Ruby Riot Creatives Reviews

Ruby Riot Creatives 6
Ruby Riot Creatives 7

Molly · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond incredible!

Shelby was such a joy to work with on our wedding day. She captured our favorite moments in our style. She is also just a super good person and a joy to have involved in your big day!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kate Gebler · Married on 12/31/2018

Hire them now!

Nest Productions is the REAL DEAL. They are the absolute best at what they do. You will receive a video that will be the most valuable, priceless possession you could ever imagine, showing you moments you never would have seen yourself. You will be presented with your most important memories, footage of your most important people, once in a lifetime emotions captured all in a gorgeous, cohesive, finished product.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Elizabeth Gouldon · Married on 12/29/2018

Say yes to Nest!

I run a photography studio based in Charleston, so I can tell you from much experience that yes, you want to hire Nest Productions. We have worked with a variety of film teams, and Shelby and her crew are one of our faves. Vivacious, creative, kind, professional - we could go on and on! Shelby's passion for her work and her clients is undeniable. Rest assured you are in great hands with Nest Productions. Don't delay. Act now! :)

Sent on 12/29/2018

Holly · Married on 12/14/2018

Shelby Ring did a wonderful job capturing our son's rehearsal dinner. She created a highlight video and recorded every speech made that night. She also included the video that I made of the kids' lives and relationship up to that point, which was shown right after dinner. Everything is in one place and it is absolutely priceless. She even organized it so you can watch a particular toast someone made without going through all of it. We have watched it so many times already. A friend said she regretted not having the toasts recorded so it was a high priority for me to find someone to do this for us. Shelby is so easy to talk to and accommodating. Another great thing is that we were unaware of her presence that night as everything was happening. It's amazing what she was able to capture without anyone realizing she was even there. She also put everything on a flash drive in a wooden case, which is a nicer presentation than I expected. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ruby Riot Creatives's reply:

Thank you SO much, Holly!! We had such a blast capturing your family's rehearsal dinner -- those 24 speeches were amazing -- we couldn't stop laughing at those incredible toasts from all of your family and friends. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture this beautiful event! We're looking forward to Stick's big day this December!

Marissa · Married on 06/15/2018

Charleston Destination Wedding!

I had a destination wedding in Charleston, and it’s really hard to book when you are only looking online. I found Shelby through a referral and let me tell you, WOW. Pleasantly surprised doesn’t even cover it. I talked to Shelby one time and was immediately hooked with her cool and relaxed demeanor, along with the fact that she seemed so passionate. She is one of the most genuine people I’ve ever met in the wedding industry (just from planning), and one of the most talented. I wondered if I should have a videographer and the answer is YES you should. She made the most incredible video of our wedding day, and she was so accommodating. I wish lived in Charleston just so I could use her again. I watch our video everyday and it is so special to me. She captured all the love and beauty of that day and I don’t feel like I could ever express my level of gratitude for that. Seriously book this gal, she is the person you never knew you needed in your life!!!!! Thank you Shelby for everything!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kelly Rhea · Married on 05/26/2018

Best Decision EVER!

I have to begin by telling you that securing a Videographer for our daughter's wedding was not even on the list of "to do's". It was literally at the very end of the checklist and we were running out of steam and so much money had already been spent. We decided to call Shelby with a few weeks left until the big day to just have a quick conversation of "maybe" . We fell in LOVE with her after 2 mins on the phone with her!!
    We just connected and knew that her vision matched ours exactly!!
    She provided pricing and contract quickly. She responded with urgency to questions we had. She was the ultimate professional!! And so stylish as well!!! I am truly blown away at the product she provided us!! It is my MOST treasured keepsake from the Wedding! One you will not regret!! Of all the money spent on weddings this should absolutely be put at the top of the list of MUST do's!!! I love that it is deliverable to my phone, flash drive and you tube link for our friends and family! Oh, and the drone footage was the icing on the cake! She thought of absolutely everything!!! Thank you Shelby for preserving this day for us!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Ruby Riot Creatives 8

