Neon Express Entertainment Reviews

32 Reviews for Neon Express Entertainment

1 User photo

Neon Express Entertainment 1

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Marc is the best! Like more then you could possibly hope for!!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Dave with Neon express did a great job at our wedding on 9/15/18! I was a little nervous since the price was so much less than other vendors and read review after review and I am so happy I went with them! Our wedding wasn't really a party atmosphere, but Dave kept things going and did a great job getting people on the dance floor! We also did the uplights which looked really neat in our photos - didn't notice too much the day of our wedding, but I was pretty occupied most the day :) You won't regret using Neon Express and you will save a good chunk of money!

Neon Express Entertainment 2

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Neon Express was great. I would definitely recommend them to other couples. They were very professional, had a wonderful setup, complete with the DJ lights etc. and they definitely kept the crowd dancing all night. There was one song that came on that killed the mood and within 30 seconds the DJ recognized that and moved on to something else that really got the dance floor moving again. I was really worried at how cheap I thought their pricing was, wondering if the service would suffer and it didn't at all. They truly enjoy doing what they do and everyone had a great time because of it. I had such a great experience, I would definitely use them again.

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Neon Express Entertainment was super responsive and provided quality service for our prom this year!

Desiree · Married on 02/10/2018

Dave was our DJ at our ceremony and reception a little over a week ago! I cannot say what a amazing job he did! Orginally our wedding was going to be serveral hours away and he was willing to accommodate and was awesome when it came to transitioning to a new location. Don’t let the low price scare you away he did an amazing job! He was very flexiable when it came to any changes! He even helped save our best man when he was stuck during his speech and even danced with him at the reception. He was always very easy to find and very professional. If I ever need a DJ again for something I will for sure be hiring them!

Katie & Kevin · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome DJ! Local independent operator accommodating all of our wishes, desires, and needs!

Diana · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing DJ service! My sister and I had a double wedding, so before the actual day, we kept in contact with Dave, and he was awesome at answering our questions and helping us arrange things for such a unique situation! He was very helpful in making the whole reception go smoothly. He volunteered to dismiss tables for the dinner, and he was easy to talk to and flexible to our ideas for timing things out. The dance floor was always occupied, and we had several people comment on the excellent song selections! And the best part is that it was incredibly affordable!

Brian · Married on 09/24/2016

People...these guys are the best. Dave at Neon Express was extremely accommodating, responsive, and professional. I'll admit I was a little worried about hiring these guys for my wedding because they're so cheap, and the DJ can make or break a wedding, but it's honestly just a great deal! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

Dave was a vendor from Heaven. Where do I even start? He was so prompt at communicating with me and answering all my questions and dealing with my crazy wedding brain. The week of the wedding he set up some time for us to chat on the phone, just to make sure he knew how I would like things to go. Then, here's the craziest part: Dave gets into a CAR ACCIDENT, ON THE WAY TO MY WEDDING! Not only was he still at my venue ON TIME, even though the other people in the car accident were taken away in ambulances; he stayed the entire night, played fantastic music that had everyone dancing, and made sure that entertainment wise things went off without a hitch. Dave was incredibly flexible, bringing mics and stands for my bridesmaids to use so they could sing before the ceremony. He was also very professional, thorough, and a joy to work with. Thank you again, Dave! Everyone had a great time!!

grace · Married on 06/11/2016

We had Mike as our DJ and our entire wedding reception was an absolute blast! Mike picked great songs during the dinner portion of our reception and kept the dance floor occupied afterwards. He worked with us before the wedding over the phone when we discussed games and program specifics. He made sure to get lots of details and encouraged us with our choices. The night went perfectly and he was a pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

We had david wallace as our DJ and he was awesome. He called and set up everything with us, he was very professional and funny and got a crowd that was hard to get to dance, dance and everyone had a very good time. He was also extremely flexible as he was suppose to start at eight and ended up starting at five for us!

