29 Reviews for Neekz Entertainment

MC (4)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
29 Neekz Entertainment Reviews

DJ Neekz did a great job at our wedding at the Moana Surfrider. He was sure to include all of our song requests as well as announcing our wedding party and toasts. He kept the party going all night long. He was very professional, but was fun at the same time. I would use him again for another event.

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was a pleasure to work with!! We were quite stressed about the music and what genres wanted to play, so we really waited until the last minute to tell Dominic what we wanted. He was absolutely helpful, patient and responsive. At the reception Dominic was both our DJ and MC and really kept the dance floor going. He covered all of our requests and even switched it up for requests from our guests. I highly recommend using Dominic for your wedding.

Profile Picture Gisela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'd like to thank Dominic for making our wedding day such a memorable experience. He helped make the perfect song choices for us and provide us with utmost professionalism, personable character and I can say he will always be part of our family now. This gentleman is very talented and we made no mistake in booking him. Again thank you Dominic for taking care of us! You were Fantastic!

Profile Picture Emery, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz was super awesome! Planning my wedding from CA was a bit challenging but working with Dom was easy. He responded to all my messages within (about) a day. He even catered to our last minute changes, literally two days before the big day.

Come wedding day, everything went super smoothly. And Dom and the MC kept the party lit.

Thanks so much Dom for helping us celebrate and making our wedding day that much more memorable!

Profile Picture Nica, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a Dj/Mc then look no further. Dj Neeks had the whole party dancing. From the beginning when i first contacted him until the end he was really responsive and answered all my questions. Coordinating a wedding from another state was very stressful but Dj Neeks made this part of the process the smoothest. He is very straight forward and doesn’t beat around the bush. Worth every dollar spent having him at my wedding.

Profile Picture Michael , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz provided exceptional service and music. He definitely made sure our guests danced all night long!
Thank you so much...You killed it!!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was amazing. His pricing was very reasonable and he did a phenomenal job as both DJ/MC for our wedding reception at the Moana Surfrider Hotel on September 8th this year. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture christopher, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past September! He is definitely the BEST DJ on the island! I really appreciated how well he read the crowd when deciding which songs to play when. He listened to our requests on the type of music we wanted to hear and made sure to play our favorites. It was great being able to party when it was time to party but Dom really felt out the crowd and when we were mellowing out a bit he didn't try and play crazy dance songs. Instead he would switch to a couple super chill songs and then when people were ready to get back out there he would hype it up again.

Behind the scenes Dom was super professional and helpful. I asked if he knew anyone who played the acoustic guitar and he gave me the number for one of his friends he had worked with before. He was able to coordinate with the guitar player and they were able to share equipment which saved me both stress and money! I didn't have to do anything to get them on the same page, we just showed up and they were there!

I highly recommend booking DJ Neekz for your wedding or special event! He definitely doesn't disappoint. Thank you so much Dominic! I got so many compliments from my guests on the music played. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and so did we!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz was stellar. Not only did he respond back within 24 hours of all my inquiries, but he was extremely flexible the days leading up to our wedding. I threw some last minute requests at him and he handled all of them with grace and professionalism. At our reception, he took our initial conversation of "what would you like to hear at your reception?" and perfectly blended our musical tastes with reading the crowd on the dance floor at any given time. We got a lot of extremely positive feedback from our friends and family about DJ Neekz's performance. There was a lot of, "where did you find this guy?" and "wow he was really good!" I would absolutely recommend him to anyone else planning an event that could benefit from a DJ.

Profile Picture Shayne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dominic/DJ Neekz was the absolute best! From initial conversations, booking, all the way up to the wedding, he was very responsive and helpful especially planning a Hawaii wedding from NY. We met with Dominic the week before the wedding to go over songs and flow of the day. My cousins played the ukulele during the ceremony which Dominic also set-up. He managed to play all the songs we wanted, steered clear of the ones we didn't want and kept the dance floor very fun!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We hired DJ Neekz to be our wedding DJ and MC. He was super responsive, friendly, and positive starting from our first contact via email. He worked with our wedding coordinator to plan for every step of our wedding, from ceremony to dancing. My husband and I met with him in person a few days before the wedding to go over our musical preferences and last minute details. He was really easy to work with in coming up with playlists for each part of the wedding. On the day of, everything went perfectly. He even helped us to make sound recordings of our ceremony and reception. and provided awesome uplighting for our tent which really added to the decor. Once the party started, he kept everyone dancing for hours until we had to leave! Although our guests were mostly in the 25-35 year old range, we had everyone from kids to grandparents on the the dance floor. I got so many comments from guests about how great DJ Neekz was and how much they loved the music. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz helped us with our dream wedding. He was very professional and on time. He knew every little detail on the wedding schedule and the layout of Koolau Grand ball room. He worked really well with our MC.
I highly recommend DJ Neekz to anyone looking for a great DJ. He will cater to any of your request.

