Nay Danger Style Hair & Makeup Reviews

53 | Saint Paul, MN

53 Reviews for Nay Danger Style Hair & Makeup

• Haley

Haley Rieck · Married on 10/18/2019

Loved my hair and makeup - exactly what I wanted!

My wedding day hair and makeup were perfect, thanks to Linnea! She is kind, professional, great to work with and knows how to make everyone feel their best. She did my bridal hair and makeup, my mother’s hair and makeup and two of my bridal party’s hair and makeup. We all felt gorgeous. Our hair and makeup lasted all day and we would all recommend her if you are looking for a hair and makeup artist for your special day!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2018

LOVED MY HAIR AND MAKEUP!! Linnea was so much fun to have. We had all the ladies in one space getting ready, and she kept everyone engaged and laughing, even while doing hair and makeup. She's the best!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Z

Z. · Married on 10/21/2017

Nay did my bridal hair and makeup, and 3 bridesmaids' makeup, on my wedding day, and I was THRILLED with her work! I have super thick and unruly hair, and Nay achieved the smooth and sophisticated look I was hoping for. I never wear makeup and wanted a natural look, and she respected that completely (and the airbrush was great!). Her calm and kind presence was much appreciated on our wedding morning, and we all loved our final looks. Her prices are reasonable, she travels to your location, and I truly appreciated the trial run (hair and makeup). I would highly recommend Nay!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Linnea is amazing. She made my whole wedding party absolutely beautiful. I was difficult at my trial because I had no idea what I wanted my look to be like but she nailed it. I felt beautiful and Linnea knew what I wanted even when I didn't know what I wanted. Everyone in the wedding party felt beautiful and so happy as well. Thanks Linnea!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Abie · Married on 09/09/2017

I could not be happier with Linnea and her quality of work. The amount of compliments I am STILL getting about everyone's makeup and hair is amazing. A week before my wedding, my hair stylist backed out. Linnea worked her schedule and fit me right in - I was ten million times happier with the way she did my hair too! There isn't another artist I would recommend. Linnea is fun and personable all while being professional. She is the absolute BEST, hands down.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Greta · Married on 07/22/2017

Nay and her team were so great. They took the stress out of everything and made sure everyone loved their hair and make up. They managed to a perfect timeline and added a lot of fun to the pre wedding prep process. I would highly recommend Nay Danger Hair & Make Up to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

Nay was incredible. She did hair and makeup for the bride, MOH, 2 moms, and a reader (we didn't have any bridesmaids) for our July 2017 wedding in Mpls. Everyone absolutely loved what she did, including a couple people who were nervous about having makeup done and one very picky MIL who never likes anything! We all loved the airbrush makeup. I switched things up a bit on Nay from our trial. I still wanted an up-do, but asked her to do something a little different than we did at the trial. She didn't miss a beat and my wedding hair was perfect. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/03/2017

taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

Linnea has been nothing but amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jordan · Married on 04/29/2017

Linnea was phenomenal! She is not only crazy talented but she is also one of the sweetest people I have met. She came onsite to do makeup for myself (bride) and a few members of the bridal party. She truly listened to what you want and makes you feel like the best version of yourself. The aibrush makeup remained flawless throughout the entire day, even through a few happy tears. My girls and I felt and looked amazing thanks to Linnea!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Beautiful work! I got so many compliments about my hair all night long!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Meredyth · Married on 11/26/2016

She was the best makeup and stylist I have ever had. We were running a little late and she filled in to do an extra girl. Thank you again so much!! I got so many compliments.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Angie · Married on 11/26/2016

Linnea did my hair and airbrush makeup for my friend's wedding. She was very professional and personable. She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup and did exactly what I had asked and everything stayed in place the whole day, until I was ready for bed :)

Sent on 12/03/2016

I would absolutely recommend Nay! All of my bridesmaids hair/makeup turned out beautiful. I loved my hair as the bride! They were very sweet and fun, we had a great experience. Definitely worth the expense to have hair done. Very grateful for how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Linnea was so sweet to me and everyone who got their hair done for my wedding! She did an AWESOME job, we all were so happy with our hair! I would recommend Linnea to anyone :)

Sent on 10/29/2016

Maggie · Married on 08/20/2016

AMAZING!! Nay Danger is such a sweetheart! She is not only wonderful at her job she is just someone you want to have around on your wedding day- very bright and cheerful! I am not a big make up person and was VERY nervous about looking like a clown on my big day, but after our trial run I felt so much better and I had complete confidence in her work. Makeup was perfectly light even in close up photos it doesn't look caked on which is exactly what I was looking for- simple and natural! Hair was great as well she was able to follow along with my vision and had lots of ideas for my bridesmaids as well. Hair stayed in all night the way that she does it (and didn't take forever), which was a must with all the dancing! Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Nay did an amazing job!!! I would recommend her to everyone! I had 6 bridesmaids and myself that needed hair and makeup done in only 3.5 hours. She had an additional hair assistant and makeup artist with her that were both just as wonderful as Nay. She organized a timeline for all of us girls to get our hair/makeup done in the allotted time slot and it worked out perfect. I love how planned and responsible she was (just what I needed to not be stressed out!). I had full confidence that the morning was going to go smoothly. My hair and makeup turned out just how I had pictured. The trial run was definitely worthwhile and helped lessen the stress on the day of. I cannot say enough positive things about Nay and her team. She was wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2016

I was completely happy with every part of the service - the booking, trial, communication, and event. Everyone's hair and makeup looked and stayed amazing throughout the night!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kirsten · Married on 07/30/2016

Linnea did such an amazing job everyone in the wedding felt so beautiful!! She's the best!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Nay Danger took the time to work with me on my desired look for my wedding given that I was a 49 year old bride. I didn't want the glitter of the 20ish crowd and she made a very natural yet beautiful look happen for my day! And she still nailed the makeup for my three daughters that were all my bridesmaids. We all loved it!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2016

Awesome communication & services!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Emily · Married on 06/10/2016

Linnea was fantastic to work with for hair and makeup on my wedding day! She provided only the best quality - and truly listened to my subtle, knit-picking requests :) She was fun to have around and I'd recommend her for both hair/makeup for any bride-to-be! Thanks Nay!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Moriah · Married on 05/28/2016

Nay did an amazing job! She did my hair exactly how I wanted it and made my makeup look absolutley flawless. Thank you for making me gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

Nay was amazing to work with for my wedding! I was searching online for makeup artists and am so happy I came across her information. Not only was I very happy with her work, but her personality was fun and made for a great time getting ready for our big day! I will be recommending her to my friends for sure!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 01/23/2016

Linnea and her team did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids hair and make-up they looked gorgeous! Linnea did my make up and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I went to her home for a trial run and she was open to suggestions and listened to what I wanted, as well. She created a beautiful, natural look for me on my wedding day that photographed perfectly. I couldn't be happier with how our hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Krista · Married on 01/09/2016

Nay was just super in doing hair for my daughter, her bridesmaids, flower girl & me!!!!

She also did my daughter's make up. It was fantastic.

Nay was very responsive and professional. She is very experienced in wedding jitters and emotions and she handled them all very well!!

Sent on 01/11/2016