NC Aquarium Pine Knoll Shores Reviews

View more information

• Meg
    Meg M. Married on 12/18/2021

Unique and fun

The aquarium is not just for kids. This was the perfect wedding venue for us: fun, unique, and the the staff was wonderful! We have received so many compliments on this choice!
    Katherine H. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful Evening

I had my wedding at the PKS Aquarium on 9/18/21. I can not say enough great things about the aquarium and staff. Gina and Kerri were very responsive, helpful, professional. I had my ceremony on the marsh deck, and got unbeatable pictures of egrets flying in the against the backdrop of a sunset over the marsh. We rented the touch tank, which was a hit. The reception was in the ocean gallery, and there is something amazing about dancing and drinking next to floor to ceiling tanks. The whole event went off without a hitch, I felt strongly supported by aquarium staff. It was a perfect night for which I am so grateful. Would absolutely recommend this venue.
  • User5912814 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning an event at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium was made very easy and comfortable because of the wonderful, responsive event managers. All of my questions were answered promptly and throughly. The beauty and cleanliness for the facility was a great choice for us. Everyone was great to work with and listened to our concerns. This is a beautiful place to have a wedding. 100% rememberable and breathtaking views for amazing photos!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Justine Married on 06/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I were just married at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium in "Soundside Hall." Even though we got married outside on the beautiful deck overlooking the Sound, the room was a great place for guests to mingle and listen to our violinist play and also get some shade before the outdoor ceremony. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and that was made possible because of the great aquarium staff and events coordinator, who timed everything perfectly and provided great suggestions and support along the way! All of our guests received free admission into the aquarium following the ceremony (part of the rental payment fees) and our photographer got some GREAT at incredible locations BOTH inside and outside of the aquarium. If you love nature and a beautiful, friendly venue than this is the place for you!!! We highly recommend it to anyone getting married in this area :)