Neuse Breeze Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Nikki
    Nikki L. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best! Look no futher!

My husband and I got married here May 7th 2022 and it was by far the best experience we ever had. From start to finish Marianne, Natalie, Glenn and the Neuse breeze staff make sure you are stress free and coordinate a beautiful wedding! The waterfront view is gorgeous and the venue they built is perfect for weddings! We wanted an all inclusive wedding and I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. The packages they offer Is unbeatable for what you get and people are still raving about the flowers! It really was like being in a fairytale! I am someone who worries about everything but they are there for you anytime you need! From start to finish! my bridesmaids and I were provided the most delicious breakfast and brunch! Everything went so fast we just beat the rain and the ceremony was beautiful! And everyone had the best time at the reception we danced the night away in the rain and our dj Paul did an amazing job! The food from the flame catering is so good! It was well worth it! They are a well oiled wedding machine and the vendors they work with are amazing too! The cake was beautiful! I really can’t thank them enough and I strongly recommend to any bride looking for a venue to look no further! They are very professional and really customize it to become your perfect wedding!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 04/30/2022

Mrs. Rebecca Cheever

I can not say enough good things about this venue. These people are the most fantastic people to work with. They give every bride exactly what they want and then some. It was the best day of my entire life! You all made my vision a thousand times better than I imagined. Everything, I mean everything was perfect! Thank you with my whole heart to each and every one of you at Neuse Breeze for everything y’all did! I can never thank y’all enough for making mine and Jj Cheever wedding day a fairytale!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kendra
    Kendra F. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marianne and her team make planning your wedding stress free and the venue is stunningly beautiful and classy!

Marianne and her team at Neuse Breeze will go above and beyond to make your wedding everything you ever dreamed it would be. The views at this venue are stunning, and the on-site accommodations are top of the line. My husband and I were planning our wedding at Neuse Breeze from Ohio (during a pandemic as well) and the process could not have been more stress free! When you choose Neuse Breeze you do not have to stress about finding a caterer, bar tender, florist, DJ, cake maker, or wedding planner. The wedding planning process is so easy when you work with Marianne, she uses top notch vendors that will give your wedding that extra spark! We had guests, months after the wedding, still talking about how good the food was and how fun the DJ was. This venue is truly remarkable, the customer service you receive is wonderful, team members are highly responsive and truly care about your wedding day. I highly recommend Marianne and Neuse Breeze for your beautiful dream wedding!
    Agnes M. Married on 02/09/2022

Dreams Came True!

Where to start? Right from the beginning Marianne and company were like friends helping with your wedding. Our daughter was originally scheduled to get married in May, 2020 and had to postpone. Re-scheduled for September 26, 2020 and it was worth the wait! Marianne was their to help with changing plans, always leading us in the right direction. Marianne made sure the seaside themed wedding my daughter dreamed about came true! The flowers were outstanding. The decorations made us feel we were at the beach (but no sand or wind!) The Neuse Breeze employees were helpful, courteous and professional. The DJ was fun. The food from The Flame was outstanding. It's been 3 weeks and we are still getting compliments. But all the compliments should go to Neuse Breeze!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing venue and staff!

Neuse Breeze was incredible in every aspect! They were responsive to emails, requests, concerns, and everything in between. They brought my wedding vision to life. It was better than I could have ever hoped for! I highly recommend getting married at Neuse Breeze. You definitely won't regret it!
    Kylie H. Married on 10/02/2021

P e r f e c t

My wedding was literally perfect all thanks to this venue!! I loved the fact that everything was all inclusive, which not only meant that everything was as stress free as possible, but also that I knew I was getting the BEST of the area!! Thank you Nuese Breeze staff for my husband and I’s most perfect day!
    Susan M. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend

Had a wonderful experience with Maryann and Courtney from beginning to end. Would highly recommend this venue. Neuse Breeze is beautiful and the wedding day went smoothly. Courtney was very organized and on top of everything all day.
    Jillian Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful Venue

Marianne and Courtney are amazing! It’s such a beautiful venue that even the most simple weddings will be elevated because of the views!
  • Lyndsi
    Lyndsi Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience

Neuse Breeze was an absolute dream to work with. They gave me my dream wedding and were so flexible when we had to reschedule due to COVID. I cannot recommend them enough.
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie O. Married on 09/11/2020

