110 Reviews for N-D Mixx Productions

Uplighting (3)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Look no further!!! DJ GIL IS THE BEST!!!!!
I planned everything from Australia for my destination wedding and I cannot thank DJ Gil enough.
Everything from my very initial enquiry to the wedding day itself (ceremony music, reception music and MC services) was perfection!
The customer service 10/10 and quality of services provided 10/10 I cannot thank DJ Gil and team enough for the awesome party!
None of my requests were ever too much trouble and he made the whole process such a breeze.
He also packaged me a deal to include MIXX PICS photobooth which was also fantastic and a must for your event!
Thank you DJ Gil - you are the best!!
- from a couple of very happy aussies :)

Profile Picture Sara, 2/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My initial reason for choosing Gil was his immediate response to my inquiry. I appreciated his urgency in getting back to me at what can be an overwhelming time. Gil is responsible, professional, accommodating , and hilarious! ;) He was great about fulfilling our requests and needs. Book him... NOW! Thanks Gil for a great job!

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gil was extremely easy to work with. He and his team made the perfect wedding DJ, we couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Susan, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Fran and Gil for our September 2017 wedding at Turtle Bay for DJ and MC services and they did SUCH an amazing job (which is high praise from a super type A bride from the mainland who used to throw events as a career). They came as a recommendation from a friend who got married at the same venue about a year earlier and I could not have been more pleased.

They contacted me within 24 hours of shooting them an email and were always responsive to any questions that we had throughout the process. One thing that I was not sure about was the fact that they were always rather insistent on talking on the phone or in person when the time came. However, I should have trusted that they knew what they were doing! Chatting with them and meeting them were a blast and I am so glad that we did it. FYI they send you a questionnaire to you to complete before your big day that details all of the things that all of the blogs say that you should talk about with your DJ. It is very thorough.

The music was one of THE most important things for us in our wedding. It sets the tone of EVERY party. We were not about to spend all that money and not throw a good party lol. The dance floor was packed all night long, which is saying something because we had a very....eclectic set of music requests. My fiance's family is basically rednecks who are into country, our friends who are all EDM all the time, my family who are in to 70s music, and us who love all of the above and hiphop and disco. Gil did a seamless job with blending all of the above and was a charismatic MC.

The only thing that I regret was not telling them in person the night of how grateful we were for their services. I would 100% use them again if I had to do it all over again and would not hesitate recommending them to a friend. The only thing I would change would be saying thank you in person. Thanks again, Fran and Gil!

Profile Picture Kalis, 9/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about N-D Mixx. Gil was such a treat to work with, especially considering we were throwing so many new things at him! We had a combined Sikh/Christian wedding with several traditions that Gil wasn't familiar with. We don't live in Hawaii so most of our correspondence before the wedding was via email. When we arrived on Oahu Gil made the trip up to the North Shore to meet with us and wanted to be absolutely sure he was crystal clear on the entire schedule, all the rituals, and anything extra we wanted to add to our celebrations. I felt so comforted that he was being so thorough with any questions and comments; he clearly wanted to be as on the ball as possible. Both my husband and I had surprises for one another that we had to involve Gil on, and he was great at keeping each of us in the dark about the other's plans! He was so patient with us, unbelievably friendly, and all around such an easy and wonderful vendor to work with. I'd recommend N-D Mixx to anyone; you won't be disappointed at all!

Profile Picture Sehaj, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Gil provided the highest quality of professionalism for our son's Hawaii Wedding Reception! I could not believe how fast he responded to any of our questions, the ease of contracting and payment, his guidance with song surveys, his professionalism in contacting and visiting the venue ahead of the event, his support during the evening and constant monitoring that our guests were having a great time all night long! If you want a DJ that is truly professional, contact DJ Gil!

Profile Picture Gail, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I LOVED having N-D Mixx at my wedding! I didn’t really have a choice for my DJ selection because my venue had a preferred vendor list and my planner basically told me who to choose. I was so worried that I wouldn’t have a say in the music and that it would end up being an awkward reception but it totally wasn’t! DJ Gil made it a point to reach out and meet us before the wedding so that he could hear about our likes and dislikes. I could tell right away that he knew what our style was within 10 minutes of meeting us. And on the wedding day they totally nailed it! It was such a relief! Everybody had a great time on the dance floor! They played exactly what we wanted, new music, rap/hip-hop/EDM/reggae/little bit of Spanish music for my family! Hehe it was so perfect! They were also great MC’s, it was totally natural and fun! It could not have been any better! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a great party!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were absolutely amazing! I had asked for a romantic mood of songs for the eating portion of our reception and then a fun mood for dancing and they did awesome! We even had a special father daughter song that they were able to accomodate for us! Overrall they were so good and would recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Lehua, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend N-D Mixx productions! Everything we wanted as far as music was provided for us, and DJ Gil also offers a photo booth option, which we greatly enjoyed! If you want someone to help you create the wedding night you envision, DJ Gil is your man!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Gil was super!! His responsiveness during planning was superb (we learned that is not common on the island) He had a great, friendly, professional personality that fit perfect with us and guests, was flexible with services and songs, and did great leading the timeliness of events for our wedding! We would strongly recommend using N-D Mixx and DJ Gil for events in the future!!

Profile Picture Justin, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an amazing wedding. Everything was perfect. Gil was very accommodating and had a great sense of humor. Thank you so much, Gil, for being part of our special day.

