Nelson Photography Reviews

9 | Kissimmee, FL

9 Reviews for Nelson Photography

Alice Carrol · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Photographer

Nelson Rodriguez and his team were so great to work with. They showed up early but it worked out because we were running ahead of schedule and they were able to get some extra shots. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends. They were AMAZING to work with!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Nelson was great to work with! He took the time to get all the shots we wanted in the time frame we had. We got a lot of portraits in, just like we were hoping. He was professional, punctual, and his passion for photography was evident. My husband wanted him as our photographer immediately upon seeing his style: clean and timeless. The pictures are incredible! We are so glad we chose him!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Richard Williams · Married on 07/21/2018

Nelson Rodriguez Photography A++++

Mr. Rodriguez was a pleasure to work with. I had him photo my family. He knew the perfect spot. He is very knowledgable of the area and has a wonderful eye for detail. I plan on using Nelson Rodriguez Photography again.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Matthew Wight · Married on 03/17/2018

Nelson Photography

Nelson was an absolute professional in every way. He was early, extremely flexible with wedding logistics, has a fantastic artistic eye, and a genuinely good guy. We would highly recommend him for any type of occasion!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Nelson is friendly and very professional. His work is absolutely amazing! He did a shoot for a mutual friends wedding and I knew this was who I had to have for mine. His pictures are just perfect and he's delightful to work with.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Betsy · Married on 09/19/2015

Nelson was amazing! So easy to work with and accommodating. He was great with working around our schedules when we met with him, and answering any questions we had. He did a beautiful job capturing our special day! The pictures are stunning!! Would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • F

Christiana · Married on 02/10/2011

Nelson was the first vendor that I chose. I had no hesitations. His work is amazing and unique. He is always on time, professional, and fair. And even better, he is a blast to work with. I am so in love with my photographs and I know that I will be using Nelson again and again in the future.

Sent on 03/10/2011

johanna · Married on 11/17/2007

I have to say Nelson is an extremely dedicated person when it come's to his profesion, I have no recretes in his service I would recomend do everyone. He was on time, profesional and his quality of work was just amazing I am very pleased and look forward to do more busines in near future.

Sent on 01/16/2008