Neekz Entertainment Reviews

Neekz Entertainment 2
Neekz Entertainment 3
  • Y

Yosen Lam · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing Wedding party by DJ Neekz !

Thanks for DJ Neekz making my wedding day so precious! I never realized how important it is to have a professional DJ and MC to make your wedding day full of love and music! All of our guests enjoyed so much in our party and gave us positive feedback!

The monogram service definitely helped to make our wedding even more personalized and unique!

Also, DJ Neekz for the unlighting service too! It’s turn our ballroom into a romantic palace! Without DJ ’s help, the ballroom would be too doomed and looks normal in the picture. I must say that DJ Neekz helps to make our dream wedding comes true! This is exactly what we wanted!

Highly recommended DJ Neekz if you want a unique wedding party!

• Katy

Katy · Married on 10/25/2018

Perfect party atmosphere!

He was very helpful in helping us decide the mood of the reception! In regards to uplighting and special features! He was great to work with and at the reception he had everyone on the dance floor! Our wedding had the awesome party vibe and all of our friends and family loved it! Perfect DJ for our event!

Danny · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you DJ Neekz for making our wedding wonderful. Although initially nervous with all the out of state planning, Dom made our night go perfect as many guest complimented him and the wedding atmosphere. It's because of him that our wedding became memorable for all involved. Dom was our DJ/Emcee/lighting coordinator and killed it!! Thank you for making our wedding night wonderful and a day we will never forget!! Kudos

Neekz Entertainment 4
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

DJ Neekz was amazing to work with! We love music and therefore we had a lot of requests and he was open to all the playlist and suggestions we sent to him. He was able to create something out of everything we requested and put together an environment where all our guests ranging from small children to 80 year-olds had a blast! He was also our MC and must say he did an amazing job! He stay on time with the schedule and moved things along so smoothly; there was no awkward down time or lag throughout the whole reception. I would definitely recommend him for any one looking to have great music and a great time at their wedding! I wish i could uploaded pictures from the wedding to show how much fun we had but they are all videos! take my word for it, it was amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2018

DJ Neekz made our wedding a blast! You can tell he loves what he does and really cares about making people happy because he went over and beyond for us, setting up full room uplighting, special heart lighting, and dancing in the clouds effect in addition to helping MC our games and playing songs. He made sure everyone was having fun on the dance floor and read the crowd well.

He did an amazing job mashing up our song requests for our first dance medley and took the stress off of wedding planning by always responding quickly to any requests and questions. When we met with him the week before the wedding, he even offered to take care of playing our slideshow from his laptop so that we wouldn't have to worry about any technical issues and was accommodating adding in a last minute request to end the party with an Okinawan song. Our wedding was a mix of cultures with Japanese interpretation, and DJ Neekz worked in sync with our day-of coordinator/interpreter to make sure everything went smoothly from start to finish.

We initially weren't planning to even have a DJ because of our tight budget but we are so glad that we decided to go with DJ Neekz. The uplighting really does make a difference in brightening the atmosphere, and we highly recommend! Our guests kept complimenting us on the lighting and music, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Would definitely recommend DJ Neekz for any party. Thank you Dominic for making our wedding so memorable and special for us!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Neekz is the best DJ in Hawaii!! He made our October 2017 wedding perfect from start to finish. Excellent communication, ideas and what ever we asked for he organized from the timeline to playlist. So impressed at how professional he was yet super fun and knew how to make a great party. Cannot recommend Dom enough!! After researching for weeks and weeks it was the best decision we made. Not only was he a superstar DJ on the night he also was our MC and super flexible with any last minute changes. All the wedding guests commented on how awesome he was. DJ Neekz, thank you for making it the best day ever!!! From M&M.

Joseph · Married on 10/05/2017

DJ Neekz did a great job at our wedding at the Moana Surfrider. He was sure to include all of our song requests as well as announcing our wedding party and toasts. He kept the party going all night long. He was very professional, but was fun at the same time. I would use him again for another event.

Gisela · Married on 09/30/2017

Dominic was a pleasure to work with!! We were quite stressed about the music and what genres wanted to play, so we really waited until the last minute to tell Dominic what we wanted. He was absolutely helpful, patient and responsive. At the reception Dominic was both our DJ and MC and really kept the dance floor going. He covered all of our requests and even switched it up for requests from our guests. I highly recommend using Dominic for your wedding.