Ruby Riot Creatives's reply:

Awww thank you so much for your kind words!! It was an absolute pleasure capturing Caroline and Preston's amazing day. From those amazing pelicans to that amazing ceremony - it was too easy to capture your beautiful family's day. Thank you again!
  • Chancey

Chancey · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Nest Productions for videography at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! At first, I was skeptical if I wanted to have a videography at all, but that's because my idea of a wedding video was just a basic film of the day. Soon I learned that wedding videos have evolved into elaborate pieces of art, and that's exactly what Shelby will deliver for your day too! She is extremely easy to work with. She will stay in contact with you, be on time, and most importantly film all the amazing details you will never want to forget! One of the best parts of it all was that we got our videos back INCREDIBLY fast. In just a couple of weeks, we were already reliving the day, and there wasn't a dry eye in the room once we hit play. We will treasure her work forever!!!

In short--Nest Productions is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

So thankful I found Nest Productions for my wedding! The video and attention to detail were amazing.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2018

Shelby is amazing! She captured my brand perfectly and made the whole process fun, seamless, and professional. Not only is she a gifted photographer and videographer, she also acts as a marketing/brand development partner. She asked questions and shared insights along the way that helped me refine my brand and go-to-market with a more refined offering. I have received an abundance of praise and WOW from colleagues and potential clients after they watched the marketing video Shelby created for BeVizible. I'd recommend Shelby and Nest Productions to any corporation, entrepreneur or individual looking to up their game or capture a special event.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow wow wow!! Just 6 days after our wedding Shelby sent us our footage and oh it was lovely!!! After just one phone call we knew Shelby would take good care of us and videography would be something we wouldn't regret. There is just something so sweet about being able to relive this day through sound and movement. Nest Productions was so easy to work with and easily became one of the vendors we are most thankful to have invested in!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Chelsianna · Married on 02/17/2018

I think I am in love with Shelby of Nest Productions!! For anyone on the fence about a videographer, I would tell you with 100% confidence that you should go ahead and book one and not just anyone... book with Nest Productions. My husband was one of those skeptics at the time, but after he watched our video not once, but three times in a row!, he told me that was his favorite part about the wedding. A video brings out so much emotion, different emotions, than photos. Shelby had our video beautifully edited and back to us in 4 days from the wedding! It was truly a blessing to be able to relive our day so shortly after celebrating. I cried, and still cry, watching. Shelby is such a kind, professional person to work with and her beautiful nature only added to the perfectness of our day. I highly recommend Shelby for her professionalism, BEAUTIFUL WORK, cheerful heart and overall experience. You can not go wrong!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2017

Shelby and the Nest Productions team are WONDERFUL! They provided a service like no other. They not only captured every beautiful moment I could have imagined, but were a friend the whole way! To go the extra mile to find out each couple's personality was an addition I never expected. With Nest Productions taking the time to get to know you your videos are more stunning than you could ever dream of! Shelby was the best and a friend for the whole ride of wedding countdown. She captured everything and was a friend the whole way too! She even stood by my side in the middle of my dress malfunction! You can't be having such a personable videography team!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Marie · Married on 11/18/2017

The one vendor we thought we didn't need, hands down our favorite vendor and product from our wedding. Hiring a videographer was an afterthought, but one of my bridesmaids wouldn't stop going on about how special Shelby's work was at her wedding. We hired her three months out (Thank God her bride with our date fell through, we felt like we won the lottery!) and she was just fabulous. She is super sneaky too. Some of the candid moments between us we had NO idea she was getting, we are so so so thankful she was there and caught a different perspective of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Hillary · Married on 11/12/2017

Literally, I don't know where to begin. We fell in LOVE with Shelby the moment we got her first email response back to our inquiry. She made us laugh, feel SO comfortable, and excited every time we'd email and call each other through the 10 months we spent interacting before our wedding day. Nest Productions was the one vendor we felt so comfortable and confident in choosing and when we got our wedding collection back, we just cried. It was so beautiful, they did such a great job the day of, and it was an incredible experience through and through. We not only had an exceptional videographer for our wedding day, but we've made a new life long friend in the process. TEN STARS!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

