Neil Shannon Photography Reviews

Neil Shannon Photography 7
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing work

Neil was Amazing to work with! His photos are breathtaking and perfectly capture our special day! He is experienced and knows what makes a great shot. His turnaround time for the photos was incredible. Less than 3 weeks and all of our photos were edited and ready to share. Neil comes with high recommendation!

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 11/27/2018

Perfect wedding day

Neil was very professional and made us all feel very comfortable. The pictures are both classic and creative.

Neil Shannon Photography 8
    Neil Shannon Photography 15
  • Jason

Jason Rudolph · Married on 11/25/2018

Fantastic Pics!

First of all, the pictures taken by Neil were outstanding especially the sunset pictures! We couldn’t be happier! On our wedding day, Neil arrived plenty early and made a point to make us comfortable while keeping it fun. Neil is very efficient and professional and one can tell he has been doing this a very long time. He works well with big wedding parties getting everyone in place quickly while also allowing for goofy shots. Couldn’t imagine using anyone else!

Neil Shannon Photography 16
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 11/20/2018

Wedding day

Thank you so much for all you did on our wedding day! You were so professional and on time for everything! You made the whole day run so smoothly and never allowed me to even worry because I knew you had it all covered and taken care of! You’re an amazing photographer and thank you again for our beautiful photos !

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent-professional-Talented-fun

Praises to Neil Shannon photography!! Highly recommend!!
    We just received Our wedding photos and cannot say enough praise to Neil Shannon for such beautiful photographs!! As I look through the photos I am in such Awe of how Neil captured the most precious and special moments for us.
    His professionalism and experience was apparent from the first knock on the door. He made everyone feel comfortable and he was so much fun and flexible to work with.
    It is obvious that he is greatly experienced with his craft after looking at our amazing photos! His attention to detail and knowing timelines was perfect as our sunset photos on the beach were spectacular!!!! He blended in perfectly and never was intrusive or disruptive throughout the entire wedding day ..he was like a magician we look at aome photos not even knowing when or how they were taken !!! thank you so much Neil for creating such great memories of our special day

Liz and John Karas

• Ali

Ali · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing Photographer

We were on a limited budget, Neil made every second count. He was extremely thorough and knew what he was doing!!!

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Photographer

Neil and his team did an amazing job!

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

Neil is such a artist, he knows exactly what he is doing and really helps make you feel comfortable, I hate being in front of the camera but he helped by coaching me and I know our pictures will be amazing, he listened to everything special I said I had like my dad and brother who passed away I had lockets for the wrapped around my flowers and he made sure to get those pictures. He is amazing at his art

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Where do I even start??? Neil is amazing, professional, and amazing. He is so respectful of everyone. He knows exactly what he is doing and how to get it done! I love how he incorporated everyone into pictures! If your look for professional, ontime, respectful, and someone who knows what he is doing than Neil is your guy. Price wise. I was astounded on what I paid for what I got. Choose him and you won’t regret it.

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Neil Shannon not only lived up to his 5 star rating but he surpassed it!! He was like a photo ninja! Meaning you did not even know he was there but he was most certainly capturing the best/precious moments! I would highly recommend him for photography! Thank you Neil!!

Heather · Married on 04/06/2018

Neil Shannon was my wedding photographer and he did an absolute AMAZING job! He is very detailed and has a specific routine to his photography madness so he knows exactly how the day will flow and he will tell you exactly what needs to be done and the exact order of events so you won't be lost. Our pictures were so effortless! The way he described me and the whole wedding party to pose for pictures was very easy to understand, he is very good with children too! My flower girl is 2 years old and you know they can get fussy after a long period of time, well she started getting fussy and he knew exactly what to do to get a big smile and even a giggle out of her! He even got my brother-in-law and brother to smile for pictures- they never smile! On the wedding day, things don't go according to plan and certain people who need to be in pictures go missing- or are up at cocktail getting their drink on and we have to find them, or there were times when we needed to be somewhere at a certain time and we were totally late but Neil Shannon was very accommodating and was so nice about everything! My pictures look BEAUTIFUL and he told me it would take about 2-3 weeks for him to get all of my pictures to me- I got them all back in just over 1 week!!! I 10/10 would recommend him he was the BEST!

Neil Shannon Photography 17
    Neil Shannon Photography 18
    Neil Shannon Photography 19
    Neil Shannon Photography 20
    Neil Shannon Photography 21

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

If you want to enjoy your wedding day, definitely pick Neil Shannon Photography. It's just that simple! My daughter's wedding was in January 2018, and from the moment we contacted Neil (nine months earlier), through the entire ceremony and reception, we felt absolutely no worries. Neil is so experienced and professional, he immediately took the reins and had everyone (including nine Bridesmaids and nine Groomsmen) knowing exactly what to do, and kept things flowing throughout the day. We received the proofs in a few weeks and were thrilled with the results! He has a knack for getting the best angle for each pose, including instructions of how to not squint (no furrowed brow) when the sun is in your eyes. If you want to truly shine as a bride, I would definitely choose Neil Shannon Photography!

