NCH Films Reviews

NCH Films 7
  • Grace

Grace Agustin · Married on 02/20/2019

Extraordinary service!

I searched for many vendors and I knew that NCH films were "the ONE" after seeing a few videos because of the quality and flow that they produce. We finally receive the finished video and up until now, I watch it over and over again! It's been such an amazing experience with NCH films and they've done an incredible job to help us continue to reminisce our special day!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    NCH Films 22

Rachel Pineda · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Photo & Videography

Niko was amazing! Very personable, fun, and professional, but at the same time you feel comfortable. His work quality is exceptional.
    Asia’s team was professional and exceptional. The pricing was the very best we found on the island. We definitely got more than we paid for! Highly recommend Asia’s team & especially Niko.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    NCH Films 31
    NCH Films 32
    NCH Films 33

Sophia · Married on 07/21/2018

Victor and Beljandy from Niko’s team did an amazing job at capturing our wedding in Punta Cana this past summer. They were professionals who were super easy and fun to work. We absolutely LOVE how our wedding videos came out and definitely recommend adding the drone if you have that as an option! Niko himself was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. He always made himself available via email, video chat, etc. I would absolutely recommend him and his team to other couples getting married in DR. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Matthew Oliveira · Married on 06/22/2018

Great videographer, easy to work with

We initially chose Asia and Niko as we really liked the softer, more natural look of their photos. We're so thankful we chose them to shoot our wedding in Punta Cana. Asia and Niko really took the time to get to know us and make us feel at ease with them. We had done a few video chats with Asia prior to going to Punta Cana and her warmth and huge smile really helped us to feel comfortable with her even before we met in person. We also did a “Rock the dress” session at Altos de Chavon. For those shoots, it was about a 1.5hr drive to get to the locations, and on the drive there and back to the resort, chatting with Asia and Niko felt like chatting with friends we had known for a long time, even though we had only really met them a few days earlier. With regards to the actual day of the wedding, they made sure to get all the shots we had asked for earlier and more. During the ceremony and reception we hardly noticed them, which made for great candid photos. They worked hard to get our photos delivered to us, and kept us informed of everything that was going on when they were preparing the photos and video. When we received our photos and video, we couldn’t have been happier. The photos looked amazing, and really captured so many moments that happened throughout the day. Looking at them really brings us right back into those moments. We had some minor issues with our video, but Niko worked with us and responded very quickly to help us resolve those issues. Overall, we would highly recommend Asia and Niko to any couple that is considering them. They are amazing people, communication with them is great whether electronic or in person, and the quality of their work is top notch.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kastyn Perez · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing wedding videographer

We absolutely love our wedding video! They captured so many moments for us that we have a 1.5 hour extended video and also had a short 5 minute trailer created to send around to family and friends. Both completely captured our special day and we love watching it. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Katheryne

Katheryne Rodriguez · Married on 03/03/2018

So creative, he’s the best!

NIKO’s talent and creative eye is evident in all of his work. As I was doing research during wedding planning to see who would capture our big day, I became a huge fan of him and Asia’s work. It was an honor to have him do our wedding video, it made that day even more unforgettable. I highly recommend him and ASIA’s work to anyone! Especially if you’re doing a destination, beach wedding like we did.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • O

Olesia · Married on 09/10/2017

Our wedding was in Dominican Republic on Kabeza island in September 2017. There was Irma hurricane and we worried that our ceremony would not take place... the beach was not clean after hurricane and Nikolay made amazing video like there was no hurricane :) Super views from dron, nice music, we are happy and beautiful! I 100% highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 09/01/2017

You won't regret it!