Profile Picture Tommy, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dominic did an amazing job emceeing and dj'ing at our wedding! My husband and I were planning our destination wedding from CA. He was very accommodating to my requests, easy to communicate with, ... He was very responsive leading up to the event and answered all of our questions. We ended up getting the wedding package, which included the uplighting, dj and emcee service, and added the slide show presentation. He helped make our vision come to life!! It was truly breath taking and so many people complemented us on how great he was and how much fun they had! My husband and I had the time of our lives and a huge part of it was because of DJ NEEKZ!

Profile Picture User6981647, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

I am so happy we decided to work with DJ Neekz for our wedding.
He was our DJ and MC, and did a great job. The guests had a blast, and we were dancing until the end. It was a great party!

Profile Picture Elizabeth-Rose, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were referred to DJ Neekz by our wedding planner at L4Love. DJ Neekz was a pleasure to work with and leading up to the wedding was responsive to all questions and concerns.
DJ Neekz's quick communication was key since we were planing our wedding from California.

When the big day came DJ Neekz was very professional and did A great job mcing and helping move the program along. When it came to dancing the night away with our friends and family DJ Neekz was able to read the crowd and keep the energy up till the very last song.

We highly recommend him for your wedding or event. Thank you again DJ Neekz for taking care of us on our wedding day

-Christian and Margaret De Jesus

Profile Picture Christian, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was better then I ever imagined!! First of all I had been planning from CA and had no idea how to find a good DJ! I came across Dominic's company and started following him on instagram. I saw some great parties he had DJ'd and great reviews as well so we decided to give him a try. He is super responsive to emails and calls. Like seriously the quickest reaponder out of all my vendors for my wedding. He was so flexible with everything we wanted and I even sent him my Spotify playlist to give him an idea of what We liked and he welcomed that idea. He did the ceremony music and sound and my reception music, emcee and lighting. He was a great emcee- super friendly and funny! The uplightjng looked so amazing and he had lights on the dance floor I wasn't even expecting! Oh and he even met with us last minute a day before the wedding just to go over everything and meet face to face- he even came to our hotel!! He's such a sweetheart and so professional he is affordable now but I'm sure his prices will go up soon becauae he is the best! You will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Dominic!!!!

Profile Picture Jared, 5/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Dominic as a DJ & emcee for my wedding at Turtle Bay. He is awesome!! I had a billion questions and he was very responsive and friendly. I requested a mashup for my first dance and he was able to combine the songs for me. He played great music and really catered to the crowd. He even played Thai music for my family members that did not speak English and were not accustomed to American music. He also had great suggestions. His idea of getting people on the dance floor was to do a group picture, jump into limbo, and then go straight to dancing while people were up. He is professional with great experience, the uplighting looked great. You will have no regrets hiring DJ Neekz!

Profile Picture Koy, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neeks totally works with your budget and is super accommodating! :) He made my special day that much better! Thank you so much, Dominic! You ROCK!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Neekz as our DJ and emcee for our wedding (ceremony & reception) last weekend at Lanikuhonua in Ko Olina..he was absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! He was so accommodating especially since we were living in Seattle, we met with him the weekend before our wedding to go over songs and intros. His website is so helpful with playlists full of songs we loved, we knew his music style was exactly what we were looking for.
A few days before our wedding we decided on a NBA intros for the wedding party and he was SO great at this announcer voice! Everyone loved the intros and he made our vision a reality :)
He played the perfect songs throughout the reception and also got the dance floor going! He knew what songs to play for the various age groups and we're a big fan of EDM so he mixed some in at the end which was our favorite for sure! We had uplighting, monogram and haze - everything was a great addition to our dance floor. I would recommend his services to everyone, he made our wedding so perfect and it was all thanks to him - thank you again Dominic!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not say enough nice and wonderful things about Neekz Entertainment!
Organising vendors from across the globe for your special day can be a little difficult as reviews and forums are all you have to go off.
From the first email with Dom to the very last ( and everything in between) he was quick to respond, informative, flexible, professional and nothing was ever a hassle! Even taking the time to do a mash of different songs for our first dance!
Unable to meet until our wedding day, only communicating through emails and phone calls, I had no doubt in my mind he would do a great job and I wasn't wrong about that! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing our dj was and he most definitely exceeded our expectations too.

