Married on 05/20/2017

Neuse breeze is a great place overlooking the water is very peaceful Mrs. Marianne and her staff are loving and so very caring...

Sent on 06/06/2017

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

I'm so glad we went with planning our wedding with Marianne and Callie at Neuse Breeze! They were amazing to work with! They pretty much knew what we wanted before we even said it. All of there vendors were awesome as well! The food was delicious and the music was on point! The cake and flowers were almost a bigger hit than my dress! :) Our while family still can't get over how smoothly and on schedule everything went! It truly was the best day ever! Thank you so much!! -The Bouws

Sent on 05/26/2017