69 Reviews for Nerdy Boy Productions LLC

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
58 Nerdy Boy Productions LLC Reviews

Great job on my daughter's highly recommend !!

Profile Picture Sandy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ in Alabama! NerdyBoy was very professional at my grandsons birthday . They followed all of the instructions that I gave them and they played all of the songs that I requested. They were dressed appropriate for my event and showed up early to setup. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great DJ. Thanks NerdyBoy and God bless.

Profile Picture Judy, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Nerdy Boys for my 20 year HS reunion & they were awesome! They kept the crowd entertained and took our requests. Alex was easy to work with ahead of time & answered my questions in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend these guys and would totally use them again!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so very happy that we chose Nerdy Boy Productions as our Dj for our wedding! They played exactly what we wanted and even added a few songs that got people up and dancing. They were extremely professional and very sweet and Alex helped me with stuff I hadn't even thought about. I will most certainly recommend them to anyone I know looking for a Dj! Thank you guys for helping make our wedding great!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My experience with this Dj service was amazing. Got exactly what I wanted and great people to deal with

Profile Picture Sean, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great bunch of guys! They did a wonderful job! The dance floor was always full, and we had a VERY mixed crowd (1 year old to 93 years old). Everybody had a blast! They also met with me in Mobile and talked business while they were on vacation. Highly recommended!!++

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were absolutely the best! They made my daughters wedding even better than we thought it could be. So accommodating and the best top of the line equipment and crew! Very high tech and these guys knew what they were doing! Thanks Ryan and Alex and crew...y'all are the best! I can't wait to see the video! Y'all did a fantastic job!!!??

Profile Picture Angie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Thank you Nerdy Boys for making our day complete and so special!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This entire staff made our day the best- ever. If there was a problem, we didn't know about it. They were all very professional, FUN, and never once complained about the heat (our wedding was outside in mid July). We can't say enough good things about these guys. BOOK THEM!

Profile Picture AJA, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

Nerdy Boy Productions was absolutely awesome!! My DJ double booked me and I found out about 8 days before our wedding. I immediately began searching for a DJ. I called Alex and told him the situation and he immediately said that they would help me as much as possible. He went above and beyond! He met with me the week of the wedding to get my song list and to go over contracts and such. The DJs were great! They were very friendly and professional at what they do! I felt very at ease once they got there and just automatically knew exactly what to do! They were extremely helpful with music! They did the ceremony and reception music perfectly! I couldn't ask for a better DJ or a better experience with one! Thanks so much for the great service! Y'all made our wedding a success!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company was wonderful. They were so accommodating to us as we planned our wedding. During the reception they were fun, outgoing, and kept the party going. I got so many compliments on them on which I wholeheartedly agree! I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything went wonderfully! The meeting to set up and sign the contract was a breeze. On the day of the wedding, the boys were very professional and on time as promised! They even let us spin the turn table at our reception! :) Make sure you get the fog machine! Well worth it!! Thanks for giving us exactly what we had pictured!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Karaoke, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nerdy Boy Productions worked our Winter Ball and they were excellent! The kids enjoyed it so much. They were very professional, arrived on time, and provided us with everything we needed for payment. We will definitely hire them again!!

Profile Picture Karla , 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nerdy Boy Productions was nothing short of awesome. I had the most random, crazy, and late questions and they had no problem either answering right then or finding the answer. They are so accommodating. They made the wedding day a little less stressful. Everyone had a blast, thank you!!

Profile Picture Rylei, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector

Accommodated all my requests, even the last minute ones. Friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Connie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Celebration was a Sweet 16!!! So the kids really enjoyed dancing the night away!!! They loved the music and the D.J.'s!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Nerdy Boy Productions did an awesome job at my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ service. Very professional and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Ryan was awesome!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for helping out last minute! I called 2 days before our wedding in a panic and they were so helpful and did everything they could to take the stress off of me. So thankful things worked out the way they did because Ryan(our dj) was awesome! So attentive to what we wanted. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dj for any event.

Profile Picture Britani , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My daughters wedding day was cold and rainy and was supposed to be held outdoors. The weather was completely unexpected and we had no back up plan. These guys stayed and worked in misting rain and cold wind. They did not ask to wrap up early nor did they complain. The wedding party built a fire and danced in the rain and had a wonderful time. These guys are awesome and at one point I looked up and they were dancing as well! They love what they do and it made our event even better. Awesome guys!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Extremely professional they were on time and very convenient to contact.

Profile Picture Mary , 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have to ditto everyone's comments. Alex gave us top notch entertainment. Five stars for me all the way around. Don't second guess this choice. Nerdy Boy's dj'd our back yard wedding reception on Saturday 27 June, just last week. Everyone had a wonderful time dancing and singing along or just boogieing in their seats! Thanks Alex and company! Very professional too.

Profile Picture suzanne, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with, especially in preparation for the wedding. It was easy and one of the least stressful parts of planning our wedding. They worked with us and were very flexible when rain put a wrench in the original plans; they were eager to please, very nice, and tried to accommodate as best as possible. Wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't say enough good things about these guys! My guests had a blast!

Profile Picture Summer, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was the wedding planner for this event and I can't even explain how helpful and attentive the guys there were with any request they had thrown at them.

Profile Picture Abbie, 5/16/15, 1 Review