Natural Element Ceremonies Reviews

11 Reviews for Natural Element Ceremonies

• Heather

Heather 路 Getting married on 05/15/2022

Bonnie & Clyde wedding

She is great, willing to work with you. Very easy going and laid back. Quick to respond and answer any questions you have with respect and honesty.

Sent on 12/11/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Bonnie & Clyde! It has been such a joy working with you both! Despite rescheduling - the show must go on! Lol
    I can't wait to pull off the theatric with this Bonnie & Clyde themed ceremony! Gonna be an epic shindig!

Rev. Scarlett

Meredith N. 路 Married on 12/02/2020

Nothing short of wonderful

Scarlett is a dream to work with. On short notice (2 weeks!) she helped me and my life partner plan our handfasting ceremony. She is professional, caring and a joy to be around. She didn't let the 2 week dead line stop her from helping us make our day our way. She focused so much time and energy into how we wanted it, and she gave us everything we wanted, needed, and then some. I have recommended her to a few of my friends who have been, or will be, married by her. She is such an amazing person and anyone would be lucky to have her officiate their wedding! In fact, we are hiring her to renew our vows this December. Please consider her for your ceremony, as she will be sure to make your day about you.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Meredith! It was a pleasure to work with you both. I loved the Medieval Peasant / Boho styling. I enjoyed playing with the wording as "Lord & Lady" - very fitting I thought, as well as fitting our shared Eclectic Spiritual ways. I am looking forward to your Year & A Day Renewal this Dec. Blessing Be. 馃挏
  • Dana

Dana K. 路 Married on 11/27/2020

Thankful for an amazing job

Reverend Scarlet did an amazing job on our ceremony on 11/27/20, personalized to a t and will definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to prep & perform your "Racing" influenced ceremony! I had lots of fun with you & Larry! Some of the biggest laughs too! Not too often we pause in midst, to strip a tie off of a groom! It was a riot, small wedding can be the best ones! Great memories for all of us! 馃挋 Thanks again.

Jessica 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Happy with our choice!

We contacted Scarlett probably 1 month before our ceremony day and she was incredible since the beginning. Answering all our questions, helping with our vows, and being very nice all the time! Ceremony day was beautiful! We couldn鈥檛 be happier with our choice!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

J茅ssica & Bryan, it was a pleasure to work with you two, helping to put together your intimate personalized wedding with your family included. One of my favorite parts was that you both let me proofread / edit / help with your vows. It's like the excitement of a young kid bursting to keep a secret about a good surprise. You were both great to work with. You pick the most incredible location atop that hill in the Nature Center. The setting & view was splendid, no need for decor when we had the magnificence of a sunny warm Autumn day and all the colorful foliage surrounding us. Thank you again & Many Bright Blessings to you! 馃挋

Dana B. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Scarlett was amazing to work with. She was able to take information about our love story and our style and incorporate it into our personalized ceremony that she wrote up for us. She was easy to communicate with, very professional, helpful, and personable. We are so grateful for her role in our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Dana & Andrew, Thank you for hiring me to Craft your ceremony tailored to you & letting me be a part of your Beautiful & Majestic Wedding. You both were stunning & I am still in awe of that massive American Elm you selected to hold the ceremony under! Your color-changing Unity Cocktail Blending was Magical of its own. Great planning all around, and amazing signage you made yourself!
    Thanks for letting be a part of your amazing magical wedding day.

Marcos I. 路 Married on 08/21/2020

Reverend was great, everything we expected.

Reverend was great, everything we expected.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you both! It was such an honor to do your ceremony & to Zoom it to your families in their homelands. It was also the first time I had the privelege to allow a Father of the Bride to do a virtual Giving the Bride Away. Happy tears by all. Thank you for the honor of uniting you both in such a special way.

Tiffany J. 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent and very much worth it!

I would definitely recommend. With the short amount of time I gave, the wedding was one for the books. I couldn't be more happy with the service.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Tiffany & James! 馃挋 I was my honor to Jump In with you both and make it the lovely Day of Bliss you imagined! I know your family brought the Fun too! Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Katelyn B. 路 Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing and heartfelt

Natural element ceremonies has been amazing customized service just for us became a big part of our lives would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Katelyn & Adam! It was my honor to do your ceremony & thrill to do such a playful opening! I'm glad we navigated the reschedules & had an amazing day! Glad to be able to help with all the little things along the way. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Banister!
  • Sharon

Sharon F. 路 Married on 07/16/2020

Nothing short but amazing!

Being from states away, Scarlett was very patient with response times, and payment options, and flexibility. We had to change locations, but was never a problem. scarlett walked us through everything with ease. Scarlett did amazing, and my wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Thank you for perfecting our sand ceremony!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Sharon & David, it was truly my pleasure to help you any way I could & make your Day of Bliss perfect. Especially considering the distance you came to hold your wedding back in your hometown, among Family. Congrats to you both!
    Rev. Scarlett

Amy M. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazingly wonderful

Scarlett is absolutely wonderful!! She did not get do officiate my wedding but I very much wish she had, she is an amazing ray of sunshine and knows how to make everyone feel welcome! She is always willing to help with anything she can, she is organized, well spoken, and very professional!! 11/10 highly recommend to everyone looking for any kind of ceremony!!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Natural Element Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you very much Amy! Yes, if only the stars had aligned to let us meet more than a few days before your wedding. It was a pleasure to still fill-in with the food prep & decorating the Hall, helping you & the kids getting ready. As I recall, I even ended up driving the Bride to the venue! It was my honor to help out & glad you asked me to do your Renewal Ceremony for your 5 yr!