Very helpful

Neuse breeze takes the worry out of planning your wedding. Their all inclusive package includes the most of any venue I have seen.
    Candace U. Married on 05/02/2020

Candace Manning

Planning a wedding can be so stressful but Neuse Breeze made the planning process easy and stress free. We did the all inclusive weekend so we did not have to worry about coordinating different vendors, which was even better because COVID hit right before our wedding date. We ended up having to move our wedding date but Neuse Breeze was flexible and worked with us. Marianne and her staff were so calming through the whole process. They are very organized and make everything easy. They had pulled my Pinterest boards before our design meeting, which made the design process easier. I had an idea of how everything would look but our wedding was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Our wedding day was perfect and everything I had dreamed it would be!
    Hannah R. Married on 03/14/2020

Magical evening

Words can’t even express my experience with Neuse Breeze. They have truly thought of everything! From arriving on Friday to leaving Sunday morning, Marianne and Glen cater to you the entire weekend! The entire venue is beautiful, flowers are more than I expected; absolutely gorgeous!! All of my guests were stunned by the beauty of the venue!! Look no further, neuse breeze is the real deal!! Thank you Neuse Breeze!!! ❤️❤️
  • Kristie
    Kristie C. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My daughter's wedding was out of a fairytale

Maryann was so helpful from the flowers, to the cake to the linens and the officiant! She was a great host and vendor! Everything you could've ever dreamed of was there to make my daughter's wedding fa spectacular event. A few minor slip ups but for the most part it went off without a hitch!
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 10/05/2019

Best venue ever

I absolutely LOVE this venue and the owners/coordinator! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue and amazing people to work with. They really put your wants/needs first and have literally everything you can think of. I was able to plan my wedding from another state because they make it so easy. If I could get married there every weekend, I totally would!
  • ANITA
    Jason B. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue, perfect wedding, experienced staff

The moment we visited the venue we knew this was the place we were going to get married. We loved that it reminded us of back home and Marianne just gave us positive vibes! Mariah the wedding coordinator, the food, music and especially the flowers were absolutely amazing. The attention to detail blew my mind. Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had!! The staff were funny, nice, personable, and professional. The house was perfect for our wedding party and Marianne did not have a problem with having our ring bearers (our doggies, Taco and Apollo run free to enjoy all the guests and festivities, she even let Taco in the house while I was getting ready the morning of the wedding, he is my baby boy and I missed him). The decorations were perfect and they did an awesome job incorporating our decor in as well!! During times where I just couldn't make a decision, Marianne knew exactly what to say or made the perfect suggestions. Months prior to the wedding Maranne responded very quickly to all my emails which really helped settle my anxiety. Mariah made sure everything happened when it was supposed to, made sure to cover everything from song to cut the cake too, to how to correctly pronouce the names of my Indian family members, she made sure everything went smoothly!! I almost wish we could get married twice, so we could experience it all over again!!
    Rachel B. Married on 06/29/2019

Dreams Do Come True

Like most women, I have dreamed about my wedding ever since I was a little girl. The first time I saw the Neuse Breeze website (before I was even engaged) I fell in love with the venue. I anxiously awaited good news about Neuse Breeze when Hurricane Florence pummeled the Carolina coast last year. I was on pins and needles waiting to hear that it was still in tact. Fast forward to February 2019 when I actually got engaged. :) I immediately called Neuse Breeze to see if they had any Summer 2019 availability and surprisingly they had my 1st choice date available! I booked immediately. I never once regretted that decision.

Our short engagement to wedding period was not the easiest as we faced an unexpected obstacle.

Marianne and her team were phenomenal through the entire experience. My first phone call to check availability was as cheerful and loving as the sweet spirits that I encountered the entire planning process and wedding weekend. The whole team went above and beyond to ensure that our dreams came true! My unique taste was captured and executed perfectly. I loved watching my vision come to life throughout the day while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. It was so relaxed, so much fun and so perfect for us! I cannot say 'thank you' enough for the love and care that the entire Neuse Breeze team poured into our entire wedding - the planning, communication, coordination and execution was flawless. We loved every single minute and did not want our perfect day to end! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Tory L. Married on 06/01/2019

