Neil Shannon Photography Reviews

Neil Shannon Photography 7
  • Tondra

Tondra Henry · Married on 08/03/2019

Astonishing

Mr. Neil is professional and does astonishing work! I would recommend him to anyone in need of services for any event! He captures all the moments that you’ve missed and makes the special day come back to life through his photos! Thank you Neil for making my day extra special!! ❤️

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 8
    Neil Shannon Photography 9
    Neil Shannon Photography 10
    Neil Shannon Photography 11
    Neil Shannon Photography 12

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing photographer

Neil was a pleasure to work with! He was amazing, accommodating, and very professional. His work will definitely be worth the wait!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Nichole · Married on 06/29/2019

No better photographer in Florida!!

When we looked at Neil’s work, we were sure he would do a phenomenal job. He was very highly recommended and we decided to hire him. When we met him and did our engagement photo shoot, we were blown away at the quality of his work, his attention to detail, and his knowledge of photography in general; he know how, where and when to shoot, and how to get the most of every shot. When it came time for our wedding day, he was extremely thorough and focused. He worked hard to get great shots at many places, with many filters, angles, and color schemes. He worked tirelessly from morning to dusk, covering everything he could. With his assistant, they both captured the magic of the happiest day of our lives for us to cherish and treasure for. We can’t recommend Neil Shannon Photography enough, he will go so much more than above and beyond for what you need, and you will absolutely love the results.
    We just wish we could give him more than a 5 star review!
    -JC and NC

Sent on 08/15/2019

Tre'Von · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Wedding photographer!!!

Neil was very prompt and professional!! A very great wedding photographer. Thanks for being a part of making our wedding day special!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!! Love, The Lett's

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 13
    Neil Shannon Photography 14
  • Adriana

Adriana Mcdonald · Married on 03/20/2019

Amazing!! Neil is the best!!

Neil was amazing!! We had a lot of family and a lot of requests!! He was very patient and understanding with us!! He’s amazing and so talented!! We love all of our photos!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 28
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2019

Knowledgeable & On Top of Everything

Neil was very knowledgeable about the venue we had our wedding at - The Grand Plaza. It was one of the main reasons we choose him. Having a destination wedding was stressful, but knowing that he knew all the "good spots" for pictures helped ease the stress. He worked very well with the rest of the vendors we choose & had a great relationship with everyone. He was easy to talk to before, during & after the wedding. He answered any questions I had and let me know the best way to stand, look and smile so my pictures turned out flawless.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 29

Joelle Chiasson · Married on 01/20/2019

Yes, you should hire Neil Shannon Photography!

Getting married in St. Pete? I HIGHLY recommend Neil Shannon Photography! I'm a few months late on writing my review, but we got married at The Grand Plaza in January and Neil came highly recommended from the entire staff at the hotel. I am SO happy I went with (all of) their referral(s). The weather didn't cooperate very well with us on our big day. Sunny and 75 the day before and the day after - but in the 40s, cold, gloomy and windy on our wedding day. We decided to roll with it and still have our beach wedding, and I am so happy we did. Despite the weather, we had a blast - and Neil captured every single moment of it. The most important part out of the whole day: he made sure I never felt stressed out. We had a few mishaps, such as grandparents going inside when we were supposed to be taking pictures, so Neil quickly and seamlessly would change directions by snapping other photos while some of the party went to search from them. Despite the weather, we still did some pictures of us and with our bridal party outside too, and it was surprisingly fun! We would all huddle together to get warm while Neil gave us instructions on what to do next. As long as you listen to what he says to do, he'll do a killer job! You can't even tell we were FREEZING in half of our pictures :) He was also great with kids and got a lot of pictures of my nephews and little cousins throughout the night that my entire family will cherish forever. His editing skills are pretty incredible, too. As mentioned, it was quite gloomy outside, but Neil was able to brighten and edit the photos that made it look perfect. And, he doesn't edit a few, he edits all of them - and turns them around quickly. We had all nearly 2,000 photos back within three weeks. I know brides who have waited months for theirs. We feel so lucky to have worked with Neil, and are excited to work with him again later this year to try to capture sunset portraits. To all the brides and grooms out there reading this - book Neil. He makes things so easy, is a pleasure to work with, and knows exactly how to capture your special day in the most perfect way.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 37
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing work

Neil was Amazing to work with! His photos are breathtaking and perfectly capture our special day! He is experienced and knows what makes a great shot. His turnaround time for the photos was incredible. Less than 3 weeks and all of our photos were edited and ready to share. Neil comes with high recommendation!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 11/27/2018

Perfect wedding day

Neil was very professional and made us all feel very comfortable. The pictures are both classic and creative.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Neil Shannon Photography 45
  • Jason

Jason Rudolph · Married on 11/25/2018

Fantastic Pics!

First of all, the pictures taken by Neil were outstanding especially the sunset pictures! We couldn’t be happier! On our wedding day, Neil arrived plenty early and made a point to make us comfortable while keeping it fun. Neil is very efficient and professional and one can tell he has been doing this a very long time. He works well with big wedding parties getting everyone in place quickly while also allowing for goofy shots. Couldn’t imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Neil Shannon Photography 46
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 11/20/2018

Wedding day

Thank you so much for all you did on our wedding day! You were so professional and on time for everything! You made the whole day run so smoothly and never allowed me to even worry because I knew you had it all covered and taken care of! You’re an amazing photographer and thank you again for our beautiful photos !

