Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design Reviews

18 | West Palm Beach, FL

18 Reviews for Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design

18 Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design Reviews

June · Married on 05/04/2018

Nature’s Bouquet came referred to me after much frustration with meeting several local vendors. I can’t say enough about the excellent experience we had with the wonderful team at Nature’s Bouquet! They are lovely to work with and made me feel as though I was the only bride! Everything I wanted was created just as I imagined! Their attention to not only my details but the detail that they put into their work was clearly evident in the beautiful pieces that set the stage for our magnificent wedding. I highly recommend Nature’s Bouquet and we can’t thank them enough for making our day superb!

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design 1
    Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design 2
    Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design 3

Jodi · Married on 02/24/2018

From start to finish Linda haloed me create the wedding I always wanted! I showed her pictures of for Pinterest and she customized and created magical pieces for me that exceeded my expectations!! Without her and the tea she has behind her I would not have had the wedding I pictured! Out of everyone that I worked with she was the most helpful! My husband loves getting me flowers for holidays birthdays etc so I gave him her information bc I don’t want flowers or arrangements from anyone else!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Jodi, thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed working with you just as much! You have a beautiful family and I wish you and Tommy all the happiness in the world!

Beth · Married on 01/05/2018

Linda and her team did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was great to work with and the flowers were beautiful and incredibly fresh. We enjoyed them for a week after the wedding even! Linda worked with our budget and made suggestions to help us achieve the look we were going for with flowers that were in season. My daughter had wanted peonies, but they weren't available this time of year, so Linda worked some kind of magic on roses that made them look like peonies! They were amazing!

Maureen · Married on 11/04/2017

They provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Their attention to detail is outstanding and they are a pleasure to work with! I recommend them highly!

Lenore · Married on 05/06/2017

Nature's Bouguet listened to what we wanted and provided beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. They were responsive to our requests, and were extremely easy to work with. Their floral arrangements helped to create a beautiful ambience and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

• User6854323 · 1+ year ago

Nature's bouquet did a wonderful job with the flowers and candles at our wedding. They captured the exact feel we were going for and all of the flowers were beautiful. This shop was so easy to work with and the staff who set up for us were so nice and friendly. The pricing was an excellent value and I was able to get way more than I expected with my budget. I was so pleased with our florist choice and would certainly recommend Nature's Bouquet to others!

• I

Ilene · Married on 05/04/2017

Debbie Kaplan, owner of Nature's Bouquet, is fabulous at what she does. She is a talented florist, a problem solver, responsive and responsible. She understands human nature as well as she does flowers and was a calming presence when I needed it. I hired Debbie to create an ambiance with a chuppah design and flowers for my daughter's intimate wedding of fourteen, held in an unconventional setting. (This was an out of town wedding for my daughter and her fiancee.) There were some challenges associated with the venue. Debbie met me at the venue and offered possible solutions. I knew from our very first meeting that this was a person who would be there for me and she did not disappoint. She coordinated with my baker as my daughter wanted flowers on the cake and was available to speak with me by phone, email or text whenever I initiated contact; I knew I could totally count on her. The flowers were stunning!!!! When reminiscing with my daughter about the wedding, the first thing she said was how much she loved her bouquet and the chuppah. Hiring Nature's Bouquet was my best wedding decision. It will be yours, too.

Diana · Married on 10/15/2016

From the very first conversation to the last with Linda, she was always very helpful and friendly. She always responded to my emails very quickly. I was looking for affordable options for our wedding and she gave pricing based on what was requested along with a cheaper option if we were open to other flowers, which we were! She knew exactly what we were looking for without even having to send pictures or meet in person. Upon pick-up, everything we ordered was ready to go on time and packaged very nicely for an easy transit. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and my hair piece were simply amazing and perfect! I will definitely use Nature's Bouquet for any future floral needs!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Diana, I again thank you for your kind words! I am so happy that you found us and we are honored to have worked with you for your wedding day! You are a pleasure to work with and we wish you a multitude of love and happiness as you start the next chapter of your life! Linda, Debbie and the Nature's Bouquet Staff

Brittani · Married on 10/08/2016

So easy going and always got back to me with any questions I had. Bouquets turned out better than I could have ever thought and didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Brittani, thank you so much for the privilege of working with you and your family for your wedding day! We so enjoyed designing your flowers for you! We wish you and Alex a lifetime of love and happy memories together!

Carol · Married on 08/14/2016

I absolutely loved Debbie and Linda!!! From the very start, they were so friendly, creative and attentive to making sure all of our needs were met! Our flowers were beautiful!! Thank you so much for taking part in making our wedding a beautiful day!!! We could not be happier with Nature's Bouquet and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any special occasion!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Carol, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. You were a dream. From beginning to end we enjoyed working with you. Steve's romantic touches to your special day, I am sure warmed your heart (it certainly did ours :) ) All the best to both of you for a beautiful life together. Debbie, Linda and the whole Nature's Bouquet staff

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2016

Debbie and Linda are quite the duo. As a stressed bride confused on flower choice to match my vision of "romantic" Debbie took the time to pull flowers from the fridge, order flowers, pull up pictures and put together samples to help make me feel at ease. She was able to put my vision together within my budget pulling from where she thought was unnecessary. She hand crafted an arbor I pulled from Pinterest to complete my wedding ceremony. From top to bottom every question and corner was covered. Linda was always happy to take my calls and quick to return emails. THANK YOU both so much. I appreciate your time and attention to detail.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Chelsea, you were a dream bride from start to finish. It was a joy to work with you. We loved creating the arbor for you and all of the decisions you made complimented each other and contributed beautifully to fulfilling your vision. Thank you for entrusting your wedding flowers to us. Wishing you, Joey and Jackson a beautiful life together.

katy · Married on 02/27/2016

Linda was very helpful throughout my wedding planning process. She was prompt in responding to all my emails and arrived right on time on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Katy! You are a pleasure to work with. Thank you for entrusting us for the flowers for your wedding day!

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

Both Linda and Debbie at Nature's Boquet were friendly and professional. I have no knowledge of the different types of flowers or even what I wanted. They sat down with me and took the time to explain the different flowers in my colors. The arrangements they put together were andolutely beautiful and my guests are still talking about how gorgeous they were.
    Two weeks before my wedding I needed to make changes to my original order. Not only were they able to pull it off they again took the time to sit down with me and go over everything to ensure everything would be perfect.
    I would highly recommend Nature's Boquet for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Kim, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lovely review for Nature's Bouquet. We thoroughly enjoyed each of our meetings with you. You and Anthony are both fabulous and designing for you was a total pleasure. We were honored to be a part of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness and well being. Congratulations again!!!

Vanessa · Married on 12/20/2014

I would reccomend natures bouquet to anyone! They did the flowers/center pieces for my wedding (as well as many of my friends) and were a joy! Super easy to work with, very receptive to your ideas, and all around great people! And of course, the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Vanessa, we enjoyed every moment in planning your flowers with you. Thank you so much for sharing us with your friends. We have appreciated every referral. Wishing you well!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2013

Nature's Bouquet provided a high quality experience at affordable prices. They were ready & willing to work with the ideas I had. The staff was incredibly helpful & made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! You were a joy to work with! We loved seeing your pictures on facebook...such a beautiful bride! You, everyone and everything looked great! Thank you for entrusting your special day to us. Wishing you well :)

I needed to find a florist for my wedding that I was trying to plan over 1500 miles away. From the first time I was in contact with them they were friendly, polite, and extremely patient with me. I went through many changes to my order with them and they were cool and collected throughout all of it. I couldn't have asked for better service. When I was able to come down and meet with them, the location was easy to find and they were awesome people to work with. Debbie and Linda helped me finalize my choices and presented me with a beautiful product. They went beyond my expectations and they complimented our wedding perfectly!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for placing your confidence in us. We are thrilled your Special Day was all you had envisioned it to be. Wishing you much Happiness, Love, Peace, Joy and Well-being in your life together. All the Best! Debbie, Linda and the entire Nature's Bouquet staff

Shakira · Married on 10/02/2016

Amazing job at my wedding! fresh beautiful flowers and completely were able to deliver my vision without bankrupting me - highly recommend

Sent on 11/06/2016

Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design's reply:

Shakira, thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day! You are a beautiful bride inside and out! Linda

C · Married on 03/04/2017

4.2

Debbie transformed the historic building into a beautiful vintage garden, which was what we wanted!