30 Reviews for Neon Express Entertainment

Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
30 Neon Express Entertainment Reviews

Working with Neon Express was great. I would definitely recommend them to other couples. They were very professional, had a wonderful setup, complete with the DJ lights etc. and they definitely kept the crowd dancing all night. There was one song that came on that killed the mood and within 30 seconds the DJ recognized that and moved on to something else that really got the dance floor moving again. I was really worried at how cheap I thought their pricing was, wondering if the service would suffer and it didn't at all. They truly enjoy doing what they do and everyone had a great time because of it. I had such a great experience, I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Neon Express Entertainment was super responsive and provided quality service for our prom this year!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was our DJ at our ceremony and reception a little over a week ago! I cannot say what a amazing job he did! Orginally our wedding was going to be serveral hours away and he was willing to accommodate and was awesome when it came to transitioning to a new location. Don’t let the low price scare you away he did an amazing job! He was very flexiable when it came to any changes! He even helped save our best man when he was stuck during his speech and even danced with him at the reception. He was always very easy to find and very professional. If I ever need a DJ again for something I will for sure be hiring them!

Profile Picture Desiree, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! Local independent operator accommodating all of our wishes, desires, and needs!

Profile Picture Katie & Kevin, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing DJ service! My sister and I had a double wedding, so before the actual day, we kept in contact with Dave, and he was awesome at answering our questions and helping us arrange things for such a unique situation! He was very helpful in making the whole reception go smoothly. He volunteered to dismiss tables for the dinner, and he was easy to talk to and flexible to our ideas for timing things out. The dance floor was always occupied, and we had several people comment on the excellent song selections! And the best part is that it was incredibly affordable!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike is extremely enthusiastic and made us feel completely comfortable while we worked with him.

Profile Picture User6238907, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

People...these guys are the best. Dave at Neon Express was extremely accommodating, responsive, and professional. I'll admit I was a little worried about hiring these guys for my wedding because they're so cheap, and the DJ can make or break a wedding, but it's honestly just a great deal! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was a vendor from Heaven. Where do I even start? He was so prompt at communicating with me and answering all my questions and dealing with my crazy wedding brain. The week of the wedding he set up some time for us to chat on the phone, just to make sure he knew how I would like things to go. Then, here's the craziest part: Dave gets into a CAR ACCIDENT, ON THE WAY TO MY WEDDING! Not only was he still at my venue ON TIME, even though the other people in the car accident were taken away in ambulances; he stayed the entire night, played fantastic music that had everyone dancing, and made sure that entertainment wise things went off without a hitch. Dave was incredibly flexible, bringing mics and stands for my bridesmaids to use so they could sing before the ceremony. He was also very professional, thorough, and a joy to work with. Thank you again, Dave! Everyone had a great time!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Mike as our DJ and our entire wedding reception was an absolute blast! Mike picked great songs during the dinner portion of our reception and kept the dance floor occupied afterwards. He worked with us before the wedding over the phone when we discussed games and program specifics. He made sure to get lots of details and encouraged us with our choices. The night went perfectly and he was a pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture grace, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
4.2

Working with Dave Wallace, the owner was great. He was very professional and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/19/15, 14 Reviews
3.2

We had Dave as our DJ. He was the DJ for two weddings in my husband’s family. Their price is great, but unfortunately the DJ was the only thing I have to complain about my wedding day. It started on our planning meeting. I am from Brazil and the tradition there is having the wedding march as the song the bride walks down the aisle. When I told him he was kinda sarcastic saying that is a recessional song in US. I understand he was only telling me what he thinks but I thought It was kinda rude. During our ceremony everything worked “fine”. It was an outdoor wedding. During my vows my microphone run out in battery (seriously??) but luckily he suggested us to have 2 mics and I ended up grabbing the other one to finish my talk. The problem started in the reception. My husband and I made a video about us to be played in the screen (rented from the DJ as well). I told him to play it during dinner time. I was having dinner and heard the song we had in the video and looked the video was on … NO ANNOUNCEMENT that the video would be played … no one watching. I called him and told him I was disappointed. I just asked if there was a way to keep the video in the screen without the music just so we would not have the same songs playing over again. Suddenly heard the song from the video starting again. The video was on AGAIN WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT. I was very upset at this point. Called him again to tell him to NOT PLAY again! For my surprise I heard him announcing the video and playing it AGAIN!! In less than 30 minutes the same songs playing over and over 3 times. I tried to forget about it and we started the speeches. When the speeches were done I said thank you the guests and said now it is time to party and an awkward silence took the room. No music… nothing. He was not paying attention. I yelled without microphone “Hey DJ” and after few seconds he brought the music on. He did kept people in the dance floor. He also played all the songs I requested and even downloaded them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cilene, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had david wallace as our DJ and he was awesome. He called and set up everything with us, he was very professional and funny and got a crowd that was hard to get to dance, dance and everyone had a very good time. He was also extremely flexible as he was suppose to start at eight and ended up starting at five for us!

