Neon Carrot Events Reviews

8 | San Clemente, CA

8 Reviews for Neon Carrot Events

Justin · Married on 07/22/2017

We really can't say enough nice things about Mikii. She was the perfect person to help plan our wedding. She offered us great guidance and was able to direct us to a number of unique vendors we otherwise would not have found. She is super sweet but at the same time was ready to go to bat for us when we had an issue with one of our vendors. She helped us with a rehearsal the day before and on the wedding day itself made sure everything went smoothly. She even picked up a bunch of decor items from one of our vendors and brought them to/from the venue so we wouldn't have to pay them a delivery fee. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. Thanks Mikii!

Kylie · Married on 06/24/2017

Mikii was so incredible to work with - we hired her as our day-of coordinator but she was really there for us through the whole process! On our wedding day, it was such a relief to have someone there who knew everything that was supposed to be happening, and be ready to handle any unforeseen events - and most importantly, provide calming reassurance when I was getting anxious or stressed. Thank you, Mikii!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2016

Mikii is top-notch. She is so sweet, accommodating, organized, helpful, and just an awesome coordinator. I honestly could not have had the best day at our beautiful wedding if it weren't for Mikii. If there was an issue on the day of, I have no idea about it because she took care of everything. We gave her all of our decor and explained what we were thinking when we made everything, but I could not have imagined it would look as amazing as it did. She handled everything, I had nothing to worry about on the day of. Even before the big day, she was always available if we had any questions, she went with us to our meeting at the venue, she looked over all of our contracts, and she gave us some very good advice when needed. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for the best!

Bree · Married on 05/14/2016

Hands down, the best decision we made was hiring Mikii as the day of coordinator for our wedding! She was fantastic and went out of her way to recommend vendors, help me visualize the wedding, and set planning goals for me to meet before the big day! She also made our day-of timeline, helped with the rehearsal, and contacted all my vendors before the wedding. Mikii made me feel so special throughout the planning process. I would hire her in a second for any other special events my husband and I plan in the future! If you want a FABULOUS wedding, hire Mikii!

Mikii was great at our wedding. We hired her for day-of-coordinator and it was one of the best things we did for our wedding. I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator but planning most of the wedding I strongly recommend every bride to at least hire a day-of-coordinator. There are so many details and having a person like Mikii is well worth it!

Mikii communicated with me throughout the whole process and even referred some vendors when requested. She offered ideas and help organize ourselves. I felt so relieved after I handed her over all the vendor's contact information and she took over the final days. We planned everything in our wedding so being able to hand over everything to a reliable person like Mikii so that we could focus on just having a great time was priceless.

I can't thank Mikii enough for making sure the whole celebration ran smoothly, helping direct the vendors, making sure the family was happy and taking care of us!

Edith · Married on 10/20/2013

Mikii was great my wife was pleased with her service. On the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about anything. Mikki was on top of everything, she communicated great with all of our vendors. Mikii went to great lengths to keep my wife and I happy. She did her job plus more.
    On the wedding day she made sure we were on schedule and made sure everything went smooth. She even made sure our parents were happy!! thank you
    Edith and Mynor

Catherine · Married on 09/10/2016

Mikii and her team are absolutely terrific to work with. My wedding was September 10th and my venue required a Day of Wedding Coordinator. I really didn't understand the value of having a "Day of Coordinator" until a couple of months before the wedding. Mikii and her team were there to answer my questions about the way things are normally done, referred me to vendors, gave me ideas about various aspects of my ceremony and reception, etc.

At the rehearsal and on the day of.....I truly understood and appreciated the importance of having a day of coordinator at your side. Marcella was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. She helped everyone understand their roles, how they should stand, timing on coming down the isle.....everything! On the day of, she was cool, calm, collected and ALWAYS there making sure people were where they were supposed to be, microphones were available when they needed to be and most importantly that my groom ad I were where we were supposed to be, etc. She was always there when I needed something.

At the end of the night she had everything wrapped up and ready to go home with the assigned bridal party. I was able to truly enjoy my day and the experience without coordinating anything. Thank you Mikii and Marcella! You were both amazing.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I planned a wedding in San Clemente from Atlanta. We knew we needed someone who knew San Clemente vendors and weddings inside and out. Mikii fit this description! She is so well connected in the wedding scene that no matter what your request is she will know someone or someway to get it done! She walked us through every important decision and helped us balance our wants and what was realistic. Mikii’s true light shined on the day of our wedding. I did not have to even lift a finger. She coordinated everything from set up to clean up and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. We were very thankful to have Mikii by our side on our wedding day.