Natural Simplicity Reviews

50 | El Segundo, CA

50 Reviews for Natural Simplicity

boby · Married on 05/18/2017

Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Sara · Married on 12/26/2015

We got married day after Christmas they did such an amazing job !!! We were so so so happy they are the best!!!!!!

• I

Ivania · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I were married this past November and Natural Simplicity provided us with the most incredible wedding floral arrangements. I simply cannot begin to express how amazing Marisa is and how much the tremendous kindness and professionalism from Marisa and her staff meant to us. Marisa went out of her way to ensure that my wedding reception was perfect, and really understood the vibe I was going for. The pricing was incredibly reasonable for the outstanding quality and attention given to each arrangement. It was an absolute delight to work with Natural Simplicity and I look forward to working with them again.

Liz · Married on 09/27/2014

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my wedding bouquet. I took Marisa a picture of what I wanted and a color swatch and she NAILED IT! She was great to work with! Awesome communication, which is the most important thing for me. Honestly, I didn't really expect her to get exactly like I wanted, but she did!!! Thanks Marisa!

Kristie · Married on 08/16/2014

Marisa at Natural Simplicity is just wonderful. We had such lush gorgeous bouquets. Supremely efficient and talented at their work. What more could you ask for?

• F

Fred · Married on 06/28/2014

Marisa and Mario are so friendly and easy to work with. They were great in giving us suggestions for types and colors of flowers, yet they were never pushy about their suggestions. They made a sample table arrangement before our wedding which they sent home with us complimentary. Their flower arrangements for my wedding came out amazing! Everyone was raving about them! I see why FantaSea Yachts has Natural Simplicity on their recommended list for florists -- they are amazing!

Nikki · Married on 04/26/2014

Marisa was amazing and professional. They were on time and the wedding arch flowers and my bouquet were amazing! I highly recommend them for anyone's special events!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/22/2013

I gave them my colors, the flowers that I wanted and my vision. They created exactly what I wanted. Elegant was the word most used to describe our wedding and the flowers help to set that elegant atmosphere.
    The flowers were also so fresh, the lasted over a week after the event.

Cindy · Married on 10/05/2013

Marisa and her team from Natural Simplicity were amazing to work with in every way. We utilized warm Fall flowers infused with a beachy, shell theme for our wedding. Marissa had wonderful ideas and executed our theme in a beautiful, elegant, colorful way-- with so many extra touches! She added shells to the table arrangements and even on the bridesmaids bouquets! It was those extra special touches and attention to detail that made the flowers such a wedding highlight. The flowers were spectacular, so much so that we had numerous wedding guests actually comment on how amazing the colors and arrangements were! A true testament that our florist and flowers were spectacular!. From ceremony to tables, the look Marisa created was breathtaking! Thank you Natural Simplicy for make our wedding beautiful!

Monica · Married on 08/11/2013

We were overwhelmed by the amazing workmanship that was done on all the flowers for my daughters wedding. It was exactly what my daughter pictured the flowers should be. They were so very helpful prior to the wedding with helping to set out seating charts, tentcards,and cake topper. This was such an amazing help that we did not have to worry about the reception set up. I would highly reccomend them.

Autumn · Married on 07/27/2013

Excellent service and GORGEOUS flowers!! Marisa and Mario worked with me through my mock table set ups- changing and tweaking the centerpieces a few times and adding and subtracting arrangements! They gave me a great price not only on my wedding flowers and bouquets, but also on my Rehearsal Dinner succulents that were amazing!! I loved that they stayed through the entire ceremony and repurposed my arch flowers to the head table. Marisa and Mario have a real personal touch when planning and executing the event!! Mario also took some photos for me at the wedding - nice touch!! When I need flowers in the future- I will only choose Natural Simplicity!! Thank you- Autumn Maher Raia

• User3192042 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Marisa of Natural Simplicity for my wedding flowers. Marisa was always responsive and flexible. She studied my Pinterest page to be sure she matched my tastes and style. Natural Simplicity did beautiful work. They created a bridal bouquet that was a reproduction of my mother-in-law's bridal bouquet and, truly, I have never seen a more beautiful bridal bouquet than what they created. They also delivered our wedding reception cocktail table flowers to our rehearsal dinner location so that we could use them twice and they did this free of charge. They gave us a present for our rehearsal dinner - a planted white orchid. For the wedding, they threw in a sweetheart table arrangement and a tossing bouquet free of charge. Natural Simplicity went over and above and did beautiful work.

Marisa and Mario are absolutely outstanding. They were so patient with my busy schedule and worked with me to help create the look I was hoping for. They had excellent suggestions and were true experts about which flowers would be in season and which ones would last the duration of the ceremony. Their work on the day was beautiful, and we received many compliments. Furthtermore, they are just lovely people. :) I would definitely recommend them. A+

Karen · Married on 09/01/2012

This vendor was spectacular. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted, and the prior vendor was not able to achieve it. But Natural Simplicity captured it perfectly, and even better than we could have expected. Their services were outstanding, and they were wonderful to work with durint the entire time. Once we had them overseeing the flowers, we were worry-free.
    I would absolutely highly recommend them to anyone.

M · Married on 08/04/2012

Beautiful and creative arrangements designed to fit our uniqueness as a couple. Natural Simplicity is a warn and friendly neighborhood business. Highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2012

The service was excellent. When the flowers arrived they were a little limp but perked up after being in some water. Granted it was a very hot day. Overall they were very accomodating and friendly. I would use them again.

Tama · Married on 04/28/2012

OMG!
    You could not secure a more professional entity-
    Natural Simplicity embodies creativity, reliability, experience and all at reasonable prices! Look no further!

Dania · Married on 04/28/2012

We hired Marisa and Mario to do our flowers for our engagement party and our wedding, almost three years later. They did an awesome job. Marisa took my centerpiece concept and gave me exactly what I wanted. She didn't even bat an eye when my mother showed up with 24 boxes of colored glass vases. For my bouquets and the boutineers, I didn't have anything specific in mind. We just discussed colors and flowers and Marisa ran with it. I knew I could trust her! There are hundreds of florists in the San Fernando Valley where I live, but I drove out to El Segundo because I knew Marisa was the florist for me!

Jamila · Married on 11/12/2011

To any one looking for the best floral designer, please please contact Natural Simplicity! Mario's creative eye and Marisa's welcoming spirit, makes one feel more like a long time friend than a client. My sister just had her wedding 1 weeks ago and boy did Natural Simplicity deliver! Thank you so much Mario and Marissa for making Jamila and Mark's wedding super special!

Becky · Married on 10/29/2011

Everything and everyone were awesome in making sure our day went off perfectly.

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2011

Marisa & Mario are the absolute best in the business! If you are able to book them for your wedding, or event you will not be disappointed. They go above and beyond in every aspect and the flowers are amazing works of art. Every guest at our wedding commented on the beautiful arrangements. I will be using Natural Simplicity for EVERY celebration from now on!!!

Kourtney · Married on 08/13/2011

Service was warm, genuine, and personal. Exceptional people who go over and beyond.

K · Married on 08/06/2011

Natural Simplicity created such beautiful pieces and were entirely receptive to my ideas and inspriations every step of the way. They made creative suggestions in a friendly and empathetic manner, keeping theme, budget and my overall vision top of mind. Pieces and bouquets left no unwanted surprises and they blended my interpretation with their expertise and professionalism. Pricing was reasonable and it was very easy to work with Marisa and Mario-very down to earth people and extremely capable!!

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2011

Natural Simplicity made the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. We recevied several compliments and the flowers lasted and didnt't wilt. Thank you Natural Simplicity for setting up our ceremony and reception. You are awesome!

Heather · Married on 05/26/2011

Marisa and Mario at Natural Simplicity are wonderful. I was absolutely thrilled with how my flowers turned out for my wedding. A+ service and very nice!