Nazareth Hall Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Laura
    Laura S. Married on 02/26/2022

The perfect venue

Nazareth Hall was the best place we could have chosen to be the venue for our wedding. The chapel was the perfect spot for our ceremony, and the Ladyglen Ballroom was beautiful for the reception. Katie Yoakum was our coordinator, and she was great to work with. All of our meetings were pleasant, she kept in contact, and always answered our questions. Our day-of Hostess, Kristen was awesome! She was so kind and helpful. She kept things running smoothly all evening. She made sure everything happened on time, she chased us down during the reception to let us know what was happening next, and she even left us a sweet note at the end of the night. Kristen & Katie both have kind hearts & are wonderful at what they do. I highly recommend Nazareth Hall for your wedding day. You won't regret it.
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas O. Married on 10/08/2021

Could not ask for a better experience!

This venue was perfect for my bride and I. The staff was very helpful from the beginning. Our sales coordinator was very helpful and flexible, even when our minds changed on the décor. Our hostess on our wedding day did a superb job in making sure that we had everything we needed and did extra (driving the taxi to transport people to the ceremony site). The ceremony at the Grotto was beautiful, the meal was delicious and all the guests had a great time celebrating and dancing.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

This means so much to us, Nicholas! You and Jenna were wonderful to work with and we're so happy to hear you had an amazing day!! Thank you so much for choosing Nazareth Hall
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 08/21/2021

Great wedding venue

Nazareth Hall was a great venue to work with. It was really easy to understand what the venue provided and the costs. Bella was a really pleasant and professional Venue Coordinator who answered our questions and was prompt in getting us the information requested. The day of event coordinators were awesome. They helped answer questions and keep things flowing. Our reception was in the Lady Glen ballroom and it was beautiful. We were able to get in there early enough in the day to set up and decorate and the dance floor was the perfect size. We loved having the outdoor patio space too although it ended up being a little bit too hot that day for most of our guests to want to be outside. I definitely recommend Nazareth to anyone who's considering them.
    Beth T. Married on 12/05/2020

Classic elegance

Danielle was a wonderful guide, and we really enjoyed working with her. This is a beautiful venue which has a very classic elegance. Much more affordable than you'd expect from such a beautiful venue.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Beth! I'm looking forward to working with you and Nick as we plan your special day!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 10/03/2020

So excited to get married here!

Nazareth Hall is absolutely beautiful and literally takes care of everything for you. We don’t even need a wedding planner because they handle every detail from start to finish! Their recommended vendors guide is super helpful and they are always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They have also been flexible with all of our request and we feel like our wedding will be very personalized and special because of everything Nazareth Hall is providing for us.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Abby!! October 3rd, 2020 is going to be a night you will never forget!
  • Candy
    Candy G. Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Nazareth Hall went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding day absolutely perfect ! Katie & Kylie were the best ! They take care of everything! such a beautiful venue!! the food is excellent!!

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Candy! We had so much fun helping you guys with Kilee and Jordan's big day! :) Congratulations to all!!
  • F
    Freya B. Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing venue

We had the fairytale wedding experience from beginning to end. Nazareth Hall made the catering, alcohol, ceremony and reception flawless for our perfect day. Abby and Matty were there to make sure everything was perfect. Due to coronavirus we even had to change our wedding date and Nazareth accommodated our change seamlessly. I can't say enough about them from planning to day of services.
    Caitlyn C. Married on 06/12/2020

The most amazing venue

Nazareth Hall was amazing! We had the best wedding experience from the moment we booked them. Every staff member is extremely friendly and helpful. We ended up having to postpone our originally booked wedding day due to coronavirus, and Nazareth Hall was there for us every step of the way. They were so helpful with helping us book a new day and answered my abundance of emails. Our wedding day went so smoothly even during a pandemic, and I know this was because of the team at Nazareth Hall. The venue and all of the ballroom options are so beautiful. If you are looking for a venue, Nazareth Hall is the one! You seriously will not regret it!
  • Kaeli
    Kaeli Married on 04/11/2020

Best in the business!