Rochelle · Married on 11/11/2017

When planning my wedding, I knew that the photographer was the most important thing for me because I love pictures and was excited to have my day captured to remember forever. I was so impressed with Neil. He truly is amazing. Before the wedding, he went over the timeline with me so I knew what to expect. Then on the day of the wedding, he was so efficient with the pictures but yet took so many different shots! I have been in weddings where it seemed like it took forever to get the pictures completed. But not with Neil, he had a schedule and quickly took photos with the best backgrounds, poses, and natural shots. Neil was also personable! I just got the pictures and they are amazing...especially capturing the sun setting perfectly! Everything was perfect. He captured all of the special little moments that I had wanted plus more! Out of all of my services for the wedding, he was the top one. I could not be happier! Everyone else who looked at my pictures were also impressed!

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

Neil is amazing!! I cannot say enough great things about him. He is kind, professional, and gets that perfect shot! He did my wedding a few weeks ago and I'm in love with all of my pictures. He captured such beautiful moments that we get to keep forever. If you're looking for a fabulous photographer, look no further. Neil Shannon Photography is your vendor! Highly recommended!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2017

Neil was great!! Very professional and efficient. Planned our beach wedding from KY and he was always very easy to get in touch with! Really gave us peace of mind. Totally recommend!!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Neil was by far the best photographer i've ever done business with.
    Captured a total of 994 photo of the "best day ever" for me & my loved ones <3
    A+++

Brenda · Married on 08/11/2017

Neil was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator at The Grand Plaza on St. Pete Beach. We were lucky enough that he was available on our wedding day (with only 5 months notice.) He worked with us on price, and was very personable and professional. He made sure that he got every single perfect shot that he possibly could, without putting pressure on us. People have repeatedly told us that our photos look like they should be in a magazine. We couldn't be more pleased with his work :)

Thomas · Married on 08/05/2017

OMG is all I can say when we saw the pictures from the wedding. Absolutely stunning. Very happy with Neil's service and professionalism. I am glad he was keeping track of the time. You would be a fool if you didn't hire Neil for your wedding. I recommend Neil for any occasion. Thank you Neil for the awesome memories. I am so honored you were a part of our wedding. Thank you!!!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2017

all we can say is WOW! We cannot wait for the pictures! Photographer was to the minute and knew exactly what he wanted from us! Also very accommodating to what we asked of him! Made the wedding day go so smooth! We cannot thank you enough!

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2017

My daughter got married July 21, 2017 at the Grand Plaza. We are from Illinois and relied on reviews and recommendations for our vendors. The pictures were more important to me than anythimg else. I was very nervous to trust this special day to just anyone. Neil came highly recommended and after talking with him, i knew why. He was absolutely amazing. We talked and emailed many times during that year before. He really took the time to know us and what we wanted. The day of the wedding, he did the photography non- intrusive, very organizef, quickly and very professional. He got great shots of everything. And the sunset pictures were absolutely amazing! He is truely an artist. I highy recommend him if you want the best!

Karlie · Married on 06/30/2017

I got married June 30, 2017 at the Grand Plaza hotel! A photographer is the pretty much the most important part of the wedding and I had no idea how to pick one especially since my wedding was in Florida and I live in Cincinnati! The grand plaza had recommended Neil Shannon Photography and said I wouldn't be disappointed! That were so right! Neil was sooo professional and captured every moment of my special day that I could think of! He knew exactly what he wanted to take pictures of and how he wanted to do so! He let me know how my entire day was going to go pretty much! I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family about how amazing and great my photographer was! Chose him to partake in your weddingcand when you receive your wedding pictures, you will get to relive that day all over again because he captures every special moment, even moments that you don't think are special! We absolutely loved him and are so thankful!! Thank you tons Neil Shannon Photography!!

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

My wedding was 6/17/17 at the Grand Plaza in St. Pete Beach, Florida. Being someone who HATES to take pictures and always hates how I look in them, I couldn't believe how much I loved EVERY picture I received back!! (Plus, we received our pictures back within 3 weeks!) What I loved most about working with Neil was that he was so professional and made sure the entire wedding stayed on track. The day before the wedding, Neil gave me an itinerary of when he would arrive, what time he would be in the bridal suite to take getting ready pictures, and what time the boys should expect him in their suite to take pictures. With every picture he took, he told us exactly how to pose and what would look best. My favorite photos are the beautiful sunset photos he took. Definitely recommend!!

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding was the 4th time I've had the pleasure of working with Neil and his team. He's an amazing photographer and does the best work! I highly recommend.

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2017

NEIL with NEIL Shannon photography is the absolute best of the best. From the moment that Neil arrived he started capturing moments. His professionalism and expert skills and knowledge of weddings and great shots became even more aware to us when we received our photos back. Our photos were natural and not posed looking. Neil knows the tricks to relax you to ensure he gets the perfect photo. We have so many amazing photos of the entire day which includes before the wedding and thru the reception. If you are looking for a great photographer that's easy to work with, expert at what he does with a creative eye and generous with his time and photographs then Neil Shannon Photography is the company you want. We loved everything about Neil and when you get your photos back you will too!!! Thank you Neil for capturing our day so beautifully!

Candice · Married on 05/11/2017

Neil was very professional and organized!