32 Reviews for Neuse Breeze

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
32 Neuse Breeze Reviews

Neuse Breeze and all the staff truly exceed all my expectations for our wedding. They made the planning so easy and so flexible through the whole planning process. The package deal of having all your other vendors included (if you choose to go with them) made our planning a piece of cake, especially since we were commuting from Raleigh, NC. They are 100% willing to go above and beyond to make your day exactly how you envisioned it. The day of the wedding, the staff worked flawlessly for the whole day and night to flow smooth, and they were FUN! So many of my guests said the staff were awesome to work with from the beginning to the end of the event. And not only that the waterfront venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I wouldn't go with any other venue than Neuse Breeze. Marianne and Glen have together built THE best outdoor venue in the area. With Marianne's eye for detail and Glen's fantastic construction abilities leave everyone in awe of their ever-expanding and growing wedding venue. Marianne has superb contacts in the wedding industry guaranteeing her brides get only the best of the best. Between our day-of-coordinator and Marianne & Glen, my husband and I had little to worry about during the planning process. By the time the wedding day came, we both felt very confident that Neuse Breeze had everything under control--we didn't even think about the set up, flowers, decorations, etc. Isn't that every bride's dream? To actually enjoy their wedding day?? With Neuse Breeze by your side, you will do just that. I couldn't be more thankful for Marianne, Glen, and Callie making all of my big wedding visions a reality. They worked with us to make sure we had all of the personal touches we wanted. I literally cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you Marianne, Glen, and Callie for making my "best day ever" literally the Best Day Ever!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

As a military family who lives close to the west coast, it was going to be hard to plan a wedding for our daughter who was going to start her adult life in North Carolina. Our daughter did some research and visited a few venues to see where to have her wedding. She fell in love with Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue!!! We looked at the packages they had and we chose the best one for our situation since we were not going to be in NC until the weekend of the wedding. Our daughter met with Marianne to choose the colors, decorations, and food for the reception. Their event coordinator, Callie, did a great job organizing the ceremony and the reception. Every member of their staff was very attentive to every one of our guests. Their DJ made the party fun!!! There was plenty of food and it was delicious!! They were very attentive to every detail of the wedding!!

Thank you for a very special day!!! We enjoyed working with all of you!!

Sincerely,
CW3 Morales & Beatriz

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hands down the best day of my life. Staff went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was perfect and completely stress free. One of my favorites parts was that my mother did not have to lift a finger and got to enjoy the day as much as I did. The day was completely well organized and planned out to stay on schedule but still had time to enjoy the day. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful it feel like you are on your own personal island. I have no complaints or unleft wishes. It was a fairytale day!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Neuse breeze is a great place overlooking the water is very peaceful Mrs. Marianne and her staff are loving and so very caring...

Profile Picture Fatima, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I'm so glad we went with planning our wedding with Marianne and Callie at Neuse Breeze! They were amazing to work with! They pretty much knew what we wanted before we even said it. All of there vendors were awesome as well! The food was delicious and the music was on point! The cake and flowers were almost a bigger hit than my dress! :) Our while family still can't get over how smoothly and on schedule everything went! It truly was the best day ever! Thank you so much!! -The Bouws

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for the perfect place to have your dream wedding look no further then the Neuse Breeze! This was only the 2nd venue I had looked at and once I saw it and met Marianne I knew i didn't have to look any further. This is a one of kind place! The venue is absolutely stunning and the service you get from the owners Marianne and Glen is unimaginable. They helped me plan my wedding in 6 months and not once did I ever feel stressed or overwhelmed. All the vendors Marianne uses are wonderful! I have 0 complaints about this place, the service and overall experience! I couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Venue is breathtaking and the service from the owners are magnificent. I truly enjoyed Marianna and how she made my vision on paper come to life.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an incredible venue for a wedding and reception, not only was it featured in BuzzWorthy but I was a bride in 2016. Let me just start with the level of communication and service that Marianne(the owner) provides throughout the year is next to none, I had a meeting set up with her to view Neuse Breeze the same night I emailed her (a Sunday night).

Marianne works with all the top vendors in the area, even someone who makes custom invitations!(much better than going online) Seaside Sensations had sensational catering which all the guests only complimented. Marianne works with the most talented florist in the area, Avalon Floral, she is amazing. The DJ, the Cake, the Musician, the Officiate....Marianne either sets up the meeting for you or puts you in direct contact with the vendor. They all work seamlessly together if you were wondering.