Nazareth Hall is such an incredible venue. They consistently went above and beyond for my husband and I - especially with the covid-19 pandemic. Abby and the entire team helped us make our special day nothing short of spectacular. The food and drinks were amazing, our wedding coordinator was always right there throughout the day with anything we needed. They made themselves accessible and helpful throughout the entire process. Could not say enough positive things about this venue and the staff. Thank you for being so amazing!! 💛
    Danielle O. Married on 02/22/2020

Best Venue EVER!

I could go on and on and on about Nazareth Hall and my incredible experience with them. From the start they were so professional, Abby helped with so much of the planning, answering all of my million and millions of questions. Their flexibility when it came to any meetings meant the most because my husband and I don’t live locally to the venue so they never failed to allow us to fit everything we needed to do with them into our schedule.
    Once the day of came I had never been more happy in my life. Our day of coordinator Caroline went above and beyond to make sure the day ran smoothly - she always made sure we were fed and had a drink in our hand all night. Never stopped checking in on us and just made us feel overall so important and the venue as a whole treated us so well.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

This review means so much to us, Danielle!! Thank you for being such amazing clients. We loved every second of your planning process and we are so grateful that you chose us as your venue! We wish you and Brandon all the best!!
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 11/09/2019

Nazareth Hall

Nazareth Hall has been great to work with! They respond quickly and make the process easy! They take care of so many day of details that makes the day less stressful for everyone involved. Beautiful location as well!
  • Mikaela
    Mikaela Married on 10/04/2019

Couldn’t have had a better ceremony and reception!

Everything was perfect! We did a served dinner without assigned seating and they managed to keep everything perfectly organized and speedy. I had so many people compliment the venue and tell me how cool it was. Our hostess was very helpful and we were checked on many times. Us and everyone who came had a great time and said it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. Thanks Nazareth team :)

Nazareth Hall's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day, Mikaela! You made the most BEAUTIFUL bride :)
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 09/21/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

Nazareth Hall is a dream wedding venue! They take care of absolutely everything to make sure the day is perfect. The team is fantastic to work with, wedding planning can be stressful but they work with you on every detail to make it stress free. Having the day of hostess is so helpful. Carolyn was so patient and made sure everything was running just perfect throughout our whole day. The venue is beautiful and so picturesque. We could not say enough good things about how much we enjoyed having our wedding at Nazareth Hall.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 08/17/2019

exceeded our expectations!

We cannot say enough good things about this venue and their staff!! The rooms are all gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the grounds are beautiful and perfect for photos!! From our first meeting, to the day of, we dealt with a handful of different people, and they were all so nice and helpful!! On the big day, Kinsey was our hostess, and she did everything that she could to make sure things went smoothly, and we were taken care of. After the ceremony, the staff brought a platter of our appetizers to the bridal suite so we wouldn't miss out on them while talking photos. This was above and beyond service! During the reception, they basically waited on us hand and foot, which was greatly appreciated! Overall, everything was seriously perfect, and i would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!!

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly!! We are so happy to hear that you and "J Dawg Patty Wack" had an amazing day! You two are so adorable and we're very grateful to have been a part of your wedding day!
    Lauren W. Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible in every way!

Nazareth Hall is a beautiful venue, and they truly go the extra mile to provide you with the best possible wedding experience. Abby was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, answering any and all questions that I had and working every step of the way to help me bring to life the vision I had for our wedding - including helping me figure out how to have an ice cream machine in our ballroom. Our day-of coordinator, Bella, kept everything running smoothly on our wedding day, and went above and beyond to help us make the day perfect - she even helped me bustle my dress when I couldn't figure it out! Nazareth Hall exceeded my every expectation for our wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing venue in the Toledo area!