Emery · Married on 09/20/2017

I'd like to thank Dominic for making our wedding day such a memorable experience. He helped make the perfect song choices for us and provide us with utmost professionalism, personable character and I can say he will always be part of our family now. This gentleman is very talented and we made no mistake in booking him. Again thank you Dominic for taking care of us! You were Fantastic!

Neekz Entertainment 5
    Neekz Entertainment 6

Nica · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Neekz was super awesome! Planning my wedding from CA was a bit challenging but working with Dom was easy. He responded to all my messages within (about) a day. He even catered to our last minute changes, literally two days before the big day.

Come wedding day, everything went super smoothly. And Dom and the MC kept the party lit.

Thanks so much Dom for helping us celebrate and making our wedding day that much more memorable!

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are looking for a Dj/Mc then look no further. Dj Neeks had the whole party dancing. From the beginning when i first contacted him until the end he was really responsive and answered all my questions. Coordinating a wedding from another state was very stressful but Dj Neeks made this part of the process the smoothest. He is very straight forward and doesn’t beat around the bush. Worth every dollar spent having him at my wedding.

Natasha · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Neekz provided exceptional service and music. He definitely made sure our guests danced all night long!
    Thank you so much...You killed it!!!

christopher · Married on 09/08/2017

He was amazing. His pricing was very reasonable and he did a phenomenal job as both DJ/MC for our wedding reception at the Moana Surfrider Hotel on September 8th this year. I highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Dominic was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past September! He is definitely the BEST DJ on the island! I really appreciated how well he read the crowd when deciding which songs to play when. He listened to our requests on the type of music we wanted to hear and made sure to play our favorites. It was great being able to party when it was time to party but Dom really felt out the crowd and when we were mellowing out a bit he didn't try and play crazy dance songs. Instead he would switch to a couple super chill songs and then when people were ready to get back out there he would hype it up again.

Behind the scenes Dom was super professional and helpful. I asked if he knew anyone who played the acoustic guitar and he gave me the number for one of his friends he had worked with before. He was able to coordinate with the guitar player and they were able to share equipment which saved me both stress and money! I didn't have to do anything to get them on the same page, we just showed up and they were there!

I highly recommend booking DJ Neekz for your wedding or special event! He definitely doesn't disappoint. Thank you so much Dominic! I got so many compliments from my guests on the music played. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and so did we!

Shayne · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Neekz was stellar. Not only did he respond back within 24 hours of all my inquiries, but he was extremely flexible the days leading up to our wedding. I threw some last minute requests at him and he handled all of them with grace and professionalism. At our reception, he took our initial conversation of "what would you like to hear at your reception?" and perfectly blended our musical tastes with reading the crowd on the dance floor at any given time. We got a lot of extremely positive feedback from our friends and family about DJ Neekz's performance. There was a lot of, "where did you find this guy?" and "wow he was really good!" I would absolutely recommend him to anyone else planning an event that could benefit from a DJ.

Kaylee · Married on 07/01/2017

Dominic/DJ Neekz was the absolute best! From initial conversations, booking, all the way up to the wedding, he was very responsive and helpful especially planning a Hawaii wedding from NY. We met with Dominic the week before the wedding to go over songs and flow of the day. My cousins played the ukulele during the ceremony which Dominic also set-up. He managed to play all the songs we wanted, steered clear of the ones we didn't want and kept the dance floor very fun!

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

We hired DJ Neekz to be our wedding DJ and MC. He was super responsive, friendly, and positive starting from our first contact via email. He worked with our wedding coordinator to plan for every step of our wedding, from ceremony to dancing. My husband and I met with him in person a few days before the wedding to go over our musical preferences and last minute details. He was really easy to work with in coming up with playlists for each part of the wedding. On the day of, everything went perfectly. He even helped us to make sound recordings of our ceremony and reception. and provided awesome uplighting for our tent which really added to the decor. Once the party started, he kept everyone dancing for hours until we had to leave! Although our guests were mostly in the 25-35 year old range, we had everyone from kids to grandparents on the the dance floor. I got so many comments from guests about how great DJ Neekz was and how much they loved the music. I would highly recommend!

