Nazareth Hall Reviews

Nazareth Hall 6
Nazareth Hall 7

Beth Thomsen · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Classic elegance

Danielle was a wonderful guide, and we really enjoyed working with her. This is a beautiful venue which has a very classic elegance. Much more affordable than you'd expect from such a beautiful venue.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Nazareth Hall 8
    Nazareth Hall 9

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Beth! I'm looking forward to working with you and Nick as we plan your special day!
  • Abby

Abby · Getting married on 10/03/2020

So excited to get married here!

Nazareth Hall is absolutely beautiful and literally takes care of everything for you. We don’t even need a wedding planner because they handle every detail from start to finish! Their recommended vendors guide is super helpful and they are always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They have also been flexible with all of our request and we feel like our wedding will be very personalized and special because of everything Nazareth Hall is providing for us.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Abby!! October 3rd, 2020 is going to be a night you will never forget!
  • Heather

Heather Haines · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Nazareth Hall

Nazareth Hall has been great to work with! They respond quickly and make the process easy! They take care of so many day of details that makes the day less stressful for everyone involved. Beautiful location as well!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lauren Workman · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible in every way!

Nazareth Hall is a beautiful venue, and they truly go the extra mile to provide you with the best possible wedding experience. Abby was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, answering any and all questions that I had and working every step of the way to help me bring to life the vision I had for our wedding - including helping me figure out how to have an ice cream machine in our ballroom. Our day-of coordinator, Bella, kept everything running smoothly on our wedding day, and went above and beyond to help us make the day perfect - she even helped me bustle my dress when I couldn't figure it out! Nazareth Hall exceeded my every expectation for our wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing venue in the Toledo area!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your awesome review. That ice cream machine was definitely worth it in the end!! We enjoyed the entire process with you and we hope you visit for your future anniversaries! Enjoy married life!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

6/8/19 Weddington George Wedding

Everything was perfect leading up to and including the day of. The staff was very responsive and accommodated all requests we had including moving certain things and borrowing items on the premises. Our day of coordinator Bella made sure we were always taken care of and on time as well.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Nazareth Hall's reply:

We are so happy the night was so amazing for you, Amanda! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you both! :)
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Staff & Venue

Nazareth Hall is the best choice. They handled everything for me. I was able to relax because I knew I could trust them. Abby was so good at keeping contact with me back and forth and helping me plan. Everything is included there (Linens, lights, food, chairs, tables, vases, etc.) and it made it so nice not to have to hire out so many different vendors for everything. Their food was absolutely amazing and they served the entire 250 guest room in 5 minutes. Our hostess for the day, Bella, was so good to us and helped guide the entire day. She even helped with the little things like transferring decor and bringing us water outside while taking photos. Everyone there was great and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Chloe! You and your family were great to work with and you made such a beautiful bride!W e couldn't be happier for you and Nathan

Kaylee · Married on 04/27/2019

Worth every cent

Worth every single penny. They handle everything. You truly feel like royalty on your day

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/02/2018

Everyone at Nazareth Hall is helpful and wonderful!

Nazareth Hall helps with all aspects of wedding planning immensely. They have a list of preferred vendors and every vendor we chose was amazing. Taylor helped us every step of the way! Wonderful experience ❤️

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2018

Nazareth Hall was amazing! We got married on 6/15/18 in the grotto and Gabriel ball room. We live out of state, so aside from our initial tour of the venue, everything was done over the phone. The wedding planning for me was seriously so stress free. Abby was our coordinator and she was super responsive and helpful. I loved NH because they took care of all the food, drinks, linens,tables and chairs, etc.
    I had been a little apprehensive about the fact that the person we'd been working with all along (Abby) wouldn't be our day of coordinator. If you're stressing about this at all - don't! Our day of coordinator was Bella and she was awesome! She was quick to help us with anything we needed, including bustling my dress, and she was very well informed of how we wanted the day to go (thanks to Abby).
    Our officiant was my cousin, who has zero officiant experience, so I had been a little nervous about that. Especially since our rehearsal the day before we had to do ourselves with no one from NH and it was slightly chaotic. I told Bella my worries and she totally ran with the whole ceremony and told everyone what to do. She was awesome.
    We also had our rehearsal dinner at NH in the Riverview Library room. They set it up so beautifully and the food was delicious.
    Overall, we absolutely loved Nazareth Hall. If you're looking for a one stop shop, this is it.
    I included some pictures of Riverview in case anyone was thinking about renting that room for getting ready instead of a bridal suite. I loved it. Very spacious and they set up several tables, chairs and mirrors. Plus it made for some good pictures too. I also included some pics of the Gabriel ballroom. The string lights and gold chairs were included, as was the back drop behind the sweetheart table. Florist = La Boutique Nostalgie Photo = Luckybird

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Nazareth Hall 10
    Nazareth Hall 11
    Nazareth Hall 12
    Nazareth Hall 13
    Nazareth Hall 14

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan!! You were a dream to work with and we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and beautiful wedding day. You were a beautiful bride!!
  • Q5D0Xi1g6anSHIDdmv5pOBcPavu/dpDS9S78sB/tJUc=

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved Nazareth Hall- everything from beginning to end was incredible. The staff (Taylor especially) was so kind and supportive and accommodating of every request! They were willing to help with anything that I needed and any questions I had were answered within 24 hours, either via email or an actual phone call! My only regret is not having a longer reception because we were having so much fun!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Nazareth Hall 20
    Nazareth Hall 21
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 11/03/2017

We were truly happy with our venue. It set the mood for the entire event! We had a hostess the entire day. She helped with everything from guiding the ceremony to holding my flowers during photos that didn't need them. She even saved us a tray of appetizers so we didn't miss out! The entire team was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Nazareth Hall 22

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

Nazareth Hall was the best choice for our Ceremony and Reception. The grounds and reception halls are beautiful, the food is amazing, the chapel is gorgeous, and the staff is beyond wonderful.

Sent on 10/23/2017

The staff at Nazareth are very prompt to answer email communication as well as phone calls. The customer service we have received so far has been superb, and we cannot wait to continue to work with staff to plan our upcoming wedding. The helpfulness and welcoming personalities of staff so far helped greatly in our decision to book the venue. We would absolutely recommend both the beautiful location and the staff involved in booking and planning events.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2017

Nazareth Hall and its staff were amazing! They worked so much with us to make our day as special as possible! They were flexible with put ideas, timeline, and with payments! The place is also beautiful and provides such a wow factor to guests who have never been there!

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely can't say enough about Nazareth Hall. I was an out of town bride and they worked with me so well. They were understanding of my calls and emails. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with so many places to take pictures. You almost need a whole day just to take pictures there! They also are all inclusive. They set everything up and took it all down. They did catering and the food is DELICIOUS! My guests raved about it. They even have vegan options and one of my family members is vegan. She said her food was amazing. Guests loved that they got the food served to them instead of a buffet (but there was a buffet option). The staff is all friendly, helpful and all around amazing. I honestly had the perfect wedding day thanks to the staff there. My day of coordinator even helped bustle my dress when my sister was struggling! I definitely did not expect that.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Shelby!! We are so happy to hear your wedding was everything you dreamed it would be. Best wishes!!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Book with Nazareth Hall! The staff is amazing and takes care of everything for you, especially on your wedding day. They are always ten steps ahead of you and ready for anything you throw at them! I would pay what I did for Nazareth Hall for my hostess Taylor alone! She was amazing and made my special day perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Nazareth hall is BEAUTIFUL. We cannot wait to have our wedding here come next November!! Everyone we have worked with so far has been wonderful.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Nazareth Hall's reply:

We are delighted that you are enjoying your experience with us! We are looking forward to giving you an amazing wedding day at Nazareth Hall!

Haley · Married on 09/11/2016

My mom is a preferred vendor on their vendor list and so I have grown up doing many weddings at Nazareth Hall. I remember in high school telling myself that I wanted to get married there. My husband and I met with Natalie in early February looking at next May. While I've been there for bridal shows and setting/cleaning up weddings, I've never just took a look at the grounds during normal hours. It was my husbands first time seeing the place in person, and the history and knowledge Natalie had made the appointment even better. Knowing the history, my husband really had an appreciation for the grounds. We decided this was the place and booked it for May 2017. A couple months roll by and we decided to bump the wedding to this year. We immediately let Natalie know and she sent us some dates that were still available. She was so flexible to work with and was always quick to respond. We decided to do September 11th. She was flexible enough as well to let us do some different things that normally don't occur, but do to the fact that we were the only event for the day, it worked in our favor. Natalie was always fun to work with, and about a month before our wedding, Laurie contacted me about doing our final meeting and had informed me of Natalie's new career path. What I loved about Laurie is that she went over EVERYTHING with us, making sure she was aware of everything going on and everything that Natalie did for our wedding. She constantly was reading Natalie's notes and was just as flexible with us when we made slight changes. Such a wonderful process and honestly, couldn't have asked for more kinder people to work with. Our Rehearsal Dinner was wonderful and the gal that was serving us was so kind. The people working on our wedding day were so kind and amazing to work with. Honestly, there were a couple hiccups here and there, but I've been in the wedding biz for a long time, so I knew they were bound to happen. Thank you Nazareth for everything!!! Best day of my life!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Mallory · Married on 08/14/2016

Our hostess went above and beyond our expectations! She made the night go so smoothly. The decorations and the food were superb. I'll definitely be recommending this site to other couples!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kelsie · Married on 08/13/2016

So happy we had Nazareth for our venue! So incredibly beautiful and very easy to work with. I would recommend to brides that you rent the house on the property so that you and your bridesmaids can get ready there. It's so spacious and BEAUTIFUL. My photographer took a lot of pictures while we were getting ready there and they look amazing! Also, the chapel is so pretty we had to do very little decorating! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful the wedding was!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2016

This is a beautiful venue but may be difficult for some guests to find. Make sure to give good directions!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Kristen & Daniel

kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

Nazareth Hall was an awesome venue to have our wedding. We had our ceremony in the grotto and reception in cadet west. Everything was perfect! The staff was so easy to work with (And being that we were from out of town).

Sent on 06/18/2016

Hailey · Married on 05/20/2016

Nazareth Hall made everything so wonderful and convenient for us. They made sure our big day was perfect and special. We advise to book ahead so you can get the reception room and bridal suite you prefer. We were able to book everything we wanted, however the bride who had her reception during the same time ours was, did not and her bridesmaids made sure we knew it by giving us dirty looks and rudely walking through our photos, and evendors a catty remark. We let our hostess know and she put a stop to it. Wonderful and beautiful venue, just watch out for immature bridal parties. That was our only hiccup, so I would say it was a wonderful event.

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • User6762094 · 2+ years ago

Nazareth Hall is an absolute dream. Our event was nothing short of perfection. Aside from the professionalism and charm of the event planners, Natalie and Laurie, the venue and staff made for a wonderful and stress-free event. The evening our event took place the hall was also busy with 4 other events but made our night and our guests feel like the only ones in the venue. Trevor, Tanner, and all other waitstaff were a class act and handled themselves with the upmost professionalism. I recommend Nazareth Hall to anybody looking for a classy, unique beautiful, and stress-free event! April 9th will be one to remember forever.

Sent on 05/26/2016