Neuse Breeze Reviews

Neuse Breeze 7
  • Robert

Robert Lavoie · Married on 11/10/2018

Robert and Jennifer Lavoie's Wedding

Perfection, Professional, Honest, and Highly Accommodating. My wife and I had to reschedule due to Hurricane Florence. And Mary, and Glen were more than sympathetic, but they went above and beyond to make our day better than imaginable. I highly recommend this venue. The scenery is breathtaking, the facility is way above Great. And their staff is spot on. If you are searching for a venue just stop at this one and set your date. You will not be Disappointed at all. Thank You Neuse Breeze for making Our Wedding better than Perfect. We will be coming back to renew our vows in 5 years or so.

Neuse Breeze 8
    Neuse Breeze 18
    Neuse Breeze 19

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Mrs. Rebecca Cheever

I can not say enough good things about this venue. These people are the most fantastic people to work with. They give every bride exactly what they want and then some. It was the best day of my entire life! You all made my vision a thousand times better than I imagined. Everything, I mean everything was perfect! Thank you with my whole heart to each and every one of you at Neuse Breeze for everything y’all did! I can never thank y’all enough for making mine and Jj Cheever wedding day a fairytale!

Neuse Breeze 20
    Neuse Breeze 21
    Neuse Breeze 22

Laura Cintron · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceeded expectations

Exceeded my expectations in all areas! The attention to detail, service, and quality of everything was above and beyond what my husband and I could have imagined for our day. Working with the bride breeze staff felt more like talking to family. They made the wedding planning processes so simple and fun. It truly is all about the bride and groom at this venue.

Neuse Breeze 23
    Neuse Breeze 24

Mariah · Married on 06/23/2018

We truly don’t even know where to begin with all of the incredible things to say about Marianne, Glen, and the Neuse Breeze venue and team. I myself have been a wedding coordinator, and worried that I would feel as though I wanted to take over a lot of the planning process, just because I know what I would like and how I would like things done and set. I honestly felt, IMMEDIATELY, after my tour with Marianne as though I was not going to have to do a single thing, and I was exactly right. They truly took care of EVERYTHING. Not only do you feel immediately welcomed and valued, but they truly assure you (and uphold the promise) that they will do whatever it takes to make your exact vision come true, without nickeling and diming you! I instantly knew we were going to have a wonderful experience, which for us was huge, as we were being restationed in the military the same month as our wedding, and would be planning the wedding from Minnesota! We only had to come out once to do our food tasting, Marianne and Callie (the coordinator) made all the rest happen via emails, and phone calls. Their timeliness with answering any email or phone call I had was impeccable, and honestly unheard of in this crazy industry. I felt as though we were they only couple they were working with all year, they were so timely and personal. It was absolutely amazing and took so much stress off of us, making it an even more amazing of an experience for us. We had ZERO stress with planning! We can’t thank Marianne and Callie and the team enough alone for just that part! When our weekend came, any and all expectations/hopes/dreams we had of that weekend was absolutely blown out of the water. They did it 100 times better! We had not a single worry, glitch, concern, nothing! If any tiny thing went off track, we had zero knowledge of it. They went so above and beyond making every single detail perfect! Neuse Breeze made every single dream of ours come true. We couldn’t say enough great things!

Neuse Breeze 25
    Neuse Breeze 32
    Neuse Breeze 33
    Neuse Breeze 34

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Marianne and her team made everything so easy and wonderful! We loved every second of working with them. Our wedding day was exactly what we had imagined!

Paige · Married on 04/28/2018

I’m so glad we found Neuse Breeze! I can’t imagine getting married anywhere else. Marianne and Glenn were amazing and did everything to make sure our day was perfect

Nick · Married on 03/31/2018

Thanks to Neuse Breeze our wedding is everything we wanted and more, there’s not a single thing we would change. Marianne and Glen (owners) and Callie and Brittany (wedding coordinators) made everything extremely stress free and made us feel at ease from the beginning of planning to our wedding day.
    My wife and I currently live on the west coast and only visited the venue a couple times prior to the wedding day, but everyone made it as easy as possible to plan and was very flexible. They were all always available via email or phone and responded almost immediately. Having the all inclusive package was awesome and made things so much easier for us. As for the few things not included (ie bartender, rehearsal dinner, photographer, videographer, etc) they had great suggestions on everything and if there was something we needed or had to bring, they always reminded us with plenty of time ahead.
    For the wedding day, it was a low stress day for the entire wedding party. We never once were confused on where we had to be or what we needed to do next. The team and even the bartenders they recommended (Joe) were so helpful throughout the day and it was a true family atmosphere. Not once did we ever feel like we were talking to people we hired, but more to family that was just helping out.
    If you want the wedding of your dreams, Neuse Breeze is the perfect venue!