Neuse Breeze June 1 2019

Our wedding was amazing thanks to the Neuse Breeze crew! The package was awesome because it made a lot of my decisions for me, for example: the DJ, caterer, florist, cake, was all included so I didn’t have to research & make too many decisions on my own. They made everything I asked for happen, and then some. I truly felt at home at Neuse Breeze throughout this process. Choosing Neuse Breeze is the best decision I could have made for our wedding. Truly amazing!
    Brittany J. Married on 05/25/2019

Dream come true

Everyone went above and beyond for our wedding! I couldn’t ask for a better day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Q. Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Words can not express how amazing Marianne, Mariah and the rest of the staff at neuse breeze. Everything was perfect. They worked with everything that came at us. Your missing out if you don’t have your wedding here. It was definitely a fairytale wedding.
    Thank you for everything !
  • Jestine
    Jestine Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream Wedding ... Thank you Neuse Breeze Team!

Marianne and her team are the best. My husband and I live in WI, and even being so far away wedding planning was so stress free. Marianne will bring any vision you have for your wedding to life. We did the all inclusive package and everything was perfect. The flowers, the food, the cake, the DJ, the bartenders, and the day of coordination was all AMAZING. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding day, we just wish we could do it again! There is no other venue like Neuse Breeze, book here, I promise you will not regret it!
  • Jody
    Jody A. Married on 05/04/2019

Breathtaking

We booked Neuse Breeze venue site on seen. When we finally were able to go to see the site and do the food tasting, we were speechless, the pictures on their website and social media are fantastic but only capture half the magic. The staff are fantastic and the owners are the very best, and the Flame food was so yummy! The flowers that Marianne (owner) puts together are breathtaking! For a day we were Royals and our daughter and son-in-law were the princess and prince for a day. All of our guest kept telling us that this was the best wedding venue and wedding they have ever attended! My daughter told me this was the wedding of her dreams! We are all still talking about it. Thank you for making this my daughters special day!
    Marina C. Married on 04/27/2019

The best day ever!

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Marianne and the Neuse Breeze team. They exceeded all expectations and helped make our dream wedding come true. There’s not enough words to say how grateful we are.
  • Shawn
    Shawn K. Married on 01/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing venue! Truly a fairy tale experience!

We just held my daughter's wedding at this venue this past weekend, and I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had. We chose their all inclusive package, which was fabulous! Planning was easy, as their package included most of the big items. Not only were the options convenient, but they were awesome! The Flame was the caterer, and the food was wonderful. All of our guests were raving about everything from the appetizers to the shrimp and grits! The DJ was from Generations, and he was so much fun. He was interactive with our guests, and honored every request we made. Our guests filled the dance floor and were there until the very end! We all had a blast! The cake was delicious and beautiful, and the design was exactly what my daughter requested. The rehearsal was great, and the overnight accommodations for the bride and bridesmaids made it so fun for all of the girls. Breakfast arrived at 9:00, and lunch at 12:00. Both meals were more food than our large bridal party could eat, and it was delicious. The owners were always warm and welcoming, and were never put out by any of our many questions. Mariah Miltier, the wedding planner, was incredibly patient and calm throughout the entire process. The staff made sure everything went off without a hitch so we could just enjoy the day. My daughter and her husband stayed overnight in their honeymoon suite, which had dinner plates waiting in the refrigerator for them from the staff. They considered every detail, and things I would have never thought of. From the minute you arrive on the property, this venue offers a true fairy tale wedding experience. Our day was more than magical, and far more amazing that I could have imagined. Marianne, the owner, is a gifted florist. The flowers looked like something straight out of a Southern Living magazine. Somehow, these amazing professionals took a few of our ideas and created the wedding of our dreams. This was truly a day that none of us will ever forget!
  • Robert
    Robert L. Married on 11/10/2018

Robert and Jennifer Lavoie's Wedding

Perfection, Professional, Honest, and Highly Accommodating. My wife and I had to reschedule due to Hurricane Florence. And Mary, and Glen were more than sympathetic, but they went above and beyond to make our day better than imaginable. I highly recommend this venue. The scenery is breathtaking, the facility is way above Great. And their staff is spot on. If you are searching for a venue just stop at this one and set your date. You will not be Disappointed at all. Thank You Neuse Breeze for making Our Wedding better than Perfect. We will be coming back to renew our vows in 5 years or so.
illustration stars