NDPHOTO SNC Reviews

NDPHOTO SNC 5
NDPHOTO SNC 6
NDPHOTO SNC 7

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2018

Nicola and David were excellent on our wedding day. They were professional but also fun and we were delighted with the pictures. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

These guys are true artists and professionals - you will not be disappointed choosing them to capture the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2018

We love ND! Our photos are incredible, some of the best wedding photos I've seen. We would whole-heartedly recommend them, if you choose ND you will not regret your decision.
    David was an absolute professional on the day, capturing lots of little special moments from our wedding.
    Thank you ND so much for everything you did.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    NDPHOTO SNC 8
    NDPHOTO SNC 9
    NDPHOTO SNC 10
    NDPHOTO SNC 11
    NDPHOTO SNC 12

Alice Strasdin · Married on 08/09/2018

Sorrento 9/8/18

We were thrilled with our photography and videography package. The kind people in ND were so accommodating. The weather was unimaginably hot on the day of our wedding, this didn’t phase them one bit. They still passionately strived to get all the shots we wanted, they went above and beyond what we could have asked for, we are so happy with them and highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    NDPHOTO SNC 13
    NDPHOTO SNC 14
    NDPHOTO SNC 15

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

We were completely satisfied with the service provided. The team is great and really made us feel at ease. We saw some previews of our pics and loved them sooo much that we decided to do the album as memories and shots like these are worth sharing. Thumbs up!

Gabriela Griffiths · Married on 06/08/2018

Gabriela Griffiths

I highly recommend Nicola! From the first initial point of contact to the last. Nicola was extremely professional he made myself and the rest of the bridal party feel very comfortable. He was very good with my two children. He was extremely attentive to all our needs. Not only was it a perfect service that he provided on the day but the service was perfect before and after the wedding day.
    Our final result was more than we could have ever wished for. I would highly recommed Nicola to everyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    NDPHOTO SNC 16
    NDPHOTO SNC 17
    NDPHOTO SNC 18

Puja · Married on 06/02/2018

Nicola did a wonderful job of capturing us on our wedding day and we are very happy with our photos. On the day he was very professional and helpful and did not at all get in the way. We would recommend!

Louise · Married on 06/01/2018

We literally couldn’t of asked for anything more! They captured every moment of our day from start to finish and the photos are fabulous! The pictures tell the story of our special day not only to us but to those who weren’t able to make our wedding! Incredible!!

Robin · Married on 05/30/2018

We can not thank you enough for such amazing wedding photos we were so lucky to have the best photographer in Italy

Sent on 10/09/2018

Michael · Married on 05/28/2018

Couldn't be happier with the service provided by ND for our wedding. From the initial Skype call a few weeks before, throughout our big day and the after-service, everything was super professional!
    On the day, David went about his photography with no fuss. A lot of our guests even said they hardly noticed him (which is a good thing). We felt that he captured the day perfectly using the right mix of shooting the right moments as well as amazing artistic expression.
    We find ourselves looking back on our photos from ND regularly - smiling, laughing and reminiscing about the best day of our lives.
    Thank you so much guys! Will definitely be recommending you!
    Sophie & Mike - Ravello, May 2018

Sent on 10/09/2018

jacqueline · Married on 08/31/2018

Ok, stop your photographer search right here. I was so so nervous when looking for a photographer. It is one of the biggest decisions you will make for your wedding day. Luckily, ND has a great presence on Social Media so I could check out their work first. I loved their photography style and decided to hire them. These guys were incredibly professional from the first call until the end of the night. I kept complimenting them all day about their professionalism. My husband and I are both a bit awkward and uncomfortable behind the camera. I was super worried we wouldn’t get any good pictures since we always looked so forced. ND blew us away!!! They made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. They are total pros who know the locations, find the best place for shots and deliver the most beautiful photos I could have ever hoped for. Nicola made suggestions throughout the day to my husband in order to get some really great shots and up the fun factor! I’ve been dying to see the photos since the wedding. Once I received them, it was like reliving every moment of our wedding day again. They captured every tender moment so artistically and beautifully. From the smile on my husband’s grandmas face, to my tearful father during the ceremony, to magazine-worthy bride and groom shots, I am forever grateful to ND. Hire them now. Don’t wait. They will book up fast. You will not regret it. Thank you thank you thank you, Nicola and team!

Sent on 10/13/2018