Nature Pointe Weddings and Events Reviews

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 7
  • Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Consultation

I went to meet with the vendor. I absolutely love the venue. Courtney was awesome. Very helpful. She made The consultation easy, no pressure, very relaxing.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Aww, you're so sweet. So glad you enjoyed the tour. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!
  • Tiffani

Tiffani Archuleta · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Beautiful Venue

Can't wait to get married here! Courtney is absolutely amazing, and being that my soon to be spouse is in the military, she has been so accommodating for us with date changes due to his training. Working with her has been a dream.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Tiffani and Chad, can't wait to celebrate your wedding! Chad, stay safe out there, and thank you for all that you do.
  • Capree

Capree Hartley · Married on 06/14/2019

Dream Location wedding on 6/14/19

I have nothing but positive things to say not only about Nature Pointe, but Courtney as well. I heard about Nature Pointe at the NM Wedding Expo, before that I had no idea of this space. Right away I had a great feeling from Courtney, and decided to check out the space. After touring Nature Pointe I thought there was no way this stunning location with linens, tables, chairs, setup, and sooooo many other perks included would be realistic and within reach of my budget, but I was blown away with everything they provide. From the moment we decided on Nature Pointe we had such a positive interaction with Courtney. Anything we could possible need, any questions we had, any time we needed her advice and guidance she was available and responsive. I was blown away at how smooth the planning process leading up to my big day was, stress was kept to a minimum and I can honestly say it is because of Courtney. Day of the wedding went better than I could have ever expected. My husband and I were truly able to just enjoy our day knowing that’s Courtney and her team were taking care of everything. It was stunning. I cannot reccomend Nature Pointe enough!!! I am so grateful for Courtney’s hard work, its evident she loves her work and is truly committed to making each wedding feel truly special. If you pick Nature Pointe for your wedding, I promise it is the best decision!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 8
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 9
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 10
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 11

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Capree!!!! I'm so so happy that your day was wonderful. It was AMAZING working with you and I'll miss our chats. Go and have a wonderful marriage and keep in touch.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

Nature Pointe Was Amazing!

When we looked for vendors, we based our choices on the services themselves, of course, but also on the interactions we had with the staff. From the moment we met Courtney, we felt at ease with her, unlike other vendors who made us feel nickel and dimed. She was an absolutely amazing resource for help with everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Her colleague, Leslie, took on our final details meeting which fell at a very stressful time for my husband and I. She handled our stress with grace and patience, which I truly appreciate. Nature Pointe is also dog friendly which was super important to us as our dogs are how we met & a huge part of our life and family! They were treated just as well as our other guests. Additionally, Nature Pointe provides all the chairs and tables, linens, and had a ton of decorative elements that are included in the cost- we basically only needed to bring flowers and other personal touches. They do all of the setup and breakdown for you! My husband and I as well as our families were super impressed by Nature Pointe and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 12
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 13
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 14

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

You guys were so fun to work with. I especially loved the doggies! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Keep the love alive and prosper in your relationship.
  • Matthew

Matthew Ludwig · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience! 10/10 Would Recommend!

Nature Pointe offers incredible service for an even better price point. The views and natural lighting are immaculate. They work smoothly with any vendors for your flowers/catering/music/etc.

We chose to plan our ceremony and reception without a florist or DJ, and everything flowed seamlessly with their help. Overall, the experience at Nature Pointe was incredible and we would totally recommend this venue and staff.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 15
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 16
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 17
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 18

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Matthew. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to work with you and Caroline. I'll miss you. Please stay in touch!

Anne · Married on 10/27/2018

We've had such a great time working with Courtney and her staff at Nature Pointe. It's no more than a 20 minute, easy drive out of Albuquerque, but it feels like you're forever away from the city or Santa Fe. The building looks lovely against the mountains and you get amazing views you would never see in Albuquerque. Courtney is always quick to respond to our communication and willing to accommodate our needs. Nature Pointe has an amazing treasure trove of center pieces, signage, tables, linens and more that come with the package, so while it was initially a bit more pricey than we had been expecting, we wound up cutting out so much extra cost by being able to use what they have on hand! Go up and take a look, you won't be disappointed to work with them.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Anne! It has truly been my pleasure working with you and Caroline. From day one, with your bride t-shirts to all of our funny email conversations. I cannot wait to see how your big day all comes together.

Kassi · Married on 09/29/2018

Courtney was amazing to work with. The day of our wedding she made everything so easy. She made sure we where running on time. Her staff did an amazing job decorating. It was such a perfect day.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Kassi, you and Adam made my heart so happy, especially since I got a sneak peek at both of your vows! I'm glad you guys loved your wedding. Please keep in touch.