Neuse Breeze 35
    Neuse Breeze 36
    Neuse Breeze 37
    Neuse Breeze 38
    Neuse Breeze 39

Christi · Married on 03/31/2018

Neuse Breeze is the perfect wedding venue! My daughter, Courtney, and her husband Nick, had the most amazing wedding on March 31. Marriane, Glen, and their team worked hard to ensure my daughter had a fairy tale wedding. Everything was wonderful...from the food and cake to the decor and gorgeous flowers! The property is beautiful with fantastic photo opportunities. I highly recommend Neuse Breeze! Thanks so much!

Allie · Married on 10/21/2017

Neuse Breeze and all the staff truly exceed all my expectations for our wedding. They made the planning so easy and so flexible through the whole planning process. The package deal of having all your other vendors included (if you choose to go with them) made our planning a piece of cake, especially since we were commuting from Raleigh, NC. They are 100% willing to go above and beyond to make your day exactly how you envisioned it. The day of the wedding, the staff worked flawlessly for the whole day and night to flow smooth, and they were FUN! So many of my guests said the staff were awesome to work with from the beginning to the end of the event. And not only that the waterfront venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Marianne was a blessing to work with! When we encountered some unexpected medical expenses a few months before the wedding she stepped right in and helped us with a payment plan! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams and not have to put everything on hold. We came from out of town, and she arranged for all of our meetings with our caterer, baker, and everyone else to be in the same weekend so we wouldn't have to make multiple trips down. I did not have to stress at all before the wedding, because everything I could possibly stress about was taken care of! I would recommend this gorgeous venue again and again. I tell everyone about it. Discovering Neuse Breeze was the best thing that could have happened during wedding planning! Thank you Neuse Breeze Team! <3

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I wouldn't go with any other venue than Neuse Breeze. Marianne and Glen have together built THE best outdoor venue in the area. With Marianne's eye for detail and Glen's fantastic construction abilities leave everyone in awe of their ever-expanding and growing wedding venue. Marianne has superb contacts in the wedding industry guaranteeing her brides get only the best of the best. Between our day-of-coordinator and Marianne & Glen, my husband and I had little to worry about during the planning process. By the time the wedding day came, we both felt very confident that Neuse Breeze had everything under control--we didn't even think about the set up, flowers, decorations, etc. Isn't that every bride's dream? To actually enjoy their wedding day?? With Neuse Breeze by your side, you will do just that. I couldn't be more thankful for Marianne, Glen, and Callie making all of my big wedding visions a reality. They worked with us to make sure we had all of the personal touches we wanted. I literally cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you Marianne, Glen, and Callie for making my "best day ever" literally the Best Day Ever!!

Brianna · Married on 09/16/2017

We wouldn’t trade having our wedding at Neuse Breeze for anything! From planning to our big day, everything was perfect. It was hands down the least stressful process I’ve ever experienced! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and was so beautiful! Marianne & Glen and their team do the BEST job! We still have guests from our wedding tell us that our wedding was the most beautiful event they have attended!! Not only do they take care of the stress for you, but they make you feel like family! Thank you again to the best team! We love you guys!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Neuse Breeze 44
    Neuse Breeze 45
    Neuse Breeze 46

Neuse Breeze's reply:

We loved working with you and wish you many years of love and happiness!!! We love you too!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

As a military family who lives close to the west coast, it was going to be hard to plan a wedding for our daughter who was going to start her adult life in North Carolina. Our daughter did some research and visited a few venues to see where to have her wedding. She fell in love with Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue!!! We looked at the packages they had and we chose the best one for our situation since we were not going to be in NC until the weekend of the wedding. Our daughter met with Marianne to choose the colors, decorations, and food for the reception. Their event coordinator, Callie, did a great job organizing the ceremony and the reception. Every member of their staff was very attentive to every one of our guests. Their DJ made the party fun!!! There was plenty of food and it was delicious!! They were very attentive to every detail of the wedding!!

Thank you for a very special day!!! We enjoyed working with all of you!!

Sincerely,
    CW3 Morales & Beatriz

sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Hands down the best day of my life. Staff went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was perfect and completely stress free. One of my favorites parts was that my mother did not have to lift a finger and got to enjoy the day as much as I did. The day was completely well organized and planned out to stay on schedule but still had time to enjoy the day. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful it feel like you are on your own personal island. I have no complaints or unleft wishes. It was a fairytale day!

• F

Fatima · Married on 05/20/2017

Neuse breeze is a great place overlooking the water is very peaceful Mrs. Marianne and her staff are loving and so very caring...

