Neal Urban Photography Reviews

14 | Buffalo, NY

14 Reviews for Neal Urban Photography

Janelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Neal and Danielle are amazinggggg they are so unbelievebly talented and pleasant to be around we were not uncomfortable in front of there cameras at alllll thank you janelle

Sent on 07/07/2018

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Neal and Danielle did our engagement photos and our wedding. They are the very best of the best and their work explains that for them. The vibe they bring is indescribable. They are amazing people and unbelievable at what they do. the final product that they create is like nothing you have ever seen before. When we first got engaged, we booked our wedding around when they were available. We knew we had to have them. I would recommend them to any person, always.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Marc · Married on 08/05/2016

Neal and Danielle were such an incredible pleasure to work with. Even though ours was a destination wedding for them, the distance was never a problem, and they were fast and easy to communicate with, via email and skype. We met them near their home-base in Buffalo for our engagement shoot at a venue they suggested, and it was gorgeous. They then came to Boston for our wedding weekend, and were there for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding day (getting ready/ceremony/cocktail hour/reception/etc.), and a bit for our brunch the next day. The entire time, they were just so easy to work with and so much fun to have around. Unlike a lot of wedding photographers that we’ve seen, they were never pushy or in the way, at all. They were always so happy and smiling, and the pictures that they took were stunning. We aren’t always comfortable and natural in front of the camera, but Neal and Danielle still approached the day with nothing but enthusiasm.

We received several thousand pictures and within 2 months of our wedding (I’ve had friends wait 6+ months for their proofs). Looking through our pictures, we were so surprised with some of the pictures that were taken, because they had somehow managed to be in just the right spot, every single time, without us even noticing. Maybe they can teleport :) . Neal and Danielle also do a lot of work in their community and are incredibly thoughful and caring people. We wish we lived closer so we could have more sessions with them in the future.

Regardless of how far away they might be from you, it’s worth bringing them to your wedding, you won’t regret it for a second!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Having Danielle and Neal photograph my wedding was absolutely the right decision! From the first meeting where they learned about my vision for my day to the moment they finished up and left the venue, I knew I made the right choice. They were amazing at making sure they captured everything I said that I wanted to have documented and, I'm sure, much more than I ever could have thought of! I'm very anxious to get my final pictures so I can show everyone how amazing they are and show and tell other people they absolutely need them for their event!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Neal and Danielle was fantastic! I can't say enough good things about working with them and the final product. We love our pictures, we are so glad we found them and had them photograph our wedding. Their work is amazing and we're so pleased.

Sent on 05/21/2016

dana · Married on 08/22/2015

The best way to sum up Neal Urban and his wife Danielle's photography is perfection! My wife and I knew right away while meeting with them that we were going to book with them for our 8/22/15 wedding. We booked with Neal, but Danielle does weddings also. We enjoyed both of them so much that we were hoping that Danielle wasn't going to be booked on the same day so she could be his assistant. Well, our wish came true and we had the best team yet! Danielle took amazing shots too. I feel like we were very lucky to have 2 top notch photographers.

I believe that spending money on photography for a wedding should be at the top of the list. You will always have these photos to reflect on your magical day. Neal has won many awards. Just take a look at his website and you will know why.

The first thing we asked all vendors before meeting with them is if they are gay friendly. Neal and Danielle were very comfortable photographing same sex weddings. We felt like any other couple should feel on their wedding day from them....special!

I can't express my happiness with everything from planning to professionalism to capturing moments that happened so fast, but were still captured..... Oh, and they even helped with little things such as how I should cut the cake and calming my nerves. No question was a dumb one for them. I relied on them for so much throughout the day/evening. Their experience shows along with creative ideas. You will not get the traditional "bouquets around the bride in a circle pic" (unless you want that!) We also loved our first look and photos with our dog.

They are the best in the biz. Hands down the best. Look no further if you want the most amazing wedding photos ever!!
    Thank you Neal and Danielle!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Rachael · Married on 12/13/2014

Neal and Danielle could not have been more perfect!!! They are the best in the business hands down. Not only are they amazing at what they do but they have fun while doing it. This pair is a must have!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Neal and Danielle were a dream to work with!! Even my husband, who hates having his picture taken, loved working with them! They are one of the best investments you will make in your wedding!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/07/2014

If you want amazing pictures from two of the most humble gracious and talented people I have ever met then Neal Urban is the way to go. Worth every penny, and you can consider yourself lucky if you get them for your big day you won't be dissapointed! By far my favorite people I had the pleasure of working with for my wedding. Thank you Neal and Danielle for everything.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Donna · Married on 09/13/2013

WOW!!!!!!! This review/my words probably won't convey how FABULOUSLY WONDERFUL Neal and Danielle are!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!! As an older, body issued "bride", the thoughts of having my picture taken almost made me cry. I spend months, literally months researching various photographers locally and as far away as Rochester and Canada. Then, thankfully, someone said, "hey, if you want really special, out of this world photos, check out my buddy, Neal Urban." If you haven't heard of him...stop right now and go to his website!!!!! That speaks for itself. Neal is not just a "photographer", he's an artist! These are photos that no one else could ever capture! Now, as we all know, behind every great man is a fantastic woman. Well, Danielle, is.....let's see the best way to describe her is "SPARKLE"!!!!
    Neal and Danielle are the most warm and approachable couple! I'm so thankful that I found them to do our wedding!!!!! They are so fabulous, that they are now friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust me, Grab this husband and wife team up now!!!!!! You won't be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

I really wanted creative, artistic photography for my wedding and Neal Urban is the best there is. His work really speaks for itself, but not only is he an excellent photographer, he and his wife Danielle were a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions prior to my wedding and were extremely accommodating the whole day. They managed to get pictures of all the important details/moments of the day and I hardly noticed they were there. I have had a lot of friends/family regret their decisions on wedding photography but Neal Urban is one decision you would definitely not regret!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Amazing! Breathtaking! The kind of photography that gives you goosebumps and makes you wonder the story behind the picture...Wedding photography weighed heavily on the scale of importance for my husband and I and we wanted to invest in someone with a talented eye. Neal and Danielle were patient and attentive and a pleasure to work with...We are so pleased with our pictures and have received numerous compliments on Neal's unique style...I would recommend him to any bride who wants her wedding to reflect the glamorous event it was!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Gina · Married on 10/30/2010

Neal is an amazing photographer. I knew I could trust Neal to make everything perfect. He is professional, hard working, and worth every penny! :)

Sent on 04/20/2011
  • Danielle S

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2010

We were beyond blessed to have Neal Urban as our photographer. His attention to detail was well worth everything we paid to have him as a part of our day. His quality of work is well worth every single penny. He came to our ceremony the night of the rehearsal to get a feel of the place and he was their from 12:30 pm when I was getting ready all the way until about 11pm when the day was done. He was great to work with and friendly. If you are lucky enough to have him do your wedding count your blessings because you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2010