When I got engaged I knew from the beginning I wanted a videographer to capture my day. Shelby exceeded my expectations! She captured moments I’ll forever cherish and can show everyone. Her quality is out of the world and she is soooo sweet! Out of everything we did for our wedding having her be there was worth every penny. My pictures captured sweet moments but she got those moments start to finish in video. Trust me when I tell you, you’re going to want to have her a part of your special day!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Shelby and the rest of the Nest Productions team created the most stunning videos from our wedding! I watched each video with tears of joy streaming down my face! They captured every special moment and aspect of our wedding we could have wanted and more! I cannot recommend Nest more! We will be watching these videos they created for us for years to come reliving our special day- just like we were told in our planning proces!! Thank you so much Nest!!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Shelby! Hiring her was easily one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place, because I had spent a decent amount of money on our photographers. I was unsure if it was necessary to also have both a videographer and a photographer.... but let me tell you it definitely is worth it to hire Shelby. I say this for several reasons.

First, hiring a videographer is a MUST! The day of the wedding really is such a blur of happiness. The day after my wedding, I was trying to remember details, but it was honestly pretty hard to recall small moments because your brain goes on overdrive the entire day of your wedding. Being able to watch my feature film the week after my wedding instantly brought me back to the day I got married. It made me feel so happy to re-live it all over again. It also helped me remember small moments and memories!

Second, Shelby works so hard to get you the video as quickly as possible. I have heard some stories of videographers not delivering the product for up to a year after the wedding! Not the case with Shelby, the day after my wedding, she was working on it. Within a week, I was able to watch my feature film!

Third, Shelby is so incredibly talented. She has an eye for capturing the feel of your event. She really worked hard to incorporate our music and re-create the vibe of our big day. Watching her feature film felt like you were transported back to the day.

Fourth, Shelby wants to get to know you so that the video is personalized to you and your significant other. She asks the important questions- like is there anything special that you want me to capture? She took the time before I hired her to get to know me as the bride and figure out exactly what I was looking for.

Lastly, her prices are so incredibly reasonable! They speak for themselves!

Thank you Shelby for everything!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

Dear Bride, You probably think you don't need a videographer, but you do! The videographer captures the words that are spoken between the photographs. And trust me when I say that you will spend so much time planning and it will be over in the blink of an eye. Honestly, we just sat down tonight to watch our video and we were both so glad we hired NEST PRODUCTIONS because we got to feel all of those emotions all over again, emotions I had forgotten about. I know that when we hit a rough patch in our marriage and I feel like I've lost sight of what I signed up for I will be able to witness the vows I made to him and the vows he made to me... forever! Not too mention I will be able to show a video to my granddaughter one day as my grandma showed me her wedding day photos. From the very beginning Shelby was completely accessible. Our first call to her was a pixelated FaceTime call from Thailand, but she made time for us and continued to make time for us no matter where we were at in the world. She communicated with us on a regular basis about her thoughts and vision for our video and answered every question we had. She was completely laid back and professional, easing any anxiety we had. You can tell she's just a really good person. She had our video back to us quickly and it was edited to perfection. Not to mention she adds her only special touch by sending you all the essential movie snacks for your first viewing!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

From our very first phone call lasting two hours to keeping in touch three months after our wedding, Shelby Ring and her team have been absolutely amazing! Shelby traveled from Charleston, SC to our downtown Atlanta, GA wedding and we are so thankful she agreed to be a part of our wedding weekend. We purchased the Mackdaddy + Rehearsal Dinner and Drone Coverage package. My husband and I were so pleased that we did because our final video included all of the little moments that we will cherish forever! Shelby, you are an incredible artist! Thank you for capturing the love we felt from our family and friends during our wedding weekend! We are so thankful for you!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Ruby Riot Creatives 9

