NEBO PRODUCTION Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Alexandra
    Alexandra S. Married on 04/30/2022

Simply Beautiful

If you are looking for a videographer look no further, Nebo production is the BEST. They were responsive, timely and professional on the day of our wedding and delivered the most amazing video that perfectly captured our special day. We are so grateful to have worked with Nebo productions.
    Lindsey Y. Married on 04/02/2022

Five star videography!

Can't say enough about how much we love our wedding video from NEBO Productions! A videographer is something we were on the fence on purchasing for our big day, and I'm so glad we decided to do so! They captured our day perfectly - and I can't stop watching our film! They make you feel so comfortable during the day, all while getting all the shots and clips you will cherish forever. Can't say thank you enough!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 11/06/2021

Worth every penny!

My husband and I are blown away by the pictures and videos from our wedding day! I feel like a movie star and it captured our day perfectly! I can’t believe how amazing it turned out!
    Melanie W. Married on 10/10/2021

Perfect video!

Our experience with Olena and Vlad was wonderful from start to finish. The value of what you get for your money is incomparable to the many other videographers I had researched as I was looking for more than just a highlight video. Their very reasonable package offered a highlight video and full movie version for less money than what many others offered for the highlight video alone. The quality of the images in the film was better than any others I’ve seen- so crip and vibrant- I really felt like I was right back at my wedding looking at all of the details again on screen. They delivered the videos in just over two months and when I had a request for them to change out one small clip they did it almost immediately and without hesitation. I highly recommend Nebo Productions for your wedding video! Thank you Olena and Vlad!
    Paige N. Married on 09/11/2021

Must Hire!

Cannot say enough about Nebo Prod. Olena and Vlad were so easy to work with. We had two facetime meetings prior to the wedding at hours that worked for my crazy schedule (very flexible) and they also showed up early on the day of since they had never filmed at our venue prior. The videos we received (8 min highlight, 1 hour, all footage) brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and everything I could have dreamed of. If there was anything I would do differently - I would have hired them for 10 hours instead of 8 and decreased my budget elsewhere to have them more. They were worth every penny and were such a pleasure to work with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/22/2021

Incredible experience!

I found out about Nebo productions through a person I met while getting my wedding dress. The video she showed me was absolutely beautiful! Everything was incredible from start to finish. They are professionalism and detail was amazing. They not only met my expectations, but they exceeded them. My wedding day video came out amazing, it allowed me to recapture our special day. If you’re looking for a videographer, look no further! You will not be disappointed!!!

I would recommend them 100000x over!!!!!
    Jessica L. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do not miss out! Amazing video!

Olena and Vlad did such an amazing job capturing our big day and turning it into a moment we will cherish forever! Vlad was so professional and easy to work with on the day and the video that came out was so gorgeous and amazing! They picked perfect songs to fit our personalities and our families are in awe of how the videos turned out!
  • Briana
    Briana C. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely amazing!

NEBO Production was absolutely amazing. If you are thinking of hiring a videographer, they are the BEST! They captured all of the special moments and we couldn't be happier with our highlight and film. They are so professional and easy to work with! HIGHLY recommend. Their work is beautiful!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 05/30/2021

You need nebo!

For everyone who thinks just a photographer is enough for your wedding you haven’t seen Nebo’s amazing work! You miss so many moments from your wedding but the video allows for you to look back on small things you may have missed. They create such a beautiful product and are such a lovely team! We are so happy that we booked Nebo for our special day. We will have these memories to last a lifetime!

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! It was absolute pleasure working with you and Greg!
    Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Stefan K. Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cinematic Beauty and Great People!

Nebo productions was a pleasure to have for videography at our wedding. They were covert and never got in a way of the wedding, but they captured everything beautifully! They have an eye for what will look great. The wedding video was amazing for all of our family and friends that couldn't join us. They are a must have to work with and will make your day even more magical!
  • Peter
    Peter F. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb, professional, top tier quality

Nebo Productions did an amazing job with our wedding. The quality was amazing and Vlad went above and beyond to ensure every special moment was captured. They even had our highlight and full movie done one month ahead of time! Thank you so much!

Peter and Katrina,

We are so happy for you!
    Thank you for letting us be a part of this joyful day!
    Rashi Married on 11/27/2020

Just Amazing!

We hired Nebo as our wedding videographer and are so glad that we did! From the communications leading up to the day, to the professionalism on the day of, and to finally the end product, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We were amazed at how well Vlad captured each and every special moment of our day & loved our highlight video! Highly recommend booking Nebo!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 11/20/2020

Exceptional

Vlad was absolutely amazing! He captured everything I could have ever wanted in my film. His wife was also amazing. She was in constant touch with me via text. Any question or concern I had she was there with an answer. I highly recommend working with these 2. They’re beyond talented in what they do. I wish I could have them capture every special moment in my life.