Dom is not only amazing at what he does, he is also a very kind and caring gentleman and he most definitely had a huge impact on making the most important day of my life even more special!

Thank you Dom and the team at Neekz Entertainment we can't thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz was a life saver! He committed to doing my wedding with only 3 weeks notice after I fired my original DJ. With such short notice, you'd think I'd get medicine service, but it was the exact opposite. DJ Neekz blew it out of the park! He continuously checked it with me to make sure my vision was executed and all of my guests lived him! I can say without a doubt he is amazing and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Misty, 8/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was referred to DJ neekz through our wedding planner, flying in from Alaska he was more than willing to meet with me at a family dinner and talk about the day to come. I wasent expecting many people to dance, since it was mostly older relatives. But Between the music and the 2 Mcs' he brought there was never a dull moment at our wedding everyone wanted to dance, great atmosphere! Would absolutely recommend

Profile Picture Travis, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

If you're looking for a DJ who cares as much about the success and atmosphere of your wedding as much as you, hire DJ Neekz. He will make sure that things turn out just the way you want: from song choices, accent lights, energy/fun level, and timing, DJ Neeks is an 11 out of 10 in every category. I'd refer him to everyone... You won't be disappointed! Our wedding was a blast and 4 months later, people still can't stop raving about how awesome our DJ was. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Sound quality was amazing. Can't say enough about how awesome everything was. DJ Neekz far surpassed our expectations and he helped us turn a memorable evening into a magical one.

Profile Picture Joy, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It is often said that the selection of your DJ can make or break your wedding, and we agree. There are many DJs to choose from, and we spoke with and interviewed most of them. We were fortunate enough to come across DJ Neekz since the emcee we selected worked with him often and suggested we use him. Since we had just as rigorous conversations and interviews for our emcee as we did our DJ, we figured trusting our emcee would be okay, and we are so glad we did.
We initially provided DJ Neekz with a list of songs we wanted played at the wedding reception and also asked him to feel out the guests and ensure they are taken care of. Since we had guests from both Hawaii and the mainland, we wanted to make sure that our DJ could cater to both sets of guests. DJ Neekz did an exceptional job catering to both. He didn’t just play current “Top 100” pop music, which would have been such an easy thing to do. He really cared about what types of music our guests would enjoy, and accommodated any song requests he received from guests when the dance floor opened. In fact, we had numerous guests tell us after the wedding that they loved the music played and were so happy that the DJ incorporated song requests from them. DJ Neekz and our emcee also heavily encouraged those who did not want to dance to eventually dance and stay on the dance floor. In addition to the reception, DJ Neekz handled our pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour music.
DJ Neekz listens to what you want and doesn’t impose his own philosophy on music on you, but also is not shy to give you his thoughts or concerns prior to the wedding. We firmly believe we picked the best and most talented DJ in Hawaii and that he is truly someone who knows how to throw a party. You won’t be disappointed in selecting DJ Neekz for your wedding and you will later be so appreciative of the effort and the level of detail he places in each aspect of his role in your wedding.

Profile Picture Trey, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Neekz, Dominic, did an amazing job at our wedding! He is organized, professional, and talented. He had us complete a sheet with all of the key songs we wanted for your special day and provided us with helpful information to help us decide. He is able to play any type of music you want for your event. We provided him with a very eclectic music selection for our wedding day and he was able to deliver and really impressed us and our guests. Dominic and Kuldip from Kooldip Productions were both able to create the party we envisioned for our wedding night. DJ Neeks not only brings all of his own equipment (speakers, microphones, ..) but he also has does uplighting and was able to create the perfect atmosphere that we wanted. We highly recommend DJ Neeks to be the DJ at your next special event!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/28/16, 1 Review