Nest Egg Wedding Photography Reviews

Nest Egg Wedding Photography 2
Nest Egg Wedding Photography 3
Nest Egg Wedding Photography 4

Hannah · Married on 03/12/2016

How cool to have a couple shoot your wedding! beyond the obvious 2 for the price of 1 appeal, Brett and Paige offered the most beautiful working dynamic for our wedding. We LOVED dealing with them as they really seemed, as a couple themselves, to understand the chemistry between my partner and I, allowing them to capture some moments that I'm sure would have gone unnoticed by many. Amazing photographers!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Hi Hannah,
    Thanks so much for leaving a review. We LOVED dealing with you two as well and are SO happy to hear of your growing family!! Thanks for staying in touch!

sam · Married on 02/27/2016

we had the most incredible experience melding energies with this creative couple. having interacted with this team that is very very obviously in love and in tune with each other I could not imagine going any other route. i would recommend them to absolutely everyone

Hey Sam and Reese,
    Thank you both so much for the review! Hope the move Colorado went smoothly and that you're loving your new digs! Keep in touch and let us know if you're ever back east!

Jane · Married on 01/13/2016

we could not be any happier with the work that Paige and Brett did for our wedding. They were timely, professional, and very attentive to our particular needs and desires. I would recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Ellis · Married on 12/15/2015

We love paige and Brett! having been referred to them by a friend who had worked with them we had high expectations of the quality of pictures that they would deliver and they did not disappoint. We are so happy to have such a beautifully recorded account of a once in a lifetime event, thanks guys!

Hey Ellis,
    We're so happy that we rose to your expectations. We had such a good time working with both of you and SO grateful for your further referrals! (We love running into previous couples at later weddings!!)

Eleanor · Married on 11/18/2015

If you're still searching for somebody to photograph your big day, look no further, these two are it! My now husband and I booked Brett and Paige fairly last minute after having booked another photographer that didn't work out. Every cloud has a silver lining and this was ours. We can't imagine having worked with anybody else because nest egg just can't be beat. Thank you guys SO much for making our wedding something that we can't take our eyes off of, we could not recommend you enough!

Henry · Married on 11/07/2015

I can not sing enough praises for this dynamic duo! we had so much fun working with these guys and really finding comfort in the natural way that they work. It was so assuring to know that there were always two sets of eyes on us and our guests!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2015

We hired Brett and Paige a for our wedding a little over a year ago, we love your pictures so much still. We made so many prints that now hang in our home also!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

I had Brett photograph my wedding this past summer. I looked at a number of vendors and fell in love with his aesthetic. At the wedding he was professional and felt like a part of the party as a friend and even helped with some of the logistics. I love my pictures.

I love my pictures.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Hi Jenniffer,
    So glad to hear that you're happy with your images, we had a blast being part of your very special day!
    xso,

Monica · Married on 07/31/2015

Honestly, I don't even know where to start when it comes to write a review for Brett & Paige. If you are comparing and looking at wedding photographers for your wedding/engagement then stop looking! The moment we met them we knew we could trust them with our wedding pictures. Not only did they care about what we wanted, they sincerely cared about us as people. We loved their vision from the start and yes they can do traditional shots, but If you want someone creative to give you unique and beautiful pictures, Brett & Paige is your team. They were extremely professional, amazingly talented, and most of all they made us feel very comfortable taking pictures. My husband doesn't like taking pictures and Brett & Paige did an amazing job making him feel so relax and comfortable in front of the camera. You can't put a price on having an amazing memories captured so beautifully and that's exactly what we got! Thank you, Brett & Paige! We LOVE you guys :)

Sent on 04/16/2017

Peter · Married on 07/31/2015

We my son and now daughter, worked with Brett and Paige from Nest Egg Wedding Photography and absolutely LOVED them. They were timely, professional, and most importantly, incredibly creative. After our wedding, they offered us 1000+ images from our wedding day and all of them were beautiful.

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/30/2014

We are BEYOND THRILLED with the stunning photos Brett took at our wedding at the Union Club in Boston. He is unbelievably talented. The pictures are phenomenal and I had received so many compliments on our wedding pictures like you wouldn't believe!

He was a blast to work with. His great personality made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease. He captured all the family and friend shots we needed, along with artistic, and romantic shots, which literally look like they are out of a magazine!

He captured all the emotions and the beautiful, fleeting moments. We still felt the emotions we felt that day whenever we looked at those pictures. It was the best day of our life and we are so happy to have these breathtaking pictures we can look at for the rest of our life!

He provided the pictures very quickly after the wedding. It doesn't get any better than Brett. I can vouch how great and talented he is! He's the perfect photographer.

Thank you so much Brett!!! We're so happy that you're part of our special day.

- Wendy & Karl

Sent on 01/06/2016

Brett did an amazing job shooting our wedding. From photos of the ceremony to candids at the reception, we can't say enough about the quality of his work. He's also super nice and easy to work with. 5 Stars.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Adrienne · Married on 01/01/2016

Brett photographed us in celebration of our 6 month anniversary, and I could not be happier. He was professional and understanding before the shoot, and during the shoot, he was extremely personable, funny, and flexible and took personal investment in helping us get nice shots. He also had excellent knowledge of the location and knew the exact spots to get perfect photos. We've just received the end product and they have exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/04/2016