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!! We loved working with your beautiful family! Your guys were just perfect in front of the camera. Made our job easy!
  • Christine
    Christine K. Married on 09/09/2020

One of a kind-wowwww

LOVE LOVE LOVE NEBO! THEY WERE SO AMAZING AND THEIR WORK IS ONE OF A KIND. I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. GIVE THEM A SHOT AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. I WISH I CAN POST MY SHORT FILM HERE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR WORK IS. THANK YOU NEBO.
    Sarah D. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Would hire again and again!

We have nothing but amazing things to say about Nebo Productions! We hired Nebo as our wedding videographer and they exceeded all of our expectations. Vlad was extremely professional, friendly, fun to work with, traveled to Charleston with no problem, and has extensive knowledge in the area of video production. My husband and I received our wedding video teaser a few weeks after our wedding and we were blown away! I highly recommend Vlad and Nebo Productions for all of your videographer needs!! Thanks again, Vlad!
  • Alina
    Alina P. Married on 08/01/2020

Best videographer ever!

Wedding is a stressful day for a bride & groom especially when you have to deal with Covid-19 completely changing your plans. After your wedding day passes all you will ever have left as memories is your video from your very special day! Vlad is an amazing videographer, he will make sure you have the best experience while your wedding and the best memories as you get your wedding video afterwards. We received a highlight video (3m long) and a wedding film (8m long) only a month after our wedding! Hiring Nebo Production as our videographer was the best decision ever. If you’re looking for a special person to capture your day, don’t hesitate - just book Nebo Production!
  • Kate
    Kate P. Married on 05/17/2020

Book right now!

Nebo Productions was the best decision I made about my wedding! With the changes due to COVID 19, I now have a gorgeous video to share with my friends and family that couldn’t attend our small ceremony! Vlad was professional and very easy to work with! He made us feel comfortable in front of the video camera! I would highly recommend Nebo Productions for your event!

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Kate, thank you so much for such a kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you so much for choosing us as yours videographer! You’re awesome and I hope we get more opportunities to work together again in the future ❤
    Sarah K. Married on 04/18/2020

Best Videographer Around

Vladamir did an amazing job filming our special day. It was a very emotional time especially with our wedding being during Covid-19. He showed up on time and from that second on captured our day so beautifully, I still cry Everytime we watch the final movie. He captured every moment perfectly, and we are very thankful for the beautiful memory of our day that we can pass on to our families, children, and grandchildren. God bless you and your Wife Vladamir, it was nice to meet you both, we will definitely recommend to you to all our friends and family!

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Sarah, we are so grateful for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate you and Dennis as our clients. It was big pleasure working with you and your family. We’re here for you anytime)
    Aigul S. Married on 03/06/2020

Excellent!

We worked with Olena and Vlad as our photographer / videographer and they were amazing! They caught so much more than I remember from the day. They kept us updated when our video and photos would be ready and we were not disappointed when we received it! The way Nebo production told our story was exactly what we wanted. I can not say enough wonderful words about them!
    From Aigul&Dmitry
    Karina D. Married on 02/22/2020

Nebo productions wedding

Dennis and I loved it! The videoagraphers were so nice and they lead us through the entire day without feeling stressed. The videos turned out amazing!! We highly recommend them to everyone! Very professional, skilled, and fast!
  • Alisa
    Alisa M. Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

High- quality, cinematic work!

I am so blown away with the quality of work. Our video was so moving to watch and so artfully edited. I couldn’t recommend Nebo Production more!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great to work with and a wonderful end product!

I had decided to book a videographer last minute and the Nebo team was very accommodating! Volodymyr shot our wedding and he was so great to work with. He had some fun ideas for shots that turned out so wonderful in our video! We received our highlight and feature film videos only about a month after our wedding! My husband, family and I absolutely LOVED how they turned out! Volodymyr captured all of the special/important moments and more. I can honestly say that Nebo was the best vendor we hired for our wedding - they exceeded all our expectations and I highly recommend them!

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Emily and Eric thank you so much for such a kind words! It was big pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you so much for choosing us as yours videographer! We enjoyed every single moments of your wedding day!
  • Sam
    Sam A. Married on 11/23/2019

A special Occasion

One of the greatest couple photographs , they will give you results more than your Expectations
    Workin with the most professional people Olin the industry,

Thank you guys for making my moments awesome

NEBO PRODUCTION's reply:

Sam Ayesh big thanks for your feedback! It was really nice to working with you! Looking forward to working with you in future!
  • Dixie
    Dixie C. Married on 10/17/2019

Perfect experience!

Highly recommend Nebo productions. Vlad shot my wedding and he did a phenomenal job. The highlight reel and full video are everything I dreamed about. They were easy to communicate with, highly responsive and all around perfect for our wedding day!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message