ND Pro Media Reviews

7 | Monticello, NY

7 Reviews for ND Pro Media

7 ND Pro Media Reviews

Dan · Married on 10/05/2013

Hiring ND Pro Media for our wedding was the best choice we could have made. They went above and beyond everything we asked. They provided great creative ideas and produced an awesome opening reception video for us, and when our wedding day came, they gave great direction and their professionalism made it so easy.

With multiple photographers and videographers at the event, their crew was nimble, unobtrusive, and they had a great attitude. They captured everything we wanted, and much more. By the time the reception started, they had produced a fantastic slideshow of amazing candid photos taken just moments earlier. It made a memorable and emotional impact on everyone at the wedding. While shooting photos at the reception, their videographers were recording everything, and their team was running a photo booth. These guys were amazing.

The post production of our photos and video took a little time, but the quality was worth it!!! They knocked it out of the park! I would highly recommend this amazing group of creative people to anyone looking for true professionals. They are easily the best team in the Hudson Valley.

Here is a link to the video they produced for us:

Thank you ND Pro Media!

Shannon · Married on 10/01/2011

Great photographer, lots of energy and fun personality!

Sara · Married on 08/13/2011

My wedding was 8/13/2011 in new York. Nuby and his staff were absolutely so fun to work with. He's creative and what he does is truly amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and my pictures came out Gorgeous!!!!! It was just nice how easy he made everything for us. We r still raving about the quality and design of our pictures and out family is too!! Def someone I always recommend for photography because his work is awesome!!!!

Karla · Married on 07/17/2010

My husband and I recently renewed our vows and had our dream wedding. We were very pleased with Nuby's services. He has a good eye for pictures and uses his creativity for the final product. His fees are also considerably low compared to other photographers in this field. We definitly recommend ND Photography.

Kimberly · Married on 06/05/2010

Nuby and his crew were absolutly amazing. You will never find another photogher like them. They were very nice and their personalities were Great! They captured precious moments for our family that we will never forget. We absolutly loved our pics. Thank you so so much....

Lou · Married on 06/05/2010

Nuby from ND Photography was amazing. We couldn't ask for anything more than what he did for us. He went out of his way and did a beautiful job with our pictures. I will recommend him to anyone who wants a first class photographer. Thank you Nuby for adding to our beautiful day.

Lou and June Monteleone

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

0.0

Nuby Deleon is undoubtedly the most incompetent, unprofessional person I've ever dealt with.  I would never recommend him, Matt Dorcas, or their studio. We met with Nuby several times to discuss plans for our wedding, including a detailed itinerary for the day. We selected a package for a preview video & a longer film, signed a contract, & paid in full per the contract.
    No one from ND Pro Media showed up to record our rehearsal dinner as promised.  The day of the wedding, the videographer who was supposed to record bridal party prep spent a large part of the morning outside taking drone footage we were promised, but never never saw. When he finally came inside, video equipment was everywhere, our photographer had trouble shooting photos around Nuby, & my bridal party and I were asked to do several ridiculous poses, spins, etc.
    Although we discussed our itinerary with Nuby prior to our wedding day, he was unprepared to get the video footage within the 2 hours we allotted for photos & video.  As a result, we missed nearly all of our cocktail hour. Still, Nuby put together a very nice trailer video before he left the reception.  Based on that, we were looking forward to seeing the full video after our honeymoon.
    For the next year, we would check in with Nuby periodically to get updates. He made every excuse you can think of (including completely inappropriate personal and professional excuses). Finally, a month before our anniversary, Nuby admitted he hadn’t done any work on our video.  He agreed that if we did not receive the film by a certain date, he would refund a portion of our money and still produce the video. The deadline passed and a year and a half later, we still have no video of the day. Overall, this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had as a consumer, and the only bad experience associated with my otherwise truly wonderful wedding. I would recommend that anyone wanting a video of something important not use this vendor.