Natural Florals by Sarah Graham Reviews

11 Reviews for Natural Florals by Sarah Graham

• Nina

Nina · Married on 08/22/2020

Simply Natural

I wasn’t going to hire a florist as I did not want a lot of flowers. I stumbled across Sarah and the first time we talked I knew she was going to be a part of our day. She took my vision of dried flowers and feathers and went beyond my expectations! It was almost she could see exactly what I was envisioning in my head and replicated that to real life. She was wonderful to communicate with and offered help in anyway and sometimes just wanted to talk and get to know us better which I really think helped in her creating what we wanted. She communicated directly with the venue and staff also to eliminate me having to be the go between which was such a help, more help than I even realized at first. Definitely would go to her first if I even needed floral arrangements! I cannot wait to see the flowers again in my pictures!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Natural Florals by Sarah Graham's reply:

You both were so lovely to work with!! So down to earth!! Looking forward to fishing with you soon!! ❤️ Congratulations!!
  • Diane

Diane Marino · Married on 08/07/2020

Awesome arrangements

Sarah is very creative and has truly found her calling in wedding floral design. She is a pleasant young business woman who loves the challenge. Guests from my wedding in July are still talking about the gorgeous centerpieces. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Natural Florals by Sarah Graham's reply:

Thank you so much, Diane! It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding. Loved the color scheme...so bright and sunny!

Katie Janicki · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

I was married on 02/29. Flowers were what I was most excited/nervous about for my wedding because I love them so much and wanted to do them justice at my wedding. I was apprehensive about picking out a florist, but when I say that Sarah was definitely one of the most amazing choices I made when planning the wedding, I mean it! She made everything so easy, and was always available to answer any of my questions/comments/concerns. Not only is she an amazing, attentive, and flexible person, but her talent is breathtaking and her individuality really shines through her creations. Sarah crafted centerpieces, decor, flower crowns, and bouquets - all with little guidance from me...and yet somehow everything was still beyond my wildest dreams. Her flowers were the talk of the wedding! Please do yourself a favor and book with Natural Florals you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Katie,
    You are such a sweetheart!! I enjoyed working with you so much!! Your wedding flowers were a breath of fresh (but cold!!) air! 😂 Congratulations on your marriage! All the best to you both! ❤️
  • Katie

Katie Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2019

Flexible, kind, and communicative!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with. She showed kindness, flexibility, and attention to detail during our initial meeting and every step moving forward. Sarah worked with our tight budget and delivered a beautiful result beyond our expectations. She sent pictures along the way and asked how we felt about the details she knew we wanted to weigh in on. I would highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Natural Florals by Sarah Graham's reply:

Katie, you were such a pleasure to work with! I loved that you gave me an opportunity to make a floral chandelier...it was an adventure and I loved it! All the best, my love!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

The best of the best!

I knew Sarah was the perfect florist for our wedding the second I met her. She was beyond personable, made me feel comfortable and immediately caught on to what we wanted for our wedding. Sarah was such a joy to work with! She was extremely responsive, organized and gave us such great ideas and tips on how to get the most for our money. There is nothing she can’t do! She decorated for our ceremony, reception, around the venue and made a beautiful charm for my bouquet of a picture of my grandfather that had just recently passed. She even made me a ridiculously beautiful hair piece to wear that I got countless compliments on. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and our centerpieces were amazing. She truly outdid herself. Our wedding looked so beautiful because of her! She is the best!!!! Thank you Sarah for everything!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sarah!
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you this past year! You were a joy to work with and so easy going! You made my job easy! Much love and congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah Holskin · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful flowers for backyard wedding

Sarah has a great eye for design and seasonal flowers. We had a very small backyard wedding that was truly elevated by the flower arrangements and decor pieces Sarah provided. She was very easy to reach by phone/text to discuss details, was on time for set up the day of, and worked very efficiently. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sarah,
    Your wedding was absolute perfection! Intimate, the most beautiful fall day...and my favorite arbor design so far! Congratulations! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lisa Bruce · Married on 10/05/2019

Bruce/ Winter wedding

Sarah Graham couldn't have been more pleasant, accommodating, creative and professional. She exceeded our expectations. Her ideas to save money and still have absolutely beautiful arrangements and decorations is so appreciated. We will never forget her and are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lisa,
    You are the absolutely sweetest!! I am so happy to have met you and Emily! It was so lovely to work with such a creative couple! I loved incorporating the handmade votives and wood cookies with the flowers Emily and Mike chose! Such a beautiful day for an equally as beautiful family!!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/28/2019

The best wedding arrangements!

Sarah was the best!! I cannot give her enough compliments. She helped me envision my wedding and created the most beautiful greenery garlands, bouquets, and table arrangements. She took the time to get to know my personality and create the most beautiful arrangements. Her flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! We even brought the bouquets home after the wedding and they last 2 weeks!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Engel · Married on 09/21/2019

Spectacular!

Sarah did a fantastic job at our wedding! We asked for sunflowers with other pink flowers available in September. Casual and creative, but not to country. She sent us photos of ones she wanted to include and we pre-approved choices. Graciously, she met with us a few weeks before to look at the venue and discuss other creative ideas for arrangements. Her work was spectacular and we received many compliments from guests. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, and her arrangements simple and elegant. Sarah was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Vicki,
    I had so much fun setting up for your wedding! It gave my sister an I real time to bond over my favorite thing...flowers!! Hot pink and sunflower yellow to boot! Absolutely wonderful to be apart of your special day.

April · Married on 08/24/2019

Designs By Birdie for all things Bridal!

Sarah and her team were amazing. I felt comforted amidst a hectic time of wedding planning by their expertise. Would recommend to anyone (and have)!

Sent on 11/07/2019

April!!
    Thank you so much for the warm regards! It was so nice getting to know you and working on your gorgeous occasion. Who doesn't love rose pink, white and eucalyptus? Stunning day. You looked beautiful!

Meg · Married on 11/05/2016

Wedding florist

She made the flowers for my wedding. They were incredible

Sent on 10/29/2019

Meg,
    Your wedding kick started my dream of becoming a full time, event florist! Thank you for that! Much love!