All the guests, 100+ had nothing but compliments of the venue or even asked how did you discover this place? If you get as lucky as I did, my wedding day was mid 70s with a clear blue sky and the Neuse River was slick calm. Everything came together in such a flawless manner, the results were absolutely breathtaking; the guests described my wedding day surroundings as beautiful, romantic, classy, shabby chic, intimate, elegant....everything I imagined it to be and more.

Marianne and Avalon Floral decorated everything seriously magazine worthy; the decor down the isle and around the gorgeous ceremony structure, the chandelier, church pews, the accent plates, sparkly champagne table runners, statement centerpieces and whimsical lighting. Marianne most definitely has endless possibilities, especially with such a private and open venue...no walls or club decor to take away from your own. The dance floor, catering house, walk away, fountain, bartender quarters, s'mores table and of course the reception p

Profile Picture User6149048, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

Marianne and her team were amazing to work with! They are very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend that you get the package to use 1. the day of coordination and 2. the night before/night of stay. They are totally worth the money and make things less stressful on your wedding day which is what you want on such a special day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Marianne was extremely quick at answering my 1000's of questions in addition to my mother also having questions. Marianne went out of her way to provide a brunch that I would actually eat since I am the world's pickiest eater. Marianne and her husband were extremely flexible about bringing stuff to the venue Friday and Saturday prior to the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. From start to finish this extremely stressful event was made easier by Marianne, her husband and her staff. I could not have asked for a better wedding venue or service ! I had a wedding greater than my expectation and better than I could've dreamed of at Neuse Breeze. This venue is worth every penny considering all the items/service included!

Profile Picture User5345242, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Marianne and her team made my wedding day special and unforgettable. They made the planning process stress free, fun, and easy. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they treat you like royalty. All of my guests stated it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I will be forever grateful for their hardwork and professionalism.

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Every part of my experience with Neuse Breeze was amazing. They are very accommodating and helpful. Marianne was always available when I had questions and would email back with a response very quickly. They were able to take all of our ideas and requests and turn it into the wedding of our dreams. We received so much positive feedback and compliments from our guests! The Neuse Beeeze is the perfect venue to get married at!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Marianne and Glenn at Neuse Breeze were amazing! All we had to do was explain our ideas and visions of the wedding and they made it happen and much more! Marianne was very quick to respond to millions of emails and was able to make great recommendations with every aspect of the wedding process. Neuse Breeze also provided us with a wedding coordinator on top of everything else they were giving us, and she was awesome too! Our wedding was exceptionally beautiful and all of our guests and other vendors were telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding! Neuse Breeze is constantly working on ideas to make their venue an even better place. They truly listen to their couples and work hard to make sure everything is as stress free as possible. We didn't have to stress about decorations, set up or breakdown of anything with the vendors the day of! The bridal party received complimentary delicious food and mimosas the day of and had a beautiful and relaxing place to hang out and get ready! We picked the basic package with them and added flowers which was the best decision because Marianne did an AMAZING job on all of the flowers! It was really our dream wedding! You could not go wrong with this venue because Marianne and Glenn can help you create your dream wedding

Profile Picture Kristie, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

From day one Marianne was helpful courteous and caring. She stayed in touch with me often and made sure that every little detail was taken care of, even helping to stage the wedding and get everyone in their places. I loved working with her because she's sweet and cares about you. The venue is gorgeous and the pictures online don't do it justice. I had friends that sId if they had to do it over again that they would steal our wedding venue lol.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we got engaged and picked a date, I knew that I needed to find a venue that made planning easy. With me working 12 hour nightshifts I was so worried I wouldn't have the time or energy to have a beautiful wedding. Well, low and behold we found Neuse Breeze. Marianne and Glen worked so hard to make sure this was the wedding of our dreams! Marianne was so easy to work with and responded to emails VERY quickly. She would even call me if I felt stressed about something and put my mind to ease. I called her my, "wedding Mom." Her and her team follow you on Pinterest. She sees what your dream is and makes it happen! It was seriously the most beautiful wedding and reception. I have received so many compliments on our wedding. Everyone that was there loved it and had a great time. My new husband and I couldn't have gotten married at a better place. I wish we could do it all over again! Get married here! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our dream wedding took place on October 3rd - not quite in the middle of the ONLY hurricane of the season...but very close (thanks to some weather fronts stalling). We couldn't have asked for a better venue or venue owners. From the very beginning, Marianne was there to make our day the best day. I honestly do not know how to put how fabulous Neuse Breeze was to us in words. Marianne was quick to repsond to frantic emails, coordinated everything from cake/meal tastings to flowers, and even made my girls and I breakfast the day of the wedding (which was 5 star as well). Glen was the "behind-the-scenes" guy and he is SO good at it. Every time we went to the venue he was upgrading, updating, and up-keeping everything! We ended up moving our ceremony time up a few hours to accomodate our guests having to travel - making sure to keep everyone safe because of the incoming storm. The whole team was on top of it and made sure everything fell in line. Marianne and Renee called the caterer, florist, etc. Glen put out chairs, moved hay-bales, etc. Despite the time change, everything went as smooth as possible (in my eyes ;-) ). They made our experience so wonderful, we highly recommended them and cannot think of a better place to share the best day of your life with your family and friends!!!!!

