Nereida Padilla Make-Up Artist Reviews

32 | Valrico, FL

32 Reviews for Nereida Padilla Make-Up Artist

Tracy Jones · Married on 11/23/2018

Awesome makeup/hair artist

Nereida did an awesome job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She and her staff are consummate professionals. My bridesmaids' hair was gorgeous. I felt beautiful on my special day and my groom thought so too!!!

• User4023990 · Recently married

10 out of 10!

Nereida and team was so easy to work with!!! I was able to do a makeup and 2 hair trials before the big day!

On the wedding day Nereida and team arrived on time and went straight to work! We had a huge wedding party 7 bridesmaid, 1 bride, 2 moms and 3 flower girls... they had no problem at all handling this! Everything was perfect! Our hair and makeup looked fabulous! I couldn’t of asked for a better team, so happy I hired them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nereida Padilla Make-Up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! You are truly a special soul, and I wish you a life time of happiness!

Laura · Married on 09/28/2017

From the moment I met Nereida and saw what she was able to accomplish in meeting my needs as a bride I knew she was the one to have on my wedding day. Her and her team handled my bridal party with complete professionalism and kindness. Especially comes in handy when dealing with junior bridesmaids and flower girls. Here's the surprise. I live in NYC and paid to have them come up from Tampa for my wedding. That is how good they are. And, I would do it all over again.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Laura,

Thank you for wonderful review and most of all thank you for choosing Hair & Makeup by Nereida. It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day, and I too would do it again!

Nelida · Married on 09/03/2017

I would recommend Nereida Padilla every chance I get. She did makeup at my wedding including myself and loved it. Very punctual and professional. Love how she did my makeup. Nereida made me look so beautiful. Thank you for that. She truly is the best.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nereida Padilla Make-Up Artist's reply:

Nelida, THANK YOU! Working with you and your bridal party was my pleasure! I would be more than happy to service any special occasion you have for yourself, your friends or family in the future! Best of luck to you & your husband!

Denise · Married on 02/11/2017

Nereida is wonderful. Extremely professional and talented. Her makeup services are amazing. She helps you look like the best version of yourself. She is excellent at updos and special occasion styling too. One stop shopping.

Had a wonderful experience, would highly recommend this vendor! Nereida does an Amazing job! She is attentive to details, listening to what I was looking for and making it even better than I could have imagined! I really appreciated her patience and the care she took when working with me. As a bride, naturally I was nervous on the day of my wedding but she made me feel at ease. I left the salon excited and looking like a beautiful work of art! She is extremely talented! And the personal attention she gives her customer makes the experience unforgettable. All my thanks Nereida!

Maricel · Married on 10/02/2016

Nereida's work is BEAUTIFUL!! She is extremely professional!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Nereida did an amazing job! She was extremely professional and made you feel very comfortable the entire time. I couldn't be happier with the results! I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to go the extra mile and feel super special/pretty!

Georivette · Married on 06/25/2016

Excellent service provided and very professional.

aurelis · Married on 06/12/2016

Nereida was amazing ! she was so sweet and very flexible with time and so reliable . she did my make up for my wedding and i felt like the most beautiful woman on earth that day. she made my special day even better with her special touch. definitely recommend giving her a call!

Rosy · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you Nereida! You did a great job, very happy with hair and make up

Extremely professional. Easy to reach with a quick response time during the wedding planning process. All of her employees arrived early and prepared. Professional quality services. Easy to work with. Great attitudes! Made my wedding day memorable!

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

Neredia and her team are truly the best. They were on time and very professional. I felt like a movie star the moment they walked in. She was always easy to get ahold of and I never had to worry about anything. She listened to all my bridal parties requests and took the time to make sure that everyone got what they wanted. Thank you Neredia!

Rebecca · Married on 03/05/2016

I absolutely loved the hairstyle that Nereida was able to make for me and all of my girls loved their hairstyles! Thank you Nereida!

Ashlee · Married on 04/05/2014

I used her services for on site hair and make-up, Nereida and her team were prompt the day of and had everyone prepped right on time. They were very professional and successfully transformed my bridesmaids and I. They were flexible and willing to work with various hair styles and were creative and give all of the girls a unique look! Everyone felt beautiful and the make-up and hair styles lasted all night!!

Leigh · Married on 03/28/2014

I can't thank Nereida and her staff enough!! Not only were they amazing at what they do but they were so sweet! I was so thrilled with the outcome of my makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend them.

angela · Married on 11/09/2013

Nereida was awesome!!!! very professional ,super sweet, made me feel very comfortable and very knowledgeable. The day of the wedding she brought 3 of her assistants and they seemed very organized and professional. I loved Nereida!!!!!

KENA · Married on 08/18/2013

I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Nereida and team. Me and my bridesmaid are so happy with the work. Thank you for being the best :)

KENA · Married on 08/18/2013

They are simply awesome :)

• Jesica

Jesica · Married on 08/10/2013

On your wedding day you want to look beautiful and Nereida made that happen for me! My makeup looked flawless! She was able to create a look that lasted throughout the night and photographed perfectly! During my makeup trial she asked me questions about my everyday makeup routine and what skin type I have, questions that no other makeup artist asked. Something that stood out was that although her makeup brushes were already cleaned she still insisted on cleaning them again before and after using them on me! She was very clean and professional. If there was something I didn't like she fixed it with no problem what so ever! If I could keep her and have her do my makeup everyday I would!!!

• Karin

Karin · Married on 06/07/2013

Nereida was amazing!! She communicated well before and during the appointment through e-mail, telephone and text (whichever I contacted her by). I paid Nereida to do my hair and make-up along with my mother's for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and made the vision in my head a reality. I have NEVER felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day. My hair was amazing, make-up was pure perfection and I felt "perfect and drop dead gorgeous"!! I have received uncountable compliments on my photographs and so has my mother. I truly can not thank her enough for taking the time to come to my hotel room, laugh with me, and make me feel prettier then I ever have in my life! I recommend Nereida not only for quality, professionalism, value, flexibility and responsiveness but also for giving me an experience I will never forget and memories that will last a life-time!!

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2013

Nereida did an amazing job. I looked so beautiful on my wedding day. Everyone said my makeup was stunning and that I looked like a model. I never thought I could look so gorgeous.

Nereida has been amazing since the moment I met her. She has always been prompt in responses, flexible with changes, and really worked with me to make sure my look was exactly what I had in my mind for my wedding. She's super talented, professional and incredibly sweet. She and her team were at my wedding venue super early in the morning, even before they had to be there, and she notified me that she was there so I could rest at ease. Her team styled my large bridal party of eight, as well as my mom and me, and everyone looked amazing! I was so happy with my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Because I had two events that day, Nereida was a trooper and stayed with me most of the day to adjust my look for the second occasion, and she was so nice throughout. She really listens to what you want, and really cares about you and your special day. I would highly recommend her to other brides. It was a joy to work with her, and her professionalism made wedding planning easier.

Hannah · Married on 02/17/2013

Nereida was great! She and her team did an excellent job on the hair and makeup for myself, my brides-maids, and the mothers. She listened to what we all wanted and made it come true. My entire bridal party had compliments all night. We all were very happy and would definitely use her again for future events! Great prices too!! You will not be disappointed :):)

Sharon · Married on 11/23/2012

Nereida is totally awesome!!!! She did a very good job to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She came to my place to do trial on makeup and hair and listened to all my ideas and made it come true. Very affordable,professional,and will give you useful tips and tricks for makeup.. Couldn't ask for better makeup artist and hairstylist!!!