Nea's Photography Reviews

Nea's Photography 1
    Nea's Photography 2
    Nea's Photography 3

Erika · Married on 06/23/2018

Stephanie was amazing from start to finish. She was great at communicating and working with me. She has an amazing attitude and is very profesional. She kept us all calm and collected while capturing all the beautiful moments for my daughters big day. I will absolutely keep her in mind for any future events and 100% recommend her to friends and family.

Laura · Married on 02/19/2017

Oh my the wedding pictures came out so great. Even though the sun was not shining that day the lighting was perfect and the smiles were awesome. Stephanie really captured the moments and we all had a lot of fun. She knew the venue so well we even had extra time to practice the night before the wedding so we all knew where are places were going to be and what had to be done. The venue was even rushing us the day of wedding and she kept us all calm and running smooth!! My only regret was that we needed more time for the reception!! Thank you Steph you are the best.

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Nea's photography!! When my parents got married they had a horrible photographer and my
    Mom has no good pictures of them and I know it really saddens her. So when I was getting married my mom wanted the best because she wanted me to cherish these memories forever and share them with my future daughter. Nea did that abs more!! She was professional, fun, comfortable and was available for questions anytime. Also on the day of the wedding everyone loved her and felt comfortable around her. You will not find a better photographer.

Celena · Married on 10/28/2016

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She understood what our vision was for our vintage wedding. She was flexible and her creativity was amazing. I still have guests from our wedding almost a year later commenting on how beautiful our pictures are and how great she was. Nea's Photography is the best choice!

Guiselle · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the honor to have Stephanie photograph our engagement photos and wedding. Best decision ever. She is not only so professional but sooo friendly. She made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! Our photos came out amazing. Thank you Stephanie, youre the best! Cant wait to shoot again for my maternity session! ❤

Nea's Photography 4
    Nea's Photography 5

Brenda · Married on 06/28/2015

Stephanie is such an amazing person and photographer, we loved her since the beginning to the end, she loves her career and it shows. Very creative when it comes to taking pictures.

Maribel · Married on 02/07/2015

When my late husband and I first started looking around for photographers, I stumbled across Nea’s photography. We met her up and she had showed her us her work. Beautiful pictures. At the wedding she gave us her full attention. She knew what we wanted in poses. Her energy was amazing. Everything was perfect. She’s very professional. And she’s understanding. I love Nea’s photography, because she captures the most beautiful moments. Thank you so much.

PRISCILLA · Married on 09/20/2014

Nea's Photography is great! Stephanie is a pleasure to work with, she is so fun and energetic! From day one she made my fiance, 3 yr old and myself feel so comfortable and my guest just loved her!! Stephanie is so talented and her love for photography/her career is reflected in the beautiful pictures and moments she captures. I highly recommend Nea's Photography, her packages are great and the dedication she has for her clients is priceless!

SANDRA · Married on 03/28/2014

Stephanie is the best! She was very professional from the first day we met. She helped us to decide what type of engagement photo shoot we wanted. She was always there answering all my questions I had. On my wedding day she wasn’t only my photographer, by then She was definitely my friend. She was my shoulder to cry on when I had a melt down on my wedding day. She helped me feel better and got the ball rolling. I couldn’t be thankful enough. She is amazing. She’s very fun to work with. I love her!

Stephany · Married on 11/12/2016

Nea took in consideration what my husband and I envisioned for our Engagement Shoot/Wedding Photography and she went above and beyond to find what we were looking for! She was always available to answer any questions or comments we had. It was a pleasure to work with her. Will definitely use again in the future.

Brenda · Married on 06/28/2015

Stephanie is such a professional, she loves what she does and she loves capturing every special moment, she's a great photographer and a great friend. I already recommended her to all my family and friends.

Diana · Married on 11/03/2017

From the moment I first spoke with Stephanie over the phone, she seemed very warm and personable. My partner and I were married through civil union and wished to book her for about 2 hours; this would entail our ceremony at the courthouse and for family pictures following the ceremony at a local park. Stephanie still emphasized that she wanted to get to know my partner and I prior to the wedding and asked really great questions to learn more about our personalities during our meeting. She also had a lot of great suggestions as to how to get the best results in our pictures. One was to have our families color coordinate although we did not have formal bridesmaids and groomsmen.
    Fast forward to the day of our wedding ceremony, I had planned to have a "first look" picture but due to the logistics of having to check in at the courthouse this was not feasible. However, Stephanie was reliable in arriving early to the courthouse and made sure to improvise by finding a nice arch/background and taking pictures of our guest who were already there. Further, she took some really great shots during the ceremony of my partner and I. At the park we had a group of about 40 people, including family and friends, and she managed to take all of the shots we had asked her to. She was really great with our families, cracked jokes and made people feel comfortable. During our photoshoot of my husband and I, she asked us to pose differently and all of the shots came out really good. Throughout the 2 hours, Stephanie knew how to maximize our time and got a lot done. Overall, my husband and I are very satisfied with the quality of the shots. We would definitely book Stephanie for future events or recommend her to our family and friends.