Tommy · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Neekz helped us with our dream wedding. He was very professional and on time. He knew every little detail on the wedding schedule and the layout of Koolau Grand ball room. He worked really well with our MC.
    I highly recommend DJ Neekz to anyone looking for a great DJ. He will cater to any of your request.

Casey · Married on 02/25/2017

Dominic did an amazing job emceeing and dj'ing at our wedding! My husband and I were planning our destination wedding from CA. He was very accommodating to my requests, easy to communicate with, ... He was very responsive leading up to the event and answered all of our questions. We ended up getting the wedding package, which included the uplighting, dj and emcee service, and added the slide show presentation. He helped make our vision come to life!! It was truly breath taking and so many people complemented us on how great he was and how much fun they had! My husband and I had the time of our lives and a huge part of it was because of DJ NEEKZ!

Elizabeth-Rose · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so happy we decided to work with DJ Neekz for our wedding.
    He was our DJ and MC, and did a great job. The guests had a blast, and we were dancing until the end. It was a great party!

Christian · Married on 02/17/2017

My wife and I were referred to DJ Neekz by our wedding planner at L4Love. DJ Neekz was a pleasure to work with and leading up to the wedding was responsive to all questions and concerns.
    DJ Neekz's quick communication was key since we were planing our wedding from California.

When the big day came DJ Neekz was very professional and did A great job mcing and helping move the program along. When it came to dancing the night away with our friends and family DJ Neekz was able to read the crowd and keep the energy up till the very last song.

We highly recommend him for your wedding or event. Thank you again DJ Neekz for taking care of us on our wedding day

-Christian and Margaret De Jesus

Koy · Married on 11/09/2016

I hired Dominic as a DJ & emcee for my wedding at Turtle Bay. He is awesome!! I had a billion questions and he was very responsive and friendly. I requested a mashup for my first dance and he was able to combine the songs for me. He played great music and really catered to the crowd. He even played Thai music for my family members that did not speak English and were not accustomed to American music. He also had great suggestions. His idea of getting people on the dance floor was to do a group picture, jump into limbo, and then go straight to dancing while people were up. He is professional with great experience, the uplighting looked great. You will have no regrets hiring DJ Neekz!

Adrianna · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Neeks totally works with your budget and is super accommodating! :) He made my special day that much better! Thank you so much, Dominic! You ROCK!

Erin · Married on 08/27/2016

We had DJ Neekz as our DJ and emcee for our wedding (ceremony & reception) last weekend at Lanikuhonua in Ko Olina..he was absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! He was so accommodating especially since we were living in Seattle, we met with him the weekend before our wedding to go over songs and intros. His website is so helpful with playlists full of songs we loved, we knew his music style was exactly what we were looking for.
    A few days before our wedding we decided on a NBA intros for the wedding party and he was SO great at this announcer voice! Everyone loved the intros and he made our vision a reality :)
    He played the perfect songs throughout the reception and also got the dance floor going! He knew what songs to play for the various age groups and we're a big fan of EDM so he mixed some in at the end which was our favorite for sure! We had uplighting, monogram and haze - everything was a great addition to our dance floor. I would recommend his services to everyone, he made our wedding so perfect and it was all thanks to him - thank you again Dominic!!!

Steph · Married on 08/16/2016

I can not say enough nice and wonderful things about Neekz Entertainment!
    Organising vendors from across the globe for your special day can be a little difficult as reviews and forums are all you have to go off.
    From the first email with Dom to the very last ( and everything in between) he was quick to respond, informative, flexible, professional and nothing was ever a hassle! Even taking the time to do a mash of different songs for our first dance!
    Unable to meet until our wedding day, only communicating through emails and phone calls, I had no doubt in my mind he would do a great job and I wasn't wrong about that! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing our dj was and he most definitely exceeded our expectations too.

Dom is not only amazing at what he does, he is also a very kind and caring gentleman and he most definitely had a huge impact on making the most important day of my life even more special!

Thank you Dom and the team at Neekz Entertainment we can't thank you enough!!!