Kate · Married on 08/01/2015

Marc from Neon Express did an amazing job at our wedding. He went above and beyond by dismissing our tables and making sure the sound was set up for speeches. We had kind of a different venue where set up wasn't totally clear, but Marc had no issue and got everything set up perfectly. The price was amazing, less than half of what we were quoted at other places. They let you have a lot of say in the type of music you want to have as well. Neon Express was wonderful to work with!

Our DJ, Mike was a major reason our wedding night was the best night of our lives. He kept us on track, helped us with anything we needed, and played some fun, awesome tunes for us to dance the night away. I highly recommend Neon Express and Mike especially for your DJ service. Excellent service at a great price!

Jen · Married on 09/13/2014

We had a great experience with Neon Express. Our DJ was Brenda was very friendly and accommodating to all our needs. She played all the songs we requested and even got on the dance floor a few times with us. The level of service we received for the price we paid far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them for your special event.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Mike was great! He worked with us & our specific music lists & offered advice & tips to help us. Very budget friendly!

Katrina · Married on 08/22/2014

We were so happy with Dave from Neon Express! We had our long time reserved DJ quit on us 1 month before the wedding. Neon Express was recommended to us by a coworker of my Mom who had used them 2 years ago and was very happy.
    Dave was easy to work with, affordable, professional, on time, obviously experienced and A LOT of fun for our guests to interact with!
    I'm very pleased with our experience with this company and would recommend them time and time again.

Jillian · Married on 08/16/2014

We had Neon Express did an awesome job for our wedding! Everything turned out perfect!
    I thought it was great service and a great price!

McKenzie · Married on 06/28/2014

I could not have been more happy with Neon Express they were amazing. I first contacted Dave (the owner) over a year ago, I had found their website online and discovered that their prices were half of what other DJ's had quoted me. Dave is a very nice and helpful man and always took my calls or called me back if I needed anything. The week of the wedding Dave told me his employee Mike would be the DJ coming to do our wedding. He gave Mike my number so the he could call and plan through the whole reception over the phone, I really enjoyed Mike! He is personable and professional. I would try to explain something to him and he knew exactly what I meant. The day of the wedding came I could not have been more happy with the way it turned out. Mike was great he had several tricks up his sleeve that got people dancing again if things slowed down. He would check in with me if he had any questions and would come right to my side if I had any. The music sounded great all night and everyone had a blast!

Overall I highly recommend Neon Express to anyone. Not only are the prices unbeatable but the service is excellent and the people are awesome.

We had Marc DJ our wedding reception. Everything from start to finish was great. Marc was professional, was on time, did his thing and got people to dance. You seriuosly can't find a better value. We considered DJs twice as expensive and after going with Neon Express I dont know why anyone would go with a more expensive company. I have no complaints.

The value you get for your money when you choose Neon express is awesome! He did the music for our ceremony which was perfect. Our officiant is a soft spoken person but with the mics there was no problem. He played a great mix of the music we requested, but also played music that made us all want to dance to. Highly recommended!!

Renee · Married on 09/06/2009

They were wonderful- An incredible value! He was friendly and fun and did a great job of playing music to fit the crowd's taste. I would highly recommend them over the higher priced vendors.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Neon Express Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Renee, glad you had a good time!

Cris · Married on 08/07/2009

Dave was a great DJ! He does this as a side job because he loves music and entertaining, so his prices are incredibly reasonable. He charges based on how many people will be at the event. He did such a great job, I would recommend his services!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Neon Express Entertainment's reply:

Love the music, and love my customers! Hope the two of you enjoy a long happy marriage!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike is extremely enthusiastic and made us feel completely comfortable while we worked with him.

Bette · Married on 04/27/2012

The DJ was great. He played a great assortment of music and accepted all requests. The dance floor was busy the whole night.

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2014

3.5

We really enjoyed Neon Express. There was not one song played that I didn't like. Dave knows his songs and came up with a playlist based on our small must play list. Dave came early and had everything set up nicely. It was incredibly hot and humid and also poured rain on his equipment, but he still made the evening successful. We were impressed. He followed all of my detailed directions perfectly. You get a lot of value for a very reasonable price. Use Neon Express!