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Nature Pointe and Courtney. Could my have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Hannah you're most certainly #oneinamellon! Thank you for sharing your special day with us and taking the time to give us a review.

Robert · Married on 09/14/2018

Courtney was such an amazing wedding coordinator! She thought of every detail, was extremely responsive to our many questions, and was very accommodating to all of our needs. Nature Pointe is such a beautiful venue, and many of our guests complimented the setting and all of the things to do (s'mores bar, lawn games, photo booth, etc.!). Nature Pointe took care of everything for us without breaking our bank, and Courtney greatly reduced our pre-wedding stress. I would recommend Nature Pointe to any couple looking for a gorgeous and fun venue. Thank you, Courtney and team!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Robert and Katie! I loved your vintage style, especially your car. I cannot wait to see how your love flourishes. Please keep in touch!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

We got married at Nature Pointe on September 8th, 2018 and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Courtney and her team made our wedding day run so smoothly! We were able to relax and enjoy our day stress free! Everything was what I imagined and more. If you haven't found your venue, choose Nature Pointe.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Hannah, I'm so ecstatic that you loved your wedding. Being stress free and running smoothly is really important to me. I hope we see each other again soon!

Terry · Married on 08/04/2018

Nature Pointe was the most amazing and beautiful facility. It has a mix of rustic and romantic charm that made for the perfect venue for my daughter’s wedding. The wedding planner, Courtney, and her staff were amazing from start to finish. She made it so much easier for me to plan the fairytale wedding my daughter wanted in 3 months. The inside and outside were perfect for what we needed. I had so many compliments from all the guests. We were very impressed with every aspect of Nature Pointe.

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 19
    Nature Pointe Weddings and Events 20

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Terry, it was fantastic working with you and your daughter. I was truly inspired by your bond and your creativity. Loved the eucalyptus in the centerpieces.
  • Z

Zac · Married on 07/21/2018

Great venue, staff was very flexible and made sure everything was done on time.

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Zac, thank you so much for sharing your big day with us!

Kiara · Married on 07/06/2018

All of the staff at nature pointe made our dream come true. People say weddings are stressful but Courtney made our day stress-free, beautiful, memorable and I would highly recommend!

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

I'm really glad to hear that we were able to shoulder some of the stress for your Kiarra!

Christina · Married on 04/01/2018

Nature Pointe was gorgeous and conveniently accommodated both an outside ceremony and indoor reception. The ballroom is stunning, especially with the gorgeous drapery you can include as a rental. Courtney was SO above and beyond professional and detail oriented. Very organized with the whole planning process, she is a professional wedding coordinator who acted as the event coordinator the day of the wedding. She was so on top of making sure every detail of the day went as planned. On top of that she even made sure I drank water and ate the day of. It was a pleasure working with her and having our wedding at NP - the whole place is gorgeous and the staff know what they are doing! I would do it again!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Christina, I loved getting to be your "momma bear" and help remind you of the little things on your big day. Keep in touch!

June · Married on 12/30/2017

The team at Nature Pointe made my wedding exactly what I dreamed of and everyone commented on the venue and the beautiful setting for. Wedding! Thank you Ladies

Sent on 01/29/2018

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

June! We absolutely loved hosting you and your family. Thank you for the kind words. Keep in touch!

Connor · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely stunning venue - everyone loved it. The staff was so accommodating and made everything run smoothly. So glad we went with Nature Pointe!

Sent on 11/29/2017

If you live in the Albuquerque area and are getting married...you NEED to look into Nature Pointe. It is the most gorgeous place I have ever seen and the staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! the manager Alex is phenomenal along with the rest of his staff and they have definitely lightened the load on my shoulders as a bride. There are so many good things I could say about this venue. Seriously brides, go check this place out, I promise it will be love at first sight!

Sent on 04/28/2015

The Nature Pointe staff was great! From first meeting to the end of the reception, they went above and beyond to make our day great. The day of coordination was perfect. Beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/06/2014

The staff at nature pointe was incredible! The night went off without a hitch and it wouldn't have happened without them. They made our special day magical!

Sent on 06/14/2014
  • Gonnabeaburch

Alba · Married on 07/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

I dealt with Courtney over at Nature Pointe and she was an absolute pleasure. Although we ultimately decided to go another direction because we wanted to be married in the mountains, Courtney was on top of communication with me. She checked in regularly, helped us with recommendations and was just overall kind . I recommend Courtney to anyone looking for a thorough and stress free experience and will definitely be looking into Nature Pointe for future events and/or our vow renewal!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Nature Pointe Weddings and Events's reply:

Hello Alba! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was certainly my pleasure helping you gather information for your wedding. I hope that we can work together again in the future.