Booking Asia, Niko, and their team to capture our love was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Their artistry and attention to detail is unmatched and superior. We booked them as a team for both, photo and video, and if I had to describe their work, I would describe it as something "deliciously different", timeless, fresh, original, unconventional yet classic. Now, besides getting the best quality we could possible get, we had the pleasure to work and become friends with two amazing human beings. The moment we started working with Asia and Niko we felt like they were old friends that we've known forever. They made us laugh, open up, feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, which in my opinion is just as important when booking a photographer in order to get the best possible results. To sum it all up: go ahead and book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Rocio · Married on 07/09/2017

There's nothing I could say about Asia and Nikolay that could possibly be said in a review because there are not enough good words in the vocabulary to express how amazing they both are. So I will keep it brief. BOOK THEM NOW!! I have followed Asia's work for a long time and it was the first decision I made for my wedding. In fact, I began to look at other locations for my destination wedding and at the end Asia played a huge role in me picking The Dominican Republic. I just couldn't imagine my destination wedding being documented by anyone else. Asia and Nikolay go above and beyond for their brides, work extremely hard, and their personalities are amazing. They genuinely love their job, capturing moments and emotions is truly their passion. All of my guests commented about how they worked so hard and how Asia is a little ninja running around like a crazy woman to capture every moment. I absolutely love them! Their assistant Michael (for video) is amazing too! Just such a great team that truly care. Asia offers full day coverage for your wedding which takes the anxiety out of having to choose the most important "6" or "8" hours of the most important day of your life. Post wedding they work tirelessly to edit and deliver amazing photographs and video. I truly believe the quality of the service and product can't be matched. Their pictures tell stories and everyone that has seen my pictures has told me that they are the most beautiful wedding photographs that they have ever seen. I can say that they are forever a part of my heart and that I don't view them as just my wedding photographers but also forever friends. My video is amazing and even years later I still watch my trailer often.

Adela · Married on 07/02/2017

I wish there were like 100 stars to give not only 5. I have to give a special thank you to Asia and Niko and their team for being part of our magical wedding day. They hustled like no others to capture the most beautiful moments and not to miss a thing. We just received our wedding photos and video and I can really see how talented they truly are! My husband and I couldn't have been more happier for having them by our side on our big day. They are the most professional, talented, outgoing, sweet and genuine team! They are not there do to a "job".. they are there to make your dreams come true!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    NCH Films 41
    NCH Films 42
    NCH Films 43

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Niko was such a joy to work with and have capture our day. He is such a warm person we instantly felt comfortable with from our very first skype conversation. He was flexible, organized and encouraging all throughout our day. We hired them for video and photos for both our rehearsal and dinner, and the day of our wedding. It was the best decision we made. We've since watched the full video each year, watching the rehearsal dinner the evening before our anniversary, and the full ceremony and reception the day of our anniversary. Its a true treasure to have and fully worth the money!

We have since printed many of the photos to have around our home. And the full wedding was featured in a blog: https://www.magnoliarouge.com/inspiration/relaxed-dominican-republic-wedding-with-a-blending-of-cultures/.

Can't recommend the team enough!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Valentina · Married on 06/04/2017

Asia and Niko (plus team) captured our wedding in June 2016 at Huracan Cafe and words can't describe how fortunate I feel for such an amazing team.
    From initial wedding planning stages until this day, Asia and Niko stay in touch and answer any questions we may have. I truly feel like they made wedding planning very joyful and stress free for us. The only time when I had hard time is waiting impatiently to see the photos and video from our wedding

Asia and Niko go above and beyond, they over exceeded all of our expectations and they continue to surprise us. They are so passionate, so talented and such a fun team!
    Asia and Niko, we cannot thank you enough for all the hard work and for capturing our special day. Working with you was a breeze and your work is always mind blowing! We love every single photo and video you made.

NCH Films 44
    NCH Films 45
    NCH Films 46
    NCH Films 47
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2017

Timeless video

Niko and his team did an amazing job capturing our wedding this March. When I first booked Niko he suggested a video chat to get to know each other- he answered questions, helped us pick a package in our budget, made suggestions and even went out of his way to find his favorite ceremony for my friend to use as a reference for the ceremony she'd do for us. This was a trend for Niko the entire time we worked with him- extremely helpful and resourceful. On the big day Niko was professional and friendly- always filming something and giving directions when needed to make sure he got exactly what was needed for a beautiful video. We recently got out video back and I am blown away. It's flawless, I can't stop watching it and am still getting comments on how amazing it is. If you want a timeless video, made by someone who will work hard to make you happy, Niko is your guy.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