Jordan · Married on 08/31/2017

Shelby and her whole team are just AMAZING! From the minute we inquired about videographers, she immediately stood out to us. Her website was amazing! Asking to meet over mojitos or cappuccinos.. we knew we were going to love her. We filled out all of the information and very quickly got a phone call from Shelby. She was genuinely interested in us and how we met, what we like to do, family members, pets, etc.. She shared stories and we just immediately connected. Since we are from out of town, no mojitos for us lol. HOWEVER, I (the bride) did have a chance to meet Shelby about a month before the wedding to take a look at the venue and get a good idea of what we were looking for. She is just the sweetest person (I can't rave enough) and she was very thorough and made sure that I had everything that I wanted.
    On the day of the wedding, Shelby went to meet up with the men first and get their pre wedding shots and our “Love Story” interview from the groom. She made things very easy for them by telling them what she was looking for in the shots. Then it was the women’s turn. She came right in and worked with our photographer so they could both get what they needed/wanted and was very helpful and put us all at ease.
    At the ceremony, I really wanted to make sure that I was able to get both reactions of the groom and myself as we walked down the isle. Shelby had no problem accomplishing that. The ceremony was amazing and the reception was beautiful! She made sure to capture every single moment that she knew would be important. Even things that my husband and I didn’t think of.
    Nest Productions was literally the best money that we spent for our special day. We almost didn’t add a videographer, and i am 100% sure that we would have regretted that decision. We received our “Movie Kit” just in time for Christmas.. What a GREAT gift! We laughed, cried and overall are just in awe of what she created! Thank you Shelby! WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Ruby Riot Creatives 10
    Ruby Riot Creatives 11
    Ruby Riot Creatives 12
    Ruby Riot Creatives 13
    Ruby Riot Creatives 14

Sam · Married on 06/17/2017

Nest Productions = A MUST HAVE for your wedding day. We were on the fence about videography because we already booked a very well known (and very expensive) photographer with two shooters, and didn't really see the need for a video because we thought it would all be covered. Our thought now? Our photographers did a great job creating beautiful staged images, but the photos don't hold a candle to our wedding video collection. Shelby says it on the website but it's SO TRUE -- video really does get SO MANY MOMENTS your photographers miss. So I'm a serious believer -- the portraits from our photographer were great but the money we spent on videography was honestly in our opinion the best money we spent. DON'T SKIMP -- NEST PRODUCTIONS IS A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR BIG DAY!! Take it from us!!!

Craz-e · Married on 04/29/2017

The best videographer to work with! Personable, experienced and a great dance partner! I enjoyed working with Shelby very much! When it was all said and done, she even sent me dj footage for personal use! Looking forward to working together again very soon!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

I don't even know where to start, other than YES you need a videographer and it needs to be Nest Productions! I will be honest and say I didn't start looking for videographers until about 4 months before the wedding because I saw it as a "nice to have" rather than a necessity (just photos) Hiring Shelby was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She caught SO many moments that my photographer did not, and while the photos are beautiful there is nothing like having a video and truly reliving the day. The only regret I have is not hiring her for a longer time period!

I was totally one of those people who said "when am I ever just going to sit and watch my wedding video?" Well we have had the full feature, teaser, speeches, social clips and even raw footage for over a month now, and I will tell you that I find myself just watching them and smiling so big at least once a week. It has been so wonderful to share our wedding with family and friends who were not able to be there. I also highly recommend getting the raw footage too - she just captures all of these things you literally never get to see being the bride and groom!

Not only did Shelby work with us on customizing a package that fit our needs, she completely goes above and beyond when it comes to her services during and after the wedding. You can truly tell that Shelby 200% loves what she does - her passion comes through in every single way of her work and in her attitude on your wedding day. She noticed so many details little details like who my matron of honor's parents were to make sure she got them on video during her speech. She truly took an interest in us as a couple, as well as our family, friends and entire bridal party. I really feel like I gained a friend in Shelby. Our parents, guests and vendors all loved her!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 04/21/2017

Nest Productions did a great job filming our wedding. They were professional, and were very polite. We purchased the raw footage add on and it was really fun sitting down and watching all of the behind the scenes. Thank you Shelby!