Profile Picture User5353276, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc from Neon Express did an amazing job at our wedding. He went above and beyond by dismissing our tables and making sure the sound was set up for speeches. We had kind of a different venue where set up wasn't totally clear, but Marc had no issue and got everything set up perfectly. The price was amazing, less than half of what we were quoted at other places. They let you have a lot of say in the type of music you want to have as well. Neon Express was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Mike was a major reason our wedding night was the best night of our lives. He kept us on track, helped us with anything we needed, and played some fun, awesome tunes for us to dance the night away. I highly recommend Neon Express and Mike especially for your DJ service. Excellent service at a great price!

Profile Picture User5149856, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Neon Express. Our DJ was Brenda was very friendly and accommodating to all our needs. She played all the songs we requested and even got on the dance floor a few times with us. The level of service we received for the price we paid far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them for your special event.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was great! He worked with us & our specific music lists & offered advice & tips to help us. Very budget friendly!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed Neon Express. There was not one song played that I didn't like. Dave knows his songs and came up with a playlist based on our small must play list. Dave came early and had everything set up nicely. It was incredibly hot and humid and also poured rain on his equipment, but he still made the evening successful. We were impressed. He followed all of my detailed directions perfectly. You get a lot of value for a very reasonable price. Use Neon Express!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so happy with Dave from Neon Express! We had our long time reserved DJ quit on us 1 month before the wedding. Neon Express was recommended to us by a coworker of my Mom who had used them 2 years ago and was very happy.
Dave was easy to work with, affordable, professional, on time, obviously experienced and A LOT of fun for our guests to interact with!
I'm very pleased with our experience with this company and would recommend them time and time again.

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Neon Express did an awesome job for our wedding! Everything turned out perfect!
I thought it was great service and a great price!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have been more happy with Neon Express they were amazing. I first contacted Dave (the owner) over a year ago, I had found their website online and discovered that their prices were half of what other DJ's had quoted me. Dave is a very nice and helpful man and always took my calls or called me back if I needed anything. The week of the wedding Dave told me his employee Mike would be the DJ coming to do our wedding. He gave Mike my number so the he could call and plan through the whole reception over the phone, I really enjoyed Mike! He is personable and professional. I would try to explain something to him and he knew exactly what I meant. The day of the wedding came I could not have been more happy with the way it turned out. Mike was great he had several tricks up his sleeve that got people dancing again if things slowed down. He would check in with me if he had any questions and would come right to my side if I had any. The music sounded great all night and everyone had a blast!

Overall I highly recommend Neon Express to anyone. Not only are the prices unbeatable but the service is excellent and the people are awesome.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
2.9

Was very disappointed in Marc..we gave him everything we wanted and didnt want and only got half of what we asked for..

Profile Picture User3243958, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.2

My event was not a wedding but an elementary school, father/daughter dance. The DJ was professional and responsive. (She was not the owner.) Just some things to work on: the transitions between songs should be smoother (there were awkward pauses between songs), the limbo went on way too long (she didn't notice that the dads holding the sticks weren't lower them), and played one song with inappropriate lyrics. I think we would have preferred someone who was more engaging and exciting, but for a DJ that simply played music, she was good. I think we will request the owner next time.

Profile Picture User3905122, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Marc DJ our wedding reception. Everything from start to finish was great. Marc was professional, was on time, did his thing and got people to dance. You seriuosly can't find a better value. We considered DJs twice as expensive and after going with Neon Express I dont know why anyone would go with a more expensive company. I have no complaints.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/20/13, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

The value you get for your money when you choose Neon express is awesome! He did the music for our ceremony which was perfect. Our officiant is a soft spoken person but with the mics there was no problem. He played a great mix of the music we requested, but also played music that made us all want to dance to. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Krystle, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

LOVE this company! We were married last weekend and they provided service for our ceremony and the dinner/dance. They were so easy to work with; flexible, and an awesome value. We had Marc Ziegenhagen as our DJ - loved him!! Highly recommend this business!

Profile Picture User2648330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews