Nazareth Hall Reviews

Nazareth Hall 6
Nazareth Hall 7
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/02/2018

Everyone at Nazareth Hall is helpful and wonderful!

Nazareth Hall helps with all aspects of wedding planning immensely. They have a list of preferred vendors and every vendor we chose was amazing. Taylor helped us every step of the way! Wonderful experience ❤️

• Q5D0Xi1g6anSHIDdmv5pOBcPavu/dpDS9S78sB/tJUc=

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved Nazareth Hall- everything from beginning to end was incredible. The staff (Taylor especially) was so kind and supportive and accommodating of every request! They were willing to help with anything that I needed and any questions I had were answered within 24 hours, either via email or an actual phone call! My only regret is not having a longer reception because we were having so much fun!

Nazareth Hall 13
    Nazareth Hall 18
    Nazareth Hall 19
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 11/03/2017

We were truly happy with our venue. It set the mood for the entire event! We had a hostess the entire day. She helped with everything from guiding the ceremony to holding my flowers during photos that didn't need them. She even saved us a tray of appetizers so we didn't miss out! The entire team was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Nazareth Hall 20

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

Nazareth Hall was the best choice for our Ceremony and Reception. The grounds and reception halls are beautiful, the food is amazing, the chapel is gorgeous, and the staff is beyond wonderful.

• User6224872 · 1+ year ago

The staff at Nazareth are very prompt to answer email communication as well as phone calls. The customer service we have received so far has been superb, and we cannot wait to continue to work with staff to plan our upcoming wedding. The helpfulness and welcoming personalities of staff so far helped greatly in our decision to book the venue. We would absolutely recommend both the beautiful location and the staff involved in booking and planning events.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2017

Nazareth Hall and its staff were amazing! They worked so much with us to make our day as special as possible! They were flexible with put ideas, timeline, and with payments! The place is also beautiful and provides such a wow factor to guests who have never been there!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely can't say enough about Nazareth Hall. I was an out of town bride and they worked with me so well. They were understanding of my calls and emails. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with so many places to take pictures. You almost need a whole day just to take pictures there! They also are all inclusive. They set everything up and took it all down. They did catering and the food is DELICIOUS! My guests raved about it. They even have vegan options and one of my family members is vegan. She said her food was amazing. Guests loved that they got the food served to them instead of a buffet (but there was a buffet option). The staff is all friendly, helpful and all around amazing. I honestly had the perfect wedding day thanks to the staff there. My day of coordinator even helped bustle my dress when my sister was struggling! I definitely did not expect that.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Shelby!! We are so happy to hear your wedding was everything you dreamed it would be. Best wishes!!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Book with Nazareth Hall! The staff is amazing and takes care of everything for you, especially on your wedding day. They are always ten steps ahead of you and ready for anything you throw at them! I would pay what I did for Nazareth Hall for my hostess Taylor alone! She was amazing and made my special day perfect!

Nazareth hall is BEAUTIFUL. We cannot wait to have our wedding here come next November!! Everyone we have worked with so far has been wonderful.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Nazareth Hall's reply:

We are delighted that you are enjoying your experience with us! We are looking forward to giving you an amazing wedding day at Nazareth Hall!

Haley · Married on 09/11/2016

My mom is a preferred vendor on their vendor list and so I have grown up doing many weddings at Nazareth Hall. I remember in high school telling myself that I wanted to get married there. My husband and I met with Natalie in early February looking at next May. While I've been there for bridal shows and setting/cleaning up weddings, I've never just took a look at the grounds during normal hours. It was my husbands first time seeing the place in person, and the history and knowledge Natalie had made the appointment even better. Knowing the history, my husband really had an appreciation for the grounds. We decided this was the place and booked it for May 2017. A couple months roll by and we decided to bump the wedding to this year. We immediately let Natalie know and she sent us some dates that were still available. She was so flexible to work with and was always quick to respond. We decided to do September 11th. She was flexible enough as well to let us do some different things that normally don't occur, but do to the fact that we were the only event for the day, it worked in our favor. Natalie was always fun to work with, and about a month before our wedding, Laurie contacted me about doing our final meeting and had informed me of Natalie's new career path. What I loved about Laurie is that she went over EVERYTHING with us, making sure she was aware of everything going on and everything that Natalie did for our wedding. She constantly was reading Natalie's notes and was just as flexible with us when we made slight changes. Such a wonderful process and honestly, couldn't have asked for more kinder people to work with. Our Rehearsal Dinner was wonderful and the gal that was serving us was so kind. The people working on our wedding day were so kind and amazing to work with. Honestly, there were a couple hiccups here and there, but I've been in the wedding biz for a long time, so I knew they were bound to happen. Thank you Nazareth for everything!!! Best day of my life!

Mallory · Married on 08/14/2016

Our hostess went above and beyond our expectations! She made the night go so smoothly. The decorations and the food were superb. I'll definitely be recommending this site to other couples!

Kelsie · Married on 08/13/2016

So happy we had Nazareth for our venue! So incredibly beautiful and very easy to work with. I would recommend to brides that you rent the house on the property so that you and your bridesmaids can get ready there. It's so spacious and BEAUTIFUL. My photographer took a lot of pictures while we were getting ready there and they look amazing! Also, the chapel is so pretty we had to do very little decorating! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful the wedding was!

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2016

This is a beautiful venue but may be difficult for some guests to find. Make sure to give good directions!

• Kristen & Daniel

kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

Nazareth Hall was an awesome venue to have our wedding. We had our ceremony in the grotto and reception in cadet west. Everything was perfect! The staff was so easy to work with (And being that we were from out of town).

Hailey · Married on 05/20/2016

Nazareth Hall made everything so wonderful and convenient for us. They made sure our big day was perfect and special. We advise to book ahead so you can get the reception room and bridal suite you prefer. We were able to book everything we wanted, however the bride who had her reception during the same time ours was, did not and her bridesmaids made sure we knew it by giving us dirty looks and rudely walking through our photos, and evendors a catty remark. We let our hostess know and she put a stop to it. Wonderful and beautiful venue, just watch out for immature bridal parties. That was our only hiccup, so I would say it was a wonderful event.

• User6762094 · 2+ years ago

Nazareth Hall is an absolute dream. Our event was nothing short of perfection. Aside from the professionalism and charm of the event planners, Natalie and Laurie, the venue and staff made for a wonderful and stress-free event. The evening our event took place the hall was also busy with 4 other events but made our night and our guests feel like the only ones in the venue. Trevor, Tanner, and all other waitstaff were a class act and handled themselves with the upmost professionalism. I recommend Nazareth Hall to anybody looking for a classy, unique beautiful, and stress-free event! April 9th will be one to remember forever.

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

We just got married at Nazareth a week ago and have heard from many guests about how they loved the history of the unique venue. Natalie was easy to work with and the hall is very accommodating to help ensure that your day is exactly how you want it. Our assistant the day of was wonderful and helped everything run smoothly. She was great with helping bustle my dress when we ran into problems and making sure that my husband and I were well fed and always had a drink. Our plated dinner was delicious and HOT! Our guests also raved about how friendly the bar tenders were. Nazareth is a great choice if you want to be in the moment on your wedding day and not have to worry about things being done right since they are on top of everything and make sure the day goes perfectly.

We could not have asked for a better venue or people to work with than Nazareth Hall! When we started planning this wedding, we lived 1500 miles away but they worked with our parents and us through email to make sure we booked our date. AND they emailed us when another wedding canceled so we could move our wedding time later in the day instead of earlier! At the 6-month meeting they went through everything with us and gave us a price estimate. And we didn't have to pay as much as we anticipated! The big day went about as perfect as perfect can get!

We couldn't possibly thank all of the staff of Nazareth Hall enough for all of their help on our wedding day! I had very high expectations walking into our wedding day and I couldn’t be more pleased with their performance! Preparations with Natalie were an absolute breeze! The entire office and set-up staff made sure we didn't have a single worry on our day! They were attentive to every request and never made me feel like a bother. The room was stunning! Sydney was an absolute blessing and on top of things the entire night! All of the food was a hit with all of our guests thanks to Chef Eric! Truly an amazing place to have a wedding! A special thank you to all of their amazing staff! Our day wouldn't have been the same without each of you!

Alana · Married on 10/02/2015

I can't say enough good things about Nazareth Hall! We recently had our wedding and reception here and everything was perfect! Having worked here throughout high school and college, I had very high expectations. Nazareth Hall absolutely lived up to my expectations and then some! Natalie in the office was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very quick to respond to every single question I had (and I had a lot, lol!) and made it incredibly easy to plan everything from out of town. The staff for the day of our wedding was awesome, including our hostess, Sydney, who took such great care of us and always seemed to appear right when we needed her! The food was absolutely divine (we had passed Hors d'oeuvres- bruschetta, oriental chicken bites, and spanakopita, as well as a buffet dinner- chicken florentine, braised beef with gravy, garlic mashers, and california blend), and of course the building itself is just unbelievably beautiful. Thanks Nazareth Hall for making our big day so special!!

• Nick & Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2015

Natalie was so helpful and worked with us through the entire process, from picking the napkin colors to helping me with my centerpieces. She appointed a very nice & very helpful young woman, Lauren, who was with me the entire day. She always found me if there was a question about something happening. And if we were running behind schedule, which happens on your wedding day, she didn't panic and had great composure. Everything that Nazareth Hall did for me & Husband was thought out and very professional. We had the chapel, the Gabriel Ballroom & the master Bridal suite (I highly recommend snagging that one). You will not be disappointed if you book them for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate the opportunity to provide great service and we are so happy you found it to be so. It has been a pleasure working with you and we wish you and Nick all the best!

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Nazareth Hall had outstanding cutover service and was more than helpful when planning my wedding. They were in constant contact with me when I was approaching my wedding day. They went over every detail. Made me feel extremely comfortable the day of my wedding. They allowed me to have no cares on my wedding day in regards to decorations, food and the whole flow of the wedding. Nazareth Hall is a place you can trust with the most important events of your life. I would recommend Nazareth Hall to anyone who would love to have a beautiful setting for their wedding. They are simply the best.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 01/10/2015

Excellent wedding venue, Megan and the staff are extremely accommodating and helpful from the time you are interested in holding an event there to during the event. Absolutely awesome venue. It is beautiful, great food, and the day of staff are unbelievably fast and helpful. 100% satisfied and would recommend Nazareth Hall in a heartbeat!

Having my wedding at Nazareth Hall was a magical experience. The planning process was smooth and effortless. The staff are very kind and accommodating before, during, and after the wedding. I felt like royalty the entire day of the wedding. The staff were extremely helpful for any and all of our needs. Not to mention, it is a beautiful building and breathtaking property! The staff went above and beyond to take care of the bridal party and all of our guests. It was a truly fabulous experience, worth every penny! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!