11 Reviews for Nena's Cakes Boutique

Consultations (5)
Setup (5)
Cupcakes (3)
11 Nena's Cakes Boutique Reviews

The cake was beautiful as expected.
Delivery was on time.
The flavor was as good as the samples.

Profile Picture User6290697, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

It was a great experience, placing an order with Nenas cakes.

Profile Picture jose, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We are so happy with our cake it was beautiful and delicious, I truly recommend Nenas Cakes, she is the best in town!!!!

Profile Picture Lilibet, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Cupcakes

My experience with Nena's cakes was beyond perfection, the cake that she provided for my wedding really left me speechless.

Profile Picture andrew , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake award goes to….Nena’s Cakes! Nena and her team made a cake for my baby shower this past Sunday and I couldn’t be happier to have chosen them. They made me the most beautiful and delicious cake I have ever seen and tasted. Being that I am always pressed for time between work and being pregnant, I had my initial consultation with Nena over the phone instead of in person. I briefly told her what I envisioned for my cake and when I went to her shop for the cake tasting she had drawn up a sketch for me that perfectly captured all the details I told her over the phone. Nena and her team are truly professionals and I am glad I trusted them. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful our little prince’s cake was, it was almost a crime to eat it, but I am glad we did because it was as fresh and delicious as it was beautiful. I will definitely be choosing Nena’s Cakes for all occasions.

Profile Picture Suedy, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
1.0

The cake arrived to the wedding without my cake topper. The plate on which the cake came on was not the one I ordered. I got married at 10am. They called me at 10:30 to tell me they dropped the plate & had to replace it with another one because the one I wanted broke. The plate I wanted was white and they sent me a silver plate. I did not notice my cake topper was missing until I got to the restaurant at 12pm. I called them at that time (on MY wedding day) obviously upset. It is also very hard to get a hold of them. I told the manager about the topper and she send someone almost 2 hours later with the topper. The ONLY thing good about them was that the cake was good. Poor customer service. She offered me a 30% refund. They need to get their act together with answering phones and organization. I hope no other bride has to go through what I went through. It was very upsetting & disappointing.

Profile Picture User5136128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bellos todo ,Son sin duda obras de arte , además de deliciosos , yo en particular quede encantada , las felicito por tan maravilloso trabajo y los recomiendo 100% , Gracias Beautiful all, clearly, they are works of art, in addition to delicious, I remain particularly delighted, I congratulate them on such a wonderful work and I recommend 100%, thank you

Profile Picture Jhoannys, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Very helpful. The cake was not only beautiful and exactly what we wanted, it was also delicious.

Profile Picture User6288337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

They did a great job, the cake was delicious and beautiful. We had a meeting to discuss the design and taste the different flavors they offer. They were very attentive and professional. I decided to add sugar flowers to the top tier, they offer different types of flowers and colors, I was able to match the flowers of the cake with my bouquet, which I thought was very neat. The experience was great, and I highly recommend their services for your event.

Profile Picture User6250667, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Amazing cake! The work details and flavor was excellent!!! Recommend it to any bride!

Profile Picture Maylin , 2/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Nena created a specially designed cake for us! My husband is a car fanatic and wanted a rotor shaped wedding cake. Nena designed the ultimate convex triangle shaped cake with the feel and look of a wedding cake! It was amazing!! All our guests loved it. There wasn't much left at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews