Navio Films Reviews

20 Reviews for Navio Films

• Y

Yinka Olutoye · Married on 12/07/2018

A true professional experience

Working with the team at Navio was the best experience I’ve had with videographers to date. They filmed my surprise proposal excellently without being seen by my fiancé and captured the moment as perfectly as I could have imagined. The communication was excellent and the team made the process extremely easy. The angles, video quality, and professionalism of the team was superb, and if I were to do it again, I wouldn’t think twice about who to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Temmy · Married on 11/16/2018

Great Service

Awesome guys. They’re on time and cover every memory of our wedding. We will definitely use them again.

Samara Espiricueta · Married on 11/15/2018

They are amazing

They ate professional and they keep you updated

Noel Fitzpatrick · Married on 10/19/2018

Very Satisfying! 5 Stars!

My husband and I were very satisfied with Navio’s work. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jaylon Dukes · Married on 08/24/2018

Had a wonderful time

They are very professional and keep you up to date. Also would recommend to anyone.

Jacqueline · Married on 08/18/2018

Best vendors to work with on my wedding day!

I can’t say enough good things about Navio Films. They were my favorite vendor to work with on my wedding day! They were so professional and captured all the moments I wanted to be filmed and more!

• Chris

Chris George · Married on 05/06/2018

Professionals & Attention to Details

They were awesome. They covered my wedding and my wife and I couldn’t be more happier. They covered all the important activities during the ceremony and the edited final product was cristal clear and beautifully done. Thank you again NAVIO... I am recommending them to anyone who wants quality coverage at a very reasonable price point

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nakeya · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Navio Films was a great experience! They were great with communication and listened to my needs and how I envisioned my wedding to be captured for me to always remember the day. When my husband and I watched our wedding day video it was like we were reliving the day again. The quality was excellent and they did a fantastic job bringing my wedding to life through video for us to always remember. When I show people my video they always compliment and ask who did it. I’m thankful for all they have done for us. They gave me something to cherish!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

They were on time and very professional.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/21/2014

We were not going to hire a videographer for our wedding, thinking that it might be "overrated". I can say with all honesty, the video Navio Films made captures our day better than any of the photos and we've watched our video many, many times since getting married. We've only looked through our wedding photos once! Navio Films captures the feelings of giddiness, the joy, the love and the unique bond and personalities of their clients in each video. How amazing to have a video that summarizes the most amazing day of your life? Navio was professional, thoughtful, creative, detailed and the turn around time was impeccable! Thanks Navio! We're so grateful for our video and glad we worked with you.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Toyosi · Married on 06/08/2013

Navio films exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, they consulted with us to get details that we wanted them to focus on. They were on time on the day of, very patient even as we were a little behind schedule and were very pleasant to work with. I'll definitely use their services for future events.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Joe · Married on 01/26/2013

I would tell any couple thinking about booking Navio Media to do so ASAP!!!! They are VERY professional and not only do they deliver an awesome video, but they do so on time! I would definitely recommend them not just to anyone looking to get married, but also for any kind of video shoot. Thanks again Navio Films!! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Tunde · Married on 12/28/2012

The Navio Team are a professional bunch who pride themselves in what they do and are very good at it. They covered my wedding, and the level of service was beyond what i expected.... From the preliminary discussions about expectations of service, to the scheduling, timing and delivery of the final products (which were very good), they surely delivered. For sure, they come highly recommended

Sent on 12/26/2016

Diris · Married on 06/02/2012

Very professional individuals.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Chiedozie and Kehinde · Married on 06/02/2012

Navio Media is very professional and they deliver exceptional customer service during your wedding and a fabulous final product. We absolutely loved our wedding highlights and for sure you will be wowed! We would book them over and over again. Thanks guys. You rock!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/28/2012

Amazing editing and video with our favorite songs. Great person to work with !

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • O

Owen · Married on 05/29/2010

These guys were simply amazing! From the professionalism in initial consultation to the delivery of the disc was very much appreciated by my wife and I. We've used them again for our daughters first birthday party.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Oto

Oto · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved having them record our wedding. The video turned out better than we could have expected. We would recommend Navio to any bride or groom!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Phil · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

Great team at Navio. Accommodated all my special video request. Was very punctual and ready to capture my big day. And let's not forget the price was fairly reasonable + the final product from the packaging and all, I was impressed. If clean, affordable and high quality is what you're looking for, then book with Navio.

Sent on 12/19/2016