We came across Asia and Niko through various forms of social media while planning our wedding at Huracan café. From the beginning I could notice a clear distinction between their work and the work of a couple other photographers. Their pictures felt sharper, they popped, and they felt natural and not overly edited. Their work spoke for itself.
    Whenever we emailed them they always responded within 24 hours, usually within a couple hours. Always professional. Most importantly they are truly artisans. They still use film to capture all of their shots. They truly care about what they do. They work well as a team and have fun with what they do. They are storytellers. You won’t get cheesy direction from them. They will capture your day as it was which was a huge plus for us. They are flexible, energetic and enthusiastic. I would not have traded them for anyone else.
    We also did a “rock the dress” shoot with them the day after the wedding. Asia and Niko did everything they could to make sure it went on without a hitch. Niko was awesome with all the underwater shots and some of our favorite photos came from this session. Do yourself a favor and do not skip this!
    I would not shy away from them due to their price. They are more than worth it. Your photos matter and are memories you will keep forever!
    They are worth the money and then some! Talented, professional, caring, amazing photography team! We feel blessed to have found them and know no one could have captured our day and our love as well as they did!

NCH Films 48
    NCH Films 54
    NCH Films 55
    NCH Films 56
    NCH Films 57

We hired the absolute dream team for photography and video, Asia and Niko. When we met them, it was like we were friends already, not just people that were hired for our sessions. I can’t even begin to put into words how incredible it was to work with both of them. It’s rare to find two people that move so fluidly together and go out of their way to make sure they capture every single smile, tear, laugh, and kiss. Initially we were unsure about getting video as well, but I’m so happy we made the right choice and added it. I barely noticed the camera around, Niko was great at making himself scarce but getting everything he needed. He gave us extra guidance when we needed it, and we did, my husband and I are kind of awkward in front of the camera, but he made it a lot easier for us... we looked more natural. I remember Niko joking with us because he couldn’t figure out what Meraj was saying to make me laugh, for the record, he was talking about food, and how good it smelled. Niko took extra effort in going over the video with me, adding personal touches and moments, and picking the perfect songs, as well as editing those parts I didn’t like that I had a double chin in, haha. I received a full length video as well as a highlight video, both of which I watched with tears in my eyes. You’re so busy with the day, and getting ready that you don’t realize all the moments you miss, I loved being able to relive it and see it through someone else’s eyes. If you're looking for a videographer for your special day, I highly recommend the Niko and Asia for photography. Thank you both for capturing our day so perfectly, and giving us something to cherish forever.

Angela · Married on 02/15/2016

Asia & Niko are a dream team. Not only are their professionalism and talent unmatched, they're kind and thoughtful folks. Asia is like having your best friend/mother hen with you throughout the entire process. She's sweet yet firm, allowing everything to flow smoothly and naturally. Their eye is impeccable. As a side note, she took my bouquet and made it even better! They have fantastic turn around time and you can tell that they really enjoy their craft. Yes, it was my wedding but being part of their process was enjoyable, comfortable and an experience in itself. We love Asia & Niko!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/14/2015

Choosing Asia and Nikolay for my wedding day was probably the easiest decision (besides saying “yes”) that I made regarding my wedding. From the first e-mail contact I had with Asia, you could tell that she was just a warm, sweet and truly genuine person. And Nikolay is just a sweetheart, and willing to accommodate any crazy request! Personality is KEY to me, and having people I was truly comfortable just having around me on a day that was so important was essential to me. They have so much passion for what they do and it spills out when they talk to you about how to make YOUR day the best it can be. Before I booked them, I was able to do a Skype session. At that point, I was still going back and forth on a venue and even though that wasn’t the topic of discussion we were supposed to have, Asia was able to give me feedback on each of them. Her honest advice really put my mind at ease and made it so much easier to move forward with my eventual venue decision.

I looked at a bunch of different photographers (and the DR has lots of really great ones), however she and Nikolay stood out in so many ways. Their style of photos capture moments, which is exactly what I desired. I wanted photos that were not the typical cookie cutter images—my vision was that when I look back at my photos, many many years from now, I wanted to not only remember the day, but to remember the feelings and experiences of the day---and their style of capturing images just exudes emotion in a way that is just amazing. People looooooooove my photos and video (as do I!)
    On the day of my wedding, all of my guests came up to me to compliment them! They create an impression on people—and that is a wonderful gift to have!

Sent on 10/03/2018