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent-professional-Talented-fun

Praises to Neil Shannon photography!! Highly recommend!!
    We just received Our wedding photos and cannot say enough praise to Neil Shannon for such beautiful photographs!! As I look through the photos I am in such Awe of how Neil captured the most precious and special moments for us.
    His professionalism and experience was apparent from the first knock on the door. He made everyone feel comfortable and he was so much fun and flexible to work with.
    It is obvious that he is greatly experienced with his craft after looking at our amazing photos! His attention to detail and knowing timelines was perfect as our sunset photos on the beach were spectacular!!!! He blended in perfectly and never was intrusive or disruptive throughout the entire wedding day ..he was like a magician we look at aome photos not even knowing when or how they were taken !!! thank you so much Neil for creating such great memories of our special day

Liz and John Karas

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing Photographer

We were on a limited budget, Neil made every second count. He was extremely thorough and knew what he was doing!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Photographer

Neil and his team did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

Neil is such a artist, he knows exactly what he is doing and really helps make you feel comfortable, I hate being in front of the camera but he helped by coaching me and I know our pictures will be amazing, he listened to everything special I said I had like my dad and brother who passed away I had lockets for the wrapped around my flowers and he made sure to get those pictures. He is amazing at his art

Sent on 08/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Where do I even start??? Neil is amazing, professional, and amazing. He is so respectful of everyone. He knows exactly what he is doing and how to get it done! I love how he incorporated everyone into pictures! If your look for professional, ontime, respectful, and someone who knows what he is doing than Neil is your guy. Price wise. I was astounded on what I paid for what I got. Choose him and you won’t regret it.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Neil Shannon not only lived up to his 5 star rating but he surpassed it!! He was like a photo ninja! Meaning you did not even know he was there but he was most certainly capturing the best/precious moments! I would highly recommend him for photography! Thank you Neil!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Heather · Married on 04/06/2018

Neil Shannon was my wedding photographer and he did an absolute AMAZING job! He is very detailed and has a specific routine to his photography madness so he knows exactly how the day will flow and he will tell you exactly what needs to be done and the exact order of events so you won't be lost. Our pictures were so effortless! The way he described me and the whole wedding party to pose for pictures was very easy to understand, he is very good with children too! My flower girl is 2 years old and you know they can get fussy after a long period of time, well she started getting fussy and he knew exactly what to do to get a big smile and even a giggle out of her! He even got my brother-in-law and brother to smile for pictures- they never smile! On the wedding day, things don't go according to plan and certain people who need to be in pictures go missing- or are up at cocktail getting their drink on and we have to find them, or there were times when we needed to be somewhere at a certain time and we were totally late but Neil Shannon was very accommodating and was so nice about everything! My pictures look BEAUTIFUL and he told me it would take about 2-3 weeks for him to get all of my pictures to me- I got them all back in just over 1 week!!! I 10/10 would recommend him he was the BEST!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Neil Shannon Photography 47
    Neil Shannon Photography 48
    Neil Shannon Photography 49
    Neil Shannon Photography 50
    Neil Shannon Photography 51

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

If you want to enjoy your wedding day, definitely pick Neil Shannon Photography. It's just that simple! My daughter's wedding was in January 2018, and from the moment we contacted Neil (nine months earlier), through the entire ceremony and reception, we felt absolutely no worries. Neil is so experienced and professional, he immediately took the reins and had everyone (including nine Bridesmaids and nine Groomsmen) knowing exactly what to do, and kept things flowing throughout the day. We received the proofs in a few weeks and were thrilled with the results! He has a knack for getting the best angle for each pose, including instructions of how to not squint (no furrowed brow) when the sun is in your eyes. If you want to truly shine as a bride, I would definitely choose Neil Shannon Photography!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Rochelle · Married on 11/11/2017

When planning my wedding, I knew that the photographer was the most important thing for me because I love pictures and was excited to have my day captured to remember forever. I was so impressed with Neil. He truly is amazing. Before the wedding, he went over the timeline with me so I knew what to expect. Then on the day of the wedding, he was so efficient with the pictures but yet took so many different shots! I have been in weddings where it seemed like it took forever to get the pictures completed. But not with Neil, he had a schedule and quickly took photos with the best backgrounds, poses, and natural shots. Neil was also personable! I just got the pictures and they are amazing...especially capturing the sun setting perfectly! Everything was perfect. He captured all of the special little moments that I had wanted plus more! Out of all of my services for the wedding, he was the top one. I could not be happier! Everyone else who looked at my pictures were also impressed!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

Neil is amazing!! I cannot say enough great things about him. He is kind, professional, and gets that perfect shot! He did my wedding a few weeks ago and I'm in love with all of my pictures. He captured such beautiful moments that we get to keep forever. If you're looking for a fabulous photographer, look no further. Neil Shannon Photography is your vendor! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2017

Neil was great!! Very professional and efficient. Planned our beach wedding from KY and he was always very easy to get in touch with! Really gave us peace of mind. Totally recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Neil was by far the best photographer i've ever done business with.
    Captured a total of 994 photo of the "best day ever" for me & my loved ones <3
    A+++

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brenda · Married on 08/11/2017

Neil was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator at The Grand Plaza on St. Pete Beach. We were lucky enough that he was available on our wedding day (with only 5 months notice.) He worked with us on price, and was very personable and professional. He made sure that he got every single perfect shot that he possibly could, without putting pressure on us. People have repeatedly told us that our photos look like they should be in a magazine. We couldn't be more pleased with his work :)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Thomas · Married on 08/05/2017

OMG is all I can say when we saw the pictures from the wedding. Absolutely stunning. Very happy with Neil's service and professionalism. I am glad he was keeping track of the time. You would be a fool if you didn't hire Neil for your wedding. I recommend Neil for any occasion. Thank you Neil for the awesome memories. I am so honored you were a part of our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017