Profile Picture User4755328, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Neuse Breeze is an absolute amazing wedding venue! The property is absolutely amazing! We really loved how they are all inclusive which really helped reduce the stress of the big day! Marianne and her staff were on top of everything! We had her do our flowers and center pieces which were perfect and affordable! We couldn't have asked for a better day! It was exactly what I dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Cecelia, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I got married August 29, 2015. It truly was the "best day ever". I had researched online for a few weeks and had looked into several venues. We wanted a private secluded area that was beach view. We didn't want public beach access, we didn't want strangers watching our ceremony as well as being in our wedding photos. Neuse Breeze was the perfect place! When viewing the venue I can specifically remember looking at my mom and saying "mom this is it, I can see us getting married here". We booked the venue that day! Marianne was quick to reply to my endless emails of questions and concerns during the wedding planning. I picked out a certain table cloth and living out of town I wanted it shipped to me personally to see if I liked it. It was totally the wrong color and Marianne found the color that I wanted and shipped it to me for no charge. I will say brides if you have your wedding here and plan to stay overnight at the venue a few days earlier to relax make sure that is clear. That was our original plan but things got confused and we stayed in Atlantic Beach for a few nights prior to the rehearsal and wedding night. It all worked out but it was stressful moving from place to place. Thankfully Marianne let us leave some décor at the venue prior to the big day. The house is absolutely beautiful and clean. You almost don't want to leave! The day of the wedding Marianne provided breakfast and a bridal lunch which were amazing. This venue is absolutely gorgeous. My pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see our video. Marianne's husband Glen is always working on something new. I can only imagine how this venue will look in the months and years to come. Marianne received curtains for the pavilion on the Thursday before my wedding and had them up on my wedding day. Good luck to all you soon to be married couples. I strongly encourage you to take the time to drive to Havelock to view this venue...you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tyffani , 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception here, and it was amazing! It was inclusive and private, and the view is out of this world! Thank you Glen and Marianne, it was such a lovely weekend! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture mel, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Love at first sight, literally.

I did my research online before I physically wanted to go 'shopping around' for my destination wedding location. There was no need to look around. I found the needle in the hay stack. Many people think of Havelock, NC, as not the most beautiful place on the coast, but Neuse Breeze will change your mind.

What made my fiance and I not shop around anymore was Marianne. She and her husband take joy in others' happiness through their work as a host and builder/architect. You and your wedding is the most important and special event to come in your life - shouldn't your host make you feel the same? That's Marianne.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married here on May 16, 2015. There just are not enough good things to say about this venue and its owners! This year, they added a beautiful 1,800 sq. ft. covered pavilion for the receptions, as well as a lovely, Romanesque arch waterside that makes a wonderful backdrop for the ceremony. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The owners pamper the happy couple from Friday morning when they arrive, until they depart Sunday morning in a gorgeous, 1,200 sq. ft. house with elegant furnishings. No matter what you ask for, if Marianne and Glen can make it happen—they will! They are very customer service oriented. We had many questions leading up to the big day, and Marianne responded quickly every time. Don’t know what vendor would be best for a particular aspect of your ceremony? No problem. They have a wealth of competent vendors to recommend. Their inventory of bridal supplies needed for the ceremony and reception is lovely; We didn't have to rent anything. If you are looking for a romantic, visually-appealing waterfront wedding venue, look no further. Neuse Breeze has it all!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

Marianne and Glen were outstanding! Our wedding day couldn't of been any better. They were so helpful and welcoming, we enjoyed our entire weekend at the venue.

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Neuse Breeze is a beautiful wedding venue located directly on the Neuse River, making for a pretty backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. Marianne is an excellent coordinator with a great sense of style. She made the stressful task of wedding planning easy. Marianne took care of arranging everything for our wedding day (catering, cake, decorations, etc) and everything turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/28/15, 1 Review