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

I'm so glad we went with planning our wedding with Marianne and Callie at Neuse Breeze! They were amazing to work with! They pretty much knew what we wanted before we even said it. All of there vendors were awesome as well! The food was delicious and the music was on point! The cake and flowers were almost a bigger hit than my dress! :) Our while family still can't get over how smoothly and on schedule everything went! It truly was the best day ever! Thank you so much!! -The Bouws

Katy · Married on 04/29/2017

If you are looking for the perfect place to have your dream wedding look no further then the Neuse Breeze! This was only the 2nd venue I had looked at and once I saw it and met Marianne I knew i didn't have to look any further. This is a one of kind place! The venue is absolutely stunning and the service you get from the owners Marianne and Glen is unimaginable. They helped me plan my wedding in 6 months and not once did I ever feel stressed or overwhelmed. All the vendors Marianne uses are wonderful! I have 0 complaints about this place, the service and overall experience! I couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding!

Katrina · Married on 11/12/2016

The Venue is breathtaking and the service from the owners are magnificent. I truly enjoyed Marianna and how she made my vision on paper come to life.

Gabrielle · Married on 10/29/2016

What an incredible venue for a wedding and reception, not only was it featured in BuzzWorthy but I was a bride in 2016. Let me just start with the level of communication and service that Marianne(the owner) provides throughout the year is next to none, I had a meeting set up with her to view Neuse Breeze the same night I emailed her (a Sunday night).

Marianne works with all the top vendors in the area, even someone who makes custom invitations!(much better than going online) Seaside Sensations had sensational catering which all the guests only complimented. Marianne works with the most talented florist in the area, Avalon Floral, she is amazing. The DJ, the Cake, the Musician, the Officiate....Marianne either sets up the meeting for you or puts you in direct contact with the vendor. They all work seamlessly together if you were wondering.

All the guests, 100+ had nothing but compliments of the venue or even asked how did you discover this place? If you get as lucky as I did, my wedding day was mid 70s with a clear blue sky and the Neuse River was slick calm. Everything came together in such a flawless manner, the results were absolutely breathtaking; the guests described my wedding day surroundings as beautiful, romantic, classy, shabby chic, intimate, elegant....everything I imagined it to be and more.

Marianne and Avalon Floral decorated everything seriously magazine worthy; the decor down the isle and around the gorgeous ceremony structure, the chandelier, church pews, the accent plates, sparkly champagne table runners, statement centerpieces and whimsical lighting. Marianne most definitely has endless possibilities, especially with such a private and open venue...no walls or club decor to take away from your own. The dance floor, catering house, walk away, fountain, bartender quarters, s'mores table and of course the reception p

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Marianne and her team were amazing to work with! They are very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend that you get the package to use 1. the day of coordination and 2. the night before/night of stay. They are totally worth the money and make things less stressful on your wedding day which is what you want on such a special day!

LaShelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Marianne was extremely quick at answering my 1000's of questions in addition to my mother also having questions. Marianne went out of her way to provide a brunch that I would actually eat since I am the world's pickiest eater. Marianne and her husband were extremely flexible about bringing stuff to the venue Friday and Saturday prior to the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. From start to finish this extremely stressful event was made easier by Marianne, her husband and her staff. I could not have asked for a better wedding venue or service ! I had a wedding greater than my expectation and better than I could've dreamed of at Neuse Breeze. This venue is worth every penny considering all the items/service included!

Alisa · Married on 06/25/2016

Marianne and her team made my wedding day special and unforgettable. They made the planning process stress free, fun, and easy. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they treat you like royalty. All of my guests stated it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I will be forever grateful for their hardwork and professionalism.

Molly · Married on 06/18/2016

Every part of my experience with Neuse Breeze was amazing. They are very accommodating and helpful. Marianne was always available when I had questions and would email back with a response very quickly. They were able to take all of our ideas and requests and turn it into the wedding of our dreams. We received so much positive feedback and compliments from our guests! The Neuse Beeeze is the perfect venue to get married at!

Kristie · Married on 05/21/2016

Marianne and Glenn at Neuse Breeze were amazing! All we had to do was explain our ideas and visions of the wedding and they made it happen and much more! Marianne was very quick to respond to millions of emails and was able to make great recommendations with every aspect of the wedding process. Neuse Breeze also provided us with a wedding coordinator on top of everything else they were giving us, and she was awesome too! Our wedding was exceptionally beautiful and all of our guests and other vendors were telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding! Neuse Breeze is constantly working on ideas to make their venue an even better place. They truly listen to their couples and work hard to make sure everything is as stress free as possible. We didn't have to stress about decorations, set up or breakdown of anything with the vendors the day of! The bridal party received complimentary delicious food and mimosas the day of and had a beautiful and relaxing place to hang out and get ready! We picked the basic package with them and added flowers which was the best decision because Marianne did an AMAZING job on all of the flowers! It was really our dream wedding! You could not go wrong with this venue because Marianne and Glenn can help you create your dream wedding

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

From day one Marianne was helpful courteous and caring. She stayed in touch with me often and made sure that every little detail was taken care of, even helping to stage the wedding and get everyone in their places. I loved working with her because she's sweet and cares about you. The venue is gorgeous and the pictures online don't do it justice. I had friends that sId if they had to do it over again that they would steal our wedding venue lol.