NDL Entertainment Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience!!! Would definitely book again

Nigel and his team was amazing!! Played great music and everything sounded great!! Would definitely recommend and book again!!! Thank you!!!
    Mary B. Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding! Nigel was extremely professional and easy to work with. You can tell he loves what he does and has tons of experience doing it. He orchestrated the entire flow of the reception and kept thing moving without ever making us feel rushed. He played everything we wanted to hear and kept the dance floor full all night!
    Marissa Married on 11/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    All I can say is that Nigel Looney is definitely the way to go if you want to have a FUN, SMOOTH flowing wedding and reception!! He is extremely easy to work with and so kind!! Even with my endless questions!! His equipment is top notch!! You could hear everyone for the ceremony and reception and you didn't even know anyone was wearing a microphone! The quality of the sound and the lights for the reception were even better than I could imagine!! He is also very affordable!! If you want to have a worry free wedding This is your man!! Also any special request or surprises, no problem he helps with that too!! He's fantastic!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User2654156 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    NDL Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding this past Memorial Day weekend. Nigel is SO easy to work with - very responsive, energetic, and just easy to be around. He was so much fun and really worked with what we wanted for our big day. During our reception he even got into my groom's version of garter toss, a mini football game, and it was so much fun!! Great guy to work with all around and I 100% recommend him!!
    Grace Married on 05/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Looney Dj Services are great! Nigel (the owner) was very fast and efficient with communication, & was very professional. He has a great website, which included an organized timeline for our wedding. The music for our entire wedding was perfect, and spot on, the cool lighting for the reception was a great touch as well! I would recommend Nigel to anybody needing DJ services.
    Lauren Married on 11/04/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nigel and his team were great! Nigel accommodated all of my requests for songs and coordinated with my cellist as well as my wedding coordinator. He was professional and fun! Thank you, Nigel! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was filled until the very last song!