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your awesome review. That ice cream machine was definitely worth it in the end!! We enjoyed the entire process with you and we hope you visit for your future anniversaries! Enjoy married life!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/08/2019

6/8/19 Weddington George Wedding

Everything was perfect leading up to and including the day of. The staff was very responsive and accommodated all requests we had including moving certain things and borrowing items on the premises. Our day of coordinator Bella made sure we were always taken care of and on time as well.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

We are so happy the night was so amazing for you, Amanda! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you both! :)
  • Chloe
    Chloe Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Staff & Venue

Nazareth Hall is the best choice. They handled everything for me. I was able to relax because I knew I could trust them. Abby was so good at keeping contact with me back and forth and helping me plan. Everything is included there (Linens, lights, food, chairs, tables, vases, etc.) and it made it so nice not to have to hire out so many different vendors for everything. Their food was absolutely amazing and they served the entire 250 guest room in 5 minutes. Our hostess for the day, Bella, was so good to us and helped guide the entire day. She even helped with the little things like transferring decor and bringing us water outside while taking photos. Everyone there was great and I couldn't be happier.

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Chloe! You and your family were great to work with and you made such a beautiful bride!W e couldn't be happier for you and Nathan
    Kaylee Married on 04/27/2019

Worth every cent

Worth every single penny. They handle everything. You truly feel like royalty on your day
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 11/02/2018

Everyone at Nazareth Hall is helpful and wonderful!

Nazareth Hall helps with all aspects of wedding planning immensely. They have a list of preferred vendors and every vendor we chose was amazing. Taylor helped us every step of the way! Wonderful experience ❤️
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/15/2018
    Nazareth Hall was amazing! We got married on 6/15/18 in the grotto and Gabriel ball room. We live out of state, so aside from our initial tour of the venue, everything was done over the phone. The wedding planning for me was seriously so stress free. Abby was our coordinator and she was super responsive and helpful. I loved NH because they took care of all the food, drinks, linens,tables and chairs, etc.
    I had been a little apprehensive about the fact that the person we'd been working with all along (Abby) wouldn't be our day of coordinator. If you're stressing about this at all - don't! Our day of coordinator was Bella and she was awesome! She was quick to help us with anything we needed, including bustling my dress, and she was very well informed of how we wanted the day to go (thanks to Abby).
    Our officiant was my cousin, who has zero officiant experience, so I had been a little nervous about that. Especially since our rehearsal the day before we had to do ourselves with no one from NH and it was slightly chaotic. I told Bella my worries and she totally ran with the whole ceremony and told everyone what to do. She was awesome.
    We also had our rehearsal dinner at NH in the Riverview Library room. They set it up so beautifully and the food was delicious.
    Overall, we absolutely loved Nazareth Hall. If you're looking for a one stop shop, this is it.
    I included some pictures of Riverview in case anyone was thinking about renting that room for getting ready instead of a bridal suite. I loved it. Very spacious and they set up several tables, chairs and mirrors. Plus it made for some good pictures too. I also included some pics of the Gabriel ballroom. The string lights and gold chairs were included, as was the back drop behind the sweetheart table. Florist = La Boutique Nostalgie Photo = Luckybird

Nazareth Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan!! You were a dream to work with and we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and beautiful wedding day. You were a beautiful bride!!
  • Q5D0Xi1g6anSHIDdmv5pOBcPavu/dpDS9S78sB/tJUc=
    Alyssa Married on 06/02/2018
    I loved Nazareth Hall- everything from beginning to end was incredible. The staff (Taylor especially) was so kind and supportive and accommodating of every request! They were willing to help with anything that I needed and any questions I had were answered within 24 hours, either via email or an actual phone call! My only regret is not having a longer reception because we were having so much fun!
  • McKenna
    Mckenna Married on 11/03/2017
    We were truly happy with our venue. It set the mood for the entire event! We had a hostess the entire day. She helped with everything from guiding the ceremony to holding my flowers during photos that didn't need them. She even saved us a tray of appetizers so we didn't miss out! The entire team was very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Kristy Married on 10/06/2017
    Nazareth Hall was the best choice for our Ceremony and Reception. The grounds and reception halls are beautiful, the food is amazing, the chapel is gorgeous, and the staff is beyond wonderful.
  • User2518992 2+ years ago
    The staff at Nazareth are very prompt to answer email communication as well as phone calls. The customer service we have received so far has been superb, and we cannot wait to continue to work with staff to plan our upcoming wedding. The helpfulness and welcoming personalities of staff so far helped greatly in our decision to book the venue. We would absolutely recommend both the beautiful location and the staff involved in booking and planning events.