Dave & Maricris

Profile Picture David, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gil made our wedding a really great experience! We will never forget it! Thanks Gil.

Profile Picture G, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Gil was great! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gill was wonderful! Super friendly and open to whatever music we wanted to play. Took requests from guest all night. It was a blast!

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Gil was awesome! We decided to get a photobooth last minute and they were very accommodating. We are so happy with their service. Thanks a million :)
Pricsila & Jesus

Profile Picture Pricsila, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be more satisfied with N-D Mixx productions! They were super responsive and made it easy to coordinate even though I was in Texas. An added bonus was that they were very familiar with the venue and staff and I had never been there so they put me at ease when it came to planning around the space and logistics. We had two phone calls, I filled out their form, and they handled the rest. The day of the wedding was seamless due to their flexibility and professionalism. The guests even asked if I had brought them from home because they were so spot on.

Profile Picture J, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired ND mixx as recommended by Natalie from Aloha Bridal Connections. And now I recommend them to all my friends and family looking for a DJ. Fran and Gil were awesome to work with. They were very easy to communicate with via email and always responded in a timely manner. We didn't meet one another till day of the wedding but even through email they were friendly and kind and always wanted the best for you.

We hired them for ceremony/reception services and emcee services. Fran, Gil and their team far exceeded expectation! The music throughout the evening was on point and they played every song we requested. My husband and I wanted to surprise our guests with a little dance number and we asked Gil if he could do a little remix for us and it came out just how we wanted, perfecto! Gil was great at being the emcee and kept the guests laughing and entertained. When the formal reception was done the night kept going strong and everyone was dancing the night away! The night couldn't of ended any better thanks to ND mixx! We are so thankful for their generosity and services. 5 stars across the board!

Profile Picture Kiana, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, One Event Per Day

ND Mixx is absolutely amazing. I love Gil so much, and I've loved working with him doing weddings the past several years being in the industry. We always joked around that he would be our DJ when my hubby and I finally decided to tie the knot and he definitely did not disappoint. He and Fran are so great to work with, they are responsive and professional and really care about creating an amazing personalized event. He is always on time or early to events which goes a long way and says a lot, especially traveling out to different venues across the island. He is so great at what he does and he has a great charismatic personality. They take everything into consideration with requests and event needs and are true experts and know what they are doing. They're also very versatile, and helped cultivate such an amazing overall experience. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a big event and wants to turn it up to party, keep it classy, and any vibe you are going for. From the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, and dancing, they are always so on point and keep everything going so smoothly with effortless transitions. I cannot thank them enough for what they do, and I am forever grateful to have had them execute perfectly for the best day of our lives. Thank you so very much you guys are the best!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a someone who will exceed you expectations, know your every need before you even realize it, is well prepared, and very on point? This is the right DJ for you. They are VERY easy to work with and can fulfill your every DJ need from beginning to end. They went above and beyond and I couldn't have picked a better DJ then them.

Profile Picture Goldie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Gil, his wife Fran, and the rest of the crew from N-D Mixx were so wonderful - I'm so glad that we were able to work with them for our wedding! From our initial outreach to set up a meeting, Gil and Fran were very prompt and responsive; they answered any questions we had. As we got closer to the wedding date, they made sure that they understood our music taste and that we accounted for everything in the ceremony and reception (e.g. procession music, dancing music). They were also flexible with our asks, such as background music during the cocktail hour, providing a projector and screen for our slideshow, and offering a range of choices for the lighted monogram for the wall. Gil was a really wonderful emcee - his laidback style and sense of humor was perfect for our wedding. I would recommend N-D Mixx hands-down to anyone who is looking for a DJ who is fun and very easy to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Gil and Fran were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Payment and communication was super easy, and they were responsive to us and to our coordinator who first recommended them. While we used their song form to suggest some of the music we like for each part of the party (cocktail hour, dinner, dancing), it was really clear that with a few suggestions, they could "take it from there" and play exactly the kind of music that kept the party going and that our friends were going to love. Everybody raved about the music! Although I don't think it's absolutely necessary, it was also nice that they met with us a few days before to go over what we wanted. We had a "bride or groom" drinking game in mind, and they not only made some great suggestions to improve the game, but paid careful attention to the details (for example, making sure they had our name pronunciation down right... this seems like a no brainer, but not everyone thinks to ask). Gil facilitated the game and it was a big hit! We had so much fun and very happy to recommend NDMixx to the next people planning a wedding or party on Oahu.

Profile Picture Anjali, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing DJ!! Played songs we totally forgot about that we loved. We had an extensive must play list and we had no problems and had them all played with many other that we were pleasantly surprised by. You need to hire them you will not be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gil and Fran was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. They felt like family and was so accommodating. They worked with our program to a T and very fast in responding to any question or concern we had. Fran designed our gobo exactly how we wanted and gave us beautiful options to choose from. Gil's Dj expertise and chill attitude made our night so relaxed and everyone enjoyed the music. He was able to make a remix of our first dance and entourage dance. I can't wait to see them again at my cousin's wedding in a couple of months!

Profile Picture MariaCecilia, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Gil played great music for during dinner and dance party. We asked him to play country music during dinner and gave him a list of all of our favorite dance songs. He played all the songs we loved and was a joy to work with! Thanks